Author Topic: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 312295 times)

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #975 on: September 05, 2009, 09:23:09 AM »
Can anybody rewind the feed back to around 4:13am EST ...it appears that Natalie  had a slip of the tongue talking to the girls....saying something like "today when I was talking to Jessie, I mean my boyfriend...."

Speculation now has it that Natalie talked to the jury members in the HOH room.

Wow, this is interesting. I wonder why they had her talking tho the jury.

I rewound to listen to it and i didn't hear her slip up.

she was  saying talking about her  good bye message to jessie .. that she shot him down.. but didn't slip and say jessie's name  in place of her b/f.
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline RiPPn

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #976 on: September 05, 2009, 09:26:02 AM »
I think the twist is:
Whoever Wins the Final spot, Has to pick the Final 2 spot, FROM THE JURY HOUSE. (The jury house packing the punch).

No way would they do this, the person picked would have an easy advantage to win as the jury has had a chance to see this person as their true self plus bond with them on a personal "out of game" level, they would easily be giving the game to whomever was picked.

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #977 on: September 05, 2009, 09:26:46 AM »
i definitely  think the surprised visitors yesterday will have something to do with the POV Comp.. in the past when ever there was a surprised guest they were pat of the up coming comp.

I don't believe  NAG  she over played the I'M 18 ROLE  and now this I'M ENGAGED already is over played- IMO

:lol:   sNATchly last nite mentioned being with her boyfriend going on 3 years and NO ONE said anything.  A 15 yr old daying a 27 yr old?   The guy is what 30 or 31 now.  

I think Kevin is on to the age thing, just doesn't say anything because he is so nonconfrontational.
No MSG!

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #978 on: September 05, 2009, 09:29:13 AM »
Thanks to all for rewinding to listen....just wanted confirmation!  :tup:

Offline sbriandy7

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #979 on: September 05, 2009, 09:37:58 AM »
I think the people in the house were hints about Natalie for the other houseguest, she is a cockroach, she is a baby and she needs to wash her "cat".    :funny: :funny:

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #980 on: September 05, 2009, 09:40:23 AM »
Some of you folks should write fiction novels...the imaginations you have!

Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #981 on: September 05, 2009, 09:51:23 AM »
Side note: I find it very interesting Nat's BF's family doesn't like her either.  What do you know.  I bet she is EXACTLY the same outside of the house!
Yes, Her Dad's new wife doesn't speak to her and her boyfriends family doesn't either. :holysheep

When the whole world can't get along with you.  It must be you!  :winner

What do you MEAN the whole world can't get along with her...Jesse and Chima like her!  :lol:

Offline cookie lady

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #982 on: September 05, 2009, 10:22:43 AM »
I think that this Pandora's Box thing was that Nat got to talk to Jessie, Russel & Lydia, and after she found out that was all she got out of the box after giving up being able to play for veto, she was mad. I think this because of the commercials say the jury members have something to do with Pandora's Box.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #983 on: September 05, 2009, 10:25:56 AM »
With ten more days left in the season, here's the latest standings of all 13 houseguests...

MICHELE
JEFF
JORDAN
CASEY
LAURA
RUSSELL
BRADEN
KEVIN
LYDIA
JESSIE
CHIMA
NATALIE
RONNIE

Offline mommycass2002

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #984 on: September 05, 2009, 11:10:57 AM »
I love this site! I've been coming here for at least the last two seasons. I want to say "THANK YOU" to all the posters.

I decided to post this morning as I think I have it pretty much figured out what is up with Nat and Pandora's Box.

First I don't believe a word she says about her b/f. None of that happened. This girl lives to lie.

Ok, this is my take from picking up what I could on BBAD last night.

Nat was offered money to open PB, in doing so, she was told she looses the chance in today's POV. What does she care? She's safe, although she rather Kevin win the POV over Michele, it doesn't really matter to her, she wants her and Jordan in the f2. She wants the money from PB.

Before she made up the huge b/f lie she let it slip that, she just lost the 500,000. That PB was really bad and that it was a f/2 flip. When the HG's start asking more questions she decides to give this crazy ass lie about her b/f, him asking her to marry him, his picture being part of PB. This isn't the "Nat PB" it's BB PB. They would never use her b/f picture to get her to open that box. She just doesn't want the HG's mad at her for opening it, She was working really hard last night to be sure nobody was mad at her for opening it. However, they have NO IDEA about the "Final 2 Flip" as Nat called it.

I think the twist is:
Whoever Wins the Final spot, Has to pick the Final 2 spot, FROM THE JURY HOUSE. (The jury house packing the punch).

I also think the cockroach, smelly baby and the cat were hints to Jordan, Michele and Kevin on the POV today. They didn't enter until Nat decided to open PB, she won't be in the POV so, doesn't need the hints.

Could it be drinking the smelly, nasty stuff like they did in the Evel Dick season?

Or could it be a "cat has nine lives, a cockroach will live with it's head cut off, don't know about the baby but this could mean one hg's on the jury coming back in the final two spot and a chance to win the $$$$.

Just a Thought

Wow...That is quite an explanation!  Very interesting.  I hope Nat is lying, I'm afraid she's not.  I am kind of gullible to a good lie, so I could be wrong. 

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #985 on: September 05, 2009, 11:25:52 AM »

I hope Nat is lying, I'm afraid she's not.  I am kind of gullible to a good lie, so I could be wrong. 

I'm on the fence...On one hand, I don't believe ANYTHING she says because she's proved that she can lie without batting an eyelash...

On the other hand, if I were dating someone for years and hoping for an engagement, I would feel weird lying about something like that...Like tempting fate or something...

Either way, she's a jackass...and I agree with an earlier statement that even though she's been lying the entire game, she probably really DOES believe that she's maintained her integrity in this game.  I'm sure she justifies it as she's "never" lied to the people she was aligned with, so that makes her loyal.

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #986 on: September 05, 2009, 11:45:14 AM »
 :waves: Morning all - I just saw a new CBS commercial for the PB twist (ahem, twist tie???) It had a 3 second shot of Gnat in the DR saying, "I am definitely not safe". That could mean a lot of things. I'm thinking that she meant: because she can't play in the POV - Kevin only has himself, and if he doesn't win POV - he's out of the game - and she has no one to keep her for the F2, unless by some miracle she comes out of those comps on top?  :duno:

I don't believe any of the twist tie/engagement/boyfriend stories. She related so many things that supposedly occurred during that 20 minutes, and the more she talked the more elaborate the story got. She's good, gotta give her that - but I do believe she is full of crap.
I also don't believe that she interacted with any of the jury members. It's possible that they pre-recorded comments or statements to her, and she got to hear them, but I don't think that BB would risk the integrity of the game on the one HG who is being touted as the "most hated player in BB history".  :groan:
I also don't believe that she has any jury votes - Jessie said some really negative things about her when Russell came into the JH, and Lydia told Jessie every rotten thing Gnat said about him after he got booted out. She has had two weeks to turn Jessie against her, and now the three of them have had a week to compare Gnat-isms.  If Kevin gets the boot this week he certainly isn't going to vote for her once he gets to the JH and finds out the truth. Who is left? If by some horrible turn of events either Jordan or Michele gets the boot - neither one of them will vote for her either. Natalie's "I'm only 18", first lie will be her ultimate undoing if she even makes it that far.
Giving that POS $50K should be enacted into law by the California General Assembly as a Felony!  (:;) :wohoo: :knuckles:

Offline andystamz

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #987 on: September 05, 2009, 11:48:14 AM »

Giving that POS $50K should be enacted into law by the California General Assembly as a Felony!  (:;) :wohoo: :knuckles:

LOL, I said the same thing to my hubby last night!

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #988 on: September 05, 2009, 11:52:18 AM »

I hope Nat is lying, I'm afraid she's not.  I am kind of gullible to a good lie, so I could be wrong. 

I'm on the fence...On one hand, I don't believe ANYTHING she says because she's proved that she can lie without batting an eyelash...

On the other hand, if I were dating someone for years and hoping for an engagement, I would feel weird lying about something like that...Like tempting fate or something...

Either way, she's a jackass...and I agree with an earlier statement that even though she's been lying the entire game, she probably really DOES believe that she's maintained her integrity in this game.  I'm sure she justifies it as she's "never" lied to the people she was aligned with, so that makes her loyal.

:groan:  You just reminded me of  something - Do you remember when Gnat first opened her HOH and they were all looking at her photos? Well - Michele spotted a big diamond ring on Gnat's engagement finger in one of the photos - and questioned her about it - and Gnat said it was fake. BUT - going back a few weeks when some of the girls were around the kitchen bar area chatting about diamonds, Gnat was talking about "her" ring and then said, I mean the one I have picked out, and mentioned two carats. (I don't remember exactly when that was, but Jessie, Lydia and Chima were all still in the house.) This POS is just one great big hot mess of lies  (:;)

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #989 on: September 05, 2009, 12:04:44 PM »
I think the people in the house were hints about Natalie for the other houseguest, she is a cockroach, she is a baby and she needs to wash her "cat".    :funny: :funny:
:jumpy: I needed that one laughing so hard have tears   good one!!!

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #990 on: September 05, 2009, 12:09:28 PM »
I can't believe a word she says.  She's like the boy who cried wolf and cried it over and over and over, until absolutely no one believes a word she says.

Her going on about everything her and the b/f supposedly said in PB much of it about BB, but yet she said they were told no discussion of BB.  And why would BB want us to know all of this?  Don't they typically keep some of their future "to be aired" twists from the viewing audience (us live feed watchers)?

I know this much--some characters showed and smelled up the joint.
No MSG!

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #991 on: September 05, 2009, 12:20:19 PM »
 :waves: I just saw something about Tuesday's Special Live Show that said: Live POV Comp, POV Ceremony & Eviction. Interesting - what will the HG's be doing between now and then if that's true?  :duno:

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #992 on: September 05, 2009, 12:24:38 PM »

:groan:  You just reminded me of  something - Do you remember when Gnat first opened her HOH and they were all looking at her photos? Well - Michele spotted a big diamond ring on Gnat's engagement finger in one of the photos - and questioned her about it - and Gnat said it was fake. BUT - going back a few weeks when some of the girls were around the kitchen bar area chatting about diamonds, Gnat was talking about "her" ring and then said, I mean the one I have picked out, and mentioned two carats. (I don't remember exactly when that was, but Jessie, Lydia and Chima were all still in the house.) This POS is just one great big hot mess of lies  (:;)

I'm sitting here shaking my head because there is no end to her behavior!  I don't even know what's true, what's not...and I don't think we ever WILL know.

You guys are ALSO right that she's embellished too much about her supposed visit with her BF.  I remember watching a crime show before that talked about how they KNEW that a suspect had something to do with the murder...Usually when a person witnesses something, they give all the important info first, and the rest is fuzzy.  They know the person is lying when the beginning is fuzzy and then the details get more and more elaborate.

As for Kevin, I actually feel bad for the whole BF coming out to his family thing.  If his BF's family ends up watching any of this or hearing about it, this is not exactly the best impression of Kevin, you know?

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #993 on: September 05, 2009, 12:37:48 PM »

I'm sitting here shaking my head because there is no end to her behavior!  I don't even know what's true, what's not...and I don't think we ever WILL know.

You guys are ALSO right that she's embellished too much about her supposed visit with her BF.  I remember watching a crime show before that talked about how they KNEW that a suspect had something to do with the murder...Usually when a person witnesses something, they give all the important info first, and the rest is fuzzy.  They know the person is lying when the beginning is fuzzy and then the details get more and more elaborate.

As for Kevin, I actually feel bad for the whole BF coming out to his family thing.  If his BF's family ends up watching any of this or hearing about it, this is not exactly the best impression of Kevin, you know?

Kevin did say that he thinks they have known but they just don't talk about it.  :duno: One of my cop friends told me that to see which party is lying on an accident report - just look at the one who's description of the accident is the longest. They said it works every time!  :res:

With Gnat you can actually witness her making up the lie in her head before it comes out of her mouth! She has done it so many times now that it's easy to spot. I think they call it a "tell". She has a poker face when she is telling the lie, but not when she is dreaming it up.  :snicker:

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #994 on: September 05, 2009, 12:38:54 PM »
 :funny:
1st.  Nothing but lies... if she said she was really screwed in hoh after pb pick, its only because of her greed...I  think it would be hard pressed to believe that it was spelled out to her give up this 4 that.  I mean 4 envelopes, 2 good and bad for the house 2 good and bad for her has to make a choice and yet, bad happens for the house she gets good, but her bad is she can't play veto.  I would think it was more or less bad for the other houseguest and she doesn't have to play veto.  
everytime she opens her mouth crap spills out...as far as her saying her boyfriend told her that she wasn't well liked on the internet that he reads the blogs...she probably manifested that one so she thinks it will gain her spot on final 2 with remaining j/m/k.  I'll bet it we were all diverse we could figure her next move.  Good thing is none of us would even want to be in her same zipcode to be near or anything like her.  
sorry had to vent...can't stand this pigpen!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #995 on: September 05, 2009, 12:42:40 PM »
Jeff definitely cannot come back, the integrity of the show depends on it.  In fact the CDT already is a sign of rigging.  Like Evel Dick said on his interview with Ross, "all the producers of the show had to do was look at the online polls, see who was the favorite and then grant the power via America's choice."  The CDT should have been done similar to how it was done in all-stars and make it a house competition.

Speaking of competitions, anyone else think the producers select the competition that favors a players strengths that they want to win?  I think there are to many variables that can be controlled by production, and the entire seasons veto and HoH competitions should be posted at the start of the season.

By the way the rules posted earlier in this thread looked like the ones for the UK version of big brother which is a lot different than our version, but just as entertaining if not more at times.  Unfortunate that next season is it's last season, thank god for the ratings spike this season in ours or it might have seen the same fate here!

One more note, why is everyone so high on Jeff?  I thought he was kind of tool, especially on live feeds when he treated Jordan and Michelle like complete trash!  I know on the main show they edited him to look great, but most people here seem to watch live feeds so I don't get it.  By the way as much as Jeff doesn't want to admit it, turning on his alliance, much like it has been for past house guests, was his undoing.

Michelle to win!!!!   :wohoo:

I do agree, no amount of hope and wishing is going to bring Jeff back. I also agree about the comps. They are, in my opinion, tailored for certain people. (Think Boogie, with upper body strength against Janie,  Sheila deathly afraid of water and the water endurance for final 3.)

Welcome to RFF!

:welcome: :welcome: :welcome:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #996 on: September 05, 2009, 12:43:00 PM »
:waves: I just saw something about Tuesday's Special Live Show that said: Live POV Comp, POV Ceremony & Eviction. Interesting - what will the HG's be doing between now and then if that's true?  :duno:
Its not a live POV comp its live ceremony and eviction. Julie told us this at the end of Thursday nights show and its in the press release.
eta .. and HOH part 1 endurance as well

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #997 on: September 05, 2009, 12:45:59 PM »
 :ascared I just found this posted on a BB site:
Late last nite in the makeup talk with Nat/Jor/Mic, Nat referred to her 'fiancee' as her EX, M/J didn't seem to notice

Did anyone catch this? It reminded me that Gnat told Chima that she and her BF had broken up two months before coming into the house. Did anyone actually hear her dad say that they watched the show together? She mentioned so many times this season that when she wins HOH she better have pictures of her BF in her HOH room, they could have been signals to her dad to make sure he sent them to BB.  :duno: With this Scrappy mess we will never know. We will be here discussing BB17, and still be trying to untangle lies from truths from "the HG that shall not be mentioned". We won't even have to mention the season, as we're not likely to soon forget.  :groan:

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #998 on: September 05, 2009, 12:50:11 PM »
Its not a live POV comp its live ceremony and eviction. Julie told us this at the end of Thursday nights show and its in the press release.
eta .. and HOH part 1 endurance as well

Thanks Puddin, that's why I posted it. Gnat has us all so confused with which way is up, I no longer believe anything without authoritative confirmation - and it doesn't get much more authoritative around here than Puddin!  :yess:

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #999 on: September 05, 2009, 12:56:19 PM »
 :jumpy:  :wohoo: If what Kevin just said to Michele is true, then we could be in for a real B*tch Fun Fest today! If Kevin loses it on Gnat, that dirty cat, whining dirty baby, cockroach woman's lies could all come tumbling  out of Pandora's Box! Now that would be worth having had to put up with her all these weeks!  :tup: One can only hope!  :yess: