Archive > Big Brother Live Feed Updates

Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!

<< < (268/268)

Artzy13:

--- Quote from: RealityFreakWill on September 16, 2009, 12:04:44 PM ---Chima is in LA partying with the BB alumni. Parker, BB9 posted a few pictures on FB from last night. The pictures included Joe, BB8, Chelsia & Parker, BB9, Brian, Keesha & Steven, BB10 and Chima & Russell, BB11. It said that Chima and Russell made up and had a good time.

Lydia posted a few pictures of herself and Jessie partying on twitter.

I'm trying to find more info on the BB11 hg's. It looks like almost all will be heading to Vegas for the huge BB bash on Saturday.

--- End quote ---
:waves: Hi Will, et al, I was emailed this site this morning - it is Lydia's Twitter page and her pics from last nite, including Chima & Russell arm in arm. I think they all went to an after party at Boogie's new place. I was told there was going to be one and that they were all invited, so I am assuming that's where they were.

RealityFreakWill:

--- Quote from: Artzy13 on September 16, 2009, 12:09:35 PM ---
--- Quote from: RealityFreakWill on September 16, 2009, 12:04:44 PM ---Chima is in LA partying with the BB alumni. Parker, BB9 posted a few pictures on FB from last night. The pictures included Joe, BB8, Chelsia & Parker, BB9, Brian, Keesha & Steven, BB10 and Chima & Russell, BB11. It said that Chima and Russell made up and had a good time.

I'm trying to find more info on the BB11 hg's. It looks like almost all will be heading to Vegas for the huge BB bash on Saturday.

--- End quote ---
:waves: Hi Will, et al, I was emailed this site this morning - it is Lydia's Twitter page and her pics from last nite, including Chima & Russell arm in arm. I think they all went to an after party at Boogie's new place. I was told there was going to be one and that they were all invited, so I am assuming that's where they were.

--- End quote ---

Did you see any other pictures from last night and where are they at?

Artzy13:

--- Quote from: RealityFreakWill on September 16, 2009, 12:16:28 PM ---
--- Quote from: Artzy13 on September 16, 2009, 12:09:35 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Did you see any other pictures from last night and where are they at?

--- End quote ---

OK - DUH - I forgot to hit "paste" Late nite last nite - here you go: http://twitpic.com/photos/toomuchlydia4u

Artzy13:
And to make up for that - here's the link to Ross's interviews:

http://www.theinsider.com/obsessions/Inside_Dish_with_Ross_Mathews

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version