Author Topic: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 313888 times)

Offline sbriandy7

• RFF Full Member
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #450 on: September 02, 2009, 10:38:10 PM »
 :eww Does pigpen have the same clothes on as yesterday???

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #451 on: September 02, 2009, 10:40:33 PM »
My fingers are crossed too, I do have a small feeling that Julie is going to say tomorrow, "I told you all twist were going to come, and here they are...."

If there was a twist, it would be mentioned at the tail end of Tuesday's show. Something like... "Who will be evicted from the Big Brother house? Jordan or Jeff? Or will a special power change the nominees?" or whatever. Nothing was said, so I assume there's no special twist.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline RahRah

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #452 on: September 02, 2009, 10:44:43 PM »
Let's speculate!

I think michele would win against Kevin

Russell/Jordan/Jeff/America and she wins; Jessie would maybe vote for her too
Jordan vs Kevin is a toss up; she'd probably get Jeff as the only for sure outside of america and maybe michele/jessie
jordan vs nat would be Nats; she'd get russ/jessie/lydia/kevin
jordan vs michele would be a toss up probably; natalie/jeff/lydia/probably jessie/maybe America
michele vs nat will be Natalies probably cause Jordan is stupid kinda; natalie would get jessie/jordan/lydia/kevin prob maybe not if jeff convinces jordan to vote for michele if he even notices
and FINALLY kevin vs nat would be a toss up; she'd get jeff/jordan/jessie and he'd get lydia/michele; russell and america are toss ups but i think America will go with Kevin and Russell will go with natalie

what's everyones thoughts on votes?
"No Biggie, No Worry, No Sweat! This game ain't over yet!" - Howie in final 5

Offline RahRah

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #453 on: September 02, 2009, 11:01:49 PM »
Also i hate to double post but

:jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :yess: :yess: :yess: :yess: :yess: :yess: :yess: :yess: :yess: :yess: :yess: :trampb: :trampb: :trampb: :trampb: :trampb: :trampb: :trampb: :trampb: :trampb: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :luvu: :luvu: :luvu: :luvu: :luvu: :luvu: :hrt: :hrt: :hrt: :hrt: :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :piano: :piano: :piano: :piano: :piano: :piano: :piano: :piano: :hfive: :hfive: :hfive: :hfive: :hfive: :hfive: :ninja :ninja :ninja :ninja :ninja :party: :party: :party: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Jordan and michele are a team now! that means michele would prob win against nat now too and HOPEFULLY they can get to the final two

PS sorry for killing your computer with all the happy emoticons

Offline Atomic_Skittles

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #454 on: September 02, 2009, 11:05:53 PM »
Hey, I'd much rather see Jordan and Michelle in the final 2 than stinky Nat and dumb-ass Kev so  :partie: :margarita: :party:

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #455 on: September 02, 2009, 11:11:45 PM »
Thank Heavens Jeff FINALLY got through to Jordan that she should work with Michele.

:jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #456 on: September 02, 2009, 11:16:02 PM »
I hope all this calendar crap with K & N BLOWS UP in their faces!!!!!!! AND ITS BUGS AND WATER AND MORE BUGS AND LOTS MORE WATER.   OH Good BB called Nat into the DR to take her calendar away????? That would be sweet.

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #457 on: September 02, 2009, 11:19:01 PM »
Ok, I have been away from this board for about 7 hours and came back to read this discussion and to try to be objective.....unfortuately, the experience leaves me nonplussed.

First, Jeff is going home....GET OVER IT! No one did this to Jeff EXCEPT HIMSELF AND HIS POOR EXCUSE OF GAMEPLAY.

Second, with Jordan on the block, the only person who benefits by Jeff staying is Michelle..

As someone else pointed out, if there was an additional twist that could save Jeff, CBS would hyping the hell out of it.

The twist was the Pandora's box and the money...it may not be the twist you think you deserve but it is the one you got!.....Get over the idea that BB didnt keep their word...they did, you just didnt like it.

Ask yourselves this question, If it were Nat and Kevin on the block, would you be crying about "Where is the Twist?" "BB sucks!",whatever.

Jeff and Jordan only made it this far because of America voting to give Jeff the CDE...,their gameplay was mediocre AT BEST.....they stabbed their only true ally in the back but did so before it was the right time.

Now Jeff will pay the price. But dont worry, he won good money, a nice trip and developed a huge American fanbase....ask Janelle...you dont have to win the final prize to come out of this game a BIG winner.

(I want to yell GROW UP, but wont.)
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline Atomic_Skittles

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #458 on: September 02, 2009, 11:20:21 PM »
We can only wish BB would take away the calendar, but I doubt it because they didn't take away the other one, right? Plus, BB is letting  :nat and  :dork: run the whole flippin' house by letting them throw away all that food....I think it should come out of their stipend!  :ugot

Offline sbriandy7

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #459 on: September 02, 2009, 11:23:51 PM »
Ok, I have been away from this board for about 7 hours and came back to read this discussion and to try to be objective.....unfortuately, the experience leaves me nonplussed.

First, Jeff is going home....GET OVER IT! No one did this to Jeff EXCEPT HIMSELF AND HIS POOR EXCUSE OF GAMEPLAY.

Second, with Jordan on the block, the only person who benefits by Jeff staying is Michelle..

As someone else pointed out, if there was an additional twist that could save Jeff, CBS would hyping the hell out of it.

The twist was the Pandora's box and the money...it may not be the twist you think you deserve but it is the one you got!.....Get over the idea that BB didnt keep their word...they did, you just didnt like it.

Ask yourselves this question, If it were Nat and Kevin on the block, would you be crying about "Where is the Twist?" "BB sucks!",whatever.

Jeff and Jordan only made it this far because of America voting to give Jeff the CDE...,their gameplay was mediocre AT BEST.....they stabbed their only true ally in the back but did so before it was the right time.

Now Jeff will pay the price. But dont worry, he won good money, a nice trip and developed a huge American fanbase....ask Janelle...you dont have to win the final prize to come out of this game a BIG winner.

:chillpill: lol

Offline Atomic_Skittles

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #460 on: September 02, 2009, 11:26:32 PM »

:chillpill: lol

Yeah, and a  :margarita: hee hee!

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #461 on: September 02, 2009, 11:27:10 PM »

Offline sbriandy7

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #462 on: September 02, 2009, 11:29:29 PM »
I hate to be talked to in ALL CAPS!!!  :crybabe:  Just kiddin. I have pretty much accepted the fact that Jeff is going home and am pulling for Michelle and Jordan of course, but part of this form as I understand it is to rant and rave and look for strands of hope somewhere out there were there are other gullible people like me!!

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #463 on: September 02, 2009, 11:29:47 PM »
Ok - Nat has officially rubbed off on Kevin.

He took wine and dumped it down the toilet because he didn't want Jeff to have it.

Offline RahRah

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #464 on: September 02, 2009, 11:30:45 PM »
k lemme pick this apart a bit since you're kinda picking apart other peoples stuff

k power to ya

Why get over it? it's a discussion board about BB11; people can feel whatever they want to feel about any houseguest

well that's dependent on a lot of things; there's only 2 other people in the house after this; Jeff would surely benefit from it and if Natalie voted to keep him she'd be guaranteed final 3 which isn't really not-benefiting; she's benefiting from it but she'd probably be better off without him

I agree

Pandora's Box?

it sounds menacing and changing and it's just oh hey it rains money with no consequence; I don't think it's about keeping your word I think it's about introducing something so big so late in the game and have it so dumb and irrelevant to the game

I'd be like "Is that it?" like I am now; it's not about Jeff it's about the twist itself; there's never been an advertised twist that has come out so non-beneficial to gameplay at all; even the Coup D'Etat season 7 was more influencial cause mike threatened george with it in a way by hinting he had it so he wouldn't put will on the block

And they acknowledged they only got this far because of America

when life gives you lemons you make lemonade; Plus getting Russell out was their best decision - he would have won that HOH had Kevin went out most likely and michele would have still won that veto; there is potential that he would've got Jeff out this week also but there's no way anyone can tell so there's no point in playing what if's and just look at the fact: Jeff got out the best player and gave himself a good shot at winning the rest of the competitions

it didn't pan out

'get over it' ;)(just kidding you don't have to because there's no right of mine to tell people what to do)

Yep; good for him

Even though I wasn't apart of any of this original stuff you're bickering about I want to yell DONT BE SO ABRASIVE but won't

but wait in doing that I kinda did like you just kinda did
« Last Edit: September 02, 2009, 11:34:07 PM by RahRah »

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #465 on: September 02, 2009, 11:31:18 PM »
Jeff may stay or go, there may be more to the twist or not, nat could win it all, or not. Everyone has there favs.  I think Jeff made some bad moves, but Jeff doesn't see all that we do.  SO he could - as the rest of the HG's -- only play out the game he was comfortable with.  ITs  a game.  Too bad he couldn't see all that you could -- I'm sure when he sees all that we did he's going to feel like a class A idiot.  

Side note:  I officiallly cannot stand Kevin now.  

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #466 on: September 02, 2009, 11:33:13 PM »
Albert, good point about Janelle.  You don't have to win to do well and Jeff will most likely get plenty of exposure after the show and hopefully make even more money. 

Offline sbriandy7

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #467 on: September 02, 2009, 11:34:20 PM »
k lemme pick this apart a bit since you're kinda picking apart other peoples stuff

k power to ya

Why get over it? it's a discussion board about BB11; people can feel whatever they want to feel about any houseguest

well that's dependent on a lot of things; there's only 2 other people in the house after this; Jeff would surely benefit from it and if Natalie voted to keep him she'd be guaranteed final 3 which isn't really not-benefiting; she's benefiting from it but she'd probably be better off without him

I agree

Pandora's Box?

it sounds menacing and changing and it's just oh hey it rains money with no consequence; I don't think it's about keeping your word I think it's about introducing something so big so late in the game and have it so dumb and irrelevant to the game

I'd be like "Is that it?" like I am now; it's not about Jeff it's about the twist itself; there's never been an advertised twist that has come out so beneficial to gameplay at all; even the Coup D'Etat season 7 was more influencial cause mike threatened george with it in a way by hinting he had it so he wouldn't put will on the block

And they acknowledged they only got this far because of America

when life gives you lemons you make lemonade; Plus getting Russell out was their best decision - he would have won that HOH had Kevin went out most likely and michele would have still won that veto; there is potential that he would've got Jeff out this week also but there's no way anyone can tell so there's no point in playing what if's and just look at the fact: Jeff got out the best player and gave himself a good shot at winning the rest of the competitions

it didn't pan out

'get over it' ;)(just kidding you don't have to because there's no right of mine to tell people what to do)

Yep; good for him

Even though I wasn't apart of any of this original stuff you're bickering about I want to yell DONT BE SO ABRASIVE but won't

but wait in doing that I kinda did like you just kinda did

:yourock:

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #468 on: September 02, 2009, 11:37:18 PM »
Just to make sure that no one took offense at what I posted.

Its just for weeks now we have all bitched about N/K/Chima and that grew going around repeating the same old, same old and I mean it gets to you whether it goes on inside the house or on these forums.

Now that I HAVE RANTED, I will shut up, take my licks as your expense, offer a sincere apology to anyone I offended and try to figure out of diabetic medicine and Diet Dr. Pepper will work as well as a martini and a chill pill.
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline RahRah

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #469 on: September 02, 2009, 11:38:25 PM »
Nah man it's cool

I don't take offense as I hope you don't take offense to mine; just talking game for the most part

Offline sbriandy7

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #470 on: September 02, 2009, 11:40:53 PM »

Its just for weeks now we have all bitched about N/K/Chima and that grew going around repeating the same old, same old and I mean it gets to you whether it goes on inside the house or on these forums.

Now that I HAVE RANTED, I will shut up, take my licks as your expense, offer a sincere apology to anyone I offended and try to figure out of diabetic medicine and Diet Dr. Pepper will work as well as a martini and a chill pill.

No worries....not offended here. Everyone has the right to their own opinion. I am only ranting and raving here so that I don't get a divorce by driving my husband crazy..... :furious:

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #471 on: September 02, 2009, 11:41:14 PM »
 :hearts: :-* :talk :luvya:

just showing some love to all of our guests and members

You gotta love this place  :lol: I know I do
delightful just delightful

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #472 on: September 02, 2009, 11:43:35 PM »

Don't worry about it.  You made some very valid points.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #473 on: September 02, 2009, 11:44:04 PM »

I took offensive.  I know Jeff has screwed himself -- but being left with Nat & kevin -I'd still want jeff jordon and michele left to battle it out.  So if the pandora's box was just to give us Hope -- it got me through this week.  I like this game and really get into it more than TAR or Survivor.  And its fun that we all twist our brains - brainstorming the milliion different outcomes.  That's it -- it supposed to be fun no matter who you are for or against.  

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #474 on: September 02, 2009, 11:45:27 PM »
AND ITS BUGS AND WATER AND MORE BUGS AND LOTS MORE WATER.

I'm pretty sure that the next HOH and Veto are going to have zero to do with bugs and water.

HOH will be questions pertaining to events in the house, and it's probably going to be a certain number of questions and the person with the most correct answers wins. Veto will probably be a physical/mental kind of competition where they'll have to come up with the order of something in the house (nominations, for the most part) while running back and forth to grab answers.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score