Author Topic: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 312278 times)

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #700 on: September 03, 2009, 09:31:11 PM »
Hey - didn't she even mention a brother once or twice?  :duno:

I dont remember that but I do remember an older sister she flys to see and a stepmother convo with Kevin that apparently hates her.  I from watching her behavior in bb I can tell you exactly why.  :funny:

Hasn't she been saying for the whole freaking game that it was always just her and her dad???

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #701 on: September 03, 2009, 09:32:48 PM »

I don't remember??? I think I remember someone saying they had a brother with Down's Syndrome - I thought it was Laura???
 Yes, I have done that, in fact my girlfriends from high school (many moons ago) were here a couple of weeks ago for a "girls night", and they were all majorettes, and cheerleaders - and I was an artist and a nerdy geek. We have all been friends since we were 15 and I have almost nothing in common with them - and never have! Go figure? They tease me all the time about being a nerd - but every time they need to know something - anything - they call me and say, "Just a quick question. . . " Today's question call was "who was Madame Curie?" One time I was dragged on a horrible blind date because it was the only way one of my girlfriends could see her boyfriend - and I brought my homework - and I got it all done!  :funny: :funny:

I am absolutely speechless.  :funny:

(And maybe it WAS Laura...I REALLY need to start paying more attention...or maybe not if THIS is the outcome, lol...)

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #702 on: September 03, 2009, 09:37:48 PM »
Natalie has said that it is her and her Dad but she has also talked about her stepmother and their relationship isnt great that she doesnt call her mom or anything like that.Natalie has also talked about her sister being a downs syndrome child and she is in highschool but the special ed part of highschool.Natalie has also said she has a brother.....go figure
delightful just delightful

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #704 on: September 03, 2009, 09:50:22 PM »
Natalie has said that it is her and her Dad but she has also talked about her stepmother and their relationship isnt great that she doesnt call her mom or anything like that.Natalie has also talked about her sister being a downs syndrome child and she is in highschool but the special ed part of highschool.Natalie has also said she has a brother.....go figure

So maybe it was Laura telling someone not to say the "r" word because of Nat's sister? I can't remember, I just know it was very early in the game. I don't remember the rest because until it was necessary, I never paid too much attention to her. I used to fast forward Nat and Jesse and Chima on BBAD because I could never stand them. If I had to hear Jesse say "that's obsolete" one more freaking time I might not have any more TVs left in my house. He is an idiot, period. At least Natalie and Chima were literate. Mr. Pec-farm boy-tacular has the IQ of a cow's udder (and not one of those cute happy California cows either.) Every time one of those nit wits says something particularly idiotic in Michele's vicinity watch her face - she is getting better at covering it up - it only flickers for a second or two now - but you can see it in her eyes. I would have never, ever made it this far - money or no money - I would have killed some of those people by now. They would have voted me first to the Jury House - if I even lasted that long. I am not religious, but I would have had every version of the bible read and memorized by now just to stay sane!

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #705 on: September 03, 2009, 09:54:06 PM »

So maybe it was Laura telling someone not to say the "r" word because of Nat's sister? I can't remember, I just know it was very early in the game. I don't remember the rest because until it was necessary, I never paid too much attention to her. I used to fast forward Nat and Jesse and Chima on BBAD because I could never stand them. If I had to hear Jesse say "that's obsolete" one more freaking time I might not have any more TVs left in my house. He is an idiot, period. At least Natalie and Chima were literate. Mr. Pec-farm boy-tacular has the IQ of a cow's udder (and not one of those cute happy California cows either.) Every time one of those nit wits says something particularly idiotic in Michele's vicinity watch her face - she is getting better at covering it up - it only flickers for a second or two now - but you can see it in her eyes. I would have never, ever made it this far - money or no money - I would have killed some of those people by now. They would have voted me first to the Jury House - if I even lasted that long. I am not religious, but I would have had every version of the bible read and memorized by now just to stay sane!

Don't give Nat too many props in regards to literacy...She's "deathly a-scared" of bugs.  :lol:

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #706 on: September 03, 2009, 09:55:04 PM »
:waves: I cant wait to see nataLIE's HOH room.  Although I cant remember exactly when it was I remember her having a convo with chima about actually breaking up with her boyfriend a couple months before she came in the house.  It had to do with Jordan and lydiot and getting into relationships in the house and that she was telling everyone she was still in a relationship because she didnt want to put herself in the position that they are in (Jordan and Lydiot).  I want to see if there are any boyfriend pictures.  :snicker:

I'd be interested to see her pics and if they date her...they'll have to show only recent ones...or else it will start to get even more obvious that she's older than she's saying.  I mean they can't have a pic of the happy new HS graduate cause she obviously would look younger. 

POS better not get booze in her basket  :meow: :meow:  BB allows lies, but come on if she's gonna play the 18 year old card BB should be playing along too and not letting her drink.   Or maybe they're letting it happen just hoping one of the other HGs gets a clue that something ain't right with the girl.   Then her whole thing about being honest the whole game is blown to shreds.  Cause how many times has she said she's 18.  lmao.  No one else walks around the house saying "dude I'm __ years old!!"

the new PB...maybe instead of a key they find duct tape and place it over her mouth  :colors :colors

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #707 on: September 03, 2009, 09:56:03 PM »
I really thought Jordan was gonna win...she got the first four right and at that time I was telling myself, my god, she's gonna get all of it right and then she got the last three wrong. Go figure.....

if it weren't for that last question Michele and Jordan would have been in the tie breaker just the two of them.   :'( :'(

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #708 on: September 03, 2009, 09:56:16 PM »
 :waves: Love my - I didn't click on "quote"so as not to drag all that crap forward - but you are right. That's part of her crudeness, but at least she has a brain and a college degree, whereas Jesse has neither.  :groan:

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #709 on: September 03, 2009, 09:58:22 PM »
:waves: Love my - I didn't click on "quote"so as not to drag all that crap forward - but you are right. That's part of her crudeness, but at least she has a brain and a college degree, whereas Jesse has neither.  :groan:

Well, I suppose we should give her a break...She IS only 18 after all!  :lol:

(And you're right - it's all part of her "charm"  :groan: )

Offline bigben07

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #710 on: September 03, 2009, 10:00:35 PM »
I was just reading the live feeds and Jordan was laying down crying.  I feel so bad and I am so mad.  I hope we see Jeff walk through that door on Sunday.  I just can't stand Nat.  She always looks so dirty to me.

GO Jordan!!!!

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #711 on: September 03, 2009, 10:01:09 PM »

Well, I suppose we should give her a break...She IS only 18 after all!  :lol:

(And you're right - it's all part of her "charm"  :groan: )

Hey if we gat a vote in the PB - I vote for the duct tape!  :groan:

Online RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #712 on: September 03, 2009, 10:11:12 PM »
Maybe they are doing the pandora box thingy now is why trivia? BBAD starts in 50 minutes.

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #713 on: September 03, 2009, 10:11:54 PM »
Remember the HG's aren't actually on the Early Show, its filmed for The Early Show at the End of BB

the link should look something like this

http://videos.cbspressexpress.com/59clips07/BB11_JEFF_preview.flv

http://videos.cbspressexpress.com/59clips07/BB11_jeff_preview.flv

http://videos.cbspressexpress.com/59clips07/bb1_russell_preview.flv

http://videos.cbspressexpress.com/59clips07/bb11_lydia_preview.flv

http://videos.cbspressexpress.com/59clips07/BB11_JESSE_preview.flv

thanks puddin...I haven't watched any of the interviews from this year but I had a feeling after they did Dan and Memphis's like that last year it would be the same.  Sucks a bit cause I'd like to hear the perspective of how they feel the next morning after they've had a chance to soak things in a little.

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #714 on: September 03, 2009, 10:18:52 PM »
Maybe Nat opened Pandora's box, Jeff stepped out, put her in, and took over HOH???

I can dream, can't I?

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #715 on: September 03, 2009, 10:19:20 PM »
Maybe they are doing the pandora box thingy now is why trivia? BBAD starts in 50 minutes.
When James came back in a box, it had to be right away...Maybe Jeff is in Pandora's Box  :hearts:

Offline sbriandy7

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #716 on: September 03, 2009, 10:20:15 PM »
This may have already been talked about earlier, but I was so sure if Nat went to the F2 she would win, but after watching tonight I am beginning to wonder. I think they are all kind of upset that she lied about her age (Lydia already hated her but this just gives her another reason.) I don't think that makes Jesse mad, but after Lydia probably told him everything she said about using him to get further in the game and also he has to be embarrassed that she didn't just fall all over him, he may also not give her his vote. Russell didn't seem to think it was a good idea that she lied either......Hopefully she won't even make it that far, but at least theres a chance if she does, she won't get the $500. She would freak out if she took Jordan to F2 and lost to her!!!! :funny:

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #717 on: September 03, 2009, 10:20:43 PM »
When James came back in a box, it had to be right away...Maybe Jeff is in Pandora's Box  :hearts:

GMTA  :lol:

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #718 on: September 03, 2009, 10:20:44 PM »
Make this good BB you need the ratings now!
No MSG!

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #719 on: September 03, 2009, 10:24:30 PM »

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #720 on: September 03, 2009, 10:26:57 PM »
So, I am waaayyyyyy behind you guys cause I had to work for a few hours and just now got to see the show.   :(  Although I was holding out hope for a miracle, I knew in my heart that Jeff would be going home today and had somewhat come to terms with it.  What I can't handle is the thought that Nat is HOH  :groan:  I know it all comes down to POV, but still.   (:;)

Please keep the theories coming!  They are the only thing that is now giving me hope.  How we are going to listen to Nat and Kevin gloat the next few night might just be more than I can handle.  :meow:

Offline bigben07

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #721 on: September 03, 2009, 10:28:05 PM »
I don't know if this has already been discussed, but did you hear Julie say that Jeffs standing ovation was the 1st of the season.  CBS is probably sweating puddy balls now.  Their ratings are really going to go down now and the people that are giving up bbad is probably going to send them a message.  I wonder why we have trivia on now for about and hour.  Could it be pandoras box has been used and Jeff came back?  I know I'm dreaming.

Offline sbriandy7

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #722 on: September 03, 2009, 10:33:54 PM »
This may have already been talked about earlier, but I was so sure if Nat went to the F2 she would win, but after watching tonight I am beginning to wonder. I think they are all kind of upset that she lied about her age (Lydia already hated her but this just gives her another reason.) I don't think that makes Jesse mad, but after Lydia probably told him everything she said about using him to get further in the game and also he has to be embarrassed that she didn't just fall all over him, he may also not give her his vote. Russell didn't seem to think it was a good idea that she lied either......Hopefully she won't even make it that far, but at least theres a chance if she does, she won't get the $500. She would freak out if she took Jordan to F2 and lost to her!!!! :funny:

Also, what better way to get revenge for rejection except to not give her a vote!!! :snicker:

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #723 on: September 03, 2009, 10:38:10 PM »
So, I am waaayyyyyy behind you guys cause I had to work for a few hours and just now got to see the show.   :(  Although I was holding out hope for a miracle, I knew in my heart that Jeff would be going home today and had somewhat come to terms with it.  What I can't handle is the thought that Nat is HOH  :groan:  I know it all comes down to POV, but still.   (:;)

Please keep the theories coming!  They are the only thing that is now giving me hope.  How we are going to listen to Nat and Kevin gloat the next few night might just be more than I can handle.  :meow:

I walked away.  I could not take the camera feeds on Kev and sNATchly -- came back to trivia!  OMG OMG OMG  Thinking good thoughts!!!   :yess:
No MSG!

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #724 on: September 03, 2009, 10:44:15 PM »

Also, what better way to get revenge for rejection except to not give her a vote!!! :snicker:

wouldn't that be awesome!  I know Jessie said he would vote for Jeff for getting him out...but with Nat...personal rejection of the man the myth the two fingers legend...now THAT has to hurt his ego  :lol: :lol:

I'm starting to think if it was Nat and Jordan, that Jordan would take it.  She would have Michele and Jeff's votes for sure.  And America's.  She would only need one more vote.