Author Topic: EP1~ S19 Samoa "The Puppet Master"  (Read 30322 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: EP1~ S19 Samoa "The Puppet Master"
« Reply #50 on: September 17, 2009, 07:50:03 PM »
Russell call me the Puppet Master..they will run when I say to run, and when I am done with them, throw them in the trash.

Telling everyone to vote for Marissa. :(

This so needed to be 2 hours!!

Off to TC!

Mike: this is a dog eat dog comp and we are all wearing milk bone underwear! :lol3:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #51 on: September 17, 2009, 07:52:15 PM »
Betsy better watch out she thinks Russ is shady and not to be trusted

TC

Betsy thinks ashly is the weak link

ash defends herself she is fit she doesnt undertand it

Offline bee1233

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #52 on: September 17, 2009, 07:52:34 PM »
Hello puddin

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #53 on: September 17, 2009, 07:52:36 PM »
Russell calling out Marissa...uh-oh.

Voting begins
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #54 on: September 17, 2009, 07:53:19 PM »
White Russ-- if you play with fire you'll get burned  :jumpy:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #55 on: September 17, 2009, 07:54:23 PM »
Russell voting for Marissa--if you play with fire you'll get burned.

Votes:

Marissa
Marissa
Ashley
Ashley
Marissa
Ashley

Marissa
Marissa
Marissa
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #56 on: September 17, 2009, 07:54:29 PM »
votes

marisa
marisa
ashly
ashly
marisa
ashly
tie
marisa
marisa
5-3
first voted out Marisa!!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #57 on: September 17, 2009, 07:55:10 PM »
OMG I love this season already  :wohoo:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #58 on: September 17, 2009, 07:55:24 PM »
awwww...she was my favorite young woman. Darn!!
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline GonzaloChileno

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #59 on: September 17, 2009, 07:56:05 PM »
Nooooooooooooooooooooo...... why Marisa?.... she was my favorite so far  :'(
Charla&MirnaLover<3

Offline bee1233

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #60 on: September 17, 2009, 07:58:43 PM »
I would have loved another hour to get to know the survivors a little more. :hearts:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #61 on: September 17, 2009, 07:59:34 PM »
Lots of Big characters!
The Russells
Ben
Shambo!
Erik!
Jaison!
Betsy
Ashly

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #62 on: September 17, 2009, 07:59:56 PM »
Oh great in the preview...Russell goes on the Warpath! "She is gonna pay for that" :groan:
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #63 on: September 17, 2009, 08:00:16 PM »
I'll put screencaps up for next week in a bit  :waves:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #64 on: September 17, 2009, 08:03:22 PM »
wow ----- Russell  is a real piece of work.  Turning everyone against each other, making them uncomfortable burning their socks, no water???   So wonder they lost the challenge.  This kind of play seems like it will cause this team to be at trible counsel every week.  I don't get this guy.  What a creep.  And I thought Nasty Nat from BB was bad.!!

Offline GonzaloChileno

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #65 on: September 17, 2009, 08:04:09 PM »
i couldn't watch the intro.... can somebody please upload it to youtube or something  :tup:
Charla&MirnaLover<3

Offline bee1233

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #66 on: September 17, 2009, 08:08:24 PM »

Offline GonzaloChileno

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #67 on: September 17, 2009, 08:10:21 PM »
First 3 minutes are up

http://www.ew.com/ew/video/0,,20302134_20302138,00.html?bcpid=33539197001&bclid=37050726001&bctid=40063142001

Puddin posted this earlier.

oh, i mean the introduction to the castaways.... or there wasn't one?
Charla&MirnaLover<3

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #68 on: September 18, 2009, 04:18:16 AM »
No there wasn't one! I concur they really needed  a 2hr premiere!
'We are the makers of music, and the dreamers of dreams. To roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live'.

Offline realshowfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Frantic Fanfic Fanatic!
« Reply #69 on: September 18, 2009, 05:49:19 AM »
Sucks they didn't show the intro! Maybe Marisa won't feature next eppy's intro. ;_; But someone posted the intro music.

I'm neutral with Marisa going, but more on sad because she seems to be sad (sadder than the other first vote-outs) to leave. But go Russell H!!!
This summer ※ The Amazing Race: ZBC // RSF
http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,31363.0.html

Offline Alan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #70 on: September 18, 2009, 07:07:44 AM »
Im more into the guys this season, they seem more interesting. For some funny reason I like Russell H, pure evil! Sometimes its nice for a change to support the bad guys. I laughed extremly hard when he poured away their canteens and trying to look innocent! :lol: :funny:

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #71 on: September 18, 2009, 07:32:15 AM »
Im more into the guys this season, they seem more interesting. For some funny reason I like Russell H, pure evil! Sometimes its nice for a change to support the bad guys. I laughed extremly hard when he poured away their canteens and trying to look innocent! :lol: :funny:

I am dripping with every hate of loathe for Russell H. The sole purpose and reason for me to watch this season is to watch him lose and prove to everyone else that my theory that evil will never win and Survivor is not that easy to win.

A few Survivors i really like -

Shambo - She's really real and she plays it like a real Survivor. Hopefully age will not do her in and she will go as far as Lydia, Taj etc etc. She needs to get a good alliance to protect her and she could actually win this!

Betsy - She's my favourite thus far. She speaks her mind of her own and i just love her explaination of "woman's intuition" when asked why she didn't trust Russell H. Guys, she's a police officer.. you gotta believe your law enforcers never LIE!!

Erik - Loved how he tried his best at the RC and how he was always positive and smiling and supportive. He looks like a real fighter too!

Elizabeth - She made an impression on me, as the smart and determined asian girl. I think she could go far.

Natalie, Laura, Monica, Kelly - All these woman didn't really appeared much, but i find all of them sweet though. But some could be an early boot due to lack of exposure.

HATE:

Russell H. - Pure evil, pure evil and more pure evil. Entertaining to watch? NO. Hard to watch, hard to watch how human characters could gone so rotten. Hard to believe how somebody would ever gone to that extent to be evil. It pains me in my heart to watch him carry out every evil deed. I feel sorry for him.

Ben - STFU. You don't really have to be open about your hate for Marissa, because people don't understand your hate and when you're standing alongside and rooting for evil (even when unknowningly), people hate you.

Mike - Somebody needs to double confirm with me on this. Was this the same person, who proclaimed that he's not the weakest, also the same person who didn't do anything at the IC? He was technically staring at the other team solving their puzzle, until Liz didn't know what he was standing there for and snatched his puzzle away from him to continue working on the puzzle. Dog eat dog world? What a whole load of bull.

John - Don't do your best, fail, then give up. People see you as a loser after that. And, i know you're a rocket scientist and i know the materials to build a tent are just coconuts and leaves. But the point is, that's precisely what we're talking about.. PLANNING? WE'RE ON SURVIVOR. You just take whatever you find and add it to your shelter? What do you think you're building, a mansion?? *rolleyes* And saying "I'm tired" after a whole load of talking? That's just useless.

Just the 4 guys i really dislike right now. They already made episode 1 very unbearable to watch.

Goooo Betsy and Erik!!

And on the challenge.. the RC with just 4 person taking part is really... lame. They should have made each category to have 2 survivors picked, that leaves one person left unpick from each side and send them to exile island or what, could have been interesting to watch.

The IC was really well plan. I love this task. Have we seen it before on Survivor, or is it something new? :casey :hearts:

Offline realshowfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Frantic Fanfic Fanatic!
« Reply #72 on: September 18, 2009, 08:10:29 AM »
Here are my Love-Neutral-Hate of the Survivors so far (including Marisa) in alphabetical order:

LOVE:
Betsy-Reminds me of Debb-Denise together, except smarter and with more screentime! <3
Erik-Screw what he says pre-game. Survivor is just a game. He tries hard in challenges and I love how he tells Jeff to continue at the IC. <3
Liz-She rocks at first eppy!! <3
Natalie-She's between like and neutral but I have too many neutrals so she goes here. I hope she goes far though! <3
Russell H.-Despite his evil deeds, I seem to like him. He's full of surprises! I mean, burning socks? Wow! And he still rocks at challenges and tries to look innocent! <3
Russell S.-Love his competitive spirit and optimism! <3
Shambo-Love her competitive spirit and optimism! <3

NEUTRAL:
Ashley-Close call this round. Her personality and the way she defended herself in TC is what I like about her, but I'm not a fan of her yet.
Brett-I still need time to like him I guess. But for now he's neutral.
Jaison-Reminds me of Stephen, actually. Only that he is more on the physical side. If we see his strategic side then I'll move him up!!
Kelly-Neutral since she wasn't seen much this eppy. But going more on like.
Laura-Same as Kelly, except she might just stay in neutral.
Marisa-She did a similar Carolina move that got her voted out.
Mick-Same as Kelly.
Monica-Same as Kelly.
Yasmin-Lack of screentime, but going towards like. I have a feeling she will pull a Sherea (good at challenges, that means).

HATE:
Ben-He just really might explode. And he is not as entertaining as Russell H.
Dave-Not a big hate. He's just not there this eppy. But I have a feeling I won't like him.
John-Pre-game fave, but that all changes. Hated how he talks and doesn't really put his plans into action.
Mike-I don't think he'll go far. He's between neutral and hate for me but since I have tons of neutrals, he goes here.
This summer ※ The Amazing Race: ZBC // RSF
http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,31363.0.html

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #73 on: September 18, 2009, 01:04:52 PM »
First 3 minutes are up

http://www.ew.com/ew/video/0,,20302134_20302138,00.html?bcpid=33539197001&bclid=37050726001&bctid=40063142001

Puddin posted this earlier.

oh, i mean the introduction to the castaways.... or there wasn't one?

From Jeff's blog gonzo: :tup:

SHOW INSIGHT: You may have noticed, this episode did not have our normal “Survivor Open,” where we show you really sexy shots of all the Survivors. Not to worry, it does exist, we just had so much good material that we decided to use the time to put more content into the show. Look for it next week.
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline 2old4tech

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #74 on: September 18, 2009, 01:15:53 PM »
How fortuitous that the contestants packed all of those purple and yellow clothes.   :lol: