Author Topic: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 313765 times)

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #1075 on: September 05, 2009, 05:39:10 PM »
We need to FLOOD the CBS BB site, CBS main site and all the advertisers web sites letting them know if this ends they way it looks like it headed a boycott will start. I know I am going to suggest this on every BB site I can find.

BB can and does control what happens in this show. They give advice in DR talks as well as the way they plan the comps and what questions they ask. And allowing these two POS's have and work their play dough just proves they want these two to win.

sign me up!!!
what goes around, comes around.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1076 on: September 05, 2009, 05:39:23 PM »
Kevin is truly an idiot if he takes Nat with him to the end.  She'll get the bucks no doublt about it.  If I were Kevin I would take Michele.  No one likes her in that house.  He'd get first for sure.  But he's so stuck to the hip of nasty nat he can't see it.  

Offline Lily

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1077 on: September 05, 2009, 05:43:00 PM »
I only started watching during season 8, so I am not as up on the rules as you guys. I was wondering, is it possible for them to get penalty noms for the stuff they have done already like stealing Michele's gloves. And I too thought that they were not allowed to have any sort of memory tool.
There has to be something else to pb, it certainly wasn't very interesting if not. I can't believe the show will end with two dirty players..........cheating their way to the end. I was sad when Jeff left, but really hoped Michele would have a good chance. The abuse she has taken from these two low class, childish, meanspirited, etc. etc.... just makes me sick.  Pass me another shot!!

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1078 on: September 05, 2009, 05:44:35 PM »
I think if NataLIE lied about the boy friend thing, BB is going to some how let Kevin know about it, and he will cut a deal with Michelle for final 2. It's my only hope.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1079 on: September 05, 2009, 05:48:23 PM »
TexasLady I'll have a few kegs of mind washing bleach please :beer: :james:

We now have solid Proof that BB Truly hates us! There can be no way this could have a happy ending  :swine :crazy :tantrum :tantrum :tantrum :tantrum :tantrum

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1080 on: September 05, 2009, 05:50:17 PM »
ok I feel better now that I vented...lol flooded CBS twitter site/forums/.com with my opinion.  i think it is unfair nat and kev had that calendar to study and the comp come directly from that.
what goes around, comes around.

Offline PattyCakes

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1081 on: September 05, 2009, 05:50:46 PM »
 :waves: I keep thinking that if NataLIE got something bad - not playing in veto - and something good - something packed from the jury house (I dont believe the boyfriend bit), then the house should have gotten something bad - the stinky people - and something good ??????
"When I was walking up the stairs, I saw a man who wasn't there.  He wasn't there again today.  I wish, I wish he'd stay away."  Unknown

Offline TXBluebonnet

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1082 on: September 05, 2009, 05:51:31 PM »
Oh, my gosh!!!  Nat wants Kevin to wear his crown when he uses the POV.  She thinks it will get America to like them.  Boy is she ridiculous or what?!?   :funny:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #1083 on: September 05, 2009, 05:52:59 PM »
Coming right up, I was in the kitchen hunting more drink mix and looking for hangover remedies.

The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline dubya

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1084 on: September 05, 2009, 05:57:10 PM »
Im done truely i dont like nat and i dont like kevin and i dont feel in my heart jordan can do it, BB really let me down this season, ill wait til next year to continue to watch....or read the boards, hello fall and when does survivor start?

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1085 on: September 05, 2009, 05:58:02 PM »
Anyone know what the Veto was all about?

Goddammit. I truly hate the season now. Congratulations, Natalie and Kevin. If those two make it to the final two, they've surpassed Maggie and Ivette as worst final two I've seen (and I didn't watch a whole lot of the winter season).

Someone sneak me into the BB house so I can slap the doom duo straight out of there. Stupid jerks.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1086 on: September 05, 2009, 06:01:17 PM »
So when did Gnat start telling people that she was an athlete? Wow - a truth - I am surprised it didn't choke her on the way out of her mouth!  :res:

Just for the record - I honestly no longer care who wins - I just care that they get to the finish line in a fair and above board manner BB rules-wise. To use the rules book as a desk top to make an apparatus which breaks the rules is a bit OTT for my taste. If that's the way the BB producers are going to allow the HGs to play the game they can suck eggs.  :hand:

In the past when other than favorite HGs won, it was part of the game - the way the ball bounced - but this is just a pile of poop. It was a fun season while it lasted. Oh well.  :duno:

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1087 on: September 05, 2009, 06:02:27 PM »
You know Jordan did well on the gradulation comp one, she did outlast both POS's, and the third part is questions, and she does well on those, so maybe........ :hearts:  :hearts:

Offline RahRah

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1088 on: September 05, 2009, 06:03:23 PM »
horrible :(
"No Biggie, No Worry, No Sweat! This game ain't over yet!" - Howie in final 5

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1089 on: September 05, 2009, 06:04:33 PM »
I will stick to my previous thoughts on bad move for Jeff backdooring Russ.  You always need to stick to your alliance. Just like NK have been doing.  RMJJ needed to stick to that final 4 agreement.  I truly think Russ would have but nat successfully got into the heads of JJ and literally turned the game.  She did the job of manipulating everyone around her.  I can't stand her.  But she pulled it off.  I feel sorry for her BF.  What kind of life will they have with a lying, manipulative, can't cook, total slob, no bathing trash mouth, scumbag for a wife.  I can't even imagine her kids.  That is so scary to me.  

Offline TXBluebonnet

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1090 on: September 05, 2009, 06:05:01 PM »
I hope the next competition involves bugs and Jordan beats the pants off of both of them.  Now that would be sweet!! :yess:

Offline PattyCakes

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1091 on: September 05, 2009, 06:05:29 PM »
 :waves: if NataLIE didnt even get to go outside to see the competition it is my guess that is when she got her jury member visit, why else wouldnt she be there?  :funny: I just cant believe the boyfriend thing, lol.
"When I was walking up the stairs, I saw a man who wasn't there.  He wasn't there again today.  I wish, I wish he'd stay away."  Unknown

Offline Lily

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1092 on: September 05, 2009, 06:06:03 PM »
Bugs and water!

Offline TXBluebonnet

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1093 on: September 05, 2009, 06:09:28 PM »
I will stick to my previous thoughts on bad move for Jeff backdooring Russ.  You always need to stick to your alliance. Just like NK have been doing.  RMJJ needed to stick to that final 4 agreement.  I truly think Russ would have but nat successfully got into the heads of JJ and literally turned the game.  She did the job of manipulating everyone around her.  I can't stand her.  But she pulled it off.  I feel sorry for her BF.  What kind of life will they have with a lying, manipulative, can't cook, total slob, no bathing trash mouth, scumbag for a wife.  I can't even imagine her kids.  That is so scary to me.  

I really don't think Russ would have stuck to the alliance.  Russ said in one of his interviews that he voted for Jessie as both loyalty and in case it helped him stay.  So he was forced to be in an alliance with Jeff when Jessie was sent to JH, it wasn't genuine.  Russ also said Jeff made a smart move suggesting to me Russ would have done the same thing.  Also, Nat would have told Russ a lie about Jeff and Russ would have believed it.  Russ thought Nat was an angel, remember?!?  I thought Jeff was wise to go ahead and get rid of Russ.  It just stinks that Nat & Kevin are such jerks and are poised to win the whole thing!  They are so arrogant!!

Offline RahRah

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1094 on: September 05, 2009, 06:10:57 PM »
Plus had Jeff went to the final four with Russell and Michele he probably would have lost the comps, it being 2 good competitors against one and all.

Offline RiPPn

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1095 on: September 05, 2009, 06:11:12 PM »
Everyone should start blaming their beloved Jeff for making one of the most bonehead plays in the game and evicting Russel.  Why on earth he would think it's a good idea to evict a guy who is semi on his side and then trust that Jordan (who can't win a competition to save her life) or Michelle (who is now only partially on his side because he evicted Russell) would beat out Kevin or Natalie, he basically gave him self a less than 25% chance of winning since Jordon can't be given a full 25% because she is worthless in the game when it comes to competition.  When he turned on his alliance, you could almost predict this was going to happen.  The only thing is I thought Michelle would have won at least one of the last 2 comps, actually surprised she didn't.  Anyway this really does ruin what has been a pretty good season.

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #1096 on: September 05, 2009, 06:11:47 PM »
Anyone know what the Veto was all about?

Goddammit. I truly hate the season now. Congratulations, Natalie and Kevin. If those two make it to the final two, they've surpassed Maggie and Ivette as worst final two I've seen (and I didn't watch a whole lot of the winter season).

Someone sneak me into the BB house so I can slap the doom duo straight out of there. Stupid jerks.

it is the worst final two since ivette and maggie...I did not care for them, but i did  not want to do physical harm to them like keving and nat

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1097 on: September 05, 2009, 06:12:18 PM »
Yeap, Jeff blew it big time! Wait til he hears that NataLIE is really 24, even at the end he believes in her, I feel so sorry for Michelle, she has been mistreated this whole damn game, and those 2 POS wants to make her last days horrible.  :jam:

Offline RahRah

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1098 on: September 05, 2009, 06:15:01 PM »
From the moment Jeff saved Russell, Russell voted for Jessie to stay.

Had Jessie of stayed who do you think Jessie would have went after? Russell voted against Jeff 10 seconds in after he knew Jeff needed Jessie out. Jeff said this in his new thing, and he just put everything on that veto. He lost the veto. It's his fault for the eviction.

To now fault him for Michele/Jordan not winning competitions is a bit out there, that move allowed Kevin/Natalie to stay in the game but it was his best shot at winning and it didn't pan out. The producers even took Nat out of this POV and Michele and Jordan, no matter how much I love them.. couldn't do it. So yeah, I'm not blaming the show I'm just incredibly disappointed.

You could blame Russell for disregarding his alliance 20 seconds in and then lying about it.

Offline TXBluebonnet

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1099 on: September 05, 2009, 06:15:33 PM »
 I just don't believe Russ would have stuck to the alliance.  He played both sides the entire game!!!!  It all comes down to winning competitions and things just didn't work out.  It stinks!!  :(