Author Topic: People Magazine Big Brother’s Jeff: I Wish I Kissed Jordan  (Read 3190 times)

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
No MSG!

Offline pinkitty

• RFF Full Member
  • Here Kitty Kitty
    • My personal blog
Re: People Magazine Big Brother’s Jeff: I Wish I Kissed Jordan
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2009, 11:55:12 AM »
Thanks for the link, it was an interesting read

One of the comments left by someone made me mad, it said:

Me September 5th, 2009

I have to say, being someone who watches the live feeds, that Jeff got what he deserved. Jeff got the best edit’s ever! He is rude, he was constantly berating Jordon, not to mention everyone else in the house. He simply is NOT a nice person. I must be the only one who was glad to see the azz hole go! And when Jordan gets out, if she has given any thought to the way he treated her 90% of the time, she will have nothing to do with him. But it is also very obvious that she is extremly niave!

and this.....

Liz September 5th, 2009

Jeff is in the top 5 worst BB players of all time. He will be shocked when he gets out of the house when he finds this out because he thinks he is some great player.

He is also a big loser and d-bag. If you watched the live feed you would know this.

Have fun living in your parents’ basement, Jeff!

WTF??????????

Offline Spungo

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2009, 02:28:38 PM »
When he was in power, he was a complete ass. So much so that I was rooting for him to be evicted. He was very rude to both Jordan and Michelle many, many times.

All that said, he acted a lot better his last week (not having power) and I was sad to see him go.

Offline tory

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2009, 05:56:06 PM »
ty for the link :hearts: :hearts: i love jeff and jordon this show would have been awfull with out them..jmo, so  wondering if u did not like jeff was ther a hg's u did like and y???
tv junky needs help!!!!!