Author Topic: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 312414 times)

Offline Atomic_Skittles

• RFF Full Member
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #650 on: September 03, 2009, 08:03:18 PM »
Best case scenario, PB gives America the chance to bring somebody back into the house, Jeff comes back in and wreaks havoc, getting rid of the evil MUHAHAHA....yeah, I know it's probably too late in the game to bring someone back and it's all just wishful thinking but right now I'm so pissed off my face is in a permanent grimace.  :dick

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #651 on: September 03, 2009, 08:04:30 PM »
Best case scenario, PB gives America the chance to bring somebody back into the house, Jeff comes back in and wreaks havoc, getting rid of the evil MUHAHAHA....yeah, I know it's probably too late in the game to bring someone back and it's all just wishful thinking but right now I'm so pissed off my face is in a permanent grimace.  :dick

Hey wait.  They didn't show the good bye messages?????

What don't they want him to know?!?!?!?!??!

Something interesting there

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #652 on: September 03, 2009, 08:05:37 PM »
Jordan was SOO DARN CLOSE!!!!

And how did Michele only guess 65 cans?  I guessed 85, and I barely pay attention to things like that!

(I won't even go there with Jordan's 24 or 224 - whichever she was writing...)  :lol:

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #653 on: September 03, 2009, 08:05:44 PM »
Well, this just sucks....  I SO thought Jordan would win the POV.  I'm done...  well, maybe...  The thought of a N/K finale makes me sick to my stomach...   I know it's not over til it's over...but....  the fat lady is warming up!

Pandora's box...  maybe Jeff will be in it !!  

Did I miss them... or were there no 'goodbye messages' ?  (I had to go outside for about 10 min)
Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #654 on: September 03, 2009, 08:06:46 PM »
OMG OMG A week of torture for Michele and Jordo--I hope they can withstand it. HANG IN THERE GIRLS!!!!!

Yeah a1mama no goodbye messages.
No MSG!

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #655 on: September 03, 2009, 08:07:28 PM »
 (:;) (:;)that stupid b*tch natalie won hoh..by sticking to her word.... B:) B:) teling jeff that as he left...he will find out soon enough what a little f**N liar she is....it makes me sick..

why could not the PB have changed the game this week.....at least there is  a good chance that kevin's ass will be gone this week..what kind of sh*t was that he said about jeff being down and dirty....whatever.....jeff may have made some mistakes but at least he played with class

I AM SO PISSED....not only about nat winning but about her smug  little ass....J/M all the way...I would be okay with either one of them winning.........

Offline adictid2reality

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #656 on: September 03, 2009, 08:08:23 PM »
Best case scenario, PB gives America the chance to bring somebody back into the house, Jeff comes back in and wreaks havoc, getting rid of the evil MUHAHAHA....yeah, I know it's probably too late in the game to bring someone back and it's all just wishful thinking but right now I'm so pissed off my face is in a permanent grimace.  :dick

Hey wait.  They didn't show the good bye messages?????

What don't they want him to know?!?!?!?!??!

AHH GOOD CATCH!!! :tup:

Something interesting there

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #657 on: September 03, 2009, 08:11:15 PM »
You guys might be onto something about no good bye messages,....

It wouldnt be a question of time, they could have shortened the jury house video or editted out the spot on michelle's husband.

Also, the first Pandora's box was not a game changer AS KEVIN AND ALL OF US WERE TOLD.

But Julie stated THIS PB could be a gamr changer.

Maybe Jeff aint out after all.
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #658 on: September 03, 2009, 08:12:29 PM »
Jordo be strong--don't let them see you down!  HANG IN THERE!
No MSG!

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #659 on: September 03, 2009, 08:13:42 PM »
Yeah - I was waiting for the J/J dual DR...

And MAN they are going to be RUTHLESS to M/J...

Offline Dylpickle

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #660 on: September 03, 2009, 08:15:05 PM »
Before I **** my pants in rage, I'd like to thank all the updaters on this site. You guys put up with enormous amounts of **** all season long and still manage to be entertaining in your posts...so thanks for that.

On another note, WTF? Tonight was the first time I ever wanted to jump into my TV and puke all over somebody's face. WTFWTFWTFDOUBLEYOUTEEMOTHEREFFINGEFF?!

Also, I hope Pandora's Box comes into play next week. A real Taekwondo champ gets to go into the BB house and kick Nat in the box so hard her teeth fall out.

/end rant

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #661 on: September 03, 2009, 08:15:40 PM »

One could hope so ruthless it gets them tossed from the game.  Remember those 2 have been threatened with expulsion TWICE.  :yess:
No MSG!

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #662 on: September 03, 2009, 08:15:42 PM »

GO MICHELLE  :jumpy: :yess:  :jumpy: :wohoo:
« Last Edit: September 03, 2009, 08:21:40 PM by georgiapeach »
RFF = best screen shots and updates on the net !

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #663 on: September 03, 2009, 08:16:02 PM »

I'm telling you LMK -- not worth watching.  It will make you sick.  I'm getting nauseous just thinking about it.

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #664 on: September 03, 2009, 08:16:12 PM »
way to notice the no good bye mesages..I ws too pissed to notice....it would great if they could bring somone back...but it want be jeff...........our luck it would be the douche jessie........

I want to say BB hates us, but they did come up with the best game to give poor sweet jordan a chance...i think they wantd her to win and she was so close..............

I feel you guys who want to give up watching...I am going to stick to itm but at least it is sped up......

Did I hear right and there is no show until Tuesday?  aren't the emmys Sunday........

Offline Atomic_Skittles

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #665 on: September 03, 2009, 08:19:13 PM »
Nat or Kev being booted would be soooo sweet, just as sweet as Jeff coming back, and I also thought it was strange that there were no good-bye messages for him, very odd so maybe there's a small glimmer of hope :piano:

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #666 on: September 03, 2009, 08:20:09 PM »
Nat or Kev being booted would be soooo sweet, just as sweet as Jeff coming back, and I also thought it was strange that there were no good-bye messages for him, very odd so maybe there's a small glimmer of hope :piano:

Hey Skittles - why don't you send the lady on your avatar to take a poke at Nat and Kev, will ya?!?

Look at Nat - she matches the bananas AND the bottle of Sprite!

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,20546.msg464866.html#msg464866

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #667 on: September 03, 2009, 08:21:55 PM »
I noticed that about the goodbye messages too.  But my hope on this game are running thin.

I'm just trying to think good things will happen for JJM after the show.    Lose at the game but win at life and all that good stuff.   :colors :colors

Offline RahRah

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #668 on: September 03, 2009, 08:23:10 PM »
they can still win

invest all hope in veto; 50% shot let's gooooooo
"No Biggie, No Worry, No Sweat! This game ain't over yet!" - Howie in final 5

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #669 on: September 03, 2009, 08:26:57 PM »
they can still win

invest all hope in veto; 50% shot let's gooooooo

I think there is a 75% chance that keving will go..if nat won the veto, i think she would get rid of kevin...she is such a POS she would stab him in the back too..in her mind he is the only one who could beat her in the jury......

regardless, i have faith in michelle, she will win the veto.......it is probably better that kevin go this week....

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #670 on: September 03, 2009, 08:30:55 PM »
I noticed that about the goodbye messages too.  But my hope on this game are running thin.

I'm just trying to think good things will happen for JJM after the show.    Lose at the game but win at life and all that good stuff.   :colors :colors

i agree with you.....good things will happen to those two...i wish good things on michelle as well......every body else (of the jury and k/N) can go f**k themselves.....i only cuss when i am really pissed, but then it is every other word

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #671 on: September 03, 2009, 08:34:13 PM »
I don't know how I can watch BBAD now.

No goodbye msgs for Jeff

Pandora box still in the game and it's game-changing.....I hope Natalie falls for it, whatever it is.

Is Jeff doing the early show in the morning? Someone needs to watch it and see if they show the msgs to him

Jordan or Michele must win the veto.

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #672 on: September 03, 2009, 08:34:28 PM »

i agree with you.....good things will happen to those two...i wish good things on michelle as well......every body else (of the jury and k/N) can go f**k themselves.....i only cuss when i am really pissed, but then it is every other word

LMAO!!  I am the same way.  I curse a lot in my head but it only comes out of my mouth when I get really mad.

The show's getting good ratings...good exposure for JJ the boy and girl next door  :jam:  and I hope it works for Michele with what she was talking about last night with Jeff, that maybe she could get paid to do lectures or something now, this definitely gives female scientists a big boost. 

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #673 on: September 03, 2009, 08:35:43 PM »
Hey wait.  They didn't show the good bye messages?????What don't they want him to know?!?!?
AHH GOOD CATCH!!! :tup:Something interesting there
They bring people back if they don't get to the jury house.  If Pandora's box is used soon, it may happen  :casey

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #674 on: September 03, 2009, 08:36:27 PM »
I don't know how I can watch BBAD now.

No goodbye msgs for Jeff

Pandora box still in the game and it's game-changing.....I hope Natalie falls for it, whatever it is.

Is Jeff doing the early show in the morning? Someone needs to watch it and see if they show the msgs to him

Jordan or Michele must win the veto.

I just canceled my season pass to BBAD  :'(

I'm hoping they show Jordan's message to him tomorrow.  And have him talk more about Jordan  :hearts: