Author Topic: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 312294 times)

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #600 on: September 03, 2009, 04:37:32 PM »
 :waves: I just read Kevin's  blog. Yes, it is quite bitchy, but seems right in line with what we are seeing on camera. He and Gnat have a lot more in common than first appearances. I think we all thought Kevin was nice because he was very sympathetic to Lydia with the Jessie nonsense, and also there were so many other people in the house, and BIG personalities, that he got lost in the shuffle. He just sat back quietly and took it all in, and once he had the opportunity to shine - look what came through! One thing though - I don't think Kevin has ever taken a gander into a rear-view-mirror as he doesn't have an ass either, so maybe Jeff doesn't have one, but at least he isn't one! That is so funny - Kevin is an ass-less wonder!  :funny: I love what he said about "LIE" in NataLIE's name - how true! I think the Jordan and Michele comments are going to come back and bite him in where his ass would be if he had one - when they finish in F2.  :casey :yess: :jumpy: :wohoo:

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #601 on: September 03, 2009, 04:49:42 PM »
This sucks!!! The only eviction that i actually care about watching and Football is on!! Apparently  it is the whole east coast that wont get to watch it! My husband is a football fanatic and even he is pissed that he wont get to watch big brother!  TO ALL THAT LIVE ON THE EAST COAST GET READY TO NOT BE ABLE TO WATCH BIG BROTHER TONITE!

I'm in MI and football is on tonight as well...they postponed BB until 9:30...

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #602 on: September 03, 2009, 04:51:18 PM »
Will someone help!?  I was just about to set the reminder on big brother for this evenings show and NFL Football is on.  Last year when this happed the glorious moderators posted a link so i could watch it here.  Will someone do that tonite?

I don't know about the glorious part, :-[  but yes I hope to have the LIVE streaming video up and running for the show tonight. You can look for it in the SHOW discussion thread located here:

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,18910.0.html

This will ONLY be on while the show is actually running, so catch it on time, I can't do reruns, lol.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #603 on: September 03, 2009, 05:01:37 PM »
This sucks!!! The only eviction that i actually care about watching and Football is on!! Apparently  it is the whole east coast that wont get to watch it! My husband is a football fanatic and even he is pissed that he wont get to watch big brother!  TO ALL THAT LIVE ON THE EAST COAST GET READY TO NOT BE ABLE TO WATCH BIG BROTHER TONITE!

yes CBS announced on air BB will  be on after football....yahhhh. they wouldn't want to hurt their ratings with this eviction!!
« Last Edit: September 03, 2009, 05:54:19 PM by karma »
what goes around, comes around.

Offline RahRah

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #604 on: September 03, 2009, 05:58:39 PM »
Jeff is gonna call out Nat and Kevin in his speech. :D

EDIT: Also, this year now holds the record for most indecisive voters after Michele votes for Jeff tonight, which means every vote wasn't unanimous with the exception of Russells. The other record I found out was that the start from week 1-4 was the longest time before a female HOH from the start of the game.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2009, 06:03:45 PM by RahRah »
"No Biggie, No Worry, No Sweat! This game ain't over yet!" - Howie in final 5

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #605 on: September 03, 2009, 06:03:33 PM »
 :waves: iiiiiiiiiiiiiit's TID-BIT TIME! here's the YouTube site for Russell's exit interview. Interesting - he is actually very likable, and seems rather intelligent, nothing like his in-house personality, which he explains at length.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0ibsED3bTA&feature=player_profilepage

Offline RahRah

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #606 on: September 03, 2009, 06:07:59 PM »
He says Pandora's Box in that interview. :P :P

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #607 on: September 03, 2009, 06:10:07 PM »
Jeff is gonna call out Nat and Kevin in his speech. :D

EDIT: Also, this year now holds the record for most indecisive voters after Michele votes for Jeff tonight, which means every vote wasn't unanimous with the exception of Russells. The other record I found out was that the start from week 1-4 was the longest time before a female HOH from the start of the game.

I just hope Jeff doesn't go out looking like a turd...although I'm down for anything that makes Nat and Kevin look foolish!

(and I can barely watch J/J today...He keeps telling her "Stick with Michele...stick with Michele...even if Nat says bad things about her...she'll take care of you".  I feel like he's going off to war or something!"  :lol:

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #608 on: September 03, 2009, 06:11:55 PM »

Yes he did, but not in the same sense as what just occurred in the actual game.

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #609 on: September 03, 2009, 06:14:00 PM »
I just caught a flying rumor that Evel Dick is going to be hosting a comp next week!   :wohoo: :jumpy: :hearts: :yess:

Offline RahRah

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #610 on: September 03, 2009, 06:19:28 PM »

Yes he did, but not in the same sense as what just occurred in the actual game.
I know. I never said it was.

It's just a funny choice of words is all.

Offline PattyCakes

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #611 on: September 03, 2009, 06:27:12 PM »
I just want to go on record and say that Casey looked way better in his  :casey banna suit that NataLIE does in hers  :casey:funny:
"When I was walking up the stairs, I saw a man who wasn't there.  He wasn't there again today.  I wish, I wish he'd stay away."  Unknown

Offline brotherskeeper

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #612 on: September 03, 2009, 06:35:24 PM »
Will someone help!?  I was just about to set the reminder on big brother for this evenings show and NFL Football is on.  Last year when this happed the glorious moderators posted a link so i could watch it here.  Will someone do that tonite?

I don't know about the glorious part, :-[  but yes I hope to have the LIVE streaming video up and running for the show tonight. You can look for it in the SHOW discussion thread located here:

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,18910.0.html

This will ONLY be on while the show is actually running, so catch it on time, I can't do reruns, lol.
Thank youPeaches...you always come through

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #613 on: September 03, 2009, 06:47:06 PM »
So Jordon -- who is on the block with Jeff  just in case you missed that---anyway Jordon tells Nasty Nat - she's not mad - and for her to vote however it will further her game."  paraphrasing here.  ANd Kevin says -- she's campaigning for him while he plays cards."  What an ass -- she never said anything about him.  Just vote whatever Nat.  Kevin is on my super crap list ahead of Nat.  Unbelievable. :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny:

Offline sweettart422

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #614 on: September 03, 2009, 06:50:11 PM »
YES!! Thanks peaches your great. I really appreciate all the time and effort you put into this website. 

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #615 on: September 03, 2009, 06:53:09 PM »
Does BB regularly start at 8 or 9 tonight?

It starts at 9:30 here, but if I can catch it on here quicker, I want to do that...

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #616 on: September 03, 2009, 06:54:45 PM »

It starts at 9:30 here, but if I can catch it on here quicker, I want to do that...

8 tonight except for the lions!! have to watch and listen here.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #617 on: September 03, 2009, 06:57:18 PM »

8 tonight except for the lions!! have to watch and listen here.

Crap...I wish it would have been 9...my kids are still outside playing, and they'll be coming in and getting ready for bed right in the middle of it. 

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #618 on: September 03, 2009, 06:57:57 PM »
I just checked the live feeds - what the hell is NataLIE wearing. Fer sure Kevin is not really her friend. No gay man in the world would let anybody he really liked wear whatever the hell she has on.  :ascared

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #619 on: September 03, 2009, 07:06:41 PM »
I just checked the live feeds - what the hell is NataLIE wearing. Fer sure Kevin is not really her friend. No gay man in the world would let anybody he really liked wear whatever the hell she has on.  :ascared

Well it isn't very stylish, but it wasn't that bad - she has worn much worse. I guess you're right about Kevin not being her real friend though - no self-respecting gay guy would let his hag look like that in public, let alone on national TV! I am more concerned though, that Jordan thinks $700. a week is good money:groan:

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #620 on: September 03, 2009, 07:15:49 PM »
Jeff's GOT America's Choice FOR SURE!!!  He got a great edit tonight with Jordan  :(  It was sad.  He's a shoe-in  :tup:

Offline adictid2reality

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #621 on: September 03, 2009, 07:17:45 PM »

:funny: :funny: :funny: ;D :yess:

Offline adictid2reality

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #622 on: September 03, 2009, 07:18:25 PM »

Well it isn't very stylish, but it wasn't that bad - she has worn much worse. I guess you're right about Kevin not being her real friend though - no self-respecting gay guy would let his hag look like that in public, let alone on national TV! I am more concerned though, that Jordan thinks $700. a week is good money:groan:

depends on where u live

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #623 on: September 03, 2009, 07:29:45 PM »
Jeff's GOT America's Choice FOR SURE!!!  He got a great edit tonight with Jordan  :(  It was sad.  He's a shoe-in  :tup:

WHOA...I am totally wrong  :duno:  Michelle just won an America's Choice OSCAR   :casey

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #624 on: September 03, 2009, 07:36:33 PM »
TOTALLY OT, but is anyone watching the show on here? 

Did you just see the Captain Morgan's commercial?!?  :funny: