Author Topic: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 313773 times)

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #525 on: September 03, 2009, 10:02:22 AM »
I thought that Big Brother didn't allow the calendar, because wasn't in the season we don't say, that Natalie was using nail polish for her counting and took it away from her? Also I maybe wrong but didn't Russell or Ronnie was writing stuff down and they took it away from him? So maybe they are laughing behind the wall and none of the comps will be with that stuff. mmmmm  :jumpy:

Thinking the exact same thing.  Don't know why this bothers me so much....hmmmm could be because I do not like Nat and now I don't like Kevin   (:;)   Does anyone know for sure that they are not allowed to make a calendar   :duno:   If they can't then both of them need to get some kind of penalty....if it is allowed....well
I hope the comps have nothing to do with dates. 

yeah it's not right how some people can break rules and others can't.  But I guess it's always been that way.   Remember Jen from S8 and her breaking ED's cigs...I thought the rule was you can hide things but you can't destroy.  Plus BB themselves made Eric go and spray one of Jen's shirts with mustard for the stupid AP task.   Then there were tons of rumors that Jen was sneaking in food when she was on slop, obviously BB would know if that happened, but because none of the other HGs could prove it she didn't get in trouble.  She only finally got in trouble when she blatantly said she was going to eat whatever she wanted the week she went home and was on slop.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #526 on: September 03, 2009, 10:16:59 AM »
I think the HOH comp will be the same as BB9 and BB10 where the 3 hg's stand on a round platform with dividers and they are standing in the middle of three lines and they will either have to step back or forward, as in before/after, true or false...etc

Ryan won that in a tiebreaker with Sharon on BB9
Dan won that on BB10

If they use that tonight, Michele will win that.

As for the slip up on Russell's face on the opening credits from Tuesday's show, I simply think it was an error on BB's part. It's way too close to the end to bring one back as we only have 12 days left.

Offline RabbitInTheMoon

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #527 on: September 03, 2009, 10:43:22 AM »
So, I used to like Kevin.  I thought he was funny as all get go with his faces during the great Jessie "Funeral" of 2009.   Now he's turned into an annoying whiner like Nat. 

I would love it if Jordan wins HOH and Michele wins the VETO.   :hearts:  That would give poor Kevin an anxiety attack.  Oh and bugs.  Yes.  Lots of bugs. In Natalie's bed.  With Saran Wrap.
This beat is "tecnotronics"

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #528 on: September 03, 2009, 11:08:04 AM »
Hi Rabbit-

:bigwelcome

I agree Kevin was a good source of comic relief, but lately it's like he and Nat are trying to act like the cast of Mean Girls the movie.

I've just had it with their superiority and gloating!

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #529 on: September 03, 2009, 11:14:17 AM »
Jeff and Jordan did a long joint DR session last night, about  half hour long, and I can't wait to see that on TV, I bet it will be cute. And they are supposed to kiss right before Jeff walks out the door tonight.

I also can't wait to hear Jeff's speech and I think it will be a good one and he is going to speak highly of Jordan.

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #530 on: September 03, 2009, 11:24:16 AM »
Jeff has to pack today....     :dontgo: :crybabe:  (the crybaby is me, not him)
Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #531 on: September 03, 2009, 11:29:34 AM »
Jeff has to pack today....     :dontgo: :crybabe:  (the crybaby is me, not him)

He's already packed. He and Jordan both packed up last night. Probably only have the toileteries to pack in their BB bag after they finish primping for the show tonight.

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #532 on: September 03, 2009, 11:32:40 AM »
The only good thing about Jeff leaving is getting to see him come out to the crowd, which will be an awesome response I'm sure  :hearts: :hearts:  And his interviews coming up.  And Jordan's goodbye message to him.  I want to see him blush or something when Julie asks about her  :-*

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #533 on: September 03, 2009, 11:37:19 AM »
I can't wait to vote for Jeff to get the jury prize. America voted for him to get the Coup D'Etat and imagine him winning the 25k, that will be a slap in the face to the rest of the jury. I totally will love it.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #534 on: September 03, 2009, 11:46:17 AM »
So, I used to like Kevin.  I thought he was funny as all get go with his faces during the great Jessie "Funeral" of 2009.   Now he's turned into an annoying whiner like Nat.  

I would love it if Jordan wins HOH and Michele wins the VETO.   :hearts:  That would give poor Kevin an anxiety attack.  Oh and bugs.  Yes.  Lots of bugs. In Natalie's bed.  With Saran Wrap.

Rabbit, I feel the same about Kevin...I thought he was HILARIOUS after Jesse left...now?  Not so much.

I don't want to see Jordan win HOH only because I fear that Nat will get to her and Jordan will go against Michele.  Jeff won't be there to keep her grounded, and Nat is just way too convincing as a liar.  If she COULD stay strong, I'd LOVE to see Nat and Kevin squirm...   :jam:

Offline dubya

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #535 on: September 03, 2009, 11:46:33 AM »
do you think michelle will wait to put the calender in play maybe at vote off, what happens when they have it a penalty vote?  

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #536 on: September 03, 2009, 11:49:06 AM »
I can't wait to vote for Jeff to get the jury prize. America voted for him to get the Coup D'Etat and imagine him winning the 25k, that will be a slap in the face to the rest of the jury. I totally will love it.

yep I'll be so happy for him if he gets that.  the only way he can lose is if Jordan leaves.  And it's gonna be so fun for them once they're done and they go online and see all the youtube tribute videos to them and all.

Trying to find the positive in things today in case you couldn't tell lol  :colors :colors

I did feel better last night when they were making plans for things to do in LA right after the show, hang out and drink, and finally get to talk in private.  I'm so glad we're near the end here.  :yess:
« Last Edit: September 03, 2009, 11:53:33 AM by kcphilly »

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #537 on: September 03, 2009, 11:49:34 AM »
:duno: I am trying my darndest to remember when James went out the door, and a ? was asked of the remaining houseguest to bring someone back, the majority ruled and a box with james in it came back in the house.  Now i don't remember BB discussing that there would be a twist, I think it was because of his popularity that it happened.  It seemed to me to be up in the air as to who was voted out, meaning it happened spur of the moment. If I remember correctly message boards were going crazy with outrage that it happened .  I'm probably wrong here, but i remember thinking WHAT,,NO WAY.

i have not read all the comments yet so somone may have alreaedy commented on this, but if i remmber correctly there were five or seven people left and it was right after james had been eliminated and the houseguests had a choice to bring back james or whomever america had voted on...it was done on the spur of the moment on eviction day and no one had time to think or strategize before making their decision.....those houseguests had done so much to get james out and then right away chose to bring him back..

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #538 on: September 03, 2009, 11:55:15 AM »

Rabbit, I feel the same about Kevin...I thought he was HILARIOUS after Jesse left...now?  Not so much.

I don't want to see Jordan win HOH only because I fear that Nat will get to her and Jordan will go against Michele.  Jeff won't be there to keep her grounded, and Nat is just way too convincing as a liar.  If she COULD stay strong, I'd LOVE to see Nat and Kevin squirm...   :jam:
[/quote]

i agree with you on jordan not winning HOH...she may very well fall under pigpens machinations.....i do not want to have hate in my heart but nat is a terrible person..i usually try to give people the benefit of the doubt in the game context, but she is just a slothful, lazy, selfish person....she is a good liar though and that worries me for Jordans future.

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #539 on: September 03, 2009, 11:59:05 AM »

:yess:  ---  I hope that happens.  As hard as it will be to see Jeff leave, what will be worse is watching Gnat and Kev go to the SR and do their 'happy dance'.  So help me...  if they do that...I will go right through the TV !!    :meow:

eta:  time to have a pity party...  just saw on the report of the feeds that Gnat had to get up and microwave her heating pad herself because Kev was still sleeping.    :snicker:
Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Offline bigben07

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #540 on: September 03, 2009, 12:03:23 PM »
I was going through my mind trying to think of things that if there is a twist tonight (by some lucky chance), but I can't remember if it was on here or another board that someone had an idea for the key that Jeff found.  Wouldn't it be neat if Jeff did leave but then they told who ever wins the next HOH they have to go up to the door in the HOH room and open it up and there is Jeff.  The key was for him to get back into the game.  We can only HOPE right.  Wouldn't it be awesome if Jordan was HOH too.  A girl can wish.

Offline pope414

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #541 on: September 03, 2009, 12:10:25 PM »
Could it be that the twist with "Pandoras Box" (BTW is the name of my daughters all girl rock band") Is that kevin by opening it got to see everyones true greed. he got to see who would put the money over him being cuffed. he got to see Nat(his partner) toss him under the bus for a few singles. not like they were 100 dolar bills. he also got to see jeff also leave him there just to collect more bills..

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #542 on: September 03, 2009, 12:14:22 PM »
:duno: I am trying my darndest to remember when James went out the door, and a ? was asked of the remaining houseguest to bring someone back, the majority ruled and a box with james in it came back in the house.  Now i don't remember BB discussing that there would be a twist, I think it was because of his popularity that it happened.  It seemed to me to be up in the air as to who was voted out, meaning it happened spur of the moment. If I remember correctly message boards were going crazy with outrage that it happened .  I'm probably wrong here, but i remember thinking WHAT,,NO WAY.

i have not read all the comments yet so somone may have alreaedy commented on this, but if i remmber correctly there were five or seven people left and it was right after james had been eliminated and the houseguests had a choice to bring back james or whomever america had voted on...it was done on the spur of the moment on eviction day and no one had time to think or strategize before making their decision.....those houseguests had done so much to get james out and then right away chose to bring him back..

It was down to eight when James got evicted and back to nine hg's when James was voted back in and he went on to win HOH and Matt was evicted the following week and he was the first jury member.

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #543 on: September 03, 2009, 12:17:57 PM »
Could it be that the twist with "Pandoras Box" (BTW is the name of my daughters all girl rock band") Is that kevin by opening it got to see everyones true greed. he got to see who would put the money over him being cuffed. he got to see Nat(his partner) toss him under the bus for a few singles. not like they were 100 dolar bills. he also got to see jeff also leave him there just to collect more bills..

Kevin had a talk with Michele about this on Tuesday night.  He told Michele that he knew Nat didn't have his back because she didn't even bother looking for the key and he watched the whole thing.  What's amazing to me is that it doesn't seem to have made an impact on him.  You would think that he might want to explore some more options with Jeff and Michele knowing that Nat isn't going to be there for him when he needs her.

I still keep going back to thinking about what their family members must think of them watching this.  Ronnie's wife has to be mortified by the way he played but now I wonder about Kevin's partner too.  Or how about perspective employeers for Natalie?  I certainly wouldn't want to hire her!  She might have to stay at Blockbuster for a long time!  Way to use that degree Nat!  :neener:

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #544 on: September 03, 2009, 12:19:51 PM »

I think this is what the whole "game changing" angle was...or could have been.

That Kev would see who was willing to help him and who wasnt...and maybe make Kev second guess who he was aligned with.

Unfortunately, it went over like a lead balloon.

Offline bella365

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #545 on: September 03, 2009, 12:22:16 PM »

This is not juicy enough imo, to be a twist. Kevin could of found this out on his own

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #546 on: September 03, 2009, 12:26:27 PM »

I think this is what the whole "game changing" angle was...or could have been.

That Kev would see who was willing to help him and who wasnt...and maybe make Kev second guess who he was aligned with.

Unfortunately, it went over like a lead balloon.

I could see this being effective if it happened earlier in the game...but the only shock was Nat not trying to find the key.  The other three already didn't give a crap about Kevin.  Kevin had already told Jeff he was going to put him up that day...honestly I don't think I would go run to unlock him either if I knew because of him I had a 50% chance of going home that week.  I'd say screw him he's got a better shot at half a mill than me right now I'm gonna collect what I can.   Plus knowing that Kev already got a bonus $5000 for falling off the endurance comp. 

Now if it was Jordan who was HOH I know Jeff would have helped her, most likely Michele...Kev and Nat...ehhhh.  Cause they knew Jordan hadn't won any bonuses and needed the money.   So to me the PB thing failed cause it was more about strategy than just basic niceness/greed.

I still wish it would have made Kevin rethink staying with Nat.   Oh if only it was her getting backdoored tonight  :groan: :groan:
« Last Edit: September 03, 2009, 12:30:23 PM by kcphilly »

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #547 on: September 03, 2009, 12:28:46 PM »
Welcome to RFF Rabbit!

:welcome:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #548 on: September 03, 2009, 12:36:25 PM »
Glad you found us, Rabbit! :welcome2: to RFF!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #549 on: September 03, 2009, 12:39:22 PM »
Current standings and it's been the same for the past three or four days

Michele
Jeff (he's right behind M number-wise)
Jordan
Kevin
Natalie