Archive > Big Brother Live Feed Updates

Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!

(1/268) > >>

TexasLady:
Here's a brand new thread for you!  :tup:

Post away!

TexasLady:
I should have given you a new thread last night, I didn't think you'd hit 51 pages!  :funny: 

cookie lady:
I think that the pandoras box was that Natalie chose to give up playing for veto in order to have the chance to talk to a jury member, and that jury member informed her that Jessie told them about her being 24 and they are all not going to vote for her because of it. So that is the reason she thinks she is screwed now ( this from the latest commercial). We should find out tonight, I'm sure this pandoras box will be a big disappointment also!

RabbitInTheMoon:
I have to say even if Michelle has won the Veto, so far I am far from impressed by this Pandora's Box.  When I first heard about it I thought it was going to be far greater than what it is.   I have read some great ideas and twists from all of us here!   I say they let US come up with the twists!!   :yess:   All in favor say Aye!  jk

YOLAG213:

--- Quote from: RabbitInTheMoon on September 06, 2009, 08:44:39 AM ---I have to say even if Michelle has won the Veto, so far I am far from impressed by this Pandora's Box.  When I first heard about it I thought it was going to be far greater than what it is.   I have read some great ideas and twists from all of us here!   I say they let US come up with the twists!!   :yess:   All in favor say Aye!  jk

--- End quote ---

:tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: Aye Aye - Even better they should have a contest let us send in ideas for a brand new BB twist for next season.  The winner gets announced when the new twist is used on BB12 and gets a trip to Hollywood to be in the audience.

Are you listening Alison?  :wohoo:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version