Author Topic: Jeff Schroeder's Exit Interview  (Read 10714 times)

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
Jeff Schroeder's Exit Interview
« on: September 04, 2009, 08:07:17 AM »
 here's the link to CBS's Exit interview  with Jeff in full - it's a little over 10 mins

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=5287853n&tag=cbsnewsVideoArea.0
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Re: Jeff Schroeder's Exit Interview
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2009, 08:46:53 AM »
I can see a huge future for Jeff. He could be an inspirational speaker with his positive attitude.  If there is another All-Stars, if he wants to do it, he'll be there.

Thanks for posting this Ugot!  :tup:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2009, 09:35:21 AM »
That was a great interview with Jeff...it is obvious that he is a classy guy and it reminds me why we all like him.

The biggest difference between him and so many other booted house guests is that he has a balanced view of himself and doesnt see the world through self centered eyes.
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2009, 09:58:28 AM »
What a really nice, down to earth, regular person.  He should get a good Agent and take whatever noteriety he gets out of this and use it to make some money and a better future for himself.

One thing is for sure his family can be very proud of him.  You can't say that about a lot of people that have the "Big Brother Experience"

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2009, 10:14:08 AM »
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2009, 11:34:03 AM »
THE SUMMER OF ROMANCE COMES TO A CLOSE FOR JEFF AND JORDAN AS JEFF BECOMES THE NINTH HOUSEGUEST TO BE EVICTED FROM THE "BIG BROTHER" HOUSE

http://cbsmediagroupftp.com/clips06/bb11_jeff_STREAM_001.wmv

Jeff Was Evicted Last Night from the BIG BROTHER House After HOH Kevin Was Forced To Cast the Tie-Breaking Vote

After being nominated for eviction by Head-of-Household Kevin, Jeff was evicted last night from the BIG BROTHER House when Kevin ended up casting the tie-breaking vote.

On Sunday, Kevin nominated Jeff and Michele for eviction.  On Tuesday, Michele won the Power-of-Veto and chose to remove herself from the block.  After vetoing one of his own nominations, Kevin was forced to select another Houseguest to put in his place and decided to put Jordan on the block.

During last night's live broadcast, Jeff, the 31-year-old advertising salesman from Norridge, IL, learned his fate and left the BIG BROTHER House.  He will be the forth Houseguest to be sequestered in the jury house.  After his eviction, he was interviewed by Julie Chen about his experience. 

After last night's BIG BROTHER eviction, the Houseguests competed in the latest Head-of-Household competition called "Fact or Fiction."  The Houseguests each stood on part of a round platform separated by panels with the floor divided into "Fact" and "Fiction" sections. The players were then asked questions and had to answer by stepping onto the corresponding section. When all three houseguests answered the same amount of questions correctly, the game moved into a tie-break scenario, which Natalie won, making her the new HOH.

As host Julie Chen announced during last night's show, BIG BROTHER will air a special LIVE eviction show next Tuesday, Sept. 8 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/delayed PT), on the CBS Television Network.   

Offline pinkitty

• RFF Full Member
  • Here Kitty Kitty
    • My personal blog
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2009, 12:17:35 PM »
He is a cutie with a personality to boot  :hearts:

ITA his family should be pretty proud of him, his mama did a good job of raising him

Maybe a commercial for razors is in his future

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2009, 02:06:20 AM »
WLBB’s Eviction Interview with Jeff Schroeder from Big Brother 11
Posted on September 04, 2009 by Brian Scheffler 

http://www.welovebigbrother.com/2009/09/04/wlbbs-eviction-interview-with-jeff-schroeder-from-big-brother-11/

Offline tory

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2009, 09:29:31 AM »
ty for all the great links to jeff's interverw!!! he is sooo funny the house is a eratating mess right now with him gone..i can't even watch the feeds any more, allll u see and here is nat's big lieing mouth the whole time it is just groose.
tv junky needs help!!!!!