Author Topic: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 311454 times)

Offline bella365

• RFF Full Member
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #1175 on: September 05, 2009, 07:46:32 PM »
LOL I sure as hell hope that BB staff are scurrying about to fix this and PRONTO.
oh yea -- they are working on it no doubt.  :colealert:
I agree with you. Since BB let KN calender slide, they are not carrying about K seeing or knowing the questions in advance. :updaters

Offline kristykgs

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1176 on: September 05, 2009, 07:46:56 PM »
okay, I have sent 2 emails to CBS and the last one included the link with the camera number, time and infraction. My question to all of you out there....DO YOU REALLY AND HONESTLY THINK ANYTHING WILL BE DONE? I seem to think that CBS think we are all peons anyway and doesn't give a rats ass what we say or think. I know we all hope something will be done, but life is a prime example and I don't think they are gonna do anything. It's rigged and that is all there is to it.

Sorry to pop everyone's bubble, but hell, they haven't followed the rules yet, why now.

GRRRR it irrates me to know end, especially knowing that they (CBS) knows their viewers know and they don't care

Offline Atomic_Skittles

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1177 on: September 05, 2009, 07:48:18 PM »
okay, I have sent 2 emails to CBS and the last one included the link with the camera number, time and infraction. My question to all of you out there....DO YOU REALLY AND HONESTLY THINK ANYTHING WILL BE DONE? I seem to think that CBS think we are all peons anyway and doesn't give a rats ass what we say or think. I know we all hope something will be done, but life is a prime example and I don't think they are gonna do anything. It's rigged and that is all there is to it.

Sorry to pop everyone's bubble, but hell, they haven't followed the rules yet, why now.

GRRRR it irrates me to know end, especially knowing that they (CBS) knows their viewers know and they don't care

I agree with you 1000000000%.

Offline TXBluebonnet

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1178 on: September 05, 2009, 07:49:20 PM »

It just baffles me as to why BB would want K/N to win?!?  How is that good TV?  They didn't get their high ratings until the last couple of weeks.  They are blowing it big time!

Offline sweettart422

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1179 on: September 05, 2009, 08:02:33 PM »
Hello out there! I was really sick today so I slept most of the day (I have lupus) and now I'm trying to catch up on BB.  So if anyone can spare a little time to help me out I'm seriously confused as normal.  I know Kevin won the VETO  :'(!! I am trying to read the posts in the discussion thread but I don't understand how did he cheat ?

Offline TXBluebonnet

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1180 on: September 05, 2009, 08:05:56 PM »
According to the updates, Kevin and Nat are practicing their very mean POV speeches.  I really wish Pandora's Box would bite them both in the butt.  I will say it again....they are so arrogant!!!  (:;)

Offline Atomic_Skittles

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1181 on: September 05, 2009, 08:06:30 PM »
Something about techinical difficulties and Kev knowing what the questions were going to be before the comp started. All of us want a redo so we'll see, but so far, BB is letting it all slide.

And I hope you feel better, I myself am getting over a wicked cold.  :(

Offline TXBluebonnet

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1182 on: September 05, 2009, 08:08:10 PM »
Something about techinical difficulties and Kev knowing what the questions were going to be before the comp started. All of us want a redo so we'll see, but so far, BB is letting it all slide.

Maybe BB is letting it slide because they know PB will change everything anyway. (One can only hope.)  :duno:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #1183 on: September 05, 2009, 08:09:42 PM »
Hello out there! I was really sick today so I slept most of the day (I have lupus) and now I'm trying to catch up on BB.  So if anyone can spare a little time to help me out I'm seriously confused as normal.  I know Kevin won the VETO  :'(!! I am trying to read the posts in the discussion thread but I don't understand how did he cheat ?

sweettart: we don't know that he cheated. There was some sort of technical error when they began or after they had started. We don't know yet. It seems like they had blocks to move and find the right side. Jordan couldn't get any right. Michele got finished first but she had 2 wrong and thought she would have to start all over to get them corrected. No one could see the other player as they played. I think that's just about all we know.

I put the flashback here: http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,19706.msg466664.html#msg466664
2:35:49PM Kevin says and it helped that they had technical errors. Cause I was like, (makes a noise and gestures as if his hands were shaking,) Oh, these are the type of questions this is what I need to think about. Nat asks what kind of technical errors. Kevin replies: and we had to stand next to the door and face the wall... Trivia

Lupus is not nice! :hugs:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1184 on: September 05, 2009, 08:18:23 PM »
Boy oh boy, that Michelle must have been wonder woman, according to Nat and Kevin, everyone that got evicted on their side is because of Michele....   :colors

Offline sweettart422

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1185 on: September 05, 2009, 08:18:49 PM »
Texas lady its not fun but I'm living! Thank you Texas lady and Atomic skittles for your time and the update.
It sounds to me like they would be letting every Big Brother fan down if they don't  REPLAY for the veto!! What the heck is wrong with BB there is a lot of  favoritism this year. They never let people keep Calendars that i know of but i have only been watching since bb9.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2009, 08:26:47 PM by sweettart422 »

Offline TXBluebonnet

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1186 on: September 05, 2009, 08:27:04 PM »
I just can't get over how mean Nat & Kevin are to Michele.  Nat has hated Michele from day 1 and I just don't get it.  According to the updates, they are going to make the girls sweat it out.  Nat says they need to make Michele cook and clean for them all week.  Oh, she is really a witch!   (:;)

Offline TXBluebonnet

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1187 on: September 05, 2009, 08:29:40 PM »
I hope if Kevin or Nat take Jordan to the F2, that Jordan wins and bursts their bubble.   :yess:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1188 on: September 05, 2009, 08:29:57 PM »
It's strange for me too, I watched Michele using her BC container this morning for something, she was flipping it back and forth and it seemed like she was using it as a helper. I've never seen BB let them use anything as a calendar. The only thing I do remember is letting Natalie use her nail polish to draw the HG's pictures on paper towels. ???

Offline roxy_chick

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • GO! Brendon
« Reply #1189 on: September 05, 2009, 08:51:23 PM »
bb is really getting on my nerves  (:;)
this season has been wack with all the pandora box sh*t julie said"it will be game changing
well there nothing dat has been game changing

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1190 on: September 05, 2009, 09:00:26 PM »
this season has been wack with all the pandora box sh*t julie said"it will be game changing

Pandora's box x 2 was a bust!

Welcome to RFF roxy_chick.

:welcome:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1191 on: September 05, 2009, 09:10:03 PM »
You know I just figured something out we've all been thinking this is a TV game show.  I think its turning into a comedy of...errors.

Offline bella365

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1192 on: September 05, 2009, 09:14:27 PM »
I forgot that the HG don't know about the live eviction on Tuesday, that shall be interesting.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1193 on: September 05, 2009, 09:15:00 PM »

i want to know how little people running around squirting stuff on the HG's is game changing?  What the hell is BB thinkng with this PB? Its beyond lame.

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1194 on: September 05, 2009, 09:20:27 PM »
bb is really getting on my nerves  (:;)

the only change i seen was nataLIE could not play for pov. game changing?? maybe not being she is a known loser.

i want to know how little people running around squirting stuff on the HG's is game changing?  What the hell is BB thinkng with this PB? Its beyond lame.
what goes around, comes around.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1195 on: September 05, 2009, 09:21:27 PM »

Me too, especially spraying them with stinky stuff! ???

Offline bella365

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1196 on: September 05, 2009, 09:22:53 PM »
bb is really getting on my nerves  (:;)

I was thinking about this today. What was the point of the JH coming back, and the child coming to the BB House! None of this played a role in the POV, so there was no point to it. Very confusing, and dumb idea. BB did the hype over the PB last week for ratings, because their rating on Thursday were high. Also, I think they did the same thing this week to get good ratings.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1197 on: September 05, 2009, 09:23:30 PM »

Just saw this Skittles, hope you feel better too!  :hugs:

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1198 on: September 05, 2009, 09:23:37 PM »

at least we know the little people weren't from the jury house. so how does that come into play? it was announced the jury would take part in the package. a separate visit is all i can imagine
what goes around, comes around.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1199 on: September 05, 2009, 09:25:41 PM »

at least we know the little people weren't from the jury house. so how does that come into play? it was announced the jury would take part in the package. a separate visit is all i can imagine

but who cares if there was a visit/  didn't BB try to pass of Dan taking Michelle to the beach last year as a game changing thing too?  I can't recall.