Author Topic: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 313906 times)

Offline bella365

• RFF Full Member
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #825 on: September 04, 2009, 05:59:59 PM »
Nat and Kevin are so childish, I am watching them talk about taking Michelle's blankets. I do not know how both of their boyfriends put up with them, they are annoying as hell.

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #826 on: September 04, 2009, 06:05:39 PM »
How the heck old are those rules that were posted? Half of them have never even been adhered to in all of the years I have been watching BB. They talk  about noms all the time, and the money, etc. Are those the rules from before this house? Like maybe from BB2-BB4? There was nothing in there about touching others HGs, about touching and/or destroying property, slop, eating penalties, and a zillion other things that are part of the BB rules. The cameras communicated with ED every single night - and he used to cook  dinner for the night crew all the time! They always talk about what they see inside the mirrors, etc. Just wondering where they came from -  :duno:

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #827 on: September 04, 2009, 06:10:55 PM »
LOL
No MSG!

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #828 on: September 04, 2009, 06:16:55 PM »
I hope they show all of this stuff they are wanting to do to Michele on the show, so every one sees how they really are. A big thank you to all of the updaters, because if I had to only watch the show for my opinion, I would never knew how rotten Natalie and Kevin truly are. They make me sick, If they were part of my family, well they just wouldn't be..  (:;)  (:;)  (:;)

Offline pope414

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #829 on: September 04, 2009, 06:25:22 PM »
How the heck old are those rules that were posted? Half of them have never even been adhered to in all of the years I have been watching BB. They talk  about noms all the time, and the money, etc. Are those the rules from before this house? Like maybe from BB2-BB4? There was nothing in there about touching others HGs, about touching and/or destroying property, slop, eating penalties, and a zillion other things that are part of the BB rules. The cameras communicated with ED every single night - and he used to cook  dinner for the night crew all the time! They always talk about what they see inside the mirrors, etc. Just wondering where they came from -  :duno:

Sorry Thats the only thing up on the net I could find on the rules. They are old but BB from what I could see they never updated the rules online. I guess that last line that "bb reserves the right to change the rules without notice." sorry I just tried to help.

Offline tory

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #830 on: September 04, 2009, 06:28:51 PM »
hate kev and nat but this is hesterical...
nat to kevin r u f,ing with my cards
keven we have trust issues.
tv junky needs help!!!!!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #831 on: September 04, 2009, 06:42:39 PM »
Hag and Nag make me soo ill!!   :knuckles:  i don't know how they  think this will look on TV but i betcha   they won't have  any future in it!!.

did anyone ever hear about Dustin again after his thrown-HOH robe wearing fiasco?? ha ha ha NOPE!! SUCKER!!! and Hag is going along with it.. he doesn't care..another not so great road trip for another gay  MALE contestant!! way to tank your cause HAG! (:;)
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #832 on: September 04, 2009, 06:57:47 PM »
How the heck old are those rules that were posted? Half of them have never even been adhered to in all of the years I have been watching BB. They talk  about noms all the time, and the money, etc. Are those the rules from before this house? Like maybe from BB2-BB4? There was nothing in there about touching others HGs, about touching and/or destroying property, slop, eating penalties, and a zillion other things that are part of the BB rules. The cameras communicated with ED every single night - and he used to cook  dinner for the night crew all the time! They always talk about what they see inside the mirrors, etc. Just wondering where they came from -  :duno:

Sorry Thats the only thing up on the net I could find on the rules. They are old but BB from what I could see they never updated the rules online. I guess that last line that "bb reserves the right to change the rules without notice." sorry I just tried to help.

i appreciate the thought of the rules..i think they may be for another countries BB..i looked on line too, but I could not find the "rulebook", i just wanted to somehow read what the houseguests have with them...I guess the rules can change and they do not want us to know to much about their procdures and stuff.....

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #833 on: September 04, 2009, 07:00:28 PM »
Hag and Nag make me soo ill!!   :knuckles:  i don't know how they  think this will look on TV but i betcha   they won't have  any future in it!!.

did anyone ever hear about Dustin again after his thrown-HOH robe wearing fiasco?? ha ha ha NOPE!! SUCKER!!! and Hag is going along with it.. he doesn't care..another not so great road trip for another gay  MALE contestant!! way to tank your cause HAG! (:;)

I am just trying to figure out who is the bigger bitch, hag or nag......I used to have some respect for kevin, but that ship has sailed....i think natalie brings out the worst in people....I hope to hell she does not win this game...

Offline Knarley

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #834 on: September 04, 2009, 07:26:00 PM »
I just want to say..I Love You Guys and Gals!! I don't know what I would do without your updates and discussions. YOU ROCK! :hearts:

Offline RabbitInTheMoon

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #835 on: September 04, 2009, 07:30:22 PM »
I agree with Melissa.  Nat really does seem to bring out the worst in people.  Kevin has gotten so horrible because of it!!  Then again if you were in a house like that and only really talked to Nat I bet anyone would go crazy too.      Me---->:ignore:
This beat is "tecnotronics"

Offline PattyCakes

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #836 on: September 04, 2009, 07:41:32 PM »
 :waves: I dont know if any of you ever check out EW.com but they always have articles after the bb shows and exit interviews of evicted houseguests.  Jeff's interview is there now if you want to check it out.
"When I was walking up the stairs, I saw a man who wasn't there.  He wasn't there again today.  I wish, I wish he'd stay away."  Unknown

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #837 on: September 04, 2009, 07:50:16 PM »
ahahahhahaha sNATchly causing drama!!!  I knew it!!!

Pandora is back! ahahhahahhaha

I would not believe a SINGLE word out of sNATchly's mouth, not ONE!

« Last Edit: September 04, 2009, 07:57:23 PM by chinese takeout »
No MSG!

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #838 on: September 04, 2009, 07:59:45 PM »
:waves: I dont know if any of you ever check out EW.com but they always have articles after the bb shows and exit interviews of evicted houseguests.  Jeff's interview is there now if you want to check it out.

What I thought was interesting in the EW interview with Jeff was that he said that NataLIE is 18 and he was "not" corrected. No information was given to him..hmmm
make you wonder
what goes around, comes around.

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #839 on: September 04, 2009, 08:03:02 PM »
i want to know what went down with the pandoras box...if we have to rely on POS, we will not get a straight answer....

can some one remind me of the schedule this week...what is supposed to happend sunday and tuesday?

Offline Atomic_Skittles

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #840 on: September 04, 2009, 08:08:38 PM »
If Nat not playing for POV is supposed to be a twist, then here we go again with ANOTHER lame ass attempt to get people to watch......if Nat's telling the truth (which I doubt), then what a waste of a PB.  (:;)

Offline Atomic_Skittles

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #841 on: September 04, 2009, 08:11:21 PM »
she could open all that **** this is the first time in BB history that you could spend time with a loved one and there was a picture of her BF and she got to spend 20 minutes with him and he proposed to her but she gave up playing Veto tomorrow

WTF????

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #842 on: September 04, 2009, 08:12:02 PM »
I don't believe her.

LMAO Kevin doesn't believe her either--did you see the look on his face??   :funny: :funny:
No MSG!

Offline TXBluebonnet

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #843 on: September 04, 2009, 08:14:47 PM »
nat- dude if jeff was here he would have freaked out

Why in the world would she make this comment?  I think she was greedy and it got the best of her.  Again, fingers and toes crossed that Nat is toast!! 

Offline Atomic_Skittles

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #844 on: September 04, 2009, 08:15:43 PM »
You know, I'm a huge cynic and I have to agree with you, something stinks (besides Nat's undies), so there's got to be something she's hiding.....that stupid little  (:;)

Offline TXBluebonnet

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #845 on: September 04, 2009, 08:18:31 PM »
Plus, how did BB know to fly her boyfriend out here on such short notice?  They didn't know she would win HOH.  I just don't get it.  I can't stand Nat...she makes me sick!! (:;)

Offline PattyCakes

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #846 on: September 04, 2009, 08:20:30 PM »
If it is true, Michelle and Jordan's chances at POV just improved.  :yess:
"When I was walking up the stairs, I saw a man who wasn't there.  He wasn't there again today.  I wish, I wish he'd stay away."  Unknown

Offline Atomic_Skittles

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #847 on: September 04, 2009, 08:21:59 PM »
Okay, now sushi????? If all this is indeed true, then why in the hell is Nat getting all these perks?? Why not just give her the 500K right now and end the season early??!! She can't play for Veto, whooppee!! So what! That's nothing!

Offline TXBluebonnet

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #848 on: September 04, 2009, 08:25:22 PM »
Okay, now sushi????? If all this is indeed true, then why in the hell is Nat getting all these perks?? Why not just give her the 500K right now and end the season early??!! She can't play for Veto, whooppee!! So what! That's nothing!

Exactly!  She probably wouldn't have won it anyway.  I want her out!!!   :(

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #849 on: September 04, 2009, 08:25:32 PM »
My friend just emailed me "somethings up in the BB house -- don't give up yet."  After reading all this -- all I have to say is that there is no way in hell you'd get me to believe that greedy--- I'm going to win at all costs nastynat would give up theeee most important veto to see her BF.  I' not buying it -- but hey what the hell do i know when it comes to BB