Author Topic: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 311404 times)

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #1125 on: September 05, 2009, 06:43:49 PM »
Yeah, he saw the questions right beside where Jeff was standing waiting to slip into the BB House using Pandora''s KEY!

WHEE!!!!
[/quote

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #1126 on: September 05, 2009, 06:44:31 PM »
Nobody wants a redo so that Michelle can win more than I do...well except for her husband and Artzy!

But I cannot believe that BB will let this continue without letting the house guests know right now, that there will be a redo.

In my opinion.
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #1127 on: September 05, 2009, 06:46:16 PM »
Yeah, he saw the questions right beside where Jeff was standing waiting to slip into the BB House using Pandora''s KEY!

WHEE!!!!
[/quote

you are probably right and the voice of reason, but I think we just all want to have hope that something will happen to stop those two dumb bitches from making it to the final 2

Offline TXBluebonnet

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1128 on: September 05, 2009, 06:47:19 PM »
I guess we just have to face the reality and know that 2 jerks are in the final 3.   It is just not Gucci!! LOL

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #1129 on: September 05, 2009, 06:47:56 PM »
maybe they have to review the tapes or something like that..........

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1130 on: September 05, 2009, 06:49:57 PM »
I just read this on one of the CBS boards:

There were apparently technical problems with the POV comp and Kevin was able to see some of the POV questions prior to beginning the comp, but Michelle and Jordan were not in an area to see them at the time or something. Kevin admitted this helped him in the comp because he was able to think about the questions before the competition began.

What do you think about this?!? (:;)

I think NULL AND VOID!!! do-over is in order. only fair. and...if cbs posted that or are even aware it is posted they are in the middle of fixing that error.  :yess:
what goes around, comes around.

Offline RahRah

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1131 on: September 05, 2009, 06:50:05 PM »
As nice as it'd be for Jordan to make a deal with Kevin to keep herself safe this week and at finale be all "This is for breaking you word to Jeff :) BYE KEVIN" she should actually take him.

:(

It saddens me.
"No Biggie, No Worry, No Sweat! This game ain't over yet!" - Howie in final 5

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1132 on: September 05, 2009, 06:50:12 PM »
Hopefully, I would loving to see pos's face if it was a redo  :ascared

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1133 on: September 05, 2009, 06:51:47 PM »
I just can't believe Jordon.  She has complained this entire season about "fat" I'm fat, is my face fat?  Russ said I was fat.  So she is now sitting at the counter with the biggest container of ice cream I have ever seen.  doesn't she know the first thing they say about dieting is portion control.  Take a little, put it on a separate plate.  Never just eat out of the container. But wait --- I don't think this gal knows much of anything.  I forgot all the dumb comments that have she has made.  The most ridiculous one is helping Nat on how to use a tampon.  god, Nat has made such as ass out of her.  Geez -- I'm embarassed for the girl.

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1134 on: September 05, 2009, 06:52:22 PM »
Hopefully, I would loving to see pos's face if it was a redo  :ascared

PRICELESS!!!

Offline TXBluebonnet

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1135 on: September 05, 2009, 06:53:18 PM »
I just can't believe Jordon.  She has complained this entire season about "fat" I'm fat, is my face fat?  Russ said I was fat.  So she is now sitting at the counter with the biggest container of ice cream I have ever seen.  doesn't she know the first thing they say about dieting is portion control.  Take a little, put it on a separate plate.  Never just eat out of the container. But wait --- I don't think this gal knows much of anything.  I forgot all the dumb comments that have she has made.  The most ridiculous one is helping Nat on how to use a tampon.  god, Nat has made such as ass out of her.  Geez -- I'm embarassed for the girl.

When you are depressed, you want to eat.  Especially junk food.  That's the way I am.  :(

Offline RahRah

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1136 on: September 05, 2009, 06:54:00 PM »
i'd eat a bucket of ice cream too if i just lost a major shot at 500, 000 and it turned into a minor shot.

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1137 on: September 05, 2009, 06:54:55 PM »

While they are at it they can check the rule book on that calendar! someting doesn't smell kosher. just dawned on me why kevin would even mention it if he got away with it. He's not the only one that knows im guessing.

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1138 on: September 05, 2009, 06:55:49 PM »
i'd eat a bucket of ice cream too if i just lost a major shot at 500, 000 and it turned into a minor shot.

I'd eat 2.  Followed by 2 cheeseburgers with all the trimmings?

And was that ice cream?  I thought a salad.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2009, 06:59:16 PM by chinese takeout »
No MSG!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1139 on: September 05, 2009, 06:56:41 PM »

When you are depressed, you want to eat.  Especially junk food.  That's the way I am.  :(

when I'm upset -- food is the last thing I want to look at.  I just have a hard time with people who complain about what's bothering them -- then turn around and do the very thing that's bothering them.  Humans!    Aren't we all just something?

Offline RiPPn

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1140 on: September 05, 2009, 06:57:08 PM »
Welcome to RFF RipPn.

:welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

Haha,

Thank you very much!

Offline RahRah

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1141 on: September 05, 2009, 06:58:34 PM »

I'd eat 2.
i raise you 2 1/2

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1142 on: September 05, 2009, 06:59:32 PM »
That was just plain mean. Do you know Natalie?

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1143 on: September 05, 2009, 07:00:16 PM »

I'd eat 2.
i raise you 2 1/2

LOL I raised  it a couple of cheeseburgers with all the trimmings

:funny:
No MSG!

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1144 on: September 05, 2009, 07:00:48 PM »
Wait... If Kevin was able to see some of the questions before the competition, he should tell BB and they should have to start new for Tuesday's show. That's just bullcrap that he can get away with it. But because they like to play against the rules, he won't do it. Maybe BB will force him to turn in the Veto and they can do a new Veto where it's all against each other? Just my two cents.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline Atomic_Skittles

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1145 on: September 05, 2009, 07:01:34 PM »
Why is it that the scumbags of the world always get ahead while the good people are left in the dust? Kev winning POV (by cheating!!!!!) just proves that BB is literally handing the game to Kev and Nat. She's going to walk away with the 500K at this rate, I'm not sure Jordan can beat them both  :'( so I'm mega-pissed and BB had BETTER redo the POV comp because if they don't, then it's rigged, rigged, rigged!!!!  (:;)

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1146 on: September 05, 2009, 07:01:39 PM »
That was just plain mean. Do you know Natalie?

IMO it was pretty mean too.  The girl is harmless. But she may well be going to F3 and who knows...
No MSG!

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1147 on: September 05, 2009, 07:05:10 PM »
Wait... If Kevin was able to see some of the questions before the competition, he should tell BB and they should have to start new for Tuesday's show. That's just bullcrap that he can get away with it. But because they like to play against the rules, he won't do it. Maybe BB will force him to turn in the Veto and they can do a new Veto where it's all against each other? Just my two cents.

I like your 2 cents! :jumpy:

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1148 on: September 05, 2009, 07:06:13 PM »

I like your 2 cents! :jumpy:

I like my two cents as well. :tup:
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline kristykgs

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1149 on: September 05, 2009, 07:07:09 PM »
Okay, did anyone who watches the feeds actually hear Kevin mention that he saw the questions or is all of this speculation? Yes, I read it too on the CBS site, but I saw nothing about it this site, so I was just wondering. I know there are people who go back and redo or whatever, so if someone who actually watches and updates could let us know if it is true. There were a couple of other rumors that came from the CBS site that our updaters  disputed.

Thanks