Author Topic: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 313807 times)

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #750 on: September 04, 2009, 12:12:47 AM »
I'm sure Michele and Jordan will talk about this, Michelle knows it doesn't matter who is put up. Pov has all of the power this week, if I were them I wouldn't even waist my time with either Nat or Kevin..

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #751 on: September 04, 2009, 12:38:28 AM »
I don't trust Nat for a minute!  (:;)

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #752 on: September 04, 2009, 01:52:24 AM »
Also if Jordan legit falls for this she's soo dumb cause look

Nat swore vengeance on michele right when she won

as if Jordan wouldn't figure that out

She seems like she is believing Nat's BS, all three of them are acting fake. Jordan is very gulliable. Nat less than 2 hours ago, wanted Michelle's head, now there buddy, buddy.

Remember Michele filled Jordo in on all of this and they are scamming sNATchly and Kev just as they are scamming them.

Michele will continue to work with Jordo to make sure she's double on board with everything.  But for now, we know each are scamming 1 another.
No MSG!

Kimmie0712

« Reply #753 on: September 04, 2009, 07:48:38 AM »
I haven't been on since the show ended, so I'll apologize in advance for bringing up a topic that's already been discussed but....

Why were there no goodbye messages for Jeff?  I can't remember, but is it normal to not show the goodbye messages when it gets towards the end like this?  I was really looking forward to seeing the DR session with J/J too.    :'(

I'm certainly looking forward to this PB twist...although I don't think it would be anything to bring someone back.  It may be too late in the game for that option.   Will we know about that before Tuesdays live show?

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #754 on: September 04, 2009, 07:59:09 AM »
I think I've become jaded...I find myself not even caring about the PB twist because I fear that whatever it is will drop like a dud.  Hopefully it WILL be really good and revive my BB spirits...

What I AM looking forward to is (ok...think positive here) Michele winning POV and watching Kevin squirm and try to work his way into her good graces by throwing Nat under the bus and backing over her 800 times since Michele isn't stupid and knows they are a team.

THAT is what I look forward to.  A big ol' Nat Bash.  :jam:

Online RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #755 on: September 04, 2009, 08:06:00 AM »
I just finished watching  Julie and Jeff on the Early Show....it was very short and he was not shown the good bye messages at all.

I think he's gonna be in the pandora's box.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #756 on: September 04, 2009, 08:29:05 AM »
ok I just can't hold back!! first nat's  insect attracting Milk maid outfit and then this dress!!  

she better stick with athletic clothes cuz she doesn't have  good taste in  in dresses!!

thanks for the pic puddin!! :lol3:

zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #757 on: September 04, 2009, 08:55:04 AM »
I just finished watching  Julie and Jeff on the Early Show....it was very short and he was not shown the good bye messages at all.

I think he's gonna be in the pandora's box.

I enjoyed the interview.  It's posted here.  Thanks ugot  :tup:

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,20584.0.html
No MSG!

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #758 on: September 04, 2009, 08:59:52 AM »
I wonder if Jeff will be doing his interview with Ross Matthews today and what time does Ross' show take place on Fridays?

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #759 on: September 04, 2009, 09:07:02 AM »
I wonder if Jeff will be doing his interview with Ross Matthews today and what time does Ross' show take place on Fridays?

The interview is due to be posted on Ross' site anytime now.  Those interviews are done immediately after their interview with Julie--they leave the studio and head over to Ross for that interview.

EDIT  Maybe it's posted @ 11:30AM PST  -- I dunno.  :duno:  But it was taped yesterday.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2009, 09:25:29 AM by chinese takeout »
No MSG!

Offline bigben07

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #760 on: September 04, 2009, 09:13:57 AM »
That was an awesome interview.  I wonder what will happen now with him and Jordan.  He is just so down to earth and not full of himself like the other guys in the house.  I am really going to miss him on here.

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #761 on: September 04, 2009, 09:21:49 AM »
The fact that they didn't show any 'good-bye messages' has to mean something..... it's not that they didn't have time etc...   At first I thought maybe BB told J/J something about the Pandora's box thing when they did their 'couple DR' thing...   but when I read about the feeds last night and saw the pics of Jordan (not the ones where she was passed out  :lol:) --- she looked truly sad and missing Jeff... so then I thought, maybe not.  PLUS....just on the outside chance that Jeff will be in the box (or whatever) ... think what a cool surprise that would be for Jordan !!   :hearts:

I thought their 'last kiss' and goodbye hug, etc last night was very weird....like there was something going on.  (perhaps wishful thinking on my part).

What I'm afraid of, however... is that given the opportunity, Nat might not open Pandora's box (knowing about previous BB seasons--and fearing that Jeff might be in it).   :(
Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #762 on: September 04, 2009, 09:34:59 AM »
I hope Michele gets the Veto, because although I love her naiveté, Jordan could be worked by Nat and Kevin to get rid of Michele.  Michele will do the right thing and boot Kevin's ass to the door. 

Kimmie0712

« Reply #763 on: September 04, 2009, 09:35:47 AM »

I thought their 'last kiss' and goodbye hug, etc last night was very weird....like there was something going on.  (perhaps wishful thinking on my part).

What I'm afraid of, however... is that given the opportunity, Nat might not open Pandora's box (knowing about previous BB seasons--and fearing that Jeff might be in it).   :(

I thought their kiss was a little awkward too.  Nerves may have played a part in that though.   And I totally agree about Natalie not opening PB...if she thinks for a second that someone may be in there, she won't open it.  Or if she thinks bugs will be in there...  :snicker:

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #764 on: September 04, 2009, 09:45:04 AM »
The Jeff interview with Ross is posted.
No MSG!

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #765 on: September 04, 2009, 09:46:59 AM »

Where can I find that??  thanks

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #766 on: September 04, 2009, 09:51:35 AM »

Where can I find that??  thanks

http://www.theinsider.com/obsessions/Inside_Dish_with_Ross_Mathews

I am not sure if it can be posted here.  Remove if need be.
No MSG!

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #767 on: September 04, 2009, 10:00:13 AM »
Can anybody tell me if anything interesting was said in Jeff's interview with Ross?

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #768 on: September 04, 2009, 10:06:09 AM »
Can anybody tell me if anything interesting was said in Jeff's interview with Ross?

It was another good interview.  He did not throw Jordo under the bus. Shared he cares for her more than just a friend.  He did share his disdain for Russell.  He interviews well.
No MSG!

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #769 on: September 04, 2009, 10:11:08 AM »
 :waves: Morning All! Happy Friday! Before I run off to watch the Jeff interviews, I wanted to share something funny with you all. Ever since Jordan and Jeff started to pair up I thought there was something really familiar about them. I actually thought for about a minute that they were an actual couple who had been on TV before. Well, this morning while I was watching last night's BBAD it hit me, and I am still laughing. I don't know if any of you are old enough to remember the Tammy movies with Sandra Dee from the early 60's, but if not - go online and check out Tammy and the Doctor, Tammy and the Bachelor, and Tammy Tell Me True. Jordan is a Sandra Dee clone, right down to the barefoot, backwoods accent, and Jeff could be any of the Tall, dark and handsome, clean cut, All-American  leading guys in any of the three films. Now that I have figured out the close similarity, I am surprised that BB did not play it up  more. YouTube must have clips of the films - all you will need to see is a minute or two to get what I mean!  :funny:

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #770 on: September 04, 2009, 10:13:52 AM »
Jeff has to be wondering why he didn't get to see any good bye messages, especially Jordan's.

Offline RabbitInTheMoon

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #771 on: September 04, 2009, 10:15:17 AM »
I feel like I just broke up with a boyfriend.  Pass the ice cream and and chocolate please!   :'(  

Ugh...and NataLIE is so ungrateful.  BB didn't HAVE to give them clothes.  Does she really have to complain about them not fitting her.  I get her frustration..I totally do but still!! Don't look a gift horse in the mouth.  That's just me though.
This beat is "tecnotronics"

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #772 on: September 04, 2009, 10:17:03 AM »
 :waves: Me Again - one more thing - when Kevin was talking to Natalie about the PB on BBAD, he said that if it came up again he would advise her to open it - but to beware! Wouldn't it be a real hoot if she opens it - Jeff's inside, and the consequence is that Kevin gets shipped out to the JH? Now that would be Divine Justice! Maybe that's why they hooked him up so well with so many expensive clothes?  There can only be 4 of them in the house now - so if one comes in then one has to go - and this is BB's way to keep the J/J ratings high! :funny:

Offline RabbitInTheMoon

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #773 on: September 04, 2009, 10:19:25 AM »
:waves: Me Again - one more thing - when Kevin was talking to Natalie about the PB on BBAD, he said that if it came up again he would advise her to open it - but to beware! Wouldn't it be a real hoot if she opens it - Jeff's inside, and the consequence is that Kevin gets shipped out to the JH? Now that would be Divine Justice! Maybe that's why they hooked him up so well with so many expensive clothes?  There can only be 4 of them in the house now - so if one comes in then one has to go - and this is BB's way to keep the J/J ratings high! :funny:

Oooh! Or Jeff switches places with her and becomes the HOH and ships HER to the JH.  Or we can stick with the aliens and hope that they beam her back up to the mothership.
This beat is "tecnotronics"

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #774 on: September 04, 2009, 10:20:49 AM »
Jeff has to be wondering why he didn't get to see any good bye messages, especially Jordan's.

unless he knows something we don't (we may be wishin' and hopin')....   :duno: