Author Topic: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 312275 times)

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #850 on: September 04, 2009, 08:26:06 PM »
What this means is that Kevin HAS to win the veto or he is a goner.

And if he is gone, then Michelle and Jordan have a good shot at final 2!
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #851 on: September 04, 2009, 08:27:26 PM »
 (:;) (:;) BB is doing their best to keep the ratings with this BS...you know the DR is egging this crap on.   :ugot

sNATchly lies so much who can tell what's true or not.  I don't believe ANY OF IT.
No MSG!

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #852 on: September 04, 2009, 08:27:39 PM »
I don't believe one damn word she said.  She just said there was still going to be pranks around the house.  AND WHO on God's earth would marry that POS?????? :duno: :duno: :duno: :duno:
RFF = best screen shots and updates on the net !

Offline TXBluebonnet

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #853 on: September 04, 2009, 08:29:12 PM »
I think she is beginning to dig a hole for herself she just changed her story and said she DID talk about game now - her boyfriend asked her about Jeff and BB cut in and told them not to talk game.   If they only had 20 min. together why in the world would he want to ask a question about Jeff?  She is lying!!!!!!!!

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #854 on: September 04, 2009, 08:29:35 PM »
That lying bitch.....her not playing in veto means nothing to her.......tht is an easy way to get keving out.....

my hopthesis is that there is no final two but a final three..........she is guaranteed  the finals if jeff comes back.......that way there would be five people to vote on three people..no ties.. and jeff is back in the game....

Offline TXBluebonnet

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #855 on: September 04, 2009, 08:30:44 PM »
That lying bitch.....her not playing in veto means nothing to her.......tht is an easy way to get keving out.....

my hopthesis is that there is no final two but a final three..........she is guaranteed  the finals if jeff comes back.......that way there would be five people to vote on three people..no ties.. and jeff is back in the game....

Oh, that would be sweet!!!!!!   :yess:

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #856 on: September 04, 2009, 08:31:45 PM »
I don't believe one damn word she said.  She just said there was still going to be pranks around the house.  AND WHO on God's earth would marry that POS?????? :duno: :duno: :duno: :duno:

Kevin isn't even buying into the BS...true nobody want to go F2 with NataLIE but what could be the twist?
what goes around, comes around.

Offline PattyCakes

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #857 on: September 04, 2009, 08:31:52 PM »
Look under the bb11 discussion thread and there is an advertisement that pudding put there under the pandora box thread.  It says that the jury has packed pandora's box with a surprise or something like that.  This is a possible story.
"When I was walking up the stairs, I saw a man who wasn't there.  He wasn't there again today.  I wish, I wish he'd stay away."  Unknown

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #858 on: September 04, 2009, 08:32:56 PM »
I think she is beginning to dig a hole for herself she just changed her story and said she DID talk about game now - her boyfriend asked her about Jeff and BB cut in and told them not to talk game.   If they only had 20 min. together why in the world would he want to ask a question about Jeff?  She is lying!!!!!!!!

The wedding her and the b/f attended LAST YEAR?  sNATchly would have been 17.  It just astounds me how she just keeps going and going and going with the lies and doesn't get busted!  (:;)
No MSG!

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #859 on: September 04, 2009, 08:33:07 PM »

Oh, that would be sweet!!!!!!   :yess:

i just wanted you guys to know i can spell, (hypothesis) i just cannot type

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #860 on: September 04, 2009, 08:33:34 PM »
How did they discuss all this in 20 mins when it is taking her 1/2 hour to relate it.  She also said he watched her til early this morning..........how in the hell did he get on a plane and get out there that fast??  COME ONE gnataLIE.........quit lying. :meow: :groan:
RFF = best screen shots and updates on the net !

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #861 on: September 04, 2009, 08:34:53 PM »
Look under the bb11 discussion thread and there is an advertisement that pudding put there under the pandora box thread.  It says that the jury has packed pandora's box with a surprise or something like that.  This is a possible story.

Ok so we now know she is lying, she said NOTHING about the jurors--it was all about her boyfriend.  Unless you're referencing her comment about Jeff?  Why would the jury send her b/f????
No MSG!

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #862 on: September 04, 2009, 08:36:01 PM »

I cant find the thread but CBS announced today something about the JH packed PB and showed the guest in the JURY house, minus Jeff.

Offline sbriandy7

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #863 on: September 04, 2009, 08:36:47 PM »
She may no be able to play for veto, but there is more to it than that that she was upset about. She can't talk about it, just like when Jeff had Coup de tat. Nothing she says about her BF can be true, cause if it was, she wouldn't be allowed to talk about it. That's why they "block" the feeds, duh!!

Offline TXBluebonnet

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #864 on: September 04, 2009, 08:39:26 PM »
Nat also made the comment that opening the box was bad for them, but good for her because her boyfriend was there and she can't play for Veto.  So how is this bad for them?!?  I still don't get it.  :duno:

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #865 on: September 04, 2009, 08:39:40 PM »
Boy, there is a whole lot of wishful thinking in this forum tonight, lol.
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #866 on: September 04, 2009, 08:40:31 PM »
ahahahhahahhahahha @ puddin's comment  "omg now we will never get her to shut the **** up   BB hates US"    :funny: :funny:
No MSG!

Offline TXBluebonnet

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #867 on: September 04, 2009, 08:41:17 PM »
Can't help but have wishful thinking.  I can't stand Kevin and Natalie and I'm trying to find a reason to continue watching.  I don't like watching the Natalie and Kevin show.  

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #868 on: September 04, 2009, 08:42:11 PM »
Boy, there is a whole lot of wishful thinking in this forum tonight, lol.

Eh?  I think it's sNATchly wishing... :lol:  Excuse me, LYING!
No MSG!

Offline Atomic_Skittles

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #869 on: September 04, 2009, 08:43:05 PM »
Nat also made the comment that opening the box was bad for them, but good for her because her boyfriend was there and she can't play for Veto.  So how is this bad for them?!?  I still don't get it.  :duno:

She could just be saying that because she wants the other HG's to worry, or it's the truth (doubt it). In any case, if her BF did propose to her, that in itself is a joke and there better be more to this PB than Nat getting more and more benefits....it makes me sick that she's basking in all this power and glory.  :eww

Offline Bayliee

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #870 on: September 04, 2009, 08:48:02 PM »
One thing that blows my mind with the other house guests is when Nat got her room last night they were all like oh you got mike's. If she was 18 why the hell would BB give her booze? That should have been huge red flag to everyone! This seems way too fishy Nat and Kev have been talking about PB coming back this just seems too weird that it would be so great for her... I dunno Im just glad her not being able to play give M/J a better chance to win!

Offline TXBluebonnet

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #871 on: September 04, 2009, 08:48:21 PM »
Before she "confessed" everything...wasn't she really upset?  I don't get the live feeds, I think someone posted it.  Why would she be upset if she just got engaged?  She is lying through her teeth!!!!!

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #872 on: September 04, 2009, 08:48:55 PM »
I wonder if she can't play for Veto - then if either of her nominees gets it, they can put HER up???

Offline Atomic_Skittles

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #873 on: September 04, 2009, 08:51:46 PM »
And this "whoever goes to the jury house, don't tell Jesse I'm engaged"........ummmmmm, okay, why not? Oh, so she doesn't risk losing his jury vote or is it something more...........I.E., like she's full of crap!!

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #874 on: September 04, 2009, 08:53:31 PM »
Before she "confessed" everything...wasn't she really upset?  I don't get the live feeds, I think someone posted it.  Why would she be upset if she just got engaged?  She is lying through her teeth!!!!!

I agree. She was upset and there was talk about nobody wanting her in F2 with them and something about 500 g's was posted on the live feeds but story changed that fast...Fishy and I am surprised kevin is not calling her out.