Author Topic: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 312270 times)

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #375 on: September 02, 2009, 03:05:06 PM »
I didn't know pigs had periods.... :swine
:funny:  :funny:  :funny: me either

Offline sbriandy7

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #376 on: September 02, 2009, 03:09:52 PM »
Too bad for Natalie being in so much pain, right before the HOH. She will be able to blame her cramps if she loses HOH. Kevin should be worried...  :jumpy:  :jumpy:

Yep....your are so right, she will blame her cramps......... :swine......someone give me a heating pad or call a Whambulance......

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #377 on: September 02, 2009, 03:12:28 PM »
I think if Natalie pain is real (questionable) that she is going to take the deal! Then she is knows she will be in final 3 and be safe. Kevin is in so much trouble, he should be going to Jeff and spill the beans about every lie, he won't but he should.  :jam:

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #378 on: September 02, 2009, 03:13:56 PM »
Nat's still telling Kevin everything, so I doubt she's the one who's going to take the deal.  It'll be up to Kevin.

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #379 on: September 02, 2009, 03:20:24 PM »
Ok, I figure out a way Kevin can do this and still look good. He can tell Jeff as he promise that Jeff was safe if its a tie he will keep that promise and evict Jordan.

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #380 on: September 02, 2009, 03:25:57 PM »
Actually, if you look at it from Kevin and Nat's perspective, they would not benefit from JEFF staying but rather if Jordan stays.

While both Kevin or Nat would win against Jeff or Jordan if they were F2, the truth is Jeff is a much stronger competitor than Jordan and would evict Nat/Kevin to take Michelle to the F2, if Jordan was gone.

I understand the desire to come up with scenarios where it benefits N/K to keep Jeff because of support for Jeff, but the truth is the ONLY one who benefits from Jeff staying is Michelle and Jeff screwed all of that up with his lousy game play.

(Jeff would be more likely to get jury votes than Jordan would against Nat or Kevin as SOME jury members would vote to give him the money since they respected his game play use of the CDE and the eviction of Russell....I dont think ANYONE would vote to give the money to Jordan except for Jeff.)
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline sbriandy7

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #381 on: September 02, 2009, 03:26:07 PM »
Ok, I figure out a way Kevin can do this and still look good. He can tell Jeff as he promise that Jeff was safe if its a tie he will keep that promise and evict Jordan.

OMG I would love it if that happened but I'm not going to hold my breath...... :holdbreath:

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #382 on: September 02, 2009, 03:32:05 PM »
The only benefit I see is for Kevin, because Nat would win in any F2 combo.  If Kevin keeps Jeff, then KJM will unite to get Natalie out.  Now they all have a fair shot and many different vote scenarios on who would vote for who from the jury house, I don't see a clear F2 winner with KJM.

Offline Knarley

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #383 on: September 02, 2009, 03:32:48 PM »
If she takes the deal she will put up M and Jeff.

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #384 on: September 02, 2009, 03:34:24 PM »
The VETO holder decides who leaves next week.  I think that's why they're willing to gamble the block.

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #385 on: September 02, 2009, 03:37:11 PM »
which is ok, if one of them wins pov they would send Kevin out, I think she would be smart to take the deal, she would be final 3 for sure

Offline sbriandy7

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #386 on: September 02, 2009, 03:39:05 PM »
I'm not saying Jordan would deserve a vote due to gameplay or winning competitions, but there are very different ways of winning this game. All along people have talked about Jordan being so sweet, and she truly is, I don't care if she isn't the smartest girl in the world. If you make it to the end, you deserve the chance to win no matter how you made it. It would just show you don't have to backstab, lie or hate your way to the end, maybe just be yourself and have a heart.

Offline Knarley

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #387 on: September 02, 2009, 03:39:56 PM »
But id Kevin wins, she would still be good with him cause she put them up. She would still claim her loyalty to him.  Just my thoughts..I wouldn't trust her as far as I could throw her.

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #388 on: September 02, 2009, 03:41:12 PM »
Jordan being sweet but with no game play is not going to win jury votes.

Ask Danielle Donato how well that strategy works!

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #389 on: September 02, 2009, 03:43:48 PM »

But Danielle was a total whine bag and really wasn't that well liked, was she?

Offline sbriandy7

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #390 on: September 02, 2009, 03:43:51 PM »

I don't think Jordan will get votes, but it is not to say she doesn't deserve them no matter how she gets to the end....also I definetly did not see Danielle as "sweet".

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #391 on: September 02, 2009, 03:45:04 PM »
Well we certainly agree about that protein deprived whining heifer, Danielle!

Offline sbriandy7

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #392 on: September 02, 2009, 03:45:14 PM »

But Danielle was a total whine bag and really wasn't that well liked, was she?

:funny: Oh BamBam you crack me up!!!

Offline sbriandy7

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #393 on: September 02, 2009, 03:49:23 PM »
I guess it all comes down to this...In the real world if I had to pick one of them to be a good friend, it would be Jordan. I believe she would give you the shirt off her back (not literally guys)  :naughty: if you needed her to. Unfortunately, the BB House is definetly not the real world and that kind of person doesn't usually make it in this game.

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #394 on: September 02, 2009, 03:54:32 PM »
I guess it all comes down to this...In the real world if I had to pick one of them to be a good friend, it would be Jordan. I believe she would give you the shirt off her back (not literally guys)  :naughty: if you needed her to. Unfortunately, the BB House is definetly not the real world and that kind of person doesn't usually make it in this game.
I agree she is the sweetest girl. At lease now she is talking to Michelle about final 2. I have always said I would love final 2 Michelle and Jordan, and I believe they can do it  :hearts:

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #395 on: September 02, 2009, 03:56:14 PM »
The only benefit I see is for Kevin, because Nat would win in any F2 combo.  If Kevin keeps Jeff, then KJM will unite to get Natalie out.  Now they all have a fair shot and many different vote scenarios on who would vote for who from the jury house, I don't see a clear F2 winner with KJM.
OK, I think I've figured it out.  We have all come up with reasons why we believe KN would benefit (or not) from keeping Jeff.  But, here's the dealeeoo, KN know that they only have to get rid of Michelle if they stick to the plan of dumping Jeff this week.  So, if Kevin is not thinking of the F2 with Natalie and Natalie TOTALLY kicking his butt, then all the other reasons will fail to motivate him.  Natalie on the other hand thinks she is smarter than Michelle (or anyone in this universe) and with Jeff gone, she'll cakewalk to the F2.  Jordan doesn't enter their plan because...she's Jordan

Natalie is an ego maniac and Kevin didn't think this through enough to know that keeping Nat = 2nd place

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #396 on: September 02, 2009, 03:59:44 PM »
OK, I think I've figured it out.  We have all come up with reasons why we believe KN would benefit (or not) from keeping Jeff.  But, here's the dealeeoo, KN know that they only have to get rid of Michelle if they stick to the plan of dumping Jeff this week.  So, if Kevin is not thinking of the F2 with Natalie and Natalie TOTALLY kicking his butt, then all the other reasons will fail to motivate him.  Natalie on the other hand thinks she is smarter than Michelle (or anyone in this universe) and with Jeff gone, she'll cakewalk to the F2.  Jordan doesn't enter their plan because...she's Jordan

Natalie is an ego maniac and Kevin didn't think this through enough to know that keeping Nat = 2nd place

:tup:

Offline sbriandy7

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #397 on: September 02, 2009, 04:09:07 PM »
As much as I would like for Kevin to keep Jeff, I don't think he will. If I were him I probably wouldn't either. He knows that Jeff will come after him even if he says he won't. Him and Gnat are all buddy buddy again (unless this is an act by Kevin). I think after Jeff is gone if they can get Michelle out, Kevin will try to take Jordan F2. I think Kevin would much rather go to F2 with Jordan or Michelle than Gnat, but he is afraid of Michelle as he should be. Jordan has a GREAT change of going F2 which is better than nothing!!

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #398 on: September 02, 2009, 04:13:46 PM »
Wouldn't be funny if Michelle wins HOH and Kevin won POV and he kicks out Natalie? I would be  :funny:  :funny:  :funny:

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #399 on: September 02, 2009, 04:14:38 PM »
As much as I would like for Kevin to keep Jeff, I don't think he will. If I were him I probably wouldn't either. He knows that Jeff will come after him even if he says he won't. Him and Gnat are all buddy buddy again (unless this is an act by Kevin). I think after Jeff is gone if they can get Michelle out, Kevin will try to take Jordan F2. I think Kevin would much rather go to F2 with Jordan or Michelle than Gnat, but he is afraid of Michelle as he should be. Jordan has a GREAT change of going F2 which is better than nothing!!
$50,000 for Jordan would be better than she ever had it.  She wouldn't even "what if" the $500,000.