Author Topic: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 313677 times)

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #1250 on: September 06, 2009, 07:05:38 AM »
 (:;) I hate nat and kevin...what is worse  about nat is that she belives she is a good person...that was why I did not like Ivette and maggie...i cannot stomach self-righteous people......ugh

I hope jordan wins

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1251 on: September 06, 2009, 07:24:46 AM »
(:;) I hate nat and kevin...what is worse  about nat is that she belives she is a good person...that was why I did not like Ivette and maggie...i cannot stomach self-righteous people......ugh

I hope jordan wins

:colors It's called delusional Natalie is at the least bordering on being a compulsive liar and like so many people like that she actually believes her own lies.  She said that her BF mother and sisters don't like her even though she has tried soooo hard with them which I'm sure she hasn't but I'm also sure she thinks she has.  She's spoiled, a bully - barking orders at people -
and has a very, very high opinion of herself.  Like in don't tell Jesse she's engaged - like she thinks he'd really be what devastated?  In jesses' world theres only room for one true love and he sees that person everytime he looks in the mirror.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #1252 on: September 06, 2009, 07:44:51 AM »
Any moderator on line now please lock this thread and start and start a new one....it's almost 1300 posts already! Thanks in advance....

Done! If you are posting, I'll give you a few minutes to get finished.

New thread here. http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,20637.0.html
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.