Author Topic: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 312293 times)

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #425 on: September 02, 2009, 08:42:24 PM »
:helpme  I'm stuck in RFF all alone!!!!  :knock: 

Naw.....  I'm here....   I go back and forth...reading the reports on the feeds...  J/J are SO cute.  I wonder if they will have a relationship outside the house....    :roses:

But then they show the feeds of Gnat and her bitch, Kevin....  and I get so upset, I want to fly to CA and slap the sh*t out of both of them !!   :naughtyd:

Does anyone know if Nasty Gnat would even be allowed to 'rape' Michele and/or Jeff of their prizes?
Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #426 on: September 02, 2009, 08:50:00 PM »
I hope J/J stay together...  I know the chances are slim.... geographically separated ...  and the difference in ages...and life experience etc., but they've been through alot together and there's something to be said for that....unlike a situation like 'The Bachelor/Bachelorette', where they live in this fantasy world and are suppose to fall in love, make promises of marriage and then go back to the real world.   No wonder hardly any of those couples 'make it'. 

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #427 on: September 02, 2009, 08:50:41 PM »
If you have the feeds (Or get the trial!!) I posted some flashbacks of Nat's idea earlier today.

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,19706.msg463811.html#msg463811

She asked for permission to do whatever it is she plans to do and won't do it unless the DR gives her permission. I THINK she wants to ask for the TV but doesn't think Michele will offer to give it to her.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #428 on: September 02, 2009, 08:53:25 PM »
If you have the feeds (Or get the trial!!) I posted some flashbacks of Nat's idea earlier today.

She asked for permission to do whatever it is she plans to do and won't do it unless the DR gives her permission. I THINK she wants to ask for the TV but doesn't think Michele will offer to give it to her.

Thanks TexasLady....   I can't believe she was going to actually ask permission....   I hope they don't allow it...and/or Michele (or Jeff) tell her to go eat bugs..... 

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #429 on: September 02, 2009, 09:02:38 PM »

Thanks TexasLady....   I can't believe she was going to actually ask permission....   I hope they don't allow it...and/or Michele (or Jeff) tell her to go eat bugs..... 

Everyday that nasty nat is still here she get more down and dirty than the day before.  I really can't stand this person.  She is just such a scumbag and I hope that its Kevin's downfall for backing her up and sticking with her. If Jeff goes, Michele better kick some butt and removes these two.  My worry is in the DR shown on Tuesday's episode Michele said Kevin was her target.  Needs to be Nat.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #430 on: September 02, 2009, 09:04:53 PM »
Last year didn't someone win $10,000 and think about offering it to save someone? Was it Sharon? I forget..
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #431 on: September 02, 2009, 09:06:11 PM »
 :waves: I thought that BB made it a point to say they were making a special exception to their rules last season with the comp where they all  won prizes ( Libra = trip and Manchelle = F-in Leahtahd) and they were allowed to use the prizes to get ahead in the game by bartering with them for votes, etc.?? I assume that means that the rules won't allow trading prizes for votes and/or positioning in the game. nat would try to take all the loot and still vote them out. Where's Puddin? We need a smiley swinging a Gnat by the ponytail? For a minute at the beginning I thought she was kind of little and cute - now I think she is as annoying as she is little and as her hair is long. Yikes!  :groan:

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #432 on: September 02, 2009, 09:18:13 PM »
I used to think Kevin was pretty smart.....but he's an  idiot too....  waits on Gnat hand and foot (and not just today when she's not feeling good)......and listens to and accepts every scheme she comes up with - and can't see that she's going to make an  ass :doh:      out of him, too.  He's not thinking to F2.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #433 on: September 02, 2009, 09:25:01 PM »
I used to think Kevin was pretty smart.....but he's an  idiot too....  waits on Gnat hand and foot (and not just today when she's not feeling good)......and listens to and accepts every scheme she comes up with - and can't see that she's going to make an  ass :doh:      out of him, too.  He's not thinking to F2.

Yep --- if he was really thinking about winning.  nat has to go -- she has the votes.  if Kevin doesn't want blood on his hands, let Michele do it. and or Jeff if he were to stay.  Jordon could win bucks too.  So I'd want her gone too. 

Offline bella365

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #434 on: September 02, 2009, 09:32:18 PM »
I still have a little glimmer of hope that their is a small twist that senda Nat packing out of the BB house. :waves: However, I am stil mad at BB for lying/hyping this week up talking about that there are "twist," and not one twist has occured. :'(

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #435 on: September 02, 2009, 09:34:52 PM »
 :knuckles: (:;) That rotten spoiled little Gnat was actually going to throw out the brand new package of mushrooms just because she doesn't like them? Puddin - instead of making the smiley swinging the ponytailed Gnat - please make it slamming the ponytailed Gnat all over the ground! What a horribly rotten, selfish little creature she is.  :pull I just can't stand her another minute. I am so aggravated that it makes more sense for Michele to keep her and evict Kevin - that means we are stuck with the little witch at least until after the 1st F3 comp.  :groan:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #436 on: September 02, 2009, 09:37:16 PM »
:knuckles: (:;) That rotten spoiled little Gnat was actually going to throw out the brand new package of mushrooms just because she doesn't like them? Puddin - instead of making the smiley swinging the ponytailed Gnat - please make it slamming the ponytailed Gnat all over the ground! What a horribly rotten, selfish little creature she is.  :pull I just can't stand her another minute. I am so aggravated that it makes more sense for Michele to keep her and evict Kevin - that means we are stuck with the little witch at least until after the 1st F3 comp.  :groan:

Michele needs to think that Nat is golden with the jury.  Get her out now.

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #437 on: September 02, 2009, 09:41:35 PM »

Amen to that Artzy ! :yess:

Offline sbriandy7

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #438 on: September 02, 2009, 09:50:32 PM »
I hope it's not BORING on BBAD tonight, but I suspect it will be. Has Jeff accepted his fate or do you think he still thinks he has a chance?  :duno:

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #439 on: September 02, 2009, 09:51:34 PM »

Michele needs to think that Nat is golden with the jury.  Get her out now.

Well - I think if Michele does that Gnat will taint the jury against her (even more than they already are) - Kevin has no sway in the JH. If Michele boots Kevin, no  one in the JH will care, and if Gnat gets sent to the JH because she lost the comp in the F3 then it will be her own fault, and no one can blame Michele. If Michele makes it to F2 with Jordan, then Michele should win the $500K, because as much as the JH members like Jordan - Michele's game was far superior, and they will vote for that over Jordan's personality. They will also rationalize that $50K will really help Jordan out a lot, but that she probably would have no clue what to do with the $500K. Remember - everyone in the JH hated Dick, and they still voted for him because of his game play.

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #440 on: September 02, 2009, 09:56:43 PM »
 :waves: TID-BIT TIME: I remember that some people were asking about Chima's episode on A&E's Cold Case Files. I just came across the YouTube site that has it in 3 parts. Here it is: Just be warned that it isn't pretty:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHvIZyJTmSo&feature=PlayList&p=B4EA8579F1B5193F&index=0&playnext=1

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #441 on: September 02, 2009, 10:00:04 PM »
 :duno: OK - why is it that every single post I have on this page says I have 505 posts? Doesn't it add every single time we post?  :o My post counter is frozen - where are my mittens?  :groan:

Offline bigben07

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #442 on: September 02, 2009, 10:00:14 PM »
Hi everyone!  I just have a question.  Does anyone ever tell Jeff thank you for cooking them dinner.  They always seem to enjoy it, but I never hear a thank you.  Then they just drop their plates in the sink (Nat) and leave.  Just curious.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #443 on: September 02, 2009, 10:06:37 PM »
Hi everyone!  I just have a question.  Does anyone ever tell Jeff thank you for cooking them dinner.  They always seem to enjoy it, but I never hear a thank you.  Then they just drop their plates in the sink (Nat) and leave.  Just curious.

No they don't.  And not only do they NOT thank him, they basically feel that it is their right to sit there while he cooks for them...And N/K have even said that after JEFF leaves, they are going to make Michele cook for them.

They are lazy pigs...

Offline Atomic_Skittles

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #444 on: September 02, 2009, 10:09:03 PM »
Nat is such a  :swine...is she really bitching about the food in the SR? I'd love it if my fridge and counters were stacked with that much food.....what a spoiled, useless little brat.    (:;)

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #445 on: September 02, 2009, 10:17:51 PM »
Nat is such a  :swine...is she really bitching about the food in the SR? I'd love it if my fridge and counters were stacked with that much food.....what a spoiled, useless little brat.    (:;)

Can you even stand it?  She's not satisfied with ANYTHING!  If she's like this IRL, I feel sorry for her boyfriend...

Offline TXBluebonnet

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #446 on: September 02, 2009, 10:19:15 PM »
I am hoping so badly that Jeff is save and Nat goes tomorrow night.  Seeing her go out would be priceless. Fingers and toes are crossed.  Surely Pandora's Box & the key are not over!!      

Offline bella365

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #447 on: September 02, 2009, 10:27:31 PM »
I am hoping so badly that Jeff is save and Nat goes tomorrow night.  Seeing her go out would be priceless. Fingers and toes are crossed.  Surely Pandora's Box & the key are not over!!      

My fingers are crossed too, I do have a small feeling that Julie is going to say tomorrow, "I told you all twist were going to come, and here they are...." If no twist tomorrow I am officially pissed at BB for making this a boring week, and lying to get ratings. :lies:

Offline sbriandy7

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #448 on: September 02, 2009, 10:28:42 PM »
:duno: OK - why is it that every single post I have on this page says I have 505 posts? Doesn't it add every single time we post?  :o My post counter is frozen - where are my mittens?  :groan:

Here's a fire for ya Artzy.... :camping: HEY, mine is frozen too!!!! :furious:

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #449 on: September 02, 2009, 10:37:36 PM »
So if Michele and Jordan makes it to F2, then Jeff will easily hands down get the America's Choice jury prize and that would be great since those three will all win money. Michele has the TV dealio and Jeff has the Hawaii trip so that's even better!