Author Topic: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 312282 times)

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #1025 on: September 05, 2009, 03:07:16 PM »
That was a great interview with Jeff...what a class act and no wonder we all love him.

Thanks for posting that, Will!

That was great! Thanks! Jeff reminds me a lot of Dan, just a bit older and with a pinch of salt.

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1026 on: September 05, 2009, 03:26:00 PM »
I just hope  n/k (not what i really want to call them) studying hard for the wrong comp...and m/j knocks it out of the park!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #1027 on: September 05, 2009, 03:26:02 PM »

I missed a season with Maggie...Is she in the season that Janelle and Kaisar were originally in?  I didn't see that season.

Yes, that was season 6. Janie is my all time favorite BB player, probably always will be.  :luvya:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1028 on: September 05, 2009, 03:31:44 PM »

I missed a season with Maggie...Is she in the season that Janelle and Kaisar were originally in?  I didn't see that season.

Yes, that was season 6. Janie is my all time favorite BB player, probably always will be.  :luvya:

Why, may I ask?  Like I said - I missed that season, and when she was on All Stars, I just didn't see why everyone loved her so much.  I didn't NOT like her, but I really had no opinion of her either way...

I wish I would have seen Season 6 now just to see what the fuss was all about...

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1029 on: September 05, 2009, 03:38:57 PM »
Going back to season 6/ should teach alot of players about the backstabbing and trust issues.
Kaiser (was it season 6 or allstars when everyone was losing their hold on Hoh comp and it was down to him and a girl (name) she promises him your safe no block no backdoor please let me have hoh he does, she sent him packing.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1030 on: September 05, 2009, 03:40:29 PM »

Why, may I ask?  Like I said - I missed that season, and when she was on All Stars, I just didn't see why everyone loved her so much.  I didn't NOT like her, but I really had no opinion of her either way...

I wish I would have seen Season 6 now just to see what the fuss was all about...

She could win those POV's and HOH's in the tight spot under pressure -- no problem.  But just could not get to the end.  I have to say though Dan is my all time favorite. 

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1031 on: September 05, 2009, 04:07:56 PM »
Why, may I ask?  Like I said - I missed that season, and when she was on All Stars, I just didn't see why everyone loved her so much.  I didn't NOT like her, but I really had no opinion of her either way...

She was like an Amazon woman. She didn't whine, she didn't lie, she was nominated lots of time and would go out and win the POV. The only time she ever cried was in All Stars when Howie was backdoored. She cried and cried and James came in, got a box of tissues and kept handing them to her, he was so concerned about her, he didn't want to leave. Finally they got Will to come in and talk to her. I've read since that she said it was a ploy but I don't believe it was. She was devastated.

Janie is also the reason I don't get all involved with showmances anymore because I truly thought she and Will had something and it was for naught.  :'( 

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1032 on: September 05, 2009, 04:11:14 PM »
At the beginning of the BB show first week? Nat mentioned she never wore makeup, showed up to BB with no makeup and told BB production (prior to media day) that she would not wear it.  BB production talked her into it--provided a makeup artist and gave her the makeup that what used.  Nat repeated this same story numerous times.  Most recently with Kevin.
No MSG!

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1033 on: September 05, 2009, 04:21:04 PM »
Why, may I ask?  Like I said - I missed that season, and when she was on All Stars, I just didn't see why everyone loved her so much.  I didn't NOT like her, but I really had no opinion of her either way...

She was like an Amazon woman. She didn't whine, she didn't lie, she was nominated lots of time and would go out and win the POV. The only time she ever cried was in All Stars when Howie was backdoored. She cried and cried and James came in, got a box of tissues and kept handing them to her, he was so concerned about her, he didn't want to leave. Finally they got Will to come in and talk to her. I've read since that she said it was a ploy but I don't believe it was. She was devastated.

Janie is also the reason I don't get all involved with showmances anymore because I truly thought she and Will had something and it was for naught.  :'( 

Hmm...Interesting.  I wish they had that season on the web...I wouldn't mind watching it...

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1034 on: September 05, 2009, 04:29:35 PM »
Well, this season was a bust.

I'm out.

It would truly be a miracle if Jordan went to F2.  I like her, but she doesn't stand a chance.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2009, 04:34:07 PM by lovemykiddies »

Offline bella365

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1035 on: September 05, 2009, 04:34:12 PM »
I am done watching BB 11, it was the worst season ever. :waves:

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #1036 on: September 05, 2009, 04:34:31 PM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 11:

Week 1: Jessie, HOH, Chima & Lydia nominated, Russell wins veto, used on Lydia, Braden up, Braden evicted 5-5
Week 2: Ronnie, HOH, Jeff & Laura nominated, Jeff wins veto, used on self, Jordan up, Laura evicted 8-1
Week 3: Jessie, HOH, Jordan & Michele nominated, Michele wins veto, used on self, Casey up, Casey evicted 7-1
Week 4: Russell, HOH, Lydia & Ronnie nominated, Michele wins veto, not used, Ronnie evicted 4-3
Week 5: Chima, HOH, Lydia & Russell nominated, Kevin wins veto, not used, Jeff uses the Coup D' Etat, Jessie & Natalie nominated, Jessie evicted 3-2
Week 6: Michele, HOH, Chima & Natalie nominated, Chima expelled from Big Brother
Week 6: Jordan, HOH, Lydia & Natalie nominated, Jordan wins veto, not used, Lydia evicted 3-1
Week 7: Jeff, HOH, Kevin & Natalie nominated, Jeff wins veto, used on Kevin, Russell up, Russell evicted 3-0
Week 8: Kevin, HOH, Jeff & Michele nominated, Michele wins veto, used on self, Jordan up, Jeff evicted 1-1
Week 9: Natalie, HOH, Kevin & Michele nominated, Kevin wins veto, to be continued...

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1037 on: September 05, 2009, 04:35:14 PM »
Well, this season was a bust.

I'm out.

LMK -- I came back for a day -- and I just KNEW this was going to happen.  It was so in the cards that these two slims would win.  You could just ell they way things were heading.  So I'll catch next year -- maybe on a chat with TAR or Survivor.  have fun with your class!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1038 on: September 05, 2009, 04:35:41 PM »
Worst nightmare...  :ghug:

I'm setting up the free bar. Please help yourself.

:martini: :martini: :martini: :martini: :martini: :martini: :martini: :martini: :margarita: :margarita: :margarita: :margarita: :margarita: :martini:

Offline bella365

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1039 on: September 05, 2009, 04:37:40 PM »

:martini: :martini: :martini: :martini: :martini: :martini: :martini: :martini: :margarita: :margarita: :margarita: :margarita: :margarita: :martini:

I'll take a shot, to drown my pain :(

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1040 on: September 05, 2009, 04:38:06 PM »

Ummm...you brought enough for me - what about everyone else?  :lol:

bbjunkey - I've never done TAR or Survivor chats - I may see you there!  If not, see you next season!

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1041 on: September 05, 2009, 04:39:42 PM »

I think it's going to take more than this to numb us for these next final days.  Soooooo disappointed.   :'(

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1042 on: September 05, 2009, 04:40:05 PM »

Ummm...you brought enough for me - what about everyone else?  :lol:

bbjunkey - I've never done TAR or Survivor chats - I may see you there!  If not, see you next season!

take care LMK enjoy our beautiful days!!  They'll be gone soon enough

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1043 on: September 05, 2009, 04:40:19 PM »
It almost seems like BB wants it to end that way...they haven't called them out for anything they did.  It just makes you wonder what in the hell they were thinking.  Good Luck Jordon, I'm feelin pretty sorry for you that you have to be stuck in that house wiith those 2 clowns.  Feel for you to Michelle.

Offline kristykgs

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1044 on: September 05, 2009, 04:41:41 PM »
why is for the past 3 or 4 (maybe more) seasons, the 2 worst people in the house end up in Final 2? Boggles my mind. I only thought Ryan and Adam was bad for 2...hmmm, this is gonna be far worse I think.

edit: I guess last season with Dan and Memphis wasn't too bad. I liked Dan, but that was an exception to what seems to be the norm.

OMG... (:;) (:;) (:;) (:;) (:;) (:;) :colors :colors :colors :colors :colors :meow: :meow: :meow: :meow: :meow: :duno: :duno: :duno: :duno: :duno: :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam:

I am not believing Michelle couldn't get past Kevin. I can sit here and say shoulda woulda coulda all day long, but the fact is the fact...everyone kept saying Kevin was a competitor and once again, he was under estimated. Oh well, I'm gonna flip a coin and see who to root for.

I love Jordo, but let's face it, does she really have a shot in hell to win one of the 3 comps...hasn't won yet, but she might be able to pull something from her butt.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1045 on: September 05, 2009, 04:42:33 PM »
And what the F*@% is a "Lonesome Ranger"?

Are these two knuckleheads talking about the "Lone Ranger"?

I'm feeling surly...    :crybabe:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1046 on: September 05, 2009, 04:43:06 PM »
It almost seems like BB wants it to end that way...they haven't called them out for anything they did.  It just makes you wonder what in the hell they were thinking.  Good Luck Jordon, I'm feelin pretty sorry for you that you have to be stuck in that house wiith those 2 clowns.  Feel for you to Michelle.
Jordon's a waste of space in that house.  She should just leave with Michele.  Put and end to all the pain and misery this season has caused
and like someone said a while ago---- just give the money to Nat and be done with it.    

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1047 on: September 05, 2009, 04:43:46 PM »
With the way Nat and Kevin studied, I am not surprised that he won. 

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #1048 on: September 05, 2009, 04:45:45 PM »
worst week of BB ever.

Pass the booze and the tums cause I'm gonna be sick for sure.   

Hope your ratings suck CBS  :jumpy: :jumpy:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1049 on: September 05, 2009, 04:48:03 PM »
With the way Nat and Kevin studied, I am not surprised that he won. 

Yep ---perseverance has its rewards.  I never saw Jordon doing any of that.  Maybe counting the bottles one day -- but nothing else.