Author Topic: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 312262 times)

Offline sbriandy7

• RFF Full Member
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #500 on: September 03, 2009, 12:45:38 AM »
I'm real happy that Michelle and Jordan are getting along, I'm just afraid once Jeff is gone, Natalie will get Jordan off to herself again and she'll believe everything she says and be against Michelle again.  :knock:

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #501 on: September 03, 2009, 12:55:48 AM »
if BB wants Nat to win and is letting them keep that calender for that reason...then I say they don't deserve to get renewed next year.  Just put us out of our misery already. 

Not just going on my own feelings as a JJ fan...but looking at the polls Nat is always at the bottom of popularity.   No one I know, including non feed watchers, none of them like Nat.  They may differ on their JJ/M feelings...but the feeling for Nat is mutual all around and that is of disgust.

If she had the balls to play being herself, being physically strong and all...and wasn't so damn annoying...I could have dealt with her...but she didn't so I can't.   :ugot :ugot

Offline RahRah

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #502 on: September 03, 2009, 12:57:44 AM »
BB is getting more popular so I think they'll keep er around.

I would rather have a BB where Natalie wins every season than no BB at all. The road to get there is the best. I remember season 8 for Eric and all the funny things he did on his own or with the aid of America's Player, not for Dick winning.
"No Biggie, No Worry, No Sweat! This game ain't over yet!" - Howie in final 5

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #503 on: September 03, 2009, 12:59:59 AM »
I would love to turn on the TV and see Jeff in my favorite soap opera!!!   :luvu:

I sooo second this.  I was just thinking I'd even start watching a new soap if Jeff were to get a part on it.   Even if he just gets local stuff out of it I'll be happy for him.

Here's me and my BB luck...I live 10 mins from one of the previous winners hometowns...and it was the season that shall not be mentioned.   :groan: :groan:   He even did an appearance at a local bar that I normally love, but I just couldn't bring myself to go cause I really had no interest in meeting him or his crappy friends.

Although I DO have family that lives near Chicago...I haven't visited them in years...hmmm maybe it's time to change that  :lol: :lol:

Offline RahRah

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #504 on: September 03, 2009, 01:01:27 AM »
Also on the note of BB8 what the hell BB? Why wasn't like, Nick the athlete? I have respect for what they do and all and getting jacked but I don't see bodybuilding as a sport.

Like they could have got a fan favorite to fill in that spot like James from BB9 even though I hate him(cycling around the world) or Nick from BB8(He played foorball or whatever). Why Jessie? Is it cause he is the only one that you didn't think all-stars with or something?

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #505 on: September 03, 2009, 01:09:37 AM »

I would rather have a BB where Natalie wins every season than no BB at all. The road to get there is the best. I remember season 8 for Eric and all the funny things he did on his own or with the aid of America's Player, not for Dick winning.

true, but for me BB is a show for me that's like the Bachelor...I'm kind of tired of the show...but I will never voluntary walk away from it, I just need it to be canceled for me to stop watching.  :lol:

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #506 on: September 03, 2009, 01:09:59 AM »
Totally 100% agree.  I can't imagine BB doing anything with dates considering how much preparation has been going on.  If they do, it will be physical, like that one comp where the HGs threw a ball and the HG whose ball landed furthest from the actual date lost that round.  It won't be questions, that's for sure!

A physical HOH with only three people competing? BB'll wait until next week. I still think it's questions. The HOH competition would go by so quick if it was two rounds long.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline RahRah

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #507 on: September 03, 2009, 01:15:30 AM »

true, but for me BB is a show for me that's like the Bachelor...I'm kind of tired of the show...but I will never voluntary walk away from it, I just need it to be canceled for me to stop watching.  :lol:
This is true. I am kinda tired of Big Brother but at the same time it always captivates me. Not because of the twists it's just cause I enjoy the game and the anticipation.

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #508 on: September 03, 2009, 01:29:04 AM »
I thought that Big Brother didn't allow the calendar, because wasn't in the season we don't say, that Natalie was using nail polish for her counting and took it away from her? Also I maybe wrong but didn't Russell or Ronnie was writing stuff down and they took it away from him? So maybe they are laughing behind the wall and none of the comps will be with that stuff. mmmmm  :jumpy:

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #509 on: September 03, 2009, 01:45:03 AM »
Totally 100% agree.  I can't imagine BB doing anything with dates considering how much preparation has been going on.  If they do, it will be physical, like that one comp where the HGs threw a ball and the HG whose ball landed furthest from the actual date lost that round.  It won't be questions, that's for sure!

A physical HOH with only three people competing? BB'll wait until next week. I still think it's questions. The HOH competition would go by so quick if it was two rounds long.

Which is exactly why I don't think BB will do a comp involving dates at all.   :tup:  Not enough people for dates to be a physical comp, and questions would weigh too heavily in favor of "The One Who Must Be Swatted."

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #510 on: September 03, 2009, 02:57:24 AM »
The last 4 comp for each seasons:
season 2   The three people layed on a water bed with a hand on a key.
season 3   Questions about the four remaining house guests
season 4   a/b questions about jury guests
season 5   questions before and after about events in the house
season 6   before and after questions
season 7   questions about events
season 8   pictures of comps questions
season 9   fact or fiction questions about house and house guests
season 10  images on tv screen of pass comps questions true of false

so this one should be questions.

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #511 on: September 03, 2009, 03:45:49 AM »
 :duno: I am trying my darndest to remember when James went out the door, and a ? was asked of the remaining houseguest to bring someone back, the majority ruled and a box with james in it came back in the house.  Now i don't remember BB discussing that there would be a twist, I think it was because of his popularity that it happened.  It seemed to me to be up in the air as to who was voted out, meaning it happened spur of the moment. If I remember correctly message boards were going crazy with outrage that it happened .  I'm probably wrong here, but i remember thinking WHAT,,NO WAY.

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #512 on: September 03, 2009, 04:50:36 AM »
Knowing how much of a liar Brat is, are we sure she is 24 and not really 18? She she acts more like an 18 year old than a 24 year old. Hell, my 15 year old niece is more mature than she is!
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #513 on: September 03, 2009, 06:06:32 AM »
She acts like she's 12 and Kevin I don't even know anymore.  I mean how just mean and petty maybe Jeffs last night in the house and this dirtbag takes a lousy glass of wine just to pour it out so Jeff can't have it.  Really -

The comps can't be about what the 2 idiots were studying last nite.  The cameras on BBAD were on them for what seemed like forever showing them breaking the rules and regs.  Only reason they were allowing it has to be that
they're studying for nothing.

And seriously if those 2 losers wind up being final 2 I think the updaters need to go on strike - having to watch those 2 for how many days? Above and beyond the call of duty - there aren't enough Long Island Iced Teas or Mojitos in the world to make that bearable.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #514 on: September 03, 2009, 06:06:53 AM »
I thought that Big Brother didn't allow the calendar, because wasn't in the season we don't say, that Natalie was using nail polish for her counting and took it away from her? Also I maybe wrong but didn't Russell or Ronnie was writing stuff down and they took it away from him? So maybe they are laughing behind the wall and none of the comps will be with that stuff. mmmmm  :jumpy:

Wouldn't it be funny if K/N were 1 day off on everything, and BB noticed so THAT'S why they are letting them keep the calendar?

A girl can dream, can't she?!?!?

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #515 on: September 03, 2009, 06:20:48 AM »
OK....which season is the 'season that shall not be named'??  And if we really can't talk about it or the people, can someone send me a message and tell me why?  thanks.... 

And I agree that there will probably not be anything special or twisy tonight...  but the big build up they did last week was just marketing to get people to watch because the money thing was stupid (except that the hg's did get some money....but big deal)
Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #516 on: September 03, 2009, 07:38:32 AM »
Just to make sure that no one took offense at what I posted.

Its just for weeks now we have all bitched about N/K/Chima and that grew going around repeating the same old, same old and I mean it gets to you whether it goes on inside the house or on these forums.

Now that I HAVE RANTED, I will shut up, take my licks as your expense, offer a sincere apology to anyone I offended and try to figure out of diabetic medicine and Diet Dr. Pepper will work as well as a martini and a chill pill.

Albert!  No need to shut up or take any licks from anyone here. You are just as entitled to your opinion as anyone else here on RFF. That's the reason this forum exists!   

It would be a boring world if we all thought alike. Right? How about a diet root beer? I have some chilling.  :tup:

The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #517 on: September 03, 2009, 07:51:43 AM »
OK....which season is the 'season that shall not be named'??  And if we really can't talk about it or the people, can someone send me a message and tell me why?  thanks.... 

And I agree that there will probably not be anything special or twisy tonight...  but the big build up they did last week was just marketing to get people to watch because the money thing was stupid (except that the hg's did get some money....but big deal)

Starbaby, that season is the horrible winter season 2008. The one that makes the updaters cringe, we've tried to erase it from our minds and have a big bottle of bleach standing by just in case. Remembering the winner is giving me the heebee jeebeeies. :iok

I wonder what would have happened if Kevin hadn't agreed to stick his hand in the dumb box.  It would have been just as lame I'm sure.  :res:

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #518 on: September 03, 2009, 08:07:41 AM »
Thanks for the info about Season 9 !!  I agree, it was horrible....painful even. 

I have so much work to do today, but I might have to sit here and watch the feeds so that I can get my fill of Jeff!!  Poor Jordan. 

I can't let a post go by without expressing how much I detest nasty Gnat.  I wonder if she'll take a shower for the 'live show'... it's been a couple of days..  of course, she's not feeling good, so maybe she'll just stay wrapped up in her blanket  :yess:--preferably with it over her head (mouth).

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #519 on: September 03, 2009, 08:23:40 AM »
Thanks for the info about Season 9 !!  I agree, it was horrible....painful even. 

I have so much work to do today, but I might have to sit here and watch the feeds so that I can get my fill of Jeff!!  Poor Jordan. 

I can't let a post go by without expressing how much I detest nasty Gnat.  I wonder if she'll take a shower for the 'live show'... it's been a couple of days..  of course, she's not feeling good, so maybe she'll just stay wrapped up in her blanket  :yess:--preferably with it over her head (mouth).

I have to admit, yesterday when Nat said she refused to talk until she got a heating pad- I was downright giddy!  Especially when Kevin said it would take 5 hours to go get it!   :yess:

Unfortunatly it didn't take that long!

Nat and Kevin have definatly taken this game to new lows lately.   (:;)

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #520 on: September 03, 2009, 08:55:13 AM »
I just saw this don't know if anybody else has or has posted it here - but here goes

http://bigbrothernetwork.com/big-brother-11-the-return-of-russell-evidence-hidden-in-plain-sight/

Now this would be interesting. 

Offline pledge

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #521 on: September 03, 2009, 09:23:45 AM »

Thinking the exact same thing.  Don't know why this bothers me so much....hmmmm could be because I do not like Nat and now I don't like Kevin   (:;)   Does anyone know for sure that they are not allowed to make a calendar   :duno:   If they can't then both of them need to get some kind of penalty....if it is allowed....well
I hope the comps have nothing to do with dates. 

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #522 on: September 03, 2009, 09:34:37 AM »
I just saw this don't know if anybody else has or has posted it here - but here goes

http://bigbrothernetwork.com/big-brother-11-the-return-of-russell-evidence-hidden-in-plain-sight/

Now this would be interesting. 

Yes, verrrrry interesting...   I did notice the Russell thing.  However, I believe, as this person does...that Jeff would still be out, so pfffttttt....  Except maybe it (Russell reappearing) would help to get Kev and Nat out (I think !!) 

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #523 on: September 03, 2009, 09:40:51 AM »
Remember when the original Nat counted everything in the house? BB never asked anything about the objects.

My bet is it won't have anything to do with counting. However, Jordan and Jeff counted the bottles and cardboard thingies in the Green Room, they put Q tips in the bottles while they counted. ???

It would be something if they brought Russell back, but I don't see it happening. (But it would liven things up!) :meow:

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #524 on: September 03, 2009, 09:46:48 AM »
It would certainly liven things up for everybody stuck updating  pigpen and friend.