Author Topic: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 313776 times)

Offline sbriandy7

• RFF Full Member
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #475 on: September 02, 2009, 11:48:07 PM »
I would love to turn on the TV and see Jeff in my favorite soap opera!!!   :luvu:

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #476 on: September 02, 2009, 11:50:55 PM »
...when life gives you lemons you make lemonade;

When life gives you lemons, break out the tequila and salt!  :blaster

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #477 on: September 02, 2009, 11:52:25 PM »
AND ITS BUGS AND WATER AND MORE BUGS AND LOTS MORE WATER.

I'm pretty sure that the next HOH and Veto are going to have zero to do with bugs and water.

HOH will be questions pertaining to events in the house, and it's probably going to be a certain number of questions and the person with the most correct answers wins. Veto will probably be a physical/mental kind of competition where they'll have to come up with the order of something in the house (nominations, for the most part) while running back and forth to grab answers.

how boring and predictable this is becoming.  You'd think they'd come up with some different stuff, at different times.  Doesn't make it very challenging when nat & Kevin sit up in HOH --make a calendar of all the events-- and prepare for the test tomorrow knowing all the answers.  I hope its like the season not to be mentioned --- where that natalie studied everything and I believe they did that comp - after she could not participate because she was the last HOH?

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #478 on: September 02, 2009, 11:54:57 PM »
Nat and Kevin are going over dates and Nat knows EVERYTHING.  It's amazing how she is nameing all of this stuff off.  Jordan and Michele need to be very worried if the HOH or POV has anything to do with dates and when things happened. 

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #479 on: September 02, 2009, 11:58:11 PM »
Nobody KNOWS what's next.  As Jeff would tell Nat/Know-It-All  ie:Nat-It-All, How do you know?  Why do you say No to what I say, you don't know Nat.  So really, we are all guessing.  If we are not guessing, and BB has done the same F4 to F2 games, then they shouldn't do it again, that's boring.  IMO

Offline sbriandy7

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #480 on: September 03, 2009, 12:00:29 AM »
Nat and Kevin are going over dates and Nat knows EVERYTHING.  It's amazing how she is nameing all of this stuff off.  Jordan and Michele need to be very worried if the HOH or POV has anything to do with dates and when things happened. 

After watching her tonight, I am getting pretty worried, but if she wins HOH, what is the liklihood that she will win the POV, Michelle should win it, take herself off the block and put up Kevin and vote him out. Then there's the chance Kevin could win POV since Nat is training him.  :hides I'm scared..

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #481 on: September 03, 2009, 12:00:54 AM »
...when life gives you lemons you make lemonade;

When life gives you lemons, break out the tequila and salt!  :blaster

...or Mike's Hard Lemonade  :funny: :funny: :funny:

Offline RahRah

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #482 on: September 03, 2009, 12:02:05 AM »
They go out of their way to go against what people are banking on so it's fair

That's why they waited for Natalie BB9 to not be able to play for the dates comp; I'd think BB are going to play a little to Jordan/michele like they did with the Coup D'Etat and avoid that type of stuff tbh just to give michele and jordan a chance
"No Biggie, No Worry, No Sweat! This game ain't over yet!" - Howie in final 5

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #483 on: September 03, 2009, 12:04:34 AM »

After watching her tonight, I am getting pretty worried, but if she wins HOH, what is the liklihood that she will win the POV, Michelle should win it, take herself off the block and put up Kevin and vote him out. Then there's the chance Kevin could win POV since Nat is training him.  :hides I'm scared..

well look at it this way -- BB is letting them do the calendar -- and if they do a POV or HOH with this type of comp -- its a sure bet that BB wants NAt in the finals and not Michele.  To me - that would be pretty blatant in my mind

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #484 on: September 03, 2009, 12:05:48 AM »
AND ITS BUGS AND WATER AND MORE BUGS AND LOTS MORE WATER.

I'm pretty sure that the next HOH and Veto are going to have zero to do with bugs and water.

HOH will be questions pertaining to events in the house, and it's probably going to be a certain number of questions and the person with the most correct answers wins. Veto will probably be a physical/mental kind of competition where they'll have to come up with the order of something in the house (nominations, for the most part) while running back and forth to grab answers.

how boring and predictable this is becoming.  You'd think they'd come up with some different stuff, at different times.  Doesn't make it very challenging when nat & Kevin sit up in HOH --make a calendar of all the events-- and prepare for the test tomorrow knowing all the answers.  I hope its like the season not to be mentioned --- where that natalie studied everything and I believe they did that comp - after she could not participate because she was the last HOH?

True, but I'm sure that BB's had this figured out since before everyone came into the house. AG and company probably sit down and discuss what will be considered HOH, Veto, and so on. Unless AG decides to switch things up at the last second, I have a feeling what I said is right.

Now that there's four people left and whoever wins HOH this week gets to play in the HOH competition next week, BB can't pull any strings and switch competitions to screw people over.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #485 on: September 03, 2009, 12:06:25 AM »

well look at it this way -- BB is letting them do the calendar -- and if they do a POV or HOH with this type of comp -- its a sure bet that BB wants NAt in the finals and not Michele.  To me - that would be pretty blatant in my mind
Yes, The difference is that BB is LETTING them break the rules - and if the comp is similar, then BB is involved??!

Offline sbriandy7

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #486 on: September 03, 2009, 12:07:16 AM »
Why isn't Michelle and Jordan doing the same thing as N/K..... :spy:....it's driving me crazy..... :groan:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #487 on: September 03, 2009, 12:11:45 AM »

Yes, The difference is that BB is LETTING them break the rules - and if the comp is similar, then BB is involved??!
I know that is what is really ticking me off here.  What's the sense of having a rule book?  They gave Hg's extra slop days for --eating 1 grape or sipping a drink -- but N/K get to keep going with this calendar.  Totally not fair -- unless BB doesn't give a hoot because they have no intention of using the info in a comp?

Offline sbriandy7

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #488 on: September 03, 2009, 12:15:21 AM »
Michelle should have messed up their calendar by changing colors on them or something when she had the chance and found it that day... :rulz:

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #489 on: September 03, 2009, 12:16:32 AM »
Ok - Nat has officially rubbed off on Kevin.

He took wine and dumped it down the toilet because he didn't want Jeff to have it.

No!!  He did that??  What a DB!  :meow:
No MSG!

Offline RahRah

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #490 on: September 03, 2009, 12:20:01 AM »
Also to further my case about them probably avoiding questions about dates:

they skipped the majority rules comp altogether because the other side was planning it out in advance; I don't think they will play any challenges that anyone have planned for because that just becomes predictable and easy in a game that you're suppose to expect the unexpected
"No Biggie, No Worry, No Sweat! This game ain't over yet!" - Howie in final 5

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #491 on: September 03, 2009, 12:25:30 AM »

they skipped the majority rules comp altogether because the other side was planning it out in advance; I don't think they will play any challenges that anyone have planned for because that just becomes predictable and easy in a game that you're suppose to expect the unexpected

I really hope you are right.  Otherwise, Nat will be our new HOH this time tomorrow night  :meow:

Offline sbriandy7

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #492 on: September 03, 2009, 12:28:24 AM »

I really hope you are right.  Otherwise, Nat will be our new HOH this time tomorrow night  :meow:

Thanks Bam Bam, there went my cookie dough.... :barf

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #493 on: September 03, 2009, 12:34:15 AM »

Just doing my part to help you with your weight!   :funny:

Offline sbriandy7

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #494 on: September 03, 2009, 12:35:43 AM »

Looking for the camera here in my home... :spy: how did she know I needed to lose weight..... :funny:  :funny: :funny:

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #495 on: September 03, 2009, 12:36:48 AM »
  (:;) Did sNATchly and Kevin do something to the vaseline or anything else in the bathroom?  I know I heard or saw where they took Michele's gloves.

Man they burn my butt.  :knuckles:
No MSG!

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #496 on: September 03, 2009, 12:37:19 AM »

Looking for the camera here in my home... :spy: how did she know I needed to lose weight..... :funny:  :funny: :funny:

Doesn't every female think she needs to loose weight?   :res:

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #497 on: September 03, 2009, 12:38:25 AM »
  (:;) Did sNATchly and Kevin do something to the vaseline or anything else in the bathroom?  I know I heard or saw where they took Michele's gloves.

They haven't done it yet, that I know of.  They were talking about doing the toilet seat tonight when everyone turns the lights out.  They really are awful  (:;)

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #498 on: September 03, 2009, 12:42:57 AM »
  (:;) Did sNATchly and Kevin do something to the vaseline or anything else in the bathroom?  I know I heard or saw where they took Michele's gloves.

They haven't done it yet, that I know of.  They were talking about doing the toilet seat tonight when everyone turns the lights out.  They really are awful  (:;)

Don't ya think Michele would have busted those 2 for the calendar long ago?  Her of all people would snag the rule book and/or ask for clarification from BB.

And I'm gonna throw this out there again, was there not a season where a HG received penalty points for something they did?  I wanna say it played out during the vote/eviction.  I don't remember the details. Help ME!   :duno:
No MSG!

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #499 on: September 03, 2009, 12:44:00 AM »

Totally 100% agree.  I can't imagine BB doing anything with dates considering how much preparation has been going on.  If they do, it will be physical, like that one comp where the HGs threw a ball and the HG whose ball landed furthest from the actual date lost that round.  It won't be questions, that's for sure!