Author Topic: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 311448 times)

Offline TXBluebonnet

• RFF Full Member
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #1150 on: September 05, 2009, 07:07:19 PM »
Wait... If Kevin was able to see some of the questions before the competition, he should tell BB and they should have to start new for Tuesday's show. That's just bullcrap that he can get away with it. But because they like to play against the rules, he won't do it. Maybe BB will force him to turn in the Veto and they can do a new Veto where it's all against each other? Just my two cents.

I like your 2 cents! :jumpy:

I totally agree!!  I'm going to see if I can get information from the one who posted it to see when Kevin admitted he saw the questions.  It is a very large post on the CBS Spoiler board.  It is under "Let's Count All The Cheating".

Offline kristykgs

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1151 on: September 05, 2009, 07:09:28 PM »
Wait... If Kevin was able to see some of the questions before the competition, he should tell BB and they should have to start new for Tuesday's show. That's just bullcrap that he can get away with it. But because they like to play against the rules, he won't do it. Maybe BB will force him to turn in the Veto and they can do a new Veto where it's all against each other? Just my two cents.

I totally agree!!  I'm going to see if I can get information from the one who posted it to see when Kevin admitted he saw the questions.  It is a very large post on the CBS Spoiler board.  It is under "Let's Count All The Cheating".

Can't wait to see if it is true? I'm curious. I wrote CBS a long email about it and pretty much told them I would hope that BB at least commented to their loyal fans if this was true or not.

Offline PattyCakes

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1152 on: September 05, 2009, 07:09:39 PM »
I found it in the live feed updates but could not play it yet in flashback.  I will keep trying.
"When I was walking up the stairs, I saw a man who wasn't there.  He wasn't there again today.  I wish, I wish he'd stay away."  Unknown

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1153 on: September 05, 2009, 07:11:15 PM »
Okay, did anyone who watches the feeds actually hear Kevin mention that he saw the questions or is all of this speculation? Yes, I read it too on the CBS site, but I saw nothing about it this site, so I was just wondering. I know there are people who go back and redo or whatever, so if someone who actually watches and updates could let us know if it is true. There were a couple of other rumors that came from the CBS site that our updaters  disputed.

Thanks

I did not read it on the CBS site, I don't visit it.  I going to flashbacks now.
No MSG!

Offline TXBluebonnet

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1154 on: September 05, 2009, 07:13:38 PM »
I just sent a private message to the one who posted it and asked where I could find the "admission" on the live feeds.  I will let you know if I get an answer.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1155 on: September 05, 2009, 07:16:17 PM »
I just can't believe Jordon.  She has complained this entire season about "fat" I'm fat, is my face fat?  Russ said I was fat.  So she is now sitting at the counter with the biggest container of ice cream I have ever seen.  doesn't she know the first thing they say about dieting is portion control.  Take a little, put it on a separate plate.  Never just eat out of the container. But wait --- I don't think this gal knows much of anything.  I forgot all the dumb comments that have she has made.  The most ridiculous one is helping Nat on how to use a tampon.  god, Nat has made such as ass out of her.  Geez -- I'm embarassed for the girl.
That was just plain mean. Do you know Natalie?

IMO it was pretty mean too.  The girl is harmless. But she may well be going to F3 and who knows...
hey I've been a J fan since the beginning -- but she just seems so out of her element her.  She's harmless and they are all using her.  She's seems to have just thrown in the towel.  She's in a pit with 2 vipers that will stop at nothing to win. 

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1156 on: September 05, 2009, 07:16:59 PM »
BTW it was salad  that Jordo was stuffing her face with.
No MSG!

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1157 on: September 05, 2009, 07:19:27 PM »

Can't wait to see if it is true? I'm curious. I wrote CBS a long email about it and pretty much told them I would hope that BB at least commented to their loyal fans if this was true or not.

I said "if". I didn't say he did get the questions beforehand. If he admitted to it, BB should pull him in the diary room and strip him of the Veto. They have the tapes. They can have Julie state that the HOH competition had to be redone.

Didn't this kind of thing happen in either season six or seven -- someone's light didn't go on and they buzzed in, so they redid it and Janelle ended up winning the redo? At least they realized they effed up that time. Can they admit it again?
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline TXBluebonnet

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1158 on: September 05, 2009, 07:19:50 PM »
I tell you...I'm so sick of Nat & Kevin's lies.  They are still at it.  Give me a break.  There is no need for that any more.  They both sicken me!!  (:;)

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1159 on: September 05, 2009, 07:23:35 PM »
BTW it was salad  that Jordo was stuffing her face with.

see that's what happens when you don't have live feeds. I never saw salad in a bucket like that.  Either way -- I do think she runs to food alot.  But hey I'm not in the BB house-- she's under a lot of stress as she said her face was breaking out so bad.  So how else would you cope in their.  Either sleep, or eat.  She was doing good with the workouts -- but it seems as it got closer to the end her motivation just wasn't there.  If she would have stayed with those workouts it could really benefit her in that last comp.  Unless kevin send her packing and keeps Michele -- to get the votes.  I would

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #1160 on: September 05, 2009, 07:32:22 PM »
Here is the exact quote from Kevin. I replayed it 10 times to get it exact. He does not say he saw the questions.

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,19706.msg466664.html#msg466664

2:35:49PM Kevin says "and it helped that they had technical errors. Cause I was like, (makes a noise and gestures as if his hands were shaking,) Oh, these are the type of questions this is what I need to think about." Nat asks: "What kind of technical errors. Kevin replies: "and we had to stand next to the door and face the wall..."

Trivia
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1161 on: September 05, 2009, 07:33:54 PM »
So Kevin basically confirms that he got the questions in advance. Now why doesn't BB step in there?
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline bella365

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1162 on: September 05, 2009, 07:35:02 PM »
So Kevin basically confirms that he got the questions in advance. Now why doesn't BB step in there?

This is sooooo unfair, Kevin cheated and BB is ok with that. BB has went downhill, first they let KN have a calender, now this.

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1163 on: September 05, 2009, 07:35:10 PM »
FOUND IT

...and it helped that they had technical errors, coz oh! these are the type of questions i have to think about...

2:35ish pm on flashbacks.
No MSG!

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1164 on: September 05, 2009, 07:35:26 PM »
oh good we're all on it!!!

He is saying he saw something that made him say to himself "oh good! these are the types of questions i need to think of.."
No MSG!

Offline TXBluebonnet

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1165 on: September 05, 2009, 07:35:34 PM »
Sorry...wrong board.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2009, 07:42:24 PM by TXBluebonnet »

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #1166 on: September 05, 2009, 07:37:30 PM »

REDO, REDO, REDO.......!!!!!

Offline TXBluebonnet

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1167 on: September 05, 2009, 07:37:54 PM »
Here is the exact quote from Kevin. I replayed it 10 times to get it exact. He does not say he saw the questions.

2:35:49PM Kevin says "and it helped that they had technical errors. Cause I was like, (makes a noise and gestures as if his hands were shaking,) Oh, these are the type of questions this is what I need to think about." Nat asks: "What kind of technical errors. Kevin replies: "and we had to stand next to the door and face the wall..."

Trivia

He may not have seen the exact questions, but he knew what type of question would be asked.  That is an unfair advantage in my book.  (:;)

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1168 on: September 05, 2009, 07:38:05 PM »
Nobody wants a redo so that Michelle can win more than I do...well except for her husband and Artzy!

But I cannot believe that BB will let this continue without letting the house guests know right now, that there will be a redo.

In my opinion.

Yes - I don't deny that I am a huge Michele fan, but I have also stated here that I don't care WHO wins, as long as it's fair. I just don't think allowing the Play Doh calendar was/is fair, and if there was a technical glitch that gave Kevin an unfair advantage in this latest POV comp, then BB should schedule a new POV comp - especially since it is the most important POV in the game. I don't think that BB has to address a new comp on air because the first one hasn't even been edited for TV yet - they can just do a new one. The rest of the crap - Gnat's lies and scheming are all part of the game - just the rules infractions shouldn't be allowed arbitrarily.

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1169 on: September 05, 2009, 07:40:27 PM »

Trivia

He may not have seen the exact questions, but he knew what type of question would be asked.  That is an unfair advantage in my book.  (:;)

BINGO
No MSG!

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #1170 on: September 05, 2009, 07:42:42 PM »
I really want them to have to play the POV again....and keep in mind i do not have the feeds, but in the quote from kevin...it in no way implies that he was the ONLY ONE who had an idea of what the questions were....only that they had to stop the competition.......

I think we, or maybe i should say I, am reading too much into every little thing.....

just playing devils advocate....i hope i am wrong.....

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1171 on: September 05, 2009, 07:42:56 PM »
LOL I sure as hell hope that BB staff are scurrying about to fix this and PRONTO.
No MSG!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1172 on: September 05, 2009, 07:44:06 PM »
LOL I sure as hell hope that BB staff are scurrying about to fix this and PRONTO.
oh yea -- they are working on it no doubt.  :colealert:

Offline Atomic_Skittles

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1173 on: September 05, 2009, 07:44:56 PM »
Well, if there's an outside LD coming up then maybe...............

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #1174 on: September 05, 2009, 07:45:36 PM »

I hope they are just trying to make sure all is fair in the BB game