Author Topic: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 312379 times)

Offline TXBluebonnet

• RFF Full Member
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #950 on: September 04, 2009, 11:17:25 PM »
That was very well said and I agree completely.  It would be great for BB ratings for them to bring back Jeff but they would lose a lot of people along with the integrity of the show with a blatant display of rigging IMO. Especially after he was given the CDT  I know there are probably tons of bits that were rigged but it would be a giant red flag to bring back Jeff.    *sighs*  A girl can dream though

The things is...Jeff wasn't given the CD, he won it through America.  People could have voted for someone else, but he was the favorite.  Also, he found the stupid key that unlocked Kevin.  Ugh....I miss him so bad.  I only watch BBAD because of Jeff and Jordan.  Not it's not fun to watch.   :'(

Offline RahRah

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #951 on: September 04, 2009, 11:20:57 PM »
I think Jordan could win

purely cause she would've won this HOH if she would've got the last question and cause she's won as much as Kevin
"No Biggie, No Worry, No Sweat! This game ain't over yet!" - Howie in final 5

Offline TXBluebonnet

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #952 on: September 04, 2009, 11:24:06 PM »
Well, guess what....J/M/K not buying Nat's engagement story.   :lol:

Offline TXBluebonnet

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #953 on: September 04, 2009, 11:25:52 PM »
Okay...this is funny!!  

N - i'm not a good liar
J - no, i could tell
   :lol:

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #954 on: September 04, 2009, 11:38:03 PM »
The HGs don't even know that Tuesday's show is live.  Or do they?
No MSG!

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #955 on: September 04, 2009, 11:45:17 PM »
The whole scenario of a Jordan and Michelle F2, depends completely on Michelle.

And, I believe she is up to the task.

Kevin won HoH once.

Jordan is one of my favorite players of all time...and she is probably one of the worst players...but she floats with a charm and style!

I think her big downfall is that she was picked for the show by producers/casting.   She had never really watched the show and only did a crash course in it once she knew she was gonna be on.   Same problem for Jeff, just without the being picked by TPTB...he said he only watched last year.  If they had been fans of the show, they would know what the comps were gonna be down the stretch.  They would have been studying everyone's photos instead of counting bottles in the GR  :groan: :groan:  One of them could have won the last POV and things would be totally changed around. 

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #956 on: September 05, 2009, 12:04:48 AM »
And here Kevin thought it was smooth sailing to F2.  The looks on his face this evening are priceless!  Nice to see him sweat.
No MSG!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #957 on: September 05, 2009, 12:31:02 AM »
they don't know eviction and stuff is Tuesday I think they will figure it out monday night when theres no meeting and the suitcases appear in the storeroom

fyi -- I think the POV comp will be tomorrow night, in the dark

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #958 on: September 05, 2009, 12:34:35 AM »
they don't know eviction and stuff is Tuesday I think they will figure it out monday night when theres no meeting and the suitcases appear in the storeroom

Yeah, I noticed Michele just mentioned the possibility of another late night competition.
No MSG!

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #959 on: September 05, 2009, 01:06:24 AM »

Yeah, I noticed Michele just mentioned the possibility of another late night competition.

yep last week the F4 was Stairway to Veto at night  :casey :casey

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #960 on: September 05, 2009, 01:06:31 AM »

ugh one boring ass long day for the BB updaters with the HG's being locked in the house all day nervousing .. ugh ugh

Offline mommycass2002

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #961 on: September 05, 2009, 01:14:13 AM »
Oh I am so disappointed in BB.  As if it's not bad enough that Nat got HOH...now this BS with PB.  I am ssoooooooo sorry but I totally think Nat is telling the truth.  I really do.  I am just wondering about the people, two guys and a girl...was it the jury members in disguise?  But then they said little people???Hmm?
Round 2 Pandora's Box....Another dud.  No Jeff   :'(.  Maybe If Jordan would have won HOH, Jeff was going to be in that room for her.  Nahh, that wouldn't be the same as a loved one from home.  Maybe there is more or maybe PB is going to be there for every HOH until the end. Well there's only one more anyway, right.

Anyway, I am sorry to bust the bubble of hope floating on the boards.  I really feel in my gut Nat told the truth and that was it!  BB you suck (:;)

Side note: I find it very interesting Nat's BF's family doesn't like her either.  What do you know.  I bet she is EXACTLY the same outside of the house!

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #962 on: September 05, 2009, 02:01:46 AM »
Maybe there is more or maybe PB is going to be there for every HOH until the end. Well there's only one more anyway, right.

The last HOH doesn't even get a room. They evict someone on the spot.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #963 on: September 05, 2009, 02:54:12 AM »
I'm pulling for Jordan to win the whole damn thing!

Only because of Jeff!

Jordan.....1st place, $500,000
Michele....2nd place, $50,000
Jeff.........America's Choice.....$25,000

Perfect scenario for me!

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #964 on: September 05, 2009, 03:08:49 AM »
I'm pulling for Jordan to win the whole damn thing!

Only because of Jeff!

Jordan.....1st place, $500,000
Michele....2nd place, $50,000
Jeff.........America's Choice.....$25,000

Perfect scenario for me!
Agree, but I would have Michele win first, she had to work the hardest, plus she probably has alot of student loans.

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #965 on: September 05, 2009, 03:18:59 AM »
Side note: I find it very interesting Nat's BF's family doesn't like her either.  What do you know.  I bet she is EXACTLY the same outside of the house!
Yes, Her Dad's new wife doesn't speak to her and her boyfriends family doesn't either. :holysheep

When the whole world can't get along with you.  It must be you!  :winner

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #966 on: September 05, 2009, 04:58:28 AM »
I am one of the ones grasping at straws.......about jeff coming back..

Some of yall have made valid points about how skewed it would be if Jeff got to come back....I agree that it would be somewhat unfair,  unless......

In order for Nat to get a luxury as seeing someone from the outside she had to give a big concession,,,would it really be so unfair if NAT chose to let him come back in order to see her boyfriend, excuse me, ahem..."fiance"...that would at least make it more legitimate a concept....

assuming she did see him, giving up the opportunity to play in veto, when she is already safe does not seem like a big deal...it would be unfair in her direction.....I think the BB produceres could save face if that was the option she had, bring jeff back and see boyriend......

that is just a hopefull theory, but I honestly do not believe she saw her boyfriend. i think she might have had the option, and selfish little bitch that she is, passed to further herself in the game...

Offline RiPPn

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #967 on: September 05, 2009, 07:14:56 AM »
Jeff definitely cannot come back, the integrity of the show depends on it.  In fact the CDT already is a sign of rigging.  Like Evel Dick said on his interview with Ross, "all the producers of the show had to do was look at the online polls, see who was the favorite and then grant the power via America's choice."  The CDT should have been done similar to how it was done in all-stars and make it a house competition.

Speaking of competitions, anyone else think the producers select the competition that favors a players strengths that they want to win?  I think there are to many variables that can be controlled by production, and the entire seasons veto and HoH competitions should be posted at the start of the season.

By the way the rules posted earlier in this thread looked like the ones for the UK version of big brother which is a lot different than our version, but just as entertaining if not more at times.  Unfortunate that next season is it's last season, thank god for the ratings spike this season in ours or it might have seen the same fate here!

One more note, why is everyone so high on Jeff?  I thought he was kind of tool, especially on live feeds when he treated Jordan and Michelle like complete trash!  I know on the main show they edited him to look great, but most people here seem to watch live feeds so I don't get it.  By the way as much as Jeff doesn't want to admit it, turning on his alliance, much like it has been for past house guests, was his undoing.

Michelle to win!!!!   :wohoo:
« Last Edit: September 05, 2009, 09:32:28 AM by RiPPn »

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #968 on: September 05, 2009, 08:48:52 AM »
Can anybody rewind the feed back to around 4:13am EST ...it appears that Natalie  had a slip of the tongue talking to the girls....saying something like "today when I was talking to Jessie, I mean my boyfriend...."

Speculation now has it that Natalie talked to the jury members in the HOH room.

Mizzboosmommy

« Reply #969 on: September 05, 2009, 08:51:21 AM »
I love this site! I've been coming here for at least the last two seasons. I want to say "THANK YOU" to all the posters.

I decided to post this morning as I think I have it pretty much figured out what is up with Nat and Pandora's Box.

First I don't believe a word she says about her b/f. None of that happened. This girl lives to lie.

Ok, this is my take from picking up what I could on BBAD last night.

Nat was offered money to open PB, in doing so, she was told she looses the chance in today's POV. What does she care? She's safe, although she rather Kevin win the POV over Michele, it doesn't really matter to her, she wants her and Jordan in the f2. She wants the money from PB.

Before she made up the huge b/f lie she let it slip that, she just lost the 500,000. That PB was really bad and that it was a f/2 flip. When the HG's start asking more questions she decides to give this crazy ass lie about her b/f, him asking her to marry him, his picture being part of PB. This isn't the "Nat PB" it's BB PB. They would never use her b/f picture to get her to open that box. She just doesn't want the HG's mad at her for opening it, She was working really hard last night to be sure nobody was mad at her for opening it. However, they have NO IDEA about the "Final 2 Flip" as Nat called it.

I think the twist is:
Whoever Wins the Final spot, Has to pick the Final 2 spot, FROM THE JURY HOUSE. (The jury house packing the punch).

I also think the cockroach, smelly baby and the cat were hints to Jordan, Michele and Kevin on the POV today. They didn't enter until Nat decided to open PB, she won't be in the POV so, doesn't need the hints.

Could it be drinking the smelly, nasty stuff like they did in the Evel Dick season?

Or could it be a "cat has nine lives, a cockroach will live with it's head cut off, don't know about the baby but this could mean one hg's on the jury coming back in the final two spot and a chance to win the $$$$.

Just a Thought

Offline bella365

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #970 on: September 05, 2009, 08:54:32 AM »
Can anybody rewind the feed back to around 4:13am EST ...it appears that Natalie  had a slip of the tongue talking to the girls....saying something like "today when I was talking to Jessie, I mean my boyfriend...."

Wow, this is interesting. I wonder why they had her talking tho the jury.

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #971 on: September 05, 2009, 08:55:34 AM »
 :2cents:
There is no way Nat saw her boyfriend in the PB room.  

If that was the plan BB would have had to have someone on standby for Michele and Jordan-in case they won.  

Yesterday Nat was saying to Kevin she knows America does not like her, she reasoned that she was aligned with Jessie, one of the most hated players.  Also, she took out America's favorite Jeff.  Because America voted for Jeff to have the CDT, he must be our favorite with Jordan right near him.  Kevin thought Ronnie came in second for CDT.

Also, when BB showed the convo Nat had with her Dad, they did not show the part about the twist tie story, and we never saw any DR sessions where she talked about that- only to the other HGs.  

I just do not beleive that BB would let them see a loved one after the commercial stated that it was something from the jury memebers.  To me it makes no sense at all.  

We all know Nat loves to make up lies to sell people just for the fun of it.   (:;)

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #972 on: September 05, 2009, 08:58:41 AM »
Great theory Mizzboosmommy!

And Welcome to RFF!

:welcome2: :party:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #973 on: September 05, 2009, 09:19:47 AM »
i definitely  think the surprised visitors yesterday will have something to do with the POV Comp.. in the past when ever there was a surprised guest they were pat of the up coming comp.

I don't believe  NAG  she over played the I'M 18 ROLE  and now this I'M ENGAGED already is over played- IMO
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #974 on: September 05, 2009, 09:20:16 AM »

She said the only vote she has is Jessie's and then said when I was talking to my boyfriend today....

There was no slip up with names.
No MSG!