Author Topic: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 313760 times)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #1000 on: September 05, 2009, 01:06:36 PM »
I love this site! I've been coming here for at least the last two seasons. I want to say "THANK YOU" to all the posters.

I decided to post this morning as I think I have it pretty much figured out what is up with Nat and Pandora's Box.

First I don't believe a word she says about her b/f. None of that happened. This girl lives to lie.

Ok, this is my take from picking up what I could on BBAD last night.

Nat was offered money to open PB, in doing so, she was told she looses the chance in today's POV. What does she care? She's safe, although she rather Kevin win the POV over Michele, it doesn't really matter to her, she wants her and Jordan in the f2. She wants the money from PB.

Before she made up the huge b/f lie she let it slip that, she just lost the 500,000. That PB was really bad and that it was a f/2 flip. When the HG's start asking more questions she decides to give this crazy ass lie about her b/f, him asking her to marry him, his picture being part of PB. This isn't the "Nat PB" it's BB PB. They would never use her b/f picture to get her to open that box. She just doesn't want the HG's mad at her for opening it, She was working really hard last night to be sure nobody was mad at her for opening it. However, they have NO IDEA about the "Final 2 Flip" as Nat called it.

I think the twist is:
Whoever Wins the Final spot, Has to pick the Final 2 spot, FROM THE JURY HOUSE. (The jury house packing the punch).

I also think the cockroach, smelly baby and the cat were hints to Jordan, Michele and Kevin on the POV today. They didn't enter until Nat decided to open PB, she won't be in the POV so, doesn't need the hints.

Could it be drinking the smelly, nasty stuff like they did in the Evel Dick season?

Or could it be a "cat has nine lives, a cockroach will live with it's head cut off, don't know about the baby but this could mean one hg's on the jury coming back in the final two spot and a chance to win the $$$$.

Just a Thought

Interesting analysis. They very well could be clues! No one is coming back though. 

Welcome to RFF Mizzboosmommy!

:welcome2:
« Last Edit: September 05, 2009, 01:09:49 PM by TexasLady »
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1001 on: September 05, 2009, 01:16:17 PM »
heres the latest ad

Offline andystamz

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1002 on: September 05, 2009, 01:27:34 PM »
Poor Jordan looks so nervous! I really hope she wins the POV. I think it will relax her a bit...

Offline sbriandy7

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1003 on: September 05, 2009, 01:37:49 PM »
 :bow: :bow: :bow: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, don't let Kevin win veto!!!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #1004 on: September 05, 2009, 01:41:15 PM »
that sweatshirt that she has on in the commercial she hasn't worn in a few days.. she came out of the DR with her red shorts and black tank on..when the feeds came back after PB box part #2 .  and her hair was down. not pulled back, no grey sweatshirt.. so that footage has to be from another time

i could be wrong but she hasn't worn a sweatshirt since  BEFORE she was HOH :duno:
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #1005 on: September 05, 2009, 01:44:01 PM »
OMG:

Repeat after me: Jeff is not coming back, Jeff is not coming back!

Let's channel all of our positive energy toward Michelle and Jordan and this veto comp.

THAT IS WHAT THE GANE IS HINGING ON.
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1006 on: September 05, 2009, 01:46:16 PM »
Does anyone remember if the Pandora's Box room is the same room that was called the Gold Room in BB6? (remember - that's where the key to unlock the Hot Tub was) I can't remember where that room was, or even if it was part of the HOH room.  :duno:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1007 on: September 05, 2009, 01:47:17 PM »
:bow: :bow: :bow: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, don't let Kevin win veto!!!
Now everytime I do a chant like this -- The very thing I don't want to happen happens on BB.  The very fact that I want Michele to win the POV - send kevin packing - then her and Jordo take out Nat -- is not going to happen.  It will be the opposite.  Why?  because every season I go through the same thing.  EXCEPT last year --Dan smoked it.  So does that mean I already got my wish?  Maybe if I don't do any more chants for Michele I won't disturb the universe and all will be well.  

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1008 on: September 05, 2009, 02:00:14 PM »
OMG:

Repeat after me: Jeff is not coming back, Jeff is not coming back!

Let's channel all of our positive energy toward Michelle and Jordan and this veto comp.

THAT IS WHAT THE GANE IS HINGING ON.

Yes!  Yes he is!!!

He's coming back, and he's going to win the game, and Jordan will be 2nd.  Then they will go off to Hawaii and get married and have lots of little Jeff jr.'s and Jordan jr's...

THEN, in 20 years, BB31 will feature a twist where the jrs are in the house, but no one will know they are siblings...

THEN, they will have ANOTHER Pandora's Box, and out will pop Jeff, who will STILL look amazing at 50...and he will go on to win the game AGAIN!!!

GO JEFF FOR THE WIN in 2009 and 2029!!!!    :jumpy:

But on the off chance that this isn't going to happen, I'm' with you, Albert - GO MICHELE!!!

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1009 on: September 05, 2009, 02:07:46 PM »
You are too much!

Love ya, Lovemykiddies!

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1010 on: September 05, 2009, 02:09:27 PM »
You are too much!

Love ya, Lovemykiddies!

Back at 'cha Albert!!!  ;D

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1011 on: September 05, 2009, 02:11:11 PM »
hey there lovemykiddies -- my friend kept emailing me -- that I couldn't give up since the PB was back.  So I'm checking in but definately not staying up to watch BBAD.  No TVO cancelled the programming for that at least.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1012 on: September 05, 2009, 02:19:07 PM »
hey there lovemykiddies -- my friend kept emailing me -- that I couldn't give up since the PB was back.  So I'm checking in but definately not staying up to watch BBAD.  No TVO cancelled the programming for that at least.

I just don't want to get my hopes up...but I have to keep telling myself that Nat won this week for a reason...I would just REALLY hate to see Michele walk out the door this week...

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1013 on: September 05, 2009, 02:20:07 PM »
NataLIE just said her dad got her eyeshadow can someone help put it on while speaking with Jordan. Why dont these houseguest remember day to day things like when NataLIE said she didnt have any makeup that BB got her some and they put it on for her when she arrived???  We need wiser HG's in the future. lol
what goes around, comes around.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1014 on: September 05, 2009, 02:21:54 PM »
I think she meant she got it in her HOH basket. I've never seen her wear any though. ???

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1015 on: September 05, 2009, 02:24:17 PM »
I think she meant she got it in her HOH basket. I've never seen her wear any though. ???

oh right because of the lie that her dad got the stuff for her HOH basket...how dumb of me to forget her lies...sorry nataLIE.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1016 on: September 05, 2009, 02:24:48 PM »

I just don't want to get my hopes up...but I have to keep telling myself that Nat won this week for a reason...I would just REALLY hate to see Michele walk out the door this week...

Like I said in an earlier post--- everything I've wished would happen in BB usually doesn't pan out.  So as to not disturb the BB universe to much I'm laying low and just watching it unfold. If Michele does not get this POV -- the thought of the 2 nastiest players getting money I just can't stomach that.  

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1017 on: September 05, 2009, 02:28:05 PM »
POV?? could it be??? fingers crossed. the suspense has been killing me.  :meow:

Offline andystamz

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1018 on: September 05, 2009, 02:29:25 PM »
POV?? could it be??? fingers crossed. the suspense has been killing me.  :meow:

My thoughts exactly!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1019 on: September 05, 2009, 02:34:32 PM »
Like I said in an earlier post--- everything I've wished would happen in BB usually doesn't pan out.  So as to not disturb the BB universe to much I'm laying low and just watching it unfold. If Michele does not get this POV -- the thought of the 2 nastiest players getting money I just can't stomach that. 

For me it was Adam and Ryan. Even Maggie looks better now than Adam. (Reaching for the bleach!)

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1020 on: September 05, 2009, 02:37:11 PM »
Like I said in an earlier post--- everything I've wished would happen in BB usually doesn't pan out.  So as to not disturb the BB universe to much I'm laying low and just watching it unfold. If Michele does not get this POV -- the thought of the 2 nastiest players getting money I just can't stomach that. 

For me it was Adam and Ryan. Even Maggie looks better now than Adam. (Reaching for the bleach!)

Hey - I'd even be willing to see Cappy come back in the house if we could get rid of Gnat! :barf

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #1021 on: September 05, 2009, 02:38:52 PM »
GO JORDAN AND MICHELE! ONE OF YOU TO WIN THE VETO AND THE OTHER COMES IN SECOND AND LET  KEVIN FINISH LAST!

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1022 on: September 05, 2009, 02:41:30 PM »

I missed a season with Maggie...Is she in the season that Janelle and Kaisar were originally in?  I didn't see that season.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #1023 on: September 05, 2009, 02:54:42 PM »

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1024 on: September 05, 2009, 03:00:15 PM »
That was a great interview with Jeff...what a class act and no wonder we all love him.

Thanks for posting that, Will!