Author Topic: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 312272 times)

Kimmie0712

Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #775 on: September 04, 2009, 10:30:52 AM »
Artzy...you are so right about the Tammy movies!!!   :lol:   Love Tammy and the Bachelor...it's one of my favs. 

Offline bella365

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #776 on: September 04, 2009, 10:53:10 AM »
Nat is trying to get JM to relax, so that they will not put up a fight for POV tomorrow. This is why I believe she told JM that they should be friends.

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #777 on: September 04, 2009, 10:59:57 AM »
Right I can see Michelle buying into that one.  Especially after all she's been through in this game.
NataLIE is definately and the end she is going to trust.  Not a snowballs chance in HELL.  Jordan on the other hand - We'll see.

Yeah for Jeffs interview - really just a nice guy.

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #778 on: September 04, 2009, 11:02:46 AM »
I went to cbs just to snoop and see if I could find a spoiler on the PB. Well I didnt find anything on that but I did find where a feed watcher said Nat and Kevin put michelle's wedding rings in the bottom of the trash can (:;) I hope that is not true cause that would be a whole new low for any hgs on any season........Nat and Kevin suck!
delightful just delightful

Offline bella365

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #779 on: September 04, 2009, 11:11:29 AM »
I went to cbs just to snoop and see if I could find a spoiler on the PB. Well I didnt find anything on that but I did find where a feed watcher said Nat and Kevin put michelle's wedding rings in the bottom of the trash can (:;) I hope that is not true cause that would be a whole new low for any hgs on any season........Nat and Kevin suck!

I just hope the PB gets rid of N or K. :waves:

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #780 on: September 04, 2009, 11:23:30 AM »

Would BB allow that to happen? I know that technically it's not "destroying" but that is really taking a too far. Natalie will finish up the BB11 season as one of the most disliked HGs in BB history. She is starting to make me like Cappy, Maggie AND Yvette!!!  :groan:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #781 on: September 04, 2009, 12:04:36 PM »

That just can't be true! Production would make them put them back.  :ascared
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline andystamz

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #782 on: September 04, 2009, 12:08:41 PM »
Didn't someone take Russell's rosary??

Offline bearsfan

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #783 on: September 04, 2009, 12:16:13 PM »
Questions???
What was the reason Michelle lost her HOH?  Wasn't it because she told someone that they were going on the block?  Isn't Natalie the one who was going through the rule book trying to bust he on that?  Didn't Natalie just tell Kevin that she was putting him up?!?!?!?!

Offline andystamz

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #784 on: September 04, 2009, 12:17:54 PM »
I do believe she told him, as well as J/M

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #785 on: September 04, 2009, 12:19:17 PM »
Question..does anyone know if we can view the rulebook for BB?  It would be interesting to know what the "rules" are.....

Offline andystamz

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #786 on: September 04, 2009, 12:25:32 PM »
I would love to see the rules as well...

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #787 on: September 04, 2009, 12:30:14 PM »
Could this be the source of the ring rumor? I found a flashback where Nat threw something away from the shelf that the Buddha sits on.

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,19706.msg465398.html#msg465398

Offline andystamz

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #788 on: September 04, 2009, 12:33:19 PM »
Wish I could see it, but I don't get the feeds!

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #789 on: September 04, 2009, 12:35:46 PM »
Could this be the source of the ring rumor? I found a flashback where Nat threw something away from the shelf that the Buddha sits on.

could very possibly be TL :tup: i am looking for a close up of michelles hand to see if she is wearing her rings.......ha I do see a ring on her finger ...and I havent noticed her looking for them so,,,,,, I was hoping it wasnt true that would be just awful and down right nasty mean!
delightful just delightful

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #790 on: September 04, 2009, 12:55:41 PM »
Questions???
What was the reason Michelle lost her HOH?  Wasn't it because she told someone that they were going on the block?  Isn't Natalie the one who was going through the rule book trying to bust he on that?  Didn't Natalie just tell Kevin that she was putting him up?!?!?!?!

She didn't lose her HOH it was just shortened because when Chima was booted they considered that Michelles eviction

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #791 on: September 04, 2009, 12:55:52 PM »

could very possibly be TL :tup: i am looking for a close up of michelles hand to see if she is wearing her rings.......ha I do see a ring on her finger ...and I havent noticed her looking for them so,,,,,, I was hoping it wasnt true that would be just awful and down right nasty mean!

Michele just kissed her ring the other nite while reading her letter from the hubby.  They threw away things of clay that Jeff had made for the buddha.

Also for those of you doubting on Jordo.  She's with Michele, they are scamming Kev and sNATchly just as Nat and Kev are scamming them.  Last night Kev and Michele talking and Kev fed BS to Michele, just as Nat fed BS to both Michele and Jordo.  Both Kev and Nat compared stories well after the other 2 went to bed. Then this morning Michele filled in Jordo on what happened and the BS both Kev and Nat are feeding her.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2009, 12:59:50 PM by chinese takeout »
No MSG!

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #792 on: September 04, 2009, 12:56:58 PM »
Questions???

She didn't lose her HOH it was just shortened because when Chima was booted they considered that Michelles eviction

Correct YOLAG.
No MSG!

Offline bearsfan

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #793 on: September 04, 2009, 12:59:42 PM »
Questions???

Correct YOLAG.

Thanks for clearing that up for me! ;D

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #794 on: September 04, 2009, 01:02:41 PM »
I just noticed Michele putting her ring on and posted caps in the life feed. Throwing wedding rings in the trash would be beyond vile and I don't think Nat would do that even if she does lie and scheme. Whew!

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #795 on: September 04, 2009, 01:11:00 PM »
I just noticed Michele putting her ring on and posted caps in the life feed. Throwing wedding rings in the trash would be beyond vile and I don't think Nat would do that even if she does lie and scheme. Whew!

Oh I think she would do it - I just don't think BB would let her get away with it! Check this article out - I just found it and it pretty much mirrors what I said about her earlier:

http://watching-tv.ew.com/2009/09/04/big-brother-11-natalie-hated/

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #796 on: September 04, 2009, 01:20:40 PM »
 :groan: I tried really hard to like Natalie last during last night's BBAD - I really did - but she is such an unlikable wretched creature it is impossible. She and Kevin actually went through Michele's drawers pawing over her new clothes while  Michele was in the DR, trying to decide which  items they might want for themselves. Then - as soon as Michele went up to the HOH - Natalie started to try to con her out of the hoodie she was wearing! I used to fast forward Nat all the time to avoid her, but now with only 4 HGs left I can't even do that. Oh Yuckie Poo  :barf I am starting to miss all of those HGs that I didn't like.  :'(

Kimmie0712

« Reply #797 on: September 04, 2009, 01:30:15 PM »
When do you think they will reveal the other half of the pandoras box to Nat?  Tomorrow?    I'm just a little bit anxious to find out whats going on with it 

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #798 on: September 04, 2009, 01:46:17 PM »
When do you think they will reveal the other half of the pandoras box to Nat?  Tomorrow?    I'm just a little bit anxious to find out whats going on with it 

:duno:  All I heard was that Evel Dick is coming back to host a comp sometime between now and next Thursday. Maybe he will be the "Evel" that Natalie will unleash if she opts for opening Pandora's Box, and as the Great Evel-doer that he is (and that we all know and love), maybe he will be the one taking one HG out of the game and replacing them with Jeff? And if we're really lucky, and BB really does love and appreciate what we do for their ratings - the one to get Evel Dicked will be Gnat!  :jumpy: :wohoo: :yess: :funny:

I never for a minute believed that Jeff was going to come back until his Julie and Ross interviews. Both interviews were so vague, and neither one of them even mentioned the good-bye messages. That had to strike Jeff as odd since he was there when everyone was called into the DR to tape them - AND - they said at the time since there were only 4 of them left that they would probably show all the messages when he was evicted.

The timing of that, coupled with what Kevin said about Pandora's Box to Nat last night, and the viewer's ratings over Jeff are too suspicious to NOT think he may have a shot at getting back in. It's not like it's unprecedented - after all, look who was the first one in the JH! I just hope they sprayed that box out with RAID since dirty pink James was in it.  :groan:

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #799 on: September 04, 2009, 01:51:34 PM »
Artsy:

I agree with you about maybe Jeff coming back through Pandora's box.

No goodbye messages and I doubt that PB was intended to be a 2 week event.

I will venture to guess that the producers MAY have decided to pick up on fans' idea to use it to bring Heff back but wanted to wait until after the actualy eviction just in case Jordan was evicted rather than Jeff...how is that for wishful thinking?

But you and I part company on the idea that Evil Dick is loved by everyone....I think that man is one of the most horrid, dreadful human beings God ever created and I personally would rather spend time with Nat, Jessie, Ronnie, WHOEVER rather than that poor excuse of a man.
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.