Author Topic: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 312419 times)

Offline TXBluebonnet

• RFF Full Member
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #925 on: September 04, 2009, 10:22:56 PM »
I'm telling you...if Natalie and Kevin are in Final 2, a lot of viewers will be turned off.  They are not liked on any of the BB Boards.  I can't stand watching them.  Question...I read that they threw Michele's wedding rings in the trash.  Did they get them back out?
I read she had it on her finger

Oh, good.  If they had been thrown out I would have been mad at BB for not calling them out.  That was ridiculous!! (:;)

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #926 on: September 04, 2009, 10:24:38 PM »
If Michele loses this veto to kevin tomorrow there will be a handful of an audience left tot watch the finale. 

Offline TXBluebonnet

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #927 on: September 04, 2009, 10:24:57 PM »
nat and kevin celebrating in the store room and how they have to keep playing it up and that kevin has to try to get the veto tomorrow that she cannot play

I just threw up in my mouth!!  

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #928 on: September 04, 2009, 10:26:03 PM »
Does anyone think that Michele threw the HOH the other day?

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #929 on: September 04, 2009, 10:26:52 PM »
I'm telling you...if Natalie and Kevin are in Final 2, a lot of viewers will be turned off.  They are not liked on any of the BB Boards.  I can't stand watching them.  Question...I read that they threw Michele's wedding rings in the trash.  Did they get them back out?

Someone made that up.........they threw out tab tops from beer cans that Jeff put up next to the Buddha for good luck.  :funny:
RFF = best screen shots and updates on the net !

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #930 on: September 04, 2009, 10:27:24 PM »
I think that Nat getting to see her BF by giving up the ability to play for veto IS the PB.

Too many people are reading things into her change of emotions from somewhat upset to happy about her engagement.

I think when offered with the PB choice, her greed got her to take it and she really did see the bf and got engaged.

Her unhappy mood when she was back in the game was the realization on her part that her greed caused her to give up the chance to play for veto.

She took a minute, processed it, and was able to enjoy her new engagement.

Just my thoughts, but I think that if she was going to make up a believable lie (which she is good at), she could have done a lot better than a fake engagement.

In my opinion.
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline TXBluebonnet

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #931 on: September 04, 2009, 10:27:47 PM »
Why would she want to throw the HOH? :duno:

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #932 on: September 04, 2009, 10:28:45 PM »
 :waves: OK - so I just finished watching THE SOUP, making fun of Kevin being a backstabber, Jesse wearing the pink spandex in the JH, and Gnat's screaming mimi scene over the dragonfly - AND my A**hole neighbor is playing his piano as loud as can be at 11:30 pm. I am seriously thinking of going over there with my Louisville Slugger and taking out my BB frustration on his fingers!  :groan: Yikes!!! I am turning into Gnat and Kevin!!!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #933 on: September 04, 2009, 10:30:03 PM »
I have no idea -- but I heard that on the tie breaker question she had some ridiculous answer.  So I just wondered and with her coment to Jordon about being glad that Nat won the HOH gave them the thought they had more power.

Offline TXBluebonnet

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #934 on: September 04, 2009, 10:30:35 PM »
I think that Nat getting to see her BF by giving up the ability to play for veto IS the PB.

Too many people are reading things into her change of emotions from somewhat upset to happy about her engagement.

I think when offered with the PB choice, her greed got her to take it and she really did see the bf and got engaged.

Her unhappy mood when she was back in the game was the realization on her part that her greed caused her to give up the chance to play for veto.

Just my thoughts, but I think that if she was going to make up a believable lie (which she is good at), she could have done a lot better than a fake engagement.

In my opinion.

My problem with this is why would BB let her tell the whole story on the live feeds if this were true?  They are supposed to reveal on the show.  I don't think BB would want the viewers to know what Pandora's Box is before they air  it on Sunday.  Just doesn't make sense to me.   :duno:

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #935 on: September 04, 2009, 10:32:43 PM »
Last week we all knew what Pandora's box was the same day it happened except for the few who are STILL waiting for the PB twist that brings Jeff back!

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #936 on: September 04, 2009, 10:32:57 PM »

In my opinion.

Albert - men never believe that women are capable of what they are actually capable of. No offense intended, but if I had a half penny for every time I heard a man say, "Oh no, she would never do that" I would be sitting on a pile of pennies the height of the Matterhorn.  :groan:

Offline TXBluebonnet

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #937 on: September 04, 2009, 10:33:21 PM »
Oh, my gosh!  Nat just told the others that her BF said she had a lot of online haters.  I thought they weren't allowed to know ANYTHING outside the house. BB....what is going on?!?!? (:;)

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #938 on: September 04, 2009, 10:34:22 PM »
I have no idea -- but I heard that on the tie breaker question she had some ridiculous answer.  So I just wondered and with her coment to Jordon about being glad that Nat won the HOH gave them the thought they had more power.

I'd hate to think so, but the tie breaker answer WAS ridiculous...Unless she had a moment of sheer panic, she should have KNOWN that there were more than 65 cans in the tubes of all 5 houseguests.

At the very least, there were almost 50 just between Kevin and Jeff...

Offline RabbitInTheMoon

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #939 on: September 04, 2009, 10:37:08 PM »
Yay!!!!!  :jumpy: Nat knows we hate her!  She said her boyfriend reads the blogs.  If her boyfriend hadn't actually been there then I'm sure that she would have gone right on thinking that she was America's Sweetheart.   I hope she's a-scared of what might happen once Kevin is gone and she's left alone with Jordan and Michele.    I keep wanting to yell at them "She's lying!  Jordan stick with Michele!!  That's what Jeff wants!"    
This beat is "tecnotronics"

Offline PattyCakes

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #940 on: September 04, 2009, 10:37:37 PM »
 :waves: I am so tired of the America evicted Jessie last season song and dance.  There is no doubt in my mind that if Dan was not America's player he would have taken the offer of the new alliance.  The night before he was actually talking to the camera and saying, please America do want I want you to do and then when he voted he thanked America.  He would have done it anyway - end of story - let it go!!!!!
"When I was walking up the stairs, I saw a man who wasn't there.  He wasn't there again today.  I wish, I wish he'd stay away."  Unknown

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #941 on: September 04, 2009, 10:38:35 PM »
I hear what you guys are saying but I think that wanting Jeff to come back is distorting your thinking.

What would cause Nat to say she has a lot of online haters if someone had not told her that?

She and Kevin think everyone loves them, I thought.

If she were lying, she would have said just the opposite to M/J.

In my opinion.

Offline TXBluebonnet

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #942 on: September 04, 2009, 10:39:56 PM »
I hear what you guys are saying but I think that wanting Jeff to come back is distorting your thinking.

What would cause Nat to say she has a lot of online haters if someone had not told her that?

In my opinion.

Unless she wants them to think they would be better off taking her to the final because she would not get America's vote.  I know....grasping for straws.  Sorry  :(

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #943 on: September 04, 2009, 10:41:54 PM »

In my opinion.

Unless she wants them to think they would be better off taking her to the final because she would not get America's vote.  I know....grasping for straws.  Sorry  :(

Actually TX that makes a lot of sense - it's just a ploy so they will keep her, especially since now she can't play for the POV! Good thinking!  :tup:

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #944 on: September 04, 2009, 10:43:55 PM »

In my opinion.

Unless she wants them to think they would be better off taking her to the final because she would not get America's vote.  I know....grasping for straws.  Sorry  :(

Give me a piece of that straw too.  My theory is that part of her "bad box" stuff, is that if she goes to final 2, the opponent automatically gets the missing jury vote!

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #945 on: September 04, 2009, 10:46:00 PM »
Well, Nat hasnt struck me as being especially quick on her feet when it comes to thinking but I do think she is an accomplished liar.

I, too, would love Jeff to come back but dont see it happening.

BB is, after all, a game show where people try out for it and a lot of the audience watches it for the reality of it.

If Jeff were to come back in some cooked up way, after America gave him the CDE, I think BB would cause themselves an absolute PR nightmare, especially with kicking Chima out.

Again, just my thoughts...I could be wrong and hope I am.

But I still look forward to Michelle and Jordan being F2!

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #946 on: September 04, 2009, 10:52:19 PM »
I'm so flippin confused, I don't know what to think.

If Nat IS lying and her BF didn't propose...well, how humiliating.

I have no preconceived notions or expectations for PB...I just can't get my hopes up.  All I can do is hope that Michele wins POV tomorrow.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #947 on: September 04, 2009, 10:52:46 PM »
Well, Nat hasnt struck me as being especially quick on her feet when it comes to thinking but I do think she is an accomplished liar.

I, too, would love Jeff to come back but dont see it happening.

BB is, after all, a game show where people try out for it and a lot of the audience watches it for the reality of it.

If Jeff were to come back in some cooked up way, after America gave him the CDE, I think BB would cause themselves an absolute PR nightmare, especially with kicking Chima out.

Again, just my thoughts...I could be wrong and hope I am.

But I still look forward to Michelle and Jordan being F2!

I tell you the thought of Michele and especially JOrdon having to get through ( and knock out) K & N -- just seems like an impossible task to me.  Those two KN -- have such an unbelievalbe arsonal of crap to throw at them.  Jordon just reminds me of a doe in the lights.  Her gut is telling her that something is not right with Nat. -- but she listens and her brain just overrides the logic of it all.  

Offline RabbitInTheMoon

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #948 on: September 04, 2009, 10:55:52 PM »
That was very well said and I agree completely.  It would be great for BB ratings for them to bring back Jeff but they would lose a lot of people along with the integrity of the show with a blatant display of rigging IMO. Especially after he was given the CDT  I know there are probably tons of bits that were rigged but it would be a giant red flag to bring back Jeff.    *sighs*  A girl can dream though
This beat is "tecnotronics"

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #949 on: September 04, 2009, 10:57:34 PM »
The whole scenario of a Jordan and Michelle F2, depends completely on Michelle.

And, I believe she is up to the task.

Kevin won HoH once.

Jordan is one of my favorite players of all time...and she is probably one of the worst players...but she floats with a charm and style!