Author Topic: EP1~ S19 Samoa "The Puppet Master"  (Read 30326 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: EP1~ S19 Samoa "The Puppet Master"
« Reply #75 on: September 18, 2009, 01:44:58 PM »
yeah, production dresses them these days.... all girls go kayaking in little skirts and heels....right? :funny:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #76 on: September 18, 2009, 04:39:23 PM »
Please give those men their swim trunks :groan:  . .some were poking me in the eye :-[

JP in his EW blog says the full opening sequence will air the next episode, they had so much stuff to fit in  so they omitted it.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #77 on: September 18, 2009, 10:26:34 PM »
Please give those men their swim trunks :groan:  . .some were poking me in the eye :-[

Mike? :funny: Just kidding.

But the fact that Russell H was "flabbing" his fats around kinda disgusted me. *barf*

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #78 on: September 18, 2009, 10:28:50 PM »
Anyway i have to say this.. this is the first episode of Survivor ever i watced and HD and it's darn good. The effects and everything, especially the beginning.. was just too awesome.

HD ROCKS!!!

Offline Ruth

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • With all your heart!
« Reply #79 on: September 19, 2009, 06:37:44 AM »
GOSH I SO DESPISE RUSSELL H.!!!!!!!

I thought the first challenge was pretty cool, it was something new, getting tribes to elect a leader right at the beginning, then getting the leader to elect people to take part in the challenge. I liked that, and was happy when Foa Foa won. =)

Is it me, or are the guys just extremely annoying this season? I hate Russell for being absolutely low-down with zero integrity. My goodness, I can safely say I hate him more than Coach and Tyson combined, and much more than Randy and Corrinne combined. Gosh! I dislike Ben for thinking so highly of himself and being so outrightly happy when Marissa was voted off (the poor girl). I dislike Mike for staring at the other team, without doing anything, during the Immunity Challenge, then goes saying that everyone else should go other than him as he's not the weakest link. (Well maybe he's not the weakest, but he was the most useless) I dislike John for being so arrogant, then falling on his butt, and remaining a sore loser. Alright, I just totally can't stand these four guys.

I'm really sad that Marissa was voted off. Just because she dared to voice her discomfort with Russell. Sigh. And I hate to say this, but it seems like Russell will really get those who go against him. Following Marissa's demise, will it be Betsy's turn? I must say, she's like the only smart woman left on Foa Foa, I'd really hate to see her go. =(

For now, I really like Mick and Betsy. Most of the rest are okay and yeah, I just hate the four guys mentioned above.

ESPECIALLY RUSSELL H.!
TAR 26: Hayley and Blair` Mike and Rochelle` Jelani and Jenny`
Survivor 30: Jenn` Joe` Hali` Sierra`
AI 14: Jax` Clark` Joey`

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #80 on: September 19, 2009, 08:53:21 AM »
Most of the rest are okay and yeah, I just hate the four guys mentioned above.

Coincidence #58905894584095345 :funny:

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #81 on: September 19, 2009, 10:54:46 AM »
GOSH I SO DESPISE RUSSELL H.!!!!!!!

I thought the first challenge was pretty cool, it was something new, getting tribes to elect a leader right at the beginning, then getting the leader to elect people to take part in the challenge. I liked that, and was happy when Foa Foa won. =)

Is it me, or are the guys just extremely annoying this season? I hate Russell for being absolutely low-down with zero integrity. My goodness, I can safely say I hate him more than Coach and Tyson combined, and much more than Randy and Corrinne combined. Gosh! I dislike Ben for thinking so highly of himself and being so outrightly happy when Marissa was voted off (the poor girl). I dislike Mike for staring at the other team, without doing anything, during the Immunity Challenge, then goes saying that everyone else should go other than him as he's not the weakest link. (Well maybe he's not the weakest, but he was the most useless) I dislike John for being so arrogant, then falling on his butt, and remaining a sore loser. Alright, I just totally can't stand these four guys.

I'm really sad that Marissa was voted off. Just because she dared to voice her discomfort with Russell. Sigh. And I hate to say this, but it seems like Russell will really get those who go against him. Following Marissa's demise, will it be Betsy's turn? I must say, she's like the only smart woman left on Foa Foa, I'd really hate to see her go. =(

For now, I really like Mick and Betsy. Most of the rest are okay and yeah, I just hate the four guys mentioned above.

ESPECIALLY RUSSELL H.!

Marissa didn't simply voice her discomfort with Russell H., she voiced her discomfort with Ben and she voiced her discomfort with Russell H. to his face!  If she had simply not voiced her discomfort with either person publicly, Mike would've been gone and she might've had time to plot a counteroffensive against Russell H. or Ben on the grounds that their behavior was weakening the tribe.

Belle Book

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #82 on: September 20, 2009, 03:14:55 AM »
Mike wasnt really in danger. Ashley would have recieved the lionshare had Mike and Jaison stuck to their Ashley plan it could have been 5-5
'We are the makers of music, and the dreamers of dreams. To roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live'.

Offline bag

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #83 on: September 20, 2009, 01:46:37 PM »
Ugh, I had an entire post made out and then I screwed up. So, here is the reader's digest version:

Goatee Russell. Go home. You're not even fun to watch ala Johnny Fairplay.

Dreadlocks Russell. Please, continue being awesome.

Shambo. Stop complaining.

John. You're kind of funny.

Hillbilly. Please stop talking.

Marisa. Thank you for being way too much like Carolina (though you did remind me of Rachel from TAR12!)

Betsy. Please don't say anything to set yourself up for failure.

Ashley. Please say something to set yourself up for failure. You can go anytime soon.

Should be an interesting season, though every Thursday I have to see Goatee Russell is a bad Thursday.

The Incredible Race 2: Currently in Kathmandu, Nepal - Episode 4 is up!