Author Topic: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 313825 times)

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #675 on: September 03, 2009, 08:38:47 PM »
I don't know how I can watch BBAD now.

No goodbye msgs for Jeff

Pandora box still in the game and it's game-changing.....I hope Natalie falls for it, whatever it is.

Is Jeff doing the early show in the morning? Someone needs to watch it and see if they show the msgs to him

Jordan or Michele must win the veto.

I just canceled my season pass to BBAD  :'(

I'm hoping they show Jordan's message to him tomorrow.  And have him talk more about Jordan  :hearts:

I just cancelled mine too.  On to Project Runway now!!

Online RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #676 on: September 03, 2009, 08:43:59 PM »
I just set my VCR to record the Early Show tomorrow to see if Jeff's on and if he is showed the messages.

And to see if Julie teases anymore about the Pandora Box.

I guess I'm gonna ride the sucky season out, and continue to update BBAD, it's almost over and Thank God!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #677 on: September 03, 2009, 08:45:35 PM »

I hope it works for Michele with what she was talking about last night with Jeff, that maybe she could get paid to do lectures or something now, this definitely gives female scientists a big boost. 

I think the opposite. I think being on a show like this will substantially hurt Michele's academic career. The scientific community she works in will NOT understand this...leaving work? For 3 months? :lol: Most of them don't leave for 3 hours.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #678 on: September 03, 2009, 08:45:53 PM »
I just set my VCR to record the Early Show tomorrow to see if Jeff's on and if he is showed the messages.

And to see if Julie teases anymore about the Pandora Box.

I guess I'm gonna ride the sucky season out, and continue to update BBAD, it's almost over and Thank God!
Good idea Will  :tup:
I'm setting my tivo too. 

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #679 on: September 03, 2009, 08:46:48 PM »
Julie said that she'll talk more with Jeff tomorrow on the Early Show. Trust me, I heard it.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #680 on: September 03, 2009, 08:52:45 PM »
Jordan was SOO DARN CLOSE!!!!

And how did Michele only guess 65 cans?  I guessed 85, and I barely pay attention to things like that!

(I won't even go there with Jordan's 24 or 224 - whichever she was writing...)  :lol:

Poor Jordan, she had it.  The 24 was right if you rephrase the question.  How many cans did each contest's tube hold?

:duno: She thought it was each HG not the accumulated total.  Michelle's guess?  That was just dumb!!!

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #681 on: September 03, 2009, 08:57:01 PM »
 :tup: Bravo to female scientists and nerd chicks!  :yess: Jeff is not going to come back. The show is over a week from Tuesday - that's only 4 more shows before the 2 hour finale. I think the Jeff & Jordan joint DR session was taped for showing as part of the finale show. I think it's cool that Gnat won HOH for one reason only - 10 out of the original 13 HGs made it to HOH at least once. That's pretty cool. I am glad it's this one - and a short one at that, since POV has all the real power - not the HOH. There is a show on this Sunday, no Emmys, and two Live shows next week. Cool!  :yess: Nerdy Chicks Rule!!!  :yess: :jumpy:

Offline pledge

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #682 on: September 03, 2009, 08:57:39 PM »
 (:;) (:;) (:;) (:;) (:;) (:;) (:;)

I am so upset like everyone else.
I watched the show on my computer
I guess I missed Julie talking about Pandora's
Box ??  Are they having another one   :duno:
Guess I could watch the show when it comes
on out here but don't know if I can    :groan:   :'(

Online RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #683 on: September 03, 2009, 08:58:39 PM »
I really thought Jordan was gonna win...she got the first four right and at that time I was telling myself, my god, she's gonna get all of it right and then she got the last three wrong. Go figure.....

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #684 on: September 03, 2009, 08:58:56 PM »
:tup: Bravo to female scientists and nerd chicks!  :yess: Jeff is not going to come back. The show is over a week from Tuesday - that's only 4 more shows before the 2 hour finale. I think the Jeff & Jordan joint DR session was taped for showing as part of the finale show. I think it's cool that Gnat won HOH for one reason only - 10 out of the original 13 HGs made it to HOH at least once. That's pretty cool. I am glad it's this one - and a short one at that, since POV has all the real power - not the HOH. There is a show on this Sunday, no Emmys, and two Live shows next week. Cool!  :yess: Nerdy Chicks Rule!!!  :yess: :jumpy:

Artzy, I LOVED how her hubby described their first date.....She brought friends AND a book?!? :funny:

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #685 on: September 03, 2009, 08:59:33 PM »
ahahhahahhaha@Nat saying her shirt did not "show off her body"  LMAO  nitwit!  It did nothing to help your lack of personality too!   :funny: :funny:
No MSG!

Offline TXBluebonnet

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #686 on: September 03, 2009, 09:00:01 PM »
Okay...I just went and read a little more about the Greek Mythology Pandora's Box. Pandora’s box contained many marvels. Once opened, all the marvels flew out but Pandora shut it in time to keep one thing in the jar: hope. However, these marvels were cursed. They left only the illusion of happiness. The world remained extremely bleak, until Pandora revisited the box again, at which point Hope fluttered out. Thus, humanity always has hope in times of evil.

So when Jeff unlocked Kevin from the box, HOPE remained inside the box.  Natalie will revisit the box and I'm sure if they offer her money, will reopen it thus releasing HOPE (Houseguest of Previous Eviction).   Would that not be the sweetest thing ever!!!!!

I noticed last night when Jordan and Jeff came out from their Diary Room, both did not look at each other much and every once in a while they had a smile on their face.  I also noticed that Jordan didn't cry when Jeff was evicted (Very surprising) and he did not give her the much anticipated good-bye kiss. Maybe because it wasn't good-bye!!  :yess:

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #687 on: September 03, 2009, 09:03:38 PM »
Okay...I just went and read a little more about the Greek Mythology Pandora's Box. Pandora’s box contained many marvels. Once opened, all the marvels flew out but Pandora shut it in time to keep one thing in the jar: hope. However, these marvels were cursed. They left only the illusion of happiness. The world remained extremely bleak, until Pandora revisited the box again, at which point Hope fluttered out. Thus, humanity always has hope in times of evil.

So when Jeff unlocked Kevin from the box, HOPE remained inside the box.  Natalie will revisit the box and I'm sure if they offer her money, will reopen it thus releasing HOPE (Houseguest of Previous Eviction).   Would that not be the sweetest thing ever!!!!!

I noticed last night when Jordan and Jeff came out from their Diary Room, both did not look at each other much and every once in a while they had a smile on their face.  I also noticed that Jordan didn't cry when Jeff was evicted (Very surprising) and he did not give her the much anticipated good-bye kiss. Maybe because it wasn't good-bye!!  :yess:

hmmmm
No MSG!

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #688 on: September 03, 2009, 09:04:26 PM »

Artzy, I LOVED how her hubby described their first date.....She brought friends AND a book?!? :funny:

That cracked me up too - as I have done the same exact thing in the past! Tim is a really nice guy, and he is very very funny - he cracks me up! And - he adores Michele! Lucky Lady!  :tup:

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #689 on: September 03, 2009, 09:07:03 PM »

Now THAT is one heck of a theory, I love it - as I said - Nerdy Girls Rule!

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #690 on: September 03, 2009, 09:07:41 PM »

Your explanation of H O P E gave me my first laugh of the evening.  Very creative.  :tup:
RFF = best screen shots and updates on the net !

Offline PattyCakes

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #691 on: September 03, 2009, 09:09:41 PM »
 :waves: I cant wait to see nataLIE's HOH room.  Although I cant remember exactly when it was I remember her having a convo with chima about actually breaking up with her boyfriend a couple months before she came in the house.  It had to do with Jordan and lydiot and getting into relationships in the house and that she was telling everyone she was still in a relationship because she didnt want to put herself in the position that they are in (Jordan and Lydiot).  I want to see if there are any boyfriend pictures.  :snicker:
"When I was walking up the stairs, I saw a man who wasn't there.  He wasn't there again today.  I wish, I wish he'd stay away."  Unknown

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #692 on: September 03, 2009, 09:13:55 PM »
It is irking me that Michele is acting all buddy buddy with them right now- but guess that is the game!  (:;)

I'm going to bed and looking forward to the Early show and Ross Mathews. :'(

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #693 on: September 03, 2009, 09:15:19 PM »
:waves: I cant wait to see nataLIE's HOH room.  Although I cant remember exactly when it was I remember her having a convo with chima about actually breaking up with her boyfriend a couple months before she came in the house.  It had to do with Jordan and lydiot and getting into relationships in the house and that she was telling everyone she was still in a relationship because she didnt want to put herself in the position that they are in (Jordan and Lydiot).  I want to see if there are any boyfriend pictures.  :snicker:

YES! I knew I remembered that! I said it here a while ago but no one else remembered it. I don;t remember hearing her dad say anything about her boyfriend either- just her reporting that he did. The letter will be interesting as well, because I also remember Chima mentioning something about a stepmother! Hmmm, the lies are piling up! (:;)

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #694 on: September 03, 2009, 09:17:25 PM »
Hey - didn't she even mention a brother once or twice?  :duno:

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #695 on: September 03, 2009, 09:19:03 PM »

That cracked me up too - as I have done the same exact thing in the past! Tim is a really nice guy, and he is very very funny - he cracks me up! And - he adores Michele! Lucky Lady!  :tup:

You have NOT done that!!  :groan:  :lol:

(And I want a NERDY GIRLS RULE!  t-shirt)

And I remembered Nat saying she had a sister who was mentally challenged because she hates when people say "Retard".  That WAS her, right?

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #696 on: September 03, 2009, 09:22:05 PM »
It is irking me that Michele is acting all buddy buddy with them right now- but guess that is the game!  (:;)

I'm going to bed and looking forward to the Early show and Ross Mathews. :'(

That's the plan and  Jordo knows.  Michele and Jordo talked about this in the hot tub last night.  Michele is gonna play with them and Jordo is as well.  All is good.  :tup:
No MSG!

Offline PattyCakes

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #697 on: September 03, 2009, 09:22:24 PM »
Hey - didn't she even mention a brother once or twice?  :duno:

I dont remember that but I do remember an older sister she flys to see and a stepmother convo with Kevin that apparently hates her.  I from watching her behavior in bb I can tell you exactly why.  :funny:
"When I was walking up the stairs, I saw a man who wasn't there.  He wasn't there again today.  I wish, I wish he'd stay away."  Unknown

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #698 on: September 03, 2009, 09:28:45 PM »
I remember sNATchly's dad saying that himself and b/f were watching the shows together.  When she had the phone call.  And I shared this the other day--April from BB10 works with Nat's dad at the same car lot.  (or did)  I have no clue if April STILL works there, but they did work together at one time.
No MSG!

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #699 on: September 03, 2009, 09:29:14 PM »

You have NOT done that!!  :groan:  :lol:

(And I want a NERDY GIRLS RULE!  t-shirt)

And I remembered Nat saying she had a sister who was mentally challenged because she hates when people say "Retard".  That WAS her, right?

I don't remember??? I think I remember someone saying they had a brother with Down's Syndrome - I thought it was Laura???
 Yes, I have done that, in fact my girlfriends from high school (many moons ago) were here a couple of weeks ago for a "girls night", and they were all majorettes, and cheerleaders - and I was an artist and a nerdy geek. We have all been friends since we were 15 and I have almost nothing in common with them - and never have! Go figure? They tease me all the time about being a nerd - but every time they need to know something - anything - they call me and say, "Just a quick question. . . " Today's question call was "who was Madame Curie?" One time I was dragged on a horrible blind date because it was the only way one of my girlfriends could see her boyfriend - and I brought my homework - and I got it all done!  :funny: :funny: