Author Topic: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 312332 times)

Offline dubya

• RFF Not So Newbie
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #900 on: September 04, 2009, 09:43:22 PM »
when james came back didnt he have to win the veto to stay....maybe jeff will have to win veto to stay and will get to dump someone out......

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #901 on: September 04, 2009, 09:44:13 PM »
Okay...I just saw posted that the strange people in the house were Jessie, Russell, & Lydia.  Why would they be a part of this and why was Jeff not one of them?  Strange!!!!!  :duno:

That is strange because Jeff is a jury member

Also strange is that Kevin described them as little people and JH members are not little. :groan:
what goes around, comes around.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #902 on: September 04, 2009, 09:45:07 PM »
Okay...I just saw posted that the strange people in the house were Jessie, Russell, & Lydia.  Why would they be a part of this and why was Jeff not one of them?  Strange!!!!!  :duno:

i find it hard to believe that BB could turn JLR into little people.  and who says jeff is a jury member yet?

Offline bella365

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #903 on: September 04, 2009, 09:45:33 PM »

Kevin was not reffering to the JH members when he said that
Also strange is that Kevin described them as little people and JH members are not little. :groan:

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #904 on: September 04, 2009, 09:46:04 PM »

I don't think I believe that. kevin said that they were "little people", and BB uses LPs in the game to pop in the house all the time. When they brought Jesse back they put him in a gorilla suit and wouldn't let him talk. The jury members aren't little- they're not really tall, but they are not 4 feet tall either. I think someone saw or heard about the commercial and jumped to a conclusion.  :duno:

Offline bella365

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #905 on: September 04, 2009, 09:46:47 PM »

i find it hard to believe that BB could turn JLR into little people.  and who says jeff is a jury member yet?
When you get evicted you become a jury member

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #906 on: September 04, 2009, 09:47:48 PM »
I think that when James came back they played for HOH right after, and he won and evicted Matt.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #907 on: September 04, 2009, 09:47:53 PM »
when james came back didnt he have to win the veto to stay....maybe jeff will have to win veto to stay and will get to dump someone out......

When James came back, he won HOH and Veto. He backdoored Matt and he got sent packing on a split vote of 3-3 (Adam, Sheila & Natalie voted to evict Ryan and Joshuah, Sharon and Chelsia voted to evict Matt)
« Last Edit: September 04, 2009, 09:52:10 PM by RealityFreakWill »

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #908 on: September 04, 2009, 09:49:18 PM »

I know that I was being sarcastic -- since I'm still holding out hope that somehow jeff is involved with this PB.  Maybe he's playing in Nat's place for the Veto.  just a thought

Offline TXBluebonnet

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #909 on: September 04, 2009, 09:51:56 PM »

I know that I was being sarcastic -- since I'm still holding out hope that somehow jeff is involved with this PB.  Maybe he's playing in Nat's place for the Veto.  just a thought

Now that would be sweet if Jeff got to play for the Veto.  That would definitely explain Nat being an unhappy camper at the beginning.  ;)

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #910 on: September 04, 2009, 09:53:27 PM »

Now that would be sweet if Jeff got to play for the Veto.  That would definitely explain Nat being an unhappy camper at the beginning.  ;)

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #911 on: September 04, 2009, 09:55:06 PM »

I like that concept. :yess:
what goes around, comes around.

Offline bella365

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #912 on: September 04, 2009, 09:55:40 PM »
Okay...I just saw posted that the strange people in the house were Jessie, Russell, & Lydia.  Why would they be a part of this and why was Jeff not one of them?  Strange!!!!!  :duno:

My bad, I too am hoping he comes back. I don't think BB would do the PB twist so soon, unless they are going to film it for Sunday's show. Maybe, the PB twist is after the veto comp.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #913 on: September 04, 2009, 09:56:05 PM »
So if Jeff plays instead of Nat.  Maybe he must win in order to stay, maybe not?  I'm just trying to piece the evict on Tuesday and another on Thursday and an hour added to the finale.  So if they did bring someone back in -- its like they have added time to compensate for it.

Offline Bayliee

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #914 on: September 04, 2009, 09:57:08 PM »
I thought during comps and nominations and stuff there is trivia? Last time we had fish for this long Chima was gone....Im hoping that it's something like that (doubt it, but one can hope)

Offline RahRah

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #915 on: September 04, 2009, 10:01:32 PM »
I don't think Jeff is coming back. It's too late in the game I think and people will scream rigged.

Honestly Jeff is my favorite but if that were the case I'm not sure how I'd feel. I like the game itself more than I like Jeff so there'd always be an asterisk around his win, like w/ Dick for me.
"No Biggie, No Worry, No Sweat! This game ain't over yet!" - Howie in final 5

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #916 on: September 04, 2009, 10:10:10 PM »
because it is a TV game -- why not bring him back.  It'll make people most of the viewers have a feel good expereince.  Didn't say he'd win it.  But it would make for an interesting twist -- moreso than nasty nat getting engaged with a twistie tie!! :funny: :funny: :funny:

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #917 on: September 04, 2009, 10:10:28 PM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 11:

Week 1: Jessie, HOH, Chima & Lydia nominated, Russell wins veto, used on Lydia, Braden up, Braden evicted 5-5
Week 2: Ronnie, HOH, Jeff & Laura nominated, Jeff wins veto, used on self, Jordan up, Laura evicted 8-1
Week 3: Jessie, HOH, Jordan & Michele nominated, Michele wins veto, used on self, Casey up, Casey evicted 7-1
Week 4: Russell, HOH, Lydia & Ronnie nominated, Michele wins veto, not used, Ronnie evicted 4-3
Week 5: Chima, HOH, Lydia & Russell nominated, Kevin wins veto, not used, Jeff uses the Coup D' Etat, Jessie & Natalie nominated, Jessie evicted 3-2
Week 6: Michele, HOH, Chima & Natalie nominated, Chima expelled from Big Brother
Week 6: Jordan, HOH, Lydia & Natalie nominated, Jordan wins veto, not used, Lydia evicted 3-1
Week 7: Jeff, HOH, Kevin & Natalie nominated, Jeff wins veto, used on Kevin, Russell up, Russell evicted 3-0
Week 8: Kevin, HOH, Jeff & Michele nominated, Michele wins veto, used on self, Jordan up, Jeff evicted 1-1
Week 9: Natalie, HOH, Kevin & Michele nominated, to be continued...

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #918 on: September 04, 2009, 10:16:00 PM »
POS still lying........telling Michelle that she is not her target and she wants Kevin out.  OMG this POS never quits.  I'm glad I have the updates to read because I have to mute every time she is talking.   :groan:
RFF = best screen shots and updates on the net !

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #919 on: September 04, 2009, 10:18:10 PM »
POS still lying........telling Michelle that she is not her target and she wants Kevin out.  OMG this POS never quits.  I'm glad I have the updates to read because I have to mute every time she is talking.   :groan:
I'm just praying that M & J are NOT buying into this BS.  God nasty nat is good at Bs'ing --- that is truly scary!!!

Offline bella365

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #920 on: September 04, 2009, 10:18:33 PM »
Nat and Kevin fake fight is poorly acted :drama

Offline bella365

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #921 on: September 04, 2009, 10:19:44 PM »
I'm just praying that M & J are NOT buying into this BS.  God nasty nat is good at Bs'ing --- that is truly scary!!!

I am hoping this too, because sometimes J is is gullible

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #922 on: September 04, 2009, 10:19:57 PM »
Nat and Kevin fake fight is poorly acted :drama
Are you looking at the feeds?  think M & J know what is up?

Offline TXBluebonnet

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #923 on: September 04, 2009, 10:20:31 PM »
I'm telling you...if Natalie and Kevin are in Final 2, a lot of viewers will be turned off.  They are not liked on any of the BB Boards.  I can't stand watching them.  Question...I read that they threw Michele's wedding rings in the trash.  Did they get them back out?

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #924 on: September 04, 2009, 10:21:43 PM »
I'm telling you...if Natalie and Kevin are in Final 2, a lot of viewers will be turned off.  They are not liked on any of the BB Boards.  I can't stand watching them.  Question...I read that they threw Michele's wedding rings in the trash.  Did they get them back out?
I read she had it on her finger