Author Topic: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 313814 times)

Offline sbriandy7

• RFF Full Member
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #400 on: September 02, 2009, 04:18:56 PM »
Wouldn't be funny if Michelle wins HOH and Kevin won POV and he kicks out Natalie? I would be  :funny:  :funny:  :funny:

OMG, if Jeff leaves, that is the best case scenario, the only thing that might keep him from doing that is he would need Natalie to help get rid of Michelle........wait a minute....who am I kiddin? Nat can't do anything....... :colors

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #401 on: September 02, 2009, 04:29:03 PM »
That's why Kevin won't keep Jeff  :groan: 

If Jeff goes, he knows that Michelle wants Nat out, he teams up with her there and he doesn't really care if he goes F2 with Jordan or Michelle.  He just doesn't want to have to fight off Nat & Jeff and Jeff's gone!

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #402 on: September 02, 2009, 04:31:00 PM »
Wouldn't be funny if Michelle wins HOH and Kevin won POV and he kicks out Natalie? I would be  :funny:  :funny:  :funny:

OMG, if Jeff leaves, that is the best case scenario, the only thing that might keep him from doing that is he would need Natalie to help get rid of Michelle........wait a minute....who am I kiddin? Nat can't do anything....... :colors
He wouldn't be able to get rid of Michelle, she would be safe if she is HOH

Offline sbriandy7

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #403 on: September 02, 2009, 04:45:11 PM »

He wouldn't be able to get rid of Michelle, she would be safe if she is HOH

I meant when they were only 3 there.  OMG I'm so confused. If Michelle wins HOH and Kevin gets Nat out, then he has to fight agains the strongest player there, however, if he goes to the F2 with either of them, he will probably win. I see no reason to keep her at all after this if he has a brain in his head. Gnat is no better in competitions than Jordan is... :drama

Offline sbriandy7

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #404 on: September 02, 2009, 04:49:34 PM »
I can't take it anymore, I have a huge headache and this is all driving me nuts. I keep changing my mind every 5 seconds (like the HGs). I'm done. I'm going to get some work done and try to get back to the real world and maybe when I come back you sane people will have it all figured out for me.......lol  :faint:

Offline Knarley

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #405 on: September 02, 2009, 04:51:22 PM »
I don't think he would put Nat out, because he wants her vote in the JH.  He needs someone else to put her out.

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #406 on: September 02, 2009, 05:33:14 PM »
I can't take it anymore, I have a huge headache and this is all driving me nuts. I keep changing my mind every 5 seconds (like the HGs). I'm done. I'm going to get some work done and try to get back to the real world and maybe when I come back you sane people will have it all figured out for me.......lol  :faint:

You do realize it will still change 50 million times between now and the show tomorrow, right?  You can either  :martini:  OR  :rfth:
and try to save yourself.  Whatever works best for you.  Me, personally, I'm just looking more and more like this  :hosed every night!  ;D

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #407 on: September 02, 2009, 05:41:16 PM »
Maybe with them all staying up today  :yess: hope they all go to sleep tonight early. They all stay up way way to late for me.   :colors

Offline sbriandy7

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #408 on: September 02, 2009, 06:14:37 PM »

You do realize it will still change 50 million times between now and the show tomorrow, right?  You can either  :martini:  OR  :rfth:
and try to save yourself.  Whatever works best for you.  Me, personally, I'm just looking more and more like this  :hosed every night!  ;D

I'm proud of myself....I stayed away for over an hour... :angel......This show is not only making me gain weight by watching them eat and making me hungry on BBAD, but I'm also smokin' like a train... :smoke. At least I don't drink........yet.

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #409 on: September 02, 2009, 06:19:55 PM »

I'm proud of myself....I stayed away for over an hour... :angel......This show is not only making me gain weight by watching them eat and making me hungry on BBAD, but I'm also smokin' like a train... :smoke. At least I don't drink........yet.

You will know you really have it bad when you start helping us update! The updaters are the best!  :yourock:

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #410 on: September 02, 2009, 06:26:12 PM »
natalie is going to try to get jeff and michelle to give her their prizes and she is delusional. I know Jeff and Michele won't give up their prizes. I am curious to see how that all goes down tonight.

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #411 on: September 02, 2009, 06:27:20 PM »
 :waves: I have been giving this a little thought, and I think if by some fluke it were Kevin and Jordan in the F2, Jordan stands a better chance than Kevin to win 1st place. Everyone in the JH likes her, and everyone knows that she needs the money. They have each won an HOH and a POV, and Jordan has lied to no one and Kevin has lied to everyone. Kevin said himself that he doesn't have any votes in the JH sitting next to Nat. Michele tried to use that argument to keep Jeff and for them to go to F3, and Kevin agreed with her. The one thing Kevin won't do is evict Nat because he doesn't want to lose her vote in the JH, and he doesn't want her influencing other's votes against him. I haven't looked at the live feeds today so I don't know what's going on, but I think there is still a possibility that Kevin could evict Jordan in the tie breaker vote tomorrow. Funny - the fewer the people the more plausible the various scenarios!  :ascared  :groan:  :duno:

Offline sbriandy7

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #412 on: September 02, 2009, 06:28:40 PM »

You will know you really have it bad when you start helping us update! The updaters are the best!  :yourock:

Exactly how does it work??? Do people just jump in updating or what?? I notice there is always someone updating. I really wouldn't mind if I can get caught up on my transcription.

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #413 on: September 02, 2009, 06:36:38 PM »
natalie is going to try to get jeff and michelle to give her their prizes and she is delusional. I know Jeff and Michele won't give up their prizes. I am curious to see how that all goes down tonight.
When she does this then what they should tell her, no we are giving you hoh and if you don't do it we are going to talk to Jordan and this week Michelle and Jordan will go after her and not Kevin. I think they should tell Jordan about all of this anyway, because Natalie told her about Michelle has already tried to cut a deal to keep Jeff.

Offline trinka

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #414 on: September 02, 2009, 06:37:55 PM »
Marinade? He put a LOT of pepper in that bowl!
Marinade? He put a LOT of pepper in that bowl!

Offline sbriandy7

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #415 on: September 02, 2009, 06:40:44 PM »
:waves: I have been giving this a little thought, and I think if by some fluke it were Kevin and Jordan in the F2, Jordan stands a better chance than Kevin to win 1st place. Everyone in the JH likes her, and everyone knows that she needs the money. They have each won an HOH and a POV, and Jordan has lied to no one and Kevin has lied to everyone. Kevin said himself that he doesn't have any votes in the JH sitting next to Nat. Michele tried to use that argument to keep Jeff and for them to go to F3, and Kevin agreed with her. The one thing Kevin won't do is evict Nat because he doesn't want to lose her vote in the JH, and he doesn't want her influencing other's votes against him. I haven't looked at the live feeds today so I don't know what's going on, but I think there is still a possibility that Kevin could evict Jordan in the tie breaker vote tomorrow. Funny - the fewer the people the more plausible the various scenarios!  :ascared  :groan:  :duno:

And Kevin has already won some money....... 8)

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #416 on: September 02, 2009, 06:55:34 PM »

And Kevin has already won some money....... 8)

Oh, right - I forgot all about that!  :groan: I remember everyone being upset because he dropped first and won $$$ (even Nat - who's prize box was empty!). So far Kevin has won $10,676, plus he will gross another $9K stipend for making it to the end, unless he wins 1st or 2nd place (they don't get the stipend in the F2). hey - good for him for winning money, so he can go now. I think if Jordan stays, the best thing she and Michele can do is work together to get rid of Kevin. The F3 comps always involved water. Remember Dick's F3 comps had 2 with water - the first, standing on the stump, hanging on to the key and jumping over the rabbit while getting poured on, and then the swimming in the tank and grabbing something at the bottom one. (that was for F3, wasn't it?)  :duno: Anyway - Nat will get rained on, turn into a crybaby, and be right out the door, leaving Jordan and Michele as F2. ( Maybe -  :funny: )

Offline Knarley

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #417 on: September 02, 2009, 06:57:05 PM »
OMG..I think Nat sits around and thinks of ways to make us loath her more. (:;) (if that is possible)

Offline Atomic_Skittles

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #418 on: September 02, 2009, 07:06:25 PM »
OMG if I had the prizes and Nat asked me I'd tell her to shove it up her ass and f*** off before throwing her stinky ass in the pool....the nerve of her to want the next HOH and prizes! Why doesn't BB make it a jackpot and hand her the whole flippin' game!!! (:;)

Offline bella365

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #419 on: September 02, 2009, 07:18:36 PM »
I think this season sucks, and I think BB is losing ratings. Why would Julie say last week there would be a twist, but there were no twist this week. I think BB is lying to get people to watch, hyping up a show is not good on BB's part. Meanwhile, I will not be watching the live show tomorrow.

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #420 on: September 02, 2009, 07:22:11 PM »

Exactly how does it work??? Do people just jump in updating or what?? I notice there is always someone updating. I really wouldn't mind if I can get caught up on my transcription.

I sent you a message, but it's really easy!  And a fun group too

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #421 on: September 02, 2009, 07:59:54 PM »

Surely to God, BB would not allow that......     :meow:

I'm hoping that the next HOH or veto comp involves bugs...  it HAS to !!   I remember the time they were flowers and stuff crawling on them (am I right? or close?)

Tomorrow is going to be SO sad...  watching the feeds and the show.  I would like to say that I won't watch....but my curiosity will get the best of me....   :crybabe: :dontgo:
Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Offline sbriandy7

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #422 on: September 02, 2009, 08:08:52 PM »
I don't know who is watching the feeds, but JJ are so cute.....  :luvu:  I think they are really going to miss each other when (if) he goes to the JH. I met my husband over the internet and we only dated long-distance for 3 months before we were married. We talked on the phone everyday and only saw each very little, but we have been married 10 years and he is wonderful!! So you don't have to date for years to fall in love......... :hrt:

Offline sbriandy7

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #423 on: September 02, 2009, 08:35:32 PM »
 :helpme  I'm stuck in RFF all alone!!!!  :knock: 

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #424 on: September 02, 2009, 08:40:49 PM »
:helpme  I'm stuck in RFF all alone!!!!  :knock:  

Don't be scared!!!    :ghug:  I'm here!

I have to be productive though, so I'm doing homework, reading the updates...doing homework, reading the updates...

(And FWIW, my hubby and I met through his sister - he and I were friends for 3 months, dated for 3 months and got engaged...we've been married almost 15 years...  :hrt: )

I have a feeling that J/J will be friends, maybe date casually for a bit then drift apart.  Something tells me he's more serious about her than she is about him...Like she said - she's still really young and not sure what she wants (although I was married at her age)