Author Topic: Pandora's Box  (Read 2610 times)

Offline northernlite

• RFF Sr. Member
Pandora's Box
« on: September 02, 2009, 06:34:42 PM »
It may be wishful thinking but it still makes no sense to me that the Pandora's Box twist is over.  If so that was the dumbest "twist" that BB has ever dreamed up.  The producers had to know that many of us would look up the story of Pandora's box and find out that at the bottom of the box lies hope.  Pandora's curiosity made her open the box and evil came out but then she closed the box and hope lay at the bottom.  In this case Kevin's curiosity made him open the box but the key Jeff found closed the box (got Kevin out) so hope still lies there.  I really have a strong feeling that there may be a twist coming that will take everyone by surprise.  Nothing is ever over when there is still hope.

Offline RahRah

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: Pandora's Box
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2009, 06:56:32 PM »
It was so stupid; I don't get why they even call it Pandora's Box

they really tied up all the ends of it on the last episode; I think it's over but if Julie says like "WAIT THAT'S NOT ALL" or they show Jeff questioning what getting the key did then I'll get all stoked
"No Biggie, No Worry, No Sweat! This game ain't over yet!" - Howie in final 5

Offline bella365

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2009, 07:42:48 PM »

they really tied up all the ends of it on the last episode; I think it's over but if Julie says like "WAIT THAT'S NOT ALL" or they show Jeff questioning what getting the key did then I'll get all stoked

I agree it was stupid, who ever came up with the idea only wanted to gain ratings for BB 11. BB is wrong for lying to the public about PB. :knuckles:

Offline RealityFanWA

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2009, 09:03:20 PM »

I agree it was stupid, who ever came up with the idea only wanted to gain ratings for BB 11. BB is wrong for lying to the public about PB. :knuckles:

It was not a good twist but what can you do. We're almost down to the final four and I can't wait.