Author Topic: TC #1 Critical!  (Read 9947 times)

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
TC #1 Critical!
« on: May 08, 2004, 11:05:22 AM »
Am I the only one that thinks that Tribal Council #1 on Sunday will determin who wins?

We have Rupert and Jenna on one side, and Romber on the other side! Can you say tie breaker? However the tie is broken will be critical to who is in the final two.

Which alliance will be split up first??

Rob

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: TC #1 Critical!
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2004, 11:16:47 AM »

Am I the only one that thinks that Tribal Council #1 on Sunday will determin who wins?
I agree Rob..but, since I read spoilers it wouldn't be fair for me to make a prediction   ;)
« Last Edit: May 08, 2004, 11:31:15 AM by Puddin »

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2004, 11:49:54 AM »
I am just making it fun for the people who don't read spoilers! I tried not to give it away! LOL

Rob

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2004, 11:55:42 AM »
Well Rob since we are the only two members online right now I figured I'd put my two cents in..  B:) B:) B:)

surviordude_JT

« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2004, 05:54:03 PM »
If rupert dont win... i think hes gone.....

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2004, 06:07:36 PM »
Maybe just maybe next Thursday night they give away another million dollars ? To the person that we as  the viewers choose??You know..that All Star special that's going to be on ?? The one that CBS wants us to vote on ?

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor8/polls/viewers_choice/viewers_choice2.shtml

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2004, 06:30:34 PM »
Yep..its a thought?? What if MB realizes that we hated the outcome of ASS and decides to make us happy by picking the REAL winner ..cough cough Rupert  B:) B:) B:)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2004, 10:01:40 PM »
Maybe just maybe next Thursday night they give away another million dollars ? To the person that we as  the viewers choose??You know..that All Star special that's going to be on ?? The one that CBS wants us to vote on ?

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor8/polls/viewers_choice/viewers_choice2.shtml

:;>) :;>) :;>) :;>) One For Puddin!!!!!!!!!!!! WOO HOO I got something right!! Yeah BABY!!

Offline Snickers

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm Back
    • Rachael Speaks
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2004, 10:07:12 PM »
Your too funny girl.  Rock on. LOL  :;>) :;>) :;>) :;>) :;>) :;>) :;>) :;>)
Snickers
Did you miss me?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2004, 10:20:44 PM »
Voting Link!!! I am going to vote for Rupert 1 million times!!

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor8/polls/viewers_choice/index.shtml

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2004, 10:25:55 PM »
LOL.....I already voted 3 times..yes you can theresa!! ;)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2004, 11:21:11 PM »
The kids will vote for Hagrid ..and I am glad B:) B:) B:)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2004, 11:37:41 PM »
I guess CBS has no control over how many times that we vote..Even my BF is going to vote for Rupert as many times as he can..he agrees.Rupert Be Da Man!!

Offline drumstyx47

• RFF Full Member
  • Emilio says: Go check out Survivor: Second Chance!
« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2004, 11:48:26 PM »
i think allot of the teens (kids) will vote for the hunks like Colby or Ethan or Jenna M, i hope they vote for Rupert...

not a chance... america loves rupert!!!
i think the only one who has a decent shot against him is rudy, but it's a long shot.
"I stick around until they start talking about gay stuff or Jesus stuff, then i just walk away" -Rudy, on Tagi's group discussions

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2004, 11:55:46 PM »
drumstyx47  I agree.....he deserves it ..doing two survivors in a row..Boy ..I really want him to win the million!!

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2004, 11:56:58 PM »
I guess CBS has no control over how many times that we vote..Even my BF is going to vote for Rupert as many times as he can..he agrees.Rupert Be Da Man!!
But why dont' they have control, Puddin???  I've voted in polls where they let you know if you vote more than once.  A window pops up saying so!!  I see no reason why the CBS website can't write their code to make that possible. 

Whatever...I voted 3 times for Rupert...not b/c I thought cbs would let me, but b/c I wasn't sure if my votes were going thru.  All evening, I've been bombarded w/ pop ups and thought they might've been the reason I didn't get a vote confirmation.  I was closing pop ups so fast, I figured I closed one from CBS that had the vote confirm.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2004, 11:59:44 PM »
I got confimation Rudy..They never asked for a addy? So I just assume that they are all going through..and yes! CBS's popups are awful, I have to turn off my pop up blocker to vote..

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2004, 12:06:37 AM »
Thank you for your votes.

DON'T MISS SURVIVOR: AMERICA'S TRIBAL COUNCIL
AND FIND OUT THE WINNERS, INCLUDING WHO WINS
THE MILLIONS DOLLARS, THURSDAY AT 8PM ET/PT.

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2004, 12:16:27 AM »
No, cbs didn't ask for anything.  I'm getting dozens of pop ups here too!  I have PopSwatter enabled and it usually zaps most of them.  I don't know what's going on, but it's driving me up the wall!!  I haven't had so many popups since I got this PC for Christmas.  It has been virtually pop up free except on a few sites that are notorious for pop ups. And I try to avoid those sites. 

Well, I guess I'll go back to CBS to vote again and see what happens.  I just hope Rupert wins the car!!  He deserves it the most!!!!!!!!

Thanks Puddin!  ;D

Goooo Rupert!!  :;>) :;>) :;>)

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2004, 12:51:30 AM »
Its not a car its another million dollars. 

Rudy do you have AdAware?  It sounds like someplace you picked up something tracking your comp or something and it is causing your popups. You shouldnt get any pop ups here, so it sounds like something happening on your end.  i only get one popup on CBS also.

Not to my knowledge unless I picked it up at 123greetings today while sending a card.  123 is one of those sites w/ lots of popups & my PopSwatter didn't work there.   It was after being there that I noticed an unfamiliar icon in my desktop tray showing it was installing something called "Second Thought"... and said it was at 5%.  I knew right away it was some freakin'  SPAM program!!  I QUICKLY shut my computer down to hopefully stop the installation. When I booted back up, there was an icon on my desktop called "Second Thought".  I located the Target files and deleted them all.  Well, first I went to Add/Remove, but it wasn't on the list.  Anyway, ever since then,I've been getting popups galore.  Drat...makes me so mad.  I'm gonna try to find the files and delete any that look suspicious.

It has been so gr8 having minimal popups on my new PC..now this!!  Dang.

Ok,,,I must git to bed now.  <>) Want to get up for EShow to tape SAS winners/ ck presentaion, evne tho I'm not all that happy about who won!

Thanks T!

Ruday

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2004, 08:20:33 AM »
Rudy..I have the Google toolbar..It works great for most pop ups..
http://toolbar.google .com/

This is the Lavasoft Adware link   http://lavasoft.element5.com/default.shtml.en
Its free and a lot of us here use it..

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2004, 12:41:45 AM »
Rudy..I have the Google toolbar..It works great for most pop ups..
http://toolbar.google .com/

This is the Lavasoft Adware link   http://lavasoft.element5.com/default.shtml.en
Its free and a lot of us here use it..

Theresa & Puddin, thank you very much for your help & concern. Appreciate it!  I'll DL the AdAware program tomorrow. 

Fortunately, I've not had as much trouble today w/ Popups since running McAfee Virus Scan last nite.  It found about 90 adwares & deleted them all.  I didnt' know McAfee found stuff like that...so it was cool to find out something new! Also, I found a culprit on the Add/Remove list and removed it.  :)

Ok, I'm gonna write a nite nite to my b/f and hit the sack! <>)

Cya L8r...
Ruday

surviordude_JT

« Reply #22 on: May 11, 2004, 11:57:37 AM »
I sent in another vote & they rejected it..... so they have put a limit on it