Author Topic: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 313845 times)

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #800 on: September 04, 2009, 01:58:49 PM »
Artsy:

I agree with you about maybe Jeff coming back through Pandora's box.

No goodbye messages and I doubt that PB was intended to be a 2 week event.

I will venture to guess that the producers MAY have decided to pick up on fans' idea to use it to bring Heff back but wanted to wait until after the actualy eviction just in case Jordan was evicted rather than Jeff...how is that for wishful thinking?

But you and I part company on the idea that Evil Dick is loved by everyone....I think that man is one of the most horrid, dreadful human beings God ever created and I personally would rather spend time with Nat, Jessie, Ronnie, WHOEVER rather than that poor excuse of a man.

That's OK  AH - we agree on the important part, and I thought the producers were considering keeping Jeff all along - I just didn't think they would do it. The ONLY part of this scheme that bugs me - is that it isn't fair to Michele - BUT she and Jeff would probably make it to F2, and the jurors would cry foul and vote for her to get the $$$.

Offline PattyCakes

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #801 on: September 04, 2009, 02:21:14 PM »
 :waves: Pandora's box was done last friday, before nominations, around the 1:00 BB time period, just in case anyone is interested.  Could be the same this time or could be different.  Just something to watch for.
"When I was walking up the stairs, I saw a man who wasn't there.  He wasn't there again today.  I wish, I wish he'd stay away."  Unknown

Offline andystamz

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #802 on: September 04, 2009, 02:53:25 PM »
Is anyone else kinda tired of Nat saying she is avenging Chima?

Offline kristykgs

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #803 on: September 04, 2009, 03:16:22 PM »
Although I have watched and kept up with BB since I found this site a few years ago, this is my 1st post ever so it's gonna be a good one.

Just read on the live feeds all about Gnatty Nat's practice speech. OMG.....she needs to STFU. Her practice speech has something in it about how Michelle is supposedly a "christian" but what she did to Chima is not very christian. That she (Gnatty Nat) has played with integrity, honesty...and blah blah blah. Does she honestly believe that? This woman is delusional. I honestly think she believes. I don't drink, but OMG, I'm about ready to start. I believe that lies are a part of the game, but this is the first one I can remember that actually believes her lies. Everyone else will go into the diary room and laugh about the "story" they just told and got away with. Some of the stories in the past have been pretty good and quite amusing, and fair is fair, that scheme that her and Kevin came up with was good and it worked, but now her going on and on and on and on and on and on (need I go on?? ;D) about her integrity, honestly and blah blah is enough. I wish I had the money, cause I would go the live finale and bring a dictionary and make her look up those words to see the actual definitions to prove to her that she in no way was or is anything that she is describing.

Oh man..I gotta stop now, the more I type  the more I want to scream and BB has never made me so mad as what I just read. (:;)

Great jobs updaters. I honestly don't know how you do it. It's enough to have to read it. But without you then we wouldn't have our fun of reading it. Thanks guys and gals!!!

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #804 on: September 04, 2009, 03:20:22 PM »
Although I have watched and kept up with BB since I found this site a few years ago, this is my 1st post ever so it's gonna be a good one.

Just read on the live feeds all about Gnatty Nat's practice speech. OMG.....she needs to STFU. Her practice speech has something in it about how Michelle is supposedly a "christian" but what she did to Chima is not very christian. That she (Gnatty Nat) has played with integrity, honesty...and blah blah blah. Does she honestly believe that? This woman is delusional. I honestly think she believes. I don't drink, but OMG, I'm about ready to start. I believe that lies are a part of the game, but this is the first one I can remember that actually believes her lies. Everyone else will go into the diary room and laugh about the "story" they just told and got away with. Some of the stories in the past have been pretty good and quite amusing, and fair is fair, that scheme that her and Kevin came up with was good and it worked, but now her going on and on and on and on and on and on (need I go on?? ;D) about her integrity, honestly and blah blah is enough. I wish I had the money, cause I would go the live finale and bring a dictionary and make her look up those words to see the actual definitions to prove to her that she in no way was or is anything that she is describing.

Oh man..I gotta stop now, the more I type  the more I want to scream and BB has never made me so mad as what I just read. (:;)

Great jobs updaters. I honestly don't know how you do it. It's enough to have to read it. But without you then we wouldn't have our fun of reading it. Thanks guys and gals!!!
:bigwelcome :party:

Hey kristykgs  :waves: So glad you joined us, and thank you for the kudos on the updating! We love this forum and glad you are a part of it now :tup:
delightful just delightful

Offline andystamz

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #805 on: September 04, 2009, 03:21:48 PM »

I agree with you! She is driving me crazy! And it looks like Kevin is tired of hearing it too...

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #806 on: September 04, 2009, 03:54:41 PM »
Let me one more time add my thanks to the updaters - they have a horrible job ahead of them the next 2 weeks.  My advise self-medicate.

and NataLIE and the honesty and integrity thing.  I know someone who lies almost as often as she breathes and I know for a fact that she believes her lies Seriously believes them.  So I really think that NataLIE really does think she is a honorable person that has played this game with integrity.  Soooooo Sad.  She will go through life like this and wonder why everything eventually turns sour on her.  God help the people she touches along the way.

Offline pope414

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #807 on: September 04, 2009, 03:56:19 PM »
Somebody was asking for the rules. Here they are. I will also put them in their own post on the main board.

Big Brother Rules

1.There is no direct contact with the outside world.

* Big Brother never discusses anything that has happened in the outside world.
    * Big Brother never enters into any negotiations about how certain actions, conversations or events that may have occurred in the house will be shown on the television.
    * Housemates are not permitted to make any attempts to communicate personal messages with members of the outside world by means of written messages, symbols or personalised clothing.
    * If any objects appear in the garden Housemates must not touch or inspect them unless instructed to do so.
    * If people appear in the garden Housemates MUST NOT communicate with them.
    * In the event of any of these events occurring Housemates must make their way immediately inside and close the doors, even if not specifically asked to do so.

2.Housemates are filmed 24 hours a day and must wear personal microphones at all times.

* Big Brother will not broadcast images from the toilet on the television or internet unless it is being used for purposes other than those for which it was designed. For example, images of two people talking in the toilet may be broadcast.
    * It is strictly against the Rules to interfere for any reason with the camera or sound equipment installed in the House and garden or to do anything which may hinder the working of the equipment in any way.
    * It is against the rules to try and locate and/or acknowledge cameras through the mirrors. It is also against the rules to discuss camera positions.
    * Nothing must be placed in front of mirrors to impede camera coverage. Housemates are forbidden to move vases and bowls and any other decorative items.
    * No furniture can be moved from one part of the house to another.
    * Housemates are forbidden to hang towels anywhere in the House except on the heated towel rails in the bathroom.
    * It is compulsory to wear a personal microphone at all times except when sleeping, showering or taking part in any activity in which the microphone may be damaged.

FALIURE TO WEAR MICROPHONES WILL RESULT IN FINES.

3.The Diary Room is the only place in the house where Big Brother will acknowledge housemates. Visits to the Diary Room are a vital part of the Big Brother experience and are, therefore, compulsory.

* Housemates are welcome to enter the Diary Room at any time of the day or night.
    * The Diary Room is the only place in the House that Big Brother acknowledges what Housemates say.
    * Housemates may not wear sunglasses or hats in the Diary Room.
    * The Diary Room can only be entered if there is no-one in the room. It is electronically locked at all other times. It will also be locked while Housemates are in the room.
    * Big Brother can call individual Housemates to the Diary Room at any time. Housemates must come when called, failure to do so or responding in an offensive manner to Big Brother may result in disqualification and early eviction.
    * It is compulsory for Housemates to enter the Diary Room to make their nominations.
    * Big Brother is the only person who communicates with the Housemates. On occasion, Big Brother may not answer questions immediately but will always eventually return an answer. Big Brother will not answer personal questions.
    * If a Housemate decides to leave voluntarily, they must explain their reasons why in the Diary Room.
    * Any questions asked by Big Brother in the Diary Room cannot be divulged to other Housemates.
    * Occasionally Housemates may need minor medical treatment. On these occasions professionals will usually treat them in the Diary Room. It is prohibited to try and seek information about the outside world from these professionals.
    * If a Housemate is having a consultation with the counsellor or psychologist (either at their request or at the suggestion of Big Brother) then this conversation will be confidential. It will not be recorded and members of the production team will not be able to hear or see the consultation.

4.Each week, Housemates are required to go to the Diary Room and nominate two people for potential eviction.

* Housemates must give frank and honest reasons for their nominations.
    * If any Housemate is deemed to be holding back a valid reason for nominating a fellow Housemate, a formal warning may be issued.
    * Housemates are not allowed to nominate themselves or any inanimate objects.

5.Housemates are not permitted to discuss nominations with any other Housemates.

This includes:

* Any discussion with another Housemate that could be interpreted as a deliberate attempt to influence their nominations.
    * Predicting or guessing who may be nominated or evicted.
    * Discussing the reasons Housemates might use for nominating.
    * Discussing the type of person Housemates are thinking of nominating.
    * Writing down or using materials at Housemates disposal to form names, initials or other symbols. For this reason the use of pens, pencils or any written communication is strictly against the rules.
    * Communicating in code or languages other than English and/or devising other methods of communication.

Housemates are, of course, free to talk about how they feel about the other Housemates. Their good and bad points may be discussed with others but NOT as part of a discussion about nominations.

6.Housemates may not intimidate, threaten or act violently towards any other Housemate.

Big Brother has the right to evict Housemates without warning if their behaviour is deemed to warrant it.

7.Housemates may not communicate in code and/or foreign or sign languages.

* Housemates are forbidden to write anything using any material or surface in the House eg steam on glass.
    * On the occasion Housemates are provided with a writing implement it is forbidden for this implement to be used for anything other than the express purpose for which it is provided.
    * Housemates must speak in English at all times.

8.All tasks, unless otherwise stated, are compulsory.

* The supply of food and other household goods is generally dependant on Housemates' performance in compulsory weekly tasks.
    * Succeeding in the task results in a substantial shopping budget, failing the task means Housemates may have to live on "staples". Staple foodstuffs are supplied by Big Brother and provide enough calories and the appropriate balance of nutrients from all the major food groups for each Housemate for the week. Big Brother retains the right to change the rules of any task at any stage.
    * In addition to the weekly tasks Big Brother may also set other challenges.
    * If a task is deemed compulsory, any Housemate refusing to take part will attract a fine and may be evicted.
    * The rules of all tasks are non-negotiable.

9.Housemates may not discuss any previous series of Big Brother. Housemates are forbidden to discuss their plans for the prize money.

* Housemates may not discuss any previous series of Big Brother - either Australian or international - or former Housemates - either Australian or international - with any other Housemate.
    * Under no circumstances may any of the Housemates discuss how they intend to spend the prize money should they win it. In particular, any pacts to share or split the prize money between Housemates are against the rules and may result in the prize money being withdrawn altogether.
    * Housemates may not discuss any aspect of the audition process or any person they met during the auditions or at any other time during pre-production or in Lockdown.

10. Big Brother reserves the right to change the rules at any time.

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #808 on: September 04, 2009, 04:14:47 PM »
Somebody was asking for the rules. Here they are. I will also put them in their own post on the main board.

Big Brother Rules

1.There is no direct contact with the outside world.

* Big Brother never discusses anything that has happened in the outside world.
    * Big Brother never enters into any negotiations about how certain actions, conversations or events that may have occurred in the house will be shown on the television.
    * Housemates are not permitted to make any attempts to communicate personal messages with members of the outside world by means of written messages, symbols or personalised clothing.
    * If any objects appear in the garden Housemates must not touch or inspect them unless instructed to do so.
    * If people appear in the garden Housemates MUST NOT communicate with them.
    * In the event of any of these events occurring Housemates must make their way immediately inside and close the doors, even if not specifically asked to do so.

2.Housemates are filmed 24 hours a day and must wear personal microphones at all times.

* Big Brother will not broadcast images from the toilet on the television or internet unless it is being used for purposes other than those for which it was designed. For example, images of two people talking in the toilet may be broadcast.
    * It is strictly against the Rules to interfere for any reason with the camera or sound equipment installed in the House and garden or to do anything which may hinder the working of the equipment in any way.
    * It is against the rules to try and locate and/or acknowledge cameras through the mirrors. It is also against the rules to discuss camera positions.
    * Nothing must be placed in front of mirrors to impede camera coverage. Housemates are forbidden to move vases and bowls and any other decorative items.
    * No furniture can be moved from one part of the house to another.
    * Housemates are forbidden to hang towels anywhere in the House except on the heated towel rails in the bathroom.
    * It is compulsory to wear a personal microphone at all times except when sleeping, showering or taking part in any activity in which the microphone may be damaged.

FALIURE TO WEAR MICROPHONES WILL RESULT IN FINES.

3.The Diary Room is the only place in the house where Big Brother will acknowledge housemates. Visits to the Diary Room are a vital part of the Big Brother experience and are, therefore, compulsory.

* Housemates are welcome to enter the Diary Room at any time of the day or night.
    * The Diary Room is the only place in the House that Big Brother acknowledges what Housemates say.
    * Housemates may not wear sunglasses or hats in the Diary Room.
    * The Diary Room can only be entered if there is no-one in the room. It is electronically locked at all other times. It will also be locked while Housemates are in the room.
    * Big Brother can call individual Housemates to the Diary Room at any time. Housemates must come when called, failure to do so or responding in an offensive manner to Big Brother may result in disqualification and early eviction.
    * It is compulsory for Housemates to enter the Diary Room to make their nominations.
    * Big Brother is the only person who communicates with the Housemates. On occasion, Big Brother may not answer questions immediately but will always eventually return an answer. Big Brother will not answer personal questions.
    * If a Housemate decides to leave voluntarily, they must explain their reasons why in the Diary Room.
    * Any questions asked by Big Brother in the Diary Room cannot be divulged to other Housemates.
    * Occasionally Housemates may need minor medical treatment. On these occasions professionals will usually treat them in the Diary Room. It is prohibited to try and seek information about the outside world from these professionals.
    * If a Housemate is having a consultation with the counsellor or psychologist (either at their request or at the suggestion of Big Brother) then this conversation will be confidential. It will not be recorded and members of the production team will not be able to hear or see the consultation.

4.Each week, Housemates are required to go to the Diary Room and nominate two people for potential eviction.

* Housemates must give frank and honest reasons for their nominations.
    * If any Housemate is deemed to be holding back a valid reason for nominating a fellow Housemate, a formal warning may be issued.
    * Housemates are not allowed to nominate themselves or any inanimate objects.

5.Housemates are not permitted to discuss nominations with any other Housemates.

This includes:

* Any discussion with another Housemate that could be interpreted as a deliberate attempt to influence their nominations.
    * Predicting or guessing who may be nominated or evicted.
    * Discussing the reasons Housemates might use for nominating.
    * Discussing the type of person Housemates are thinking of nominating.
    * Writing down or using materials at Housemates disposal to form names, initials or other symbols. For this reason the use of pens, pencils or any written communication is strictly against the rules.
    * Communicating in code or languages other than English and/or devising other methods of communication.

Housemates are, of course, free to talk about how they feel about the other Housemates. Their good and bad points may be discussed with others but NOT as part of a discussion about nominations.

6.Housemates may not intimidate, threaten or act violently towards any other Housemate.

Big Brother has the right to evict Housemates without warning if their behaviour is deemed to warrant it.

7.Housemates may not communicate in code and/or foreign or sign languages.

* Housemates are forbidden to write anything using any material or surface in the House eg steam on glass.
    * On the occasion Housemates are provided with a writing implement it is forbidden for this implement to be used for anything other than the express purpose for which it is provided.
    * Housemates must speak in English at all times.

8.All tasks, unless otherwise stated, are compulsory.

* The supply of food and other household goods is generally dependant on Housemates' performance in compulsory weekly tasks.
    * Succeeding in the task results in a substantial shopping budget, failing the task means Housemates may have to live on "staples". Staple foodstuffs are supplied by Big Brother and provide enough calories and the appropriate balance of nutrients from all the major food groups for each Housemate for the week. Big Brother retains the right to change the rules of any task at any stage.
    * In addition to the weekly tasks Big Brother may also set other challenges.
    * If a task is deemed compulsory, any Housemate refusing to take part will attract a fine and may be evicted.
    * The rules of all tasks are non-negotiable.

9.Housemates may not discuss any previous series of Big Brother. Housemates are forbidden to discuss their plans for the prize money.

* Housemates may not discuss any previous series of Big Brother - either Australian or international - or former Housemates - either Australian or international - with any other Housemate.
    * Under no circumstances may any of the Housemates discuss how they intend to spend the prize money should they win it. In particular, any pacts to share or split the prize money between Housemates are against the rules and may result in the prize money being withdrawn altogether.
    * Housemates may not discuss any aspect of the audition process or any person they met during the auditions or at any other time during pre-production or in Lockdown.

10. Big Brother reserves the right to change the rules at any time.

thanks for the rules...the only thing i was confused about it the nominations by each house guest...are these for our BB or one of the other countries.....??????

Offline mommycass2002

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #809 on: September 04, 2009, 04:25:42 PM »
I was just thinking...What exactly does the jury get to see?  I know they get that footage from the next HG arriving, I know they see comps.  I know they don't see diary room stuff.  Do they get to see only a little editing of the other scheming and interacting?  I was thinking if they see about as much as we see on the show, then BB really controls the jury votes.  They can edit what they show to make anything look the way they want.  I really feel that the jurors should have live feeds to see all that we see so they could REALLY pick the winner!  That would make it a little more fair.
I really hope that Jeff IS in PB, but I do feel like if he is...and thinking about the jury info....the game is really up to BB.  I never really thought that before.  :duno:

Offline andystamz

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #810 on: September 04, 2009, 04:38:13 PM »
I had never thought of that, it's a good point.

Offline bella365

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #811 on: September 04, 2009, 05:07:33 PM »
I hope Michelle sees through Nat's bs, I am soooooo excited for the POV tomorrow.

Offline andystamz

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #812 on: September 04, 2009, 05:11:37 PM »
Me too! I so want Michelle or Jordan to win. I would love for them to send Kevin home this week, and get Nat out next week.

Offline sweettart422

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #813 on: September 04, 2009, 05:12:06 PM »
Would somone be so kind as to explain the 3 part final HOH !! I was trying to explain it to my husband then i realized that i completely forgot how it works!! Stupid me!  

Offline kristykgs

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #814 on: September 04, 2009, 05:16:52 PM »
Would somone be so kind as to explain the 3 part final HOH !! I was trying to explain it to my husband then i realized that i completely forgot how it works!! Stupid me!  

PART 1:  All 3 house guests compete. Winner automatically advances to Part 3
PART2:  The 2 remaining, who did not win part1, will compete for the 2nd spot in Part 3
PART 3: Winner from part 1 and winner from part 2 compete for HOH. Winner will decide who is going home.

Offline sweettart422

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #815 on: September 04, 2009, 05:19:26 PM »
kristykgs Thank you so much. I appreciate it !

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #816 on: September 04, 2009, 05:19:47 PM »
with this BS that nat is trying to pull off for her noms dressing up in HOH  robe.. kevin's crown and using the cue stick bridge is a joke and  jordan and michele should just get up and walk away.. no rule says they can't..  once they know who is up what difference does it make!! NOW THAT WOULD MAKE GOOD TV!!  

she looks like a fool!! she thinks she's giving a  presidential speech!!

what a !@#$%^&*()_ i think everyone knows how i feel about her.
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline sbriandy7

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #817 on: September 04, 2009, 05:20:00 PM »
Ok, now I'm totally confused.... :crazy....did I read somewhere on here that the final 2 will be on Thursday? Is the finale on the 15th or earlier?

Offline bella365

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #818 on: September 04, 2009, 05:22:34 PM »
with this BS that nat is trying to pull off for her noms dressing up in HOH  robe.. kevin's crown and using the cue stick bridge is a joke and  jordan and michele should just get up and walk away.. no rule says they can't..  once they know who is up what difference does it make!! NOW THAT WOULD MAKE GOOD TV!!  

Nat is sooooooooooooo full of sh*t, Michelle already knows she is going up on the block. I am just crossing my friends JM don't believe Nat's speech.

Offline kristykgs

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #819 on: September 04, 2009, 05:23:22 PM »

OMG..now that would be so funny. I would love to see M/J (even though Jordo is not supposed to be nominated) get up and walk away. Jordan needs to do it to support Michelle. I would pay big bucks to see that.

Offline PattyCakes

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #820 on: September 04, 2009, 05:25:08 PM »
I think Nat is just sealing her fate with Jordan with what she is planning.  I dont think Jordan will have any respect left for her after what she is planning on pulling.  At least thats my opinion anyway, because I know I sure wouldnt.
"When I was walking up the stairs, I saw a man who wasn't there.  He wasn't there again today.  I wish, I wish he'd stay away."  Unknown

Offline bella365

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #821 on: September 04, 2009, 05:27:22 PM »
Nat is so damn dramatic, Michelle already knows you don't like her, shut the heck up!!! :groan:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #822 on: September 04, 2009, 05:28:18 PM »
I hope after she does this -- she then opens PB and out pops Jeff!!  I would just crack up.  Every one of them who has taken themselves so seriously with HOH have gotten burned.  Nasty Nat is falling right into the same M.O.

Offline bella365

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #823 on: September 04, 2009, 05:30:24 PM »
I hope after she does this -- she then opens PB and out pops Jeff!!  I would just crack up.  Every one of them who has taken themselves so seriously with HOH have gotten burned.  Nasty Nat is falling right into the same M.O.

Nat is sooooooo annoying, I wish she never won HOH

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #824 on: September 04, 2009, 05:49:37 PM »
Is anyone else kinda tired of Nat saying she is avenging Chima?

I bet CBS is well tired of it. She punked CBS live with her vengence for Chima remark.  I wonder what they have in store for sNATchly!  :funny: :funny:

PS WHO HAS THE DUCT TAPE??????
No MSG!