Author Topic: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 311444 times)

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #1225 on: September 05, 2009, 10:45:43 PM »
So I guess it's over. No one thinks there is something more that Nat is not telling that happened except that lie about her engagement that might be gamechanging that we may not see until later? I am just hoping, otherwise, I'm done. I have never been so disappointed watching BB. I still think there is a chance that Kevin and Nat would take Jordan to f2 since they are afraid they can't win in the end. Either way, one of them will win the $500.  :suicide

its really hard to come to terms with how this is panning out.  i thought that Jeff not sticking to the f4 alliance with R and M was the beginning of the end.  But thinking about it now it was getting Lydia and not Nat at that point.  Lydia was nothing to the game and Jordon's HOH was wasted.  I think someone else brought that up before. 

Offline sbriandy7

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1226 on: September 05, 2009, 10:50:36 PM »
I guess I get too wrapped up in this stuff. I just hate to see good things happen to bad people. I don't mind seeing people tell a few lies or whatever to win the game, but N/K go sooooo far past that. They don't have to do and say the things they have said and done to win this game. They could have won it without being so nasty. I know that Jeff and Jordan were very gullible and that was their downfall, but the reason for that is they are nice people and will believe ANYTHING or anyone. It just give me a sick feeling in my gut to see this happening and know that the money is going to someone like them. Like I said, I don't expect people to not lie or try to win, but I couldn't sleep at night if I was as nasty as these people.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1227 on: September 05, 2009, 10:57:04 PM »
I guess I get too wrapped up in this stuff. I just hate to see good things happen to bad people. I don't mind seeing people tell a few lies or whatever to win the game, but N/K go sooooo far past that. They don't have to do and say the things they have said and done to win this game. They could have won it without being so nasty. I know that Jeff and Jordan were very gullible and that was their downfall, but the reason for that is they are nice people and will believe ANYTHING or anyone. It just give me a sick feeling in my gut to see this happening and know that the money is going to someone like them. Like I said, I don't expect people to not lie or try to win, but I couldn't sleep at night if I was as nasty as these people.

I know EXACTLY how you feel.  I hate seeing bad people-- cruel and tactless get any types of winnings.  It makes you think that the good don't get rewarded for their efforts.  The really nice people in this game have gotten stomped out.  Jordon is there -- being used -- and its so cruel.  This poor gal (literally) was there to help her family.  Nat was there because she was using her debit card to play poker with? It just makes me sick.  Is there no justice in anything anymore?  And now al the speculation about cheating using calendars and hearing the questions before the POV started.  Just not fair. 

Offline sbriandy7

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1228 on: September 05, 2009, 11:00:31 PM »

I know EXACTLY how you feel.  I hate seeing bad people-- cruel and tactless get any types of winnings.  It makes you think that the good don't get rewarded for their efforts.  The really nice people in this game have gotten stomped out.  Jordon is there -- being used -- and its so cruel.  This poor gal (literally) was there to help her family.  Nat was there because she was using her debit card to play poker with? It just makes me sick.  Is there no justice in anything anymore?  And now al the speculation about cheating using calendars and hearing the questions before the POV started.  Just not fair. 

They won't do anything about it either. I asked this earlier but do you think there is any chance that the Pandora's Box thing still has something? I still don't believe that Nat got engaged, but I can't see any time for anything else to happen. Anyway, guess that life.... I think I'll skip BBAD and go to bed. Nite all!!   :nitenite:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1229 on: September 05, 2009, 11:02:22 PM »

They won't do anything about it either. I asked this earlier but do you think there is any chance that the Pandora's Box thing still has something? I still don't believe that Nat got engaged, but I can't see any time for anything else to happen. Anyway, guess that life.... I think I'll skip BBAD and go to bed. Nite all!!   :nitenite:
PB's been such a bust.  Adn I'll not watch BBAD with this crew of HG"S anymore.

Offline roxy_chick

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • GO! Brendon
« Reply #1230 on: September 05, 2009, 11:14:32 PM »
sbriandy7 i agree on wat you said plus
watchin bbad is not even fun no more and im not just talkin bout watchin jeff and jordan flirt even though
it was fun watchin them 2
but evry1 in dis house is BORING they dont even show jordan any more im at the point where i dont even wanna watch the feeds cuz it basiclly a waste of my time now
cuz all we see is nasty nat n her tail kevin bashin EVRY1javascript:void(0);javascript:void(0);javascript:void(0);

Offline sbriandy7

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1231 on: September 05, 2009, 11:22:44 PM »
I did watch the first few minutes before I turned it off and I heard Kevin ask something about gaining weight and she said something like yea, my boyfriend will be so proud and Kevin said didn't he say something yesterday? BUSTED....

Offline Knarley

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1232 on: September 05, 2009, 11:25:22 PM »
There is nothing fair about this season. Nat has broken sooo many rules and has never been pentalized for anything. She can do anything and get away with it.  Kevin got and extra day on slop for eating a grape and Jeff for taking a sip of a drink he was fixing for Jordan. Neither one purposely broke the rule.  Chemi got away with everything until she cost them money by throwing the mic in the hot tub. This game is clearly set up for the evil doers.  I don't care if they get canceled. It won't dissappoint me nearly as much as these people winning.

Offline TXBluebonnet

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1233 on: September 05, 2009, 11:26:44 PM »
I did watch the first few minutes before I turned it off and I heard Kevin ask something about gaining weight and she said something like yea, my boyfriend will be so proud and Kevin said didn't he say something yesterday? BUSTED....

Now that's interesting!!  Maybe the light is beginning to flicker at the end of the tunnel?!?  I need a little hope of something breaking up their little party.

Offline sbriandy7

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1234 on: September 05, 2009, 11:27:26 PM »

I looked back on the live feeds forum and Bam Bam said at 12:10 that she just signed on to hear Nat say something about her boyfriend not thinking that she was big enough to bear his children. She said the statement above right before that!!

Offline sbriandy7

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1235 on: September 05, 2009, 11:32:28 PM »
SHE SAID AT 12:08 "MY BOYFRIEND WOULD BE PROUD" (about her gaining weight). I rewinded BBAD twice to make sure. Kevin then replied did he say anything yesterday?  12:08 CHECK IT OUT!!

Offline Knarley

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1236 on: September 05, 2009, 11:33:04 PM »
Kevin knows she is lying. After all it takes one to know one.

Offline sbriandy7

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1237 on: September 05, 2009, 11:34:33 PM »
SHE SAID AT 12:08 "MY BOYFRIEND WOULD BE PROUD" (about her gaining weight). I rewinded BBAD twice to make sure. Kevin then replied did he say anything yesterday?  12:08 CHECK IT OUT!!

If she saw him yesterday why didn't she say....He was so proud???? LIAR!!! :whips

Offline sbriandy7

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1238 on: September 05, 2009, 11:40:14 PM »

If she saw him yesterday why didn't she say....He was so proud???? LIAR!!! :whips

Sorry I keep talking to myself, but I think I may be the only one here and I talk to myself all the time anyway. :gaw.....anyway, she must have gotten something for giving up playing the veto....money ya think???? She wouldn't want the HGs to know that.

Offline sbriandy7

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1239 on: September 05, 2009, 11:42:20 PM »
 :helpme I'm stuck in BB hell and I can't get out!!!  :funny: :funny:

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1240 on: September 05, 2009, 11:46:15 PM »
Michelle then said that she regrets not hiring a female prostitute before getting married, that she wants a threesome, and that she wants Jordan. Surprisingly Natalie had the most class, saying she doesn't talk about that stuff.
OMG, I really wanted Michelle to be F2 - but it looks like she prefers F3's and only made it to F4  (:;)  :monroe: :pull

I am done.  Done, done, done!  Catch ya' for BB12 if I'm over this by then

Offline sbriandy7

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1241 on: September 05, 2009, 11:55:32 PM »
Ok, I promise I'll shut up, but best case scenario is Nat and Jordan F2. Jordan could win the $500. Lydia hates Nat, Jeff will vote for Jordan Michelle will vote for Jordan, America will vote for Jordan. Who knows? Russell may feel like a douche bag for how he treated her and he was mad she lied about her age!!

Offline roxy_chick

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • GO! Brendon
« Reply #1242 on: September 06, 2009, 12:04:48 AM »
i say f**CK  the fashion show and hav nat confess on all the lies she told
dat will be better than a fashion show i think

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1243 on: September 06, 2009, 12:08:09 AM »
I think the fashion show might be good for Michele.  Have a feeling she didn't do this kind of stuff growing up  :duno:

Offline roxy_chick

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • GO! Brendon
« Reply #1244 on: September 06, 2009, 12:13:29 AM »
dat could be very true bambam

Offline roxy_chick

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • GO! Brendon
« Reply #1245 on: September 06, 2009, 12:35:46 AM »
im very happy to c jordan smiling again
cuz since jeff left she been kinda forcing her smile(i would to)

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1246 on: September 06, 2009, 12:59:05 AM »
im very happy to c jordan smiling again
cuz since jeff left she been kinda forcing her smile(i would to)

two glasses of wine so far tonight might have a little to do with that

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #1247 on: September 06, 2009, 02:42:31 AM »
Any moderator on line now please lock this thread and start and start a new one....it's almost 1300 posts already! Thanks in advance....

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #1248 on: September 06, 2009, 05:30:59 AM »
Any moderator on line now please lock this thread and start and start a new one....it's almost 1300 posts already! Thanks in advance....

I remmber when this thread started, everyone thought this would be the last one of the season...I think it got used so much because the two pos's, dumb bitches, hag and nag, whatever you want to call them have pissed us all off soo much,,,,,,,,I know I had to post just to vent.....

I did not see the new thread yet.....

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1249 on: September 06, 2009, 06:24:52 AM »
About having to vent.  I clicked over to BBAD for a few minutes last nite.  I thought I was watching a bunch of 8 year old little girls having a sleep over.  I man Reallyyyyyy - I'm assuming the "Fashion Show" was LiL pigpens idea.
It now makes sense why everyboy still believes she is 18 she acts like she's even younger. Watching them is beyond boring it's coma inducing.

It's anybodys guess who is going to win the last 3 comps.  None of these people are strong consistant competitors.
So it's like Russian Roulette which 2 go to the end - and my prediction of who wins WHO CARES. Can't stand pigpen and her little mini me and Jordan really is clueless.  This is now like going to the Dentist I just want it to be over   :jam: :jam: :jam: