Author Topic: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 312324 times)

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #550 on: September 03, 2009, 12:43:25 PM »
Could it be that the twist with "Pandoras Box" (BTW is the name of my daughters all girl rock band") Is that kevin by opening it got to see everyones true greed. he got to see who would put the money over him being cuffed. he got to see Nat(his partner) toss him under the bus for a few singles. not like they were 100 dolar bills. he also got to see jeff also leave him there just to collect more bills..

This is not juicy enough imo, to be a twist. Kevin could of found this out on his own

But did they SAY it was a twist, or did they say it was something that could potentially change the course of the game?

I really can't remember...

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #551 on: September 03, 2009, 12:48:42 PM »
Could it be that the twist with "Pandoras Box" (BTW is the name of my daughters all girl rock band") Is that kevin by opening it got to see everyones true greed. he got to see who would put the money over him being cuffed. he got to see Nat(his partner) toss him under the bus for a few singles. not like they were 100 dolar bills. he also got to see jeff also leave him there just to collect more bills..

I think this is what the whole "game changing" angle was...or could have been.

That Kev would see who was willing to help him and who wasnt...and maybe make Kev second guess who he was aligned with.

Unfortunately, it went over like a lead balloon.

I could see this being effective if it happened earlier in the game...but the only shock was Nat not trying to find the key.  The other three already didn't give a crap about Kevin.  Kevin had already told Jeff he was going to put him up that day...honestly I don't think I would go run to unlock him either if I knew because of him I had a 50% chance of going home that week.  I'd say screw him he's got a better shot at half a mill than me right now I'm gonna collect what I can.   Plus knowing that Kev already got a bonus $5000 for falling off the endurance comp. 

Now if it was Jordan who was HOH I know Jeff would have helped her, most likely Michele...Kev and Nat...ehhhh.  Cause they knew Jordan hadn't won any bonuses and needed the money.   So to me the PB thing failed cause it was more about strategy than just basic niceness/greed.

I still wish it would have made Kevin rethink staying with Nat.   Oh if only it was her getting backdoored tonight  :groan: :groan:

Yes - that is exactly what I meant - you're just far more eloquent than I am...  :lol:

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #552 on: September 03, 2009, 01:05:34 PM »
 (:;) Jeff you idiot!!  You are picking the wrong time to separate yourself from Jordo. You can't cuddle with her in the round chair?  JERK! How much more of an a** can you be before you leave?  MY god dude, get over yourself. :meow:
No MSG!

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #553 on: September 03, 2009, 01:05:47 PM »
Current standings and it's been the same for the past three or four days

Michele
Jeff (he's right behind M number-wise)
Jordan
Kevin
Natalie

Gnat's last?  How can that be????    :colealert:
Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #554 on: September 03, 2009, 01:15:07 PM »
Interesting post I almost missed on the CBS boards.  Speculation about Pandora's box - "The $10,000 is the money that Russell won, and if the HOH opened Pandora's box, that $10,000 was released, but the key would also allow Russell back into the House through Pandora's door."

That would be sooooo sweet - to see Gnat and her bitch totally blindsided.

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #555 on: September 03, 2009, 01:28:52 PM »
:duno: I am trying my darndest to remember when James went out the door, and a ? was asked of the remaining houseguest to bring someone back, the majority ruled and a box with james in it came back in the house.  Now i don't remember BB discussing that there would be a twist, I think it was because of his popularity that it happened.  It seemed to me to be up in the air as to who was voted out, meaning it happened spur of the moment. If I remember correctly message boards were going crazy with outrage that it happened .  I'm probably wrong here, but i remember thinking WHAT,,NO WAY.

i have not read all the comments yet so somone may have alreaedy commented on this, but if i remmber correctly there were five or seven people left and it was right after james had been eliminated and the houseguests had a choice to bring back james or whomever america had voted on...it was done on the spur of the moment on eviction day and no one had time to think or strategize before making their decision.....those houseguests had done so much to get james out and then right away chose to bring him back..

It was down to eight when James got evicted and back to nine hg's when James was voted back in and he went on to win HOH and Matt was evicted the following week and he was the first jury member.

:tup:
this is why i love this site..you guys now your BB stuff.......

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #556 on: September 03, 2009, 01:47:06 PM »
I just read Kevin's HOH blog and it was downright horrible and he was very nasty. Made me wanna throw up. I truly do detest that guy now just as much as Natalie. Those two are in for a rude awakening when BB is over.

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #557 on: September 03, 2009, 01:56:04 PM »

Michele
Jordan
Kevin
Natalie

nice to see the bottom never changes  :jam: :jam:

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #558 on: September 03, 2009, 01:56:11 PM »
 :waves: I've been cruising the various BB boards today, and I think I have figured out what's missing in Nat that makes her the way she is - there is NO softness about her at all. She is all rough and sharp edged, more harsh than just being tomboyish. Maybe it's because she was raised by a guy, with no female influence. She is extremely ill mannered, and she has no sense of right and wrong. She is incorrigibly obnoxious. She is a college graduate, and she is accomplished - just a complete brat. I imagine she was a real handful for her father. Single parenting isn't easy, so I am not blaming him - the girl is just selfish and crude, with an ego ten times bigger than she is! It's too bad - if she hadn't been so obnoxious we could applaud how far she has gotten on doing nothing, but out smarting people - but she spoiled it for herself by being such a wretched child!  :hammer

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #559 on: September 03, 2009, 02:00:22 PM »

Michele
Jordan
Kevin
Natalie

nice to see the bottom never changes  :jam: :jam:

Natalie has been last ever since Ronnie got evicted.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #560 on: September 03, 2009, 02:03:06 PM »
I can't get to Kevin's blog - only his pics...grrrrr

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #561 on: September 03, 2009, 02:06:41 PM »

that's probably a good thing-- cuz after you read it you're going be P.O'd!!

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #562 on: September 03, 2009, 02:10:36 PM »

I think it's funny BB only posted 8 pics this week.

Try this link to the blog:

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/big_brother/interact/hoh_blog/

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #563 on: September 03, 2009, 02:13:22 PM »
the girl is just selfish and crude, with an ego ten times bigger than she is! It's too bad - if she hadn't been so obnoxious we could applaud how far she has gotten on doing nothing, but out smarting people - but she spoiled it for herself by being such a wretched child! 

I agree except that you left out, nasty, lying, scuzzy bitch......

....and now it sounds like her partner (bitch) is the same.... 

J/J haven't always played 'nice'.... but K/N take it to a whole new level !!
Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #564 on: September 03, 2009, 02:15:08 PM »
I posted Kevin's Blog on discussion board...take a look but JJ fans are gonna be pissed and I was!
delightful just delightful

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #565 on: September 03, 2009, 02:17:30 PM »

Way to stay classy, San Diego...

Ok - here's what I really don't get...I've heard this said about 1000 times over the past two weeks...

They keep saying that Jeff is having the 2 girls do all his dirty work because he doesn't want blood on his hands...Was he NOT the one to evict both Jesse and Russell?  Two of the biggest, most controversial moves in the house?  

I guess I'm not seeing what they're seeing...but that's ok - the less I have in common with K/N, the better I feel about  myself.

(Thanks, Will, for posting this...)

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #566 on: September 03, 2009, 02:20:33 PM »
UGH!  Kevin's blog!  :groan: :knuckles: :groan:

Hey Will, he only took 3 pics outside.  I think he deleted some of himself- he was critiquing them.

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #567 on: September 03, 2009, 02:24:14 PM »
I just read Kevin's HOH blog and it was downright horrible and he was very nasty. Made me wanna throw up. I truly do detest that guy now just as much as Natalie. Those two are in for a rude awakening when BB is over.

:duno:Where did you find it?  I could not find it on cbs.com.... :duno:

Offline RahRah

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #568 on: September 03, 2009, 02:27:34 PM »
will posted the link a couple of posts up

uuuugh Kevin; "all the girls do his dirty work"; yeah right :/ He's won just as much as they had and is responsible for more evictions
"No Biggie, No Worry, No Sweat! This game ain't over yet!" - Howie in final 5

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #569 on: September 03, 2009, 02:30:55 PM »

thanks.........

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #570 on: September 03, 2009, 02:34:45 PM »

It's all he took Will. Reading the blog now.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #571 on: September 03, 2009, 02:36:38 PM »
Kevin's blog here, thanks to KitKat!! 

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,20557.msg464479.html#msg464479

You'll need a place to rant! :funny:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #572 on: September 03, 2009, 02:46:53 PM »

Way to stay classy, San Diego...

Ok - here's what I really don't get...I've heard this said about 1000 times over the past two weeks...

They keep saying that Jeff is having the 2 girls do all his dirty work because he doesn't want blood on his hands...Was he NOT the one to evict both Jesse and Russell?  Two of the biggest, most controversial moves in the house?  

I guess I'm not seeing what they're seeing...but that's ok - the less I have in common with K/N, the better I feel about  myself.

(Thanks, Will, for posting this...)

yeah pretty stupid.  and he says **** about Jeff if he was gonna campaign against Jordan, and then says the same if he doesn't try.  Whatever dude.  And so what if Jeff tried to stay, he never said anything bad about Jordan, other than the fact that they all know and Jordan fully admits herself, is that Jeff is a better competitor than her.   How that equates to Kevin's thought of Jordan liking Jeff more now that he's campaigning against her...bull****!!!   jealous issues for sure.  It seems quite obvious to me that the reality of Jeff leaving hit Jordan and she just wants to be with him as much as possible.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #573 on: September 03, 2009, 02:54:19 PM »

yeah pretty stupid.  and he says **** about Jeff if he was gonna campaign against Jordan, and then says the same if he doesn't try.  Whatever dude.  And so what if Jeff tried to stay, he never said anything bad about Jordan, other than the fact that they all know and Jordan fully admits herself, is that Jeff is a better competitor than her.   How that equates to Kevin's thought of Jordan liking Jeff more now that he's campaigning against her...bull****!!!   jealous issues for sure.  It seems quite obvious to me that the reality of Jeff leaving hit Jordan and she just wants to be with him as much as possible.

This is the thing that has resonated with me over the last few days...Jeff has campaigned HARD to stay, yet has managed to keep it all about HIS strengths, as opposed to Jordan's weaknesses.

(Hmmm....maybe if politicians tried this tactic, we'd actually GET somewhere!  :lol: )

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #574 on: September 03, 2009, 02:55:14 PM »
I'm worried that Jordan is going to totally lose it when Jeff walks out the door. (I'm having flashbacks in my mind now of Sharon collapsing on the floor and bawling when Joshuah got evicted.) I hope she doesn't and just have the determination to give her all and to try to avenge Jeff's eviction.

I saw a commercial about an hour ago on TV for BB and was hoping for a teaser of some sort but nope, it just showed Jeff and Jordan besides each other and the words " on the block" and that's it.