Author Topic: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 312376 times)

Offline sbriandy7

• RFF Full Member
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #875 on: September 04, 2009, 08:54:34 PM »
Boy, there is a whole lot of wishful thinking in this forum tonight, lol.

I'm just wondering if you believe that she did see her bf?

Offline TXBluebonnet

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #876 on: September 04, 2009, 08:56:41 PM »

Nope I don't believe it.  I wish she had seen Jordan's "boyfriend"!  ;D

Offline RabbitInTheMoon

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #877 on: September 04, 2009, 08:57:49 PM »
I wonder if she can't play for Veto - then if either of her nominees gets it, they can put HER up???

Now that would be a great and plausible twist.  She loses HOH status and the veto holder gets to name a replacement.  Sweet...
This beat is "tecnotronics"

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #878 on: September 04, 2009, 08:58:13 PM »

:funny: :funny: :funny: :funny:   :yess:

Offline Dylpickle

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #879 on: September 04, 2009, 08:58:57 PM »
I thought her boyfriend would run so far past the hills he'd be on a different continent by now...guess I was wrong.
That douchebasket proposed. Am I the only one finding this pathetically hilarious?

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #880 on: September 04, 2009, 08:59:12 PM »

yeah she problaby did she Jordan BF. but definatly not hers. I dont believe a word she says and I dont believe kevin does either.
what goes around, comes around.

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #881 on: September 04, 2009, 08:59:21 PM »
hmmm trying to catch up on today's happenings.  I'm totally confused.  At least with the last PB thing there were 5 people to tell the story...relying on Nat's version...nope I don't think so.

I guess we'll know tomorrow at POV if that part is at least true.   I don't see why she would lie about that when they're all gonna find out the next day anyway.  But this is Nat we're talking about so reason goes out the door.

So now she got booze in her HOH?  that is completely wrong.  BB if she wants to lie about her age make her get the bad along with it.   :groan:   And seriously her BF just proposed in the HOH room with cameras and a bunch of strangers listening...???  If it's true then they deserve each other they're both missing some marbles.

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #882 on: September 04, 2009, 09:01:17 PM »
Just to answer the question about the boyfriend getting out there so fast, it is possible.  I am going to assume that he lives here in the Phoenix area where Nasty Nat is from.  If that is the case, just about every airline that flies out of Phoenix has about 10 flights a day into various LA airports.  It wouldn't be hard to get him there at all.  Lots of business people fly over there just for the day for meetings and then back again at the end of the day.  Just sayin.

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #883 on: September 04, 2009, 09:01:41 PM »
 :funny: :yess: :jumpy: :casey This is an absolute riot! I have been taking a cruise around the various BB boards and not one single person believe a word that Gnat has said about the PB! NO ONE AT ALL!!!!! I posted an article here earlier about Gnat being the most hated BB player EVER!!!!! She is such an A**hole they are writing stories about it in national magazines!!!!! Saddest part of that is when she slithers out of the BB House she will be proud of that!!!!! Kevin is a whole other species of A**hole - can you imagine even joking about putting bleach in someone's contact lens solution??? Remember he was right there with Chima when she tried to put the hot sauce in the contact lens solution, and BB stopped them!!!!! These people are giving Pieces of Sh** a bad rap.  :groan:

Offline Bayliee

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #884 on: September 04, 2009, 09:03:10 PM »

So now she got booze in her HOH? 

she got like 4 Mike's Hard Lemonaids

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #885 on: September 04, 2009, 09:04:40 PM »
IF this little story was true, don't you think we would have had fish since she is talking about production.  They didn't reveal what Jeff would do with the CDT until the live show, now she is telling this to the LIVE FEED subscribers???  DON'T THINK SO.  :groan:
She is just keeping up with her lies.  :meow:
RFF = best screen shots and updates on the net !

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #886 on: September 04, 2009, 09:08:39 PM »
 :waves: Here's the YouTube link to the Pandora's Box commercial that mentions the Jury House members:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBxoaKG0Kfo

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #887 on: September 04, 2009, 09:10:11 PM »
IF this little story was true, don't you think we would have had fish since she is talking about production.  They didn't reveal what Jeff would do with the CDT until the live show, now she is telling this to the LIVE FEED subscribers???  DON'T THINK SO.  :groan:
She is just keeping up with her lies.  :meow:

RealityFreakWill posted on live feed update RFF{I know this is not an update but FYI, the three invaders that was in the house were Jessie, Lydia and Russell. I saw it posted on other sites.} kevin described them as little people. JH members a not little at all.  

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #888 on: September 04, 2009, 09:11:34 PM »
Actually, I do believe her.

Just my opinion.

But either way, her not playing for veto really screws Kevin.
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline Atomic_Skittles

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #889 on: September 04, 2009, 09:16:03 PM »
Actually, I do believe her.

Just my opinion.

But either way, her not playing for veto really screws Kevin.

Good!!!  :partie: Kev needs to go if not Nat, and if she is really engaged, then there goes the neighborhood!

Offline sbriandy7

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #890 on: September 04, 2009, 09:21:07 PM »
I've said this once already, but since I am a chattebox, I'll repeat myself... :lol:  woops..
1. They would not allow her talk about this on live feeds, that's why we get trivia. It is saved for the CBS shows.
2. She was upset earlier and I don't believe it was a prank.
3. Who would be stupid enough to marry her?

:funny: :funny: :funny:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #891 on: September 04, 2009, 09:21:50 PM »
I'm just trying to piece all this together in my mind.  From the feeds here's what I have so far:
Nat unleashes the PB
all kinds of hell breaks lose with little stinky people running around squirting the HG's
Nat's upset at first
Nat says don't talk to me about the PB
Nat comes back with okay my BF was there and I/m engaged
MY BF and I have sushi -- we talk game, we talk about Jeff, BB says not to talk about it
Nat says jeff would freak if he was there
Nat can't play for veto tomorrow - so she could see the BF -- and of course give up the chance at the most iimportant vote in the game
She needs to get her head together for the noms.  (but she's been practicing all day??????)
she has a twisty tie for an engagement ring. ( is this BB version of the twist?)
What have I missed?    Oh yea -- where the hell is Jeff anyway?

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #892 on: September 04, 2009, 09:22:18 PM »
I think Nat made the whole story up. That is just an absolute waste of the pandora's box...game-changing, my ass! Just cuz she can't play for the veto....there is more to it. We'll find out on Sunday night.

Offline bella365

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #893 on: September 04, 2009, 09:25:09 PM »
I think Nat made the whole story up. That is just an absolute waste of the pandora's box...game-changing, my ass! Just cuz she can't play for the veto....there is more to it. We'll find out on Sunday night.

Nat did make up that story, she does not reallllllly want to say what is up with PB, that is why she orignally had an attitude.

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #894 on: September 04, 2009, 09:27:00 PM »
I guess we will see tomorrow with the veto competition.

Are they still doing noms tonight or do we know?
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline TXBluebonnet

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #895 on: September 04, 2009, 09:27:28 PM »

Nat did make up that story, she does not reallllllly want to say what is up with PB, that is why she orignally had an attitude.

I agree.  This can't be true.  Why would BB let her tell them the "true" story?  They know the live feed people are watching her "spill the beans".  She is lying!!!!!!

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #896 on: September 04, 2009, 09:32:52 PM »
 :waves: Here's the EW exit interview with Jeff. One interesting thing - in the interview the woman asking the questions asked him what he thought about Nat -  and said, "Obviously I can't reveal anything to you". Well why not - everyone in the JH knows everything about Nat because Jesse told Lydia who in turn told Russ. Maybe it's because Jeff has the potential to go back into the house?  :duno: Maybe the PB was - if Gnat succumbed to her greed and opened the box, she lost the chance to play in the POV, and it unleashed something in the house that will be revealed after the POV comp???  :duno: Probably just wishful thinking on my part - but I don't believe for a half a heartbeat that cockamamie story she was peddling earlier.

http://popwatch.ew.com/2009/09/04/big-brother-11-jeff-evicted/

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #897 on: September 04, 2009, 09:38:24 PM »
:waves: Here's the EW exit interview with Jeff. One interesting thing - in the interview the woman asking the questions asked him what he thought about Nat -  and said, "Obviously I can't reveal anything to you". Well why not - everyone in the JH knows everything about Nat because Jesse told Lydia who in turn told Russ. Maybe it's because Jeff has the potential to go back into the house?  :duno: Maybe the PB was - if Gnat succumbed to her greed and opened the box, she lost the chance to play in the POV, and it unleashed something in the house that will be revealed after the POV comp???  :duno: Probably just wishful thinking on my part - but I don't believe for a half a heartbeat that cockamamie story she was peddling earlier.

http://popwatch.ew.com/2009/09/04/big-brother-11-jeff-evicted/

I agree 100 percent. how easy was it for her to say 18?? What you didnt know is she is actually 24. In JH he will find out anyway. No new info was offered to Jeff.

Offline TXBluebonnet

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #898 on: September 04, 2009, 09:40:43 PM »
Okay...I just saw posted that the strange people in the house were Jessie, Russell, & Lydia.  Why would they be a part of this and why was Jeff not one of them?  Strange!!!!!  :duno:

Offline bella365

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #899 on: September 04, 2009, 09:42:35 PM »
Okay...I just saw posted that the strange people in the house were Jessie, Russell, & Lydia.  Why would they be a part of this and why was Jeff not one of them?  Strange!!!!!  :duno:

That is strange because Jeff is a jury member