Author Topic: I'm Sorry, But Michelle is Nasty  (Read 10002 times)

Offline Spungo

• RFF Jr. Member
I'm Sorry, But Michelle is Nasty
« on: September 05, 2009, 02:31:27 PM »
We all know she's said some nasty things this season, but last night when she was talking about wanting to hire a female prostitute to have sex with pushed me over the edge.

She's just gross.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: I'm Sorry, But Michelle is Nasty
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2009, 03:42:36 PM »
We all know she's said some nasty things this season, but last night when she was talking about wanting to hire a female prostitute to have sex with pushed me over the edge.

She's just gross.

yea she is out there that's for sure.  But with what is left -- I hope she can pull it off and wipe out N & K.  Because they are worse in my eyes. 

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2009, 04:26:51 PM »

She's just gross.

When did Michele say this?  Could you give a time frame please.  Thanks.
No MSG!

Offline Spungo

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2009, 07:10:36 PM »

She's just gross.

When did Michele say this?  Could you give a time frame please.  Thanks.

I don't remember the exact time, but it was during the "girl talk session" last night in the HOH between Jordan, Michelle and Natalie. Jordan was talking about penis size (her only time was with a huge guy and she hated it, then later said that she's worried about ending up with a small guy... go figure). Michelle then said that she regrets not hiring a female prostitute before getting married, that she wants a threesome, and that she wants Jordan. Surprisingly Natalie had the most class, saying she doesn't talk about that stuff.

Offline pinkitty

• RFF Full Member
  • Here Kitty Kitty
    • My personal blog
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2009, 09:43:27 AM »
lol Nat is still probably a virgin lol

Maybe if Michelle wins, she can go to the Bunny ranch in Nevada

Sounds like Michelle loves sex, nothing wrong with that

Offline Spungo

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2009, 08:50:53 PM »
Yeah, nothing wrong with a married woman craving female prostitutes. It's perfectly normal and not disgusting in the least.  :ascared

And she mentioned going to the bunny ranch already, fyi.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2009, 10:21:15 PM »
I heard that conversation, she did say something like maybe she should have experimented before she got married but I honestly do not recall her talking about a prostitute. I thought she was just talking generally. I will see if I can find the flashback.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2009, 10:28:41 PM »
Ya' know...just a theory here...something happened to her as a kid.  The speaking out from her sleep and the weird sex stuff.  Neglect, abuse, trauma  :(  We never know, ya' know  :duno:

Offline Mobo

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2009, 06:54:35 AM »
Hiring a prostitute for sexual reasons is the weirdest thing I've ever heard of. I mean, who does that?

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2009, 08:34:03 AM »
I think Michele sometimes says things just to see what  the reaction  she'll get will be and other times i believe that since she is soo smart and probably was like that all her life she didn't get to EXPERIMENT like alot of others do  in thier teens so it's coming out in adult hood..

and  there are many other things that are soo much worse for you than wanting sex with both genders.. 

I don't think there's anything wrong with wanting to do differnt things in your life whether it's travel, work or sexual.. as long as you do it safe..

IF she said "prostitute"  i would  take it as that's the safest way to do what she wants so there is no commitment with the person.. and both know it's just for kicks..

not that i agree with it all but i do ACCEPT IT
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2009, 10:37:04 AM »
The post is pretty unfair to Michele, IMO.  Spungo posted an opinion they have of Michele with some added personal jibes.  The conversation was not disgusting, totally taken out of context and spungo failed to mention Michele shared again that she is bisexual.   Michele has made "joking" comments more than once about her "wanting" Jordo.  Just last night after Jordo was just out of the shower Michele commented on how nice Jordo smelled "yummy enough to eat."  She knows Jordo doesn't fly that way--and Michele doesn't act on it.  It's all  harmless. Michele is very much committed to her marriage, which is a breath of fresh air! 

I'll take Michele discussing her sexuality any day over sNATchly's LYING, SCHEMING AND MEANNESS.  Nat is void of any feelings, IMO.
No MSG!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2009, 11:57:58 AM »
I found the flashback. Posted here:

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,19706.msg467959.html#msg467959

This should settle the discussion.

BTW, Michele and Nat sort of bond. Michele tells Nat that she's like her little sister. Nat says she's never been able to talk to Michele like this, it's always been game. (Nice to see.)

Offline Spungo

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2009, 04:19:12 PM »
Hiring a prostitute for sexual reasons is the weirdest thing I've ever heard of. I mean, who does that?

No, it's actually a completely normal thing. Almost every woman I know routinely hires female prostitute.

Face it, Michelle is straight up nasty.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2009, 05:50:06 PM by TexasLady »

Offline Spungo

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2009, 04:26:14 PM »
The post is pretty unfair to Michele, IMO.  Spungo posted an opinion they have of Michele with some added personal jibes.  The conversation was not disgusting, totally taken out of context and spungo failed to mention Michele shared again that she is bisexual.   Michele has made "joking" comments more than once about her "wanting" Jordo.  Just last night after Jordo was just out of the shower Michele commented on how nice Jordo smelled "yummy enough to eat."  She knows Jordo doesn't fly that way--and Michele doesn't act on it.  It's all  harmless. Michele is very much committed to her marriage, which is a breath of fresh air! 

I'll take Michele discussing her sexuality any day over sNATchly's LYING, SCHEMING AND MEANNESS.  Nat is void of any feelings, IMO.

Michelle hs lied and schemed as much IF NOT MORE than Natalie ever has. Michelle has been schemeing and lying the whole game. What does it tell you when practically every houseguest rips her to shreads after they are evicted. Even Jeff said he couldn't stand her. Ronnie tore her up.  Russell called her out as the biggest rat and liar in the house. Natalie hates her.

And what does Michelle repeating for the 700th time that she's bisexual have to do with anything? Why should I have mentioned it? Isnt' it obvious she's bisexual if she's talking about humpingh women and having threesomes?

If a married man (say Ronnie) said Jordan was yummy enough to eat, I would puke. I had the same reaction when Michelle said it. I can't wait for her to be evicted.

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2009, 04:33:26 PM »
Wow I like Michelle and didnt hear the convo everyone is talking about but I have heard the convo with Kevin saying how it feels to have a penis shoved up his rear and he did it in great detail...now that was nasty.... and my opinion for what it is worth is as bad as michelle saying the stuff about a hooker...but hey Texas Lady cleared all that up by posting the flash back. What michelle said in the convo was definitely taken out of context.
delightful just delightful

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2009, 04:46:00 PM »
Wow I like Michelle and didnt hear the convo everyone is talking about but I have heard the convo with Kevin saying how it feels to have a penis shoved up his rear and he did it in great detail...now that was nasty.... and my opinion for what it is worth is as bad as michelle saying the stuff about a hooker...but hey Texas Lady cleared all that up by posting the flash back. What michelle said in the convo was definitely taken out of context.

Blech Kat! I'm NOT looking for that one! Her conversation was taken out of context and it was cute to watch her talk about it. Nat said it was the first time they had ever had a conversation not related to game and it's a shame that it didn't happen a long time ago. The game might have been quite different.

I think Kevin has said a lot of things that are actually worse that what Nat said but the bad thing is, they feed off each other now. (Some of it is gallows humor in my opinion.)

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2009, 04:49:40 PM »
people's sexual preference although usualy talked about EVERY FLIPPIN SEASON and what they like to do  HAS NOTHING  to do with the game.

so if you don't like her that's fine.. if you think she's a liar that's fine too..  EVERYONE LIES IN THIS GAME!!

it's more often than not that a man is intimidated by an openly sexually  active and "know what i like" woman.

for the record..  alot of every day women are way off the charts i.e. jealous, have STD's etc..  to just have a one nighter with.. so IF SHE SAID  she wanted  to have sex with any other woman it's HER CHOICE!! and if it is a prostitue  at least she's going to a professional that knows it's just BUSINESS!!  :lol3:

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2009, 04:51:21 PM »

Blech Kat! I'm NOT looking for that one! Her conversation was taken out of context and it was cute to watch her talk about it. Nat said it was the first time they had ever had a conversation not related to game and it's a shame that it didn't happen a long time ago. The game might have been quite different.

I think Kevin has said a lot of things that are actually worse that what Nat said but the bad thing is, they feed off each other now. (Some of it is gallows humor in my opinion.)
No please dont go looking for that one TL :lol: hearing it once was enough for me  :groan:
delightful just delightful

Offline Spungo

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2009, 05:12:35 PM »
people's sexual preference although usualy talked about EVERY FLIPPIN SEASON and what they like to do  HAS NOTHING  to do with the game.

so if you don't like her that's fine.. if you think she's a liar that's fine too..  EVERYONE LIES IN THIS GAME!!

it's more often than not that a man is intimidated by an openly sexually  active and "know what i like" woman.

for the record..  alot of every day women are way off the charts i.e. jealous, have STD's etc..  to just have a one nighter with.. so IF SHE SAID  she wanted  to have sex with any other woman it's HER CHOICE!! and if it is a prostitue  at least she's going to a professional that knows it's just BUSINESS!!  :lol3:

How could I forget this gem from the same conversation??? She also said that she wants to watch her husband make love to another woman in front of her. She was NOT joking and that was NOT taken out of context. It's what she said and it's what she meant. Exactly the same as the prostitute comments.

And you're right. I'm very intimidated by her. Bisexuality, wanting to bang prostitutes, wanting to watch her husband make love to another woman, flirting with 22 year old girls, screaming in her sleep, the pathological lying, the constant scheming, the general awkwardness, the fact she smells bad (according to her husband no less).

It all makes me very jealous and intimidated. I only wish I could one day find a woman who was that disgusting.  :funny:
« Last Edit: September 07, 2009, 05:23:40 PM by Spungo »

Offline Spungo

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2009, 05:22:18 PM »
people's sexual preference although usualy talked about EVERY FLIPPIN SEASON and what they like to do  HAS NOTHING  to do with the game.

so if you don't like her that's fine.. if you think she's a liar that's fine too..  EVERYONE LIES IN THIS GAME!!

Oh, I see. So why is it I read all this bitching and moaning about Natalie? The only valid complaints re: Natalie are that she lies and schemes. Well, sorry to burst your bubble, but Michelle lies more than Natalie and schemes more than Natalie.

And I never argued being filthy wasn't Michelles CHOICE. Of course it's her choice, which makes it all the more disgusting.

« Last Edit: September 07, 2009, 06:14:25 PM by TexasLady »

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2009, 05:35:26 PM »
nvm
« Last Edit: September 07, 2009, 07:00:07 PM by ugot2bekidinmeny »

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2009, 05:40:49 PM »
Let's not make things personal, talk people, talk game, don't make it personal. OK?

I haven't had to get my :vader: out yet and I'm probably rusty! (But still lethal!)  :snicker: