Author Topic: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 312327 times)

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #350 on: September 02, 2009, 12:26:35 PM »
Didn't they have a pov with evil dick that was blended drinks or shakes with bugs in them.  It could have been other crappy stuff, but i know alot of the houseguest was tasting and passing them up.  Didn't Dick or Zack win it?

There was a lot of nasty crap in those drinks, and I think Dick did win, but not bugs. I remember seeing actual big brown cockroach looking bugs sitting on a white dinner plate and they had to eat them one at a time, and I am almost positive it was last season, because I remember April and Manchelle being in that comp. Oh well, they say memory is the first thing to go - and I am living proof that "they" are right!

bbjunky - that is a genius idea - maybe if we all think it collectively the message will get through!  :tup:

I know I'm wishful thinking -- but hey its better than thinking of whats coming tomorrow night.  :'( :'(

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #351 on: September 02, 2009, 12:29:02 PM »
Isnt it funny how all of the J/J lovers think nothing of bashing Michele, who has continually had J/J's back and now hope that she will pull a miracle out of her ass to try and save Jeff?

Jeff and Jordan have won our hearts because of their looks, personality and basic decency. At the same time, Jordan is not a particularly good game player and Jeff is mediocre at the game, at best.

The ONLY reason either are still in the house is because all of us voted to give Jeff the CDE, which totally changed the game.

Jeff and Jordan have not made it this far based on their game play. If they had really been good at the game, they would not have fallen for N/K's lies and would not have thrown Michelle under the bus at such an early stage in the game.

In my opinion.

Thank you AlbertHodges, for reminding everyone of Michele's prowess in this game! She has won the most physically, and has been the best at the mental portion of the game since day one.  GO MICHELE!!!!!  :yess:

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #352 on: September 02, 2009, 12:32:09 PM »
Artsy:

I agree with you and hope that Michele wins it ALL!
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #353 on: September 02, 2009, 12:35:32 PM »
Artsy:

Hey I'm just thinkiing of ways to get NASTY NAT out.  Because if Kevin doesn't do something game changing -- he's gone.  Nat's still there. And getting money -- which I'm sure she'll poker away in no time flat!!

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #354 on: September 02, 2009, 12:41:17 PM »
Artsy:

Hey I'm just thinkiing of ways to get NASTY NAT out.  Because if Kevin doesn't do something game changing -- he's gone.  Nat's still there. And getting money -- which I'm sure she'll poker away in no time flat!!

Let's send Little Miss Obnoxious a case of spiked Mike's and a case of tainted Red Vines into the backyard via parachute. We already know she's greedy and won't share, so the other HGs will be safe.  :funny:

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #355 on: September 02, 2009, 12:42:32 PM »
Isnt it funny how all of the J/J lovers think nothing of bashing Michele, who has continually had J/J's back and now hope that she will pull a miracle out of her ass to try and save Jeff?

Jeff and Jordan have won our hearts because of their looks, personality and basic decency. At the same time, Jordan is not a particularly good game player and Jeff is mediocre at the game, at best.

The ONLY reason either are still in the house is because all of us voted to give Jeff the CDE, which totally changed the game.

Jeff and Jordan have not made it this far based on their game play. If they had really been good at the game, they would not have fallen for N/K's lies and would not have thrown Michelle under the bus at such an early stage in the game.

In my opinion.

Thank you AlbertHodges, for reminding everyone of Michele's prowess in this game! She has won the most physically, and has been the best at the mental portion of the game since day one.  GO MICHELE!!!!!  :yess:

Agreed.  Michele played a good game regardless of what the HG's say...And, she didn't exactly fly under the radar ~ she's been a full on target of abuse since week 1.

I've always liked her, and hope she takes it all, or at least 2nd.  I wish J/J would have played a smarter game...maybe kept Russ because I think 4 strong would have helped ALL of them advance further.

(And you're right, Albert - for me, Jeff's appeal are his looks and humor...plus, I'm the one who roots for the underdog, which he was for many weeks....and also one of the reasons why I like Michele)

And although I've been hoping for a Michele win for quite some time, my MAIN wish is for Nat to be gone.

Offline sbriandy7

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #356 on: September 02, 2009, 12:48:51 PM »
I know I will take heat for this and I do like Michelle.....but I don't see where she has been that great other than winning some of the contests, I have to give her credit there, but the only reason she is not gone yet is there have been bigger fish to fry until now. I am so torn about a lot of this. I am a big JJ fan though I have been disappointed in the way they have acted lately, but Michelle is not innocent in her actions either. If she was so smart she should SPEAK UP more often and have let them know she was truly on their side. It was hard to tell alot of the game cause she wasn't very good at getting her point across between all the giggling and rolling of her eyes.  :duno:

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #358 on: September 02, 2009, 12:55:25 PM »
:waves: Here is an amazing article I just found written about Michele - Wow!

http://www.examiner.com/x-21370-North-Dallas-Beauty-Examiner~y2009m8d27-Big-Brothers-Michele-Noonan-channels-Sleeping-Beauty-from-science-nerd-to-sassy-bikini-babe

Reminds me of when she was saying something to the HG's along the lines that she's the first scientist with a tan.  :funny:

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #359 on: September 02, 2009, 12:55:32 PM »
I know I will take heat for this and I do like Michelle.....but I don't see where she has been that great other than winning some of the contests, I have to give her credit there, but the only reason she is not gone yet is there have been bigger fish to fry until now. I am so torn about a lot of this. I am a big JJ fan though I have been disappointed in the way they have acted lately, but Michelle is not innocent in her actions either. If she was so smart she should SPEAK UP more often and have let them know she was truly on their side. It was hard to tell alot of the game cause she wasn't very good at getting her point across between all the giggling and rolling of her eyes.  :duno:

The reason Michele isn't gone is because she won the POV and took herself off the block.

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #360 on: September 02, 2009, 01:00:20 PM »
Always feel free to speak your mind concerning the hgs sbriandy. Our rule here is flame the hgs but not each other. That is what makes this forum so much fun :tup:
delightful just delightful

Offline reggaj

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #361 on: September 02, 2009, 01:01:04 PM »
Michelle has told J/J numerous times she's on there side, they just don't believe her.
She has lied to them in the past and also been accused of other lies so no one trusts her, especially when it's fired up even more by NataLIE.

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #362 on: September 02, 2009, 01:13:47 PM »
Always feel free to speak your mind concerning the hgs sbriandy. Our rule here is flame the hgs but not each other. That is what makes this forum so much fun :tup:
:yess: I second that emotion! LOL  :hearts:

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #363 on: September 02, 2009, 01:22:32 PM »
Looks like Nat has cramps AND a hangover.  :lol:

Aaaahhhh....what a BEAUTIFUL DAY!!!!!!!!!

Offline sbriandy7

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #364 on: September 02, 2009, 01:24:39 PM »

Thank you!! Like I said I do like Michelle and would actually be very happy if she wins, I have just seen her do a lot a backstabbing just as much as everyone else in the house including JJ, so I will not put all the blame on them. I think the only reason she is on "jeff's" side is she secretly has a crush on him, even though it is innocent, you can tell by the way she looks at him and acts around him.  :luvu: She would LOVE to get Jordan out of the house so she could have him all to herself. The ironic thing is that would be the best move for Jeff and Michelle to stick together but then......Jeff is not the smartest cookie in the jar either.....and would probably team up with Gnat instead of her..... :drama

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #365 on: September 02, 2009, 01:25:43 PM »

In my opinion.

Agreed.  Michele played a good game regardless of what the HG's say...And, she didn't exactly fly under the radar ~ she's been a full on target of abuse since week 1.

I've always liked her, and hope she takes it all, or at least 2nd.  I wish J/J would have played a smarter game...maybe kept Russ because I think 4 strong would have helped ALL of them advance further.

(And you're right, Albert - for me, Jeff's appeal are his looks and humor...plus, I'm the one who roots for the underdog, which he was for many weeks....and also one of the reasons why I like Michele)

And although I've been hoping for a Michele win for quite some time, my MAIN wish is for Nat to be gone.

Me too -- that's why I was talking about Michele getting to Jeff to get to Kevin.  Those 2 MJeff get out Nat -- they sacrifice Jordon to do it (by Jeff staying)  gives the 3 of them MJK a chance equally to the end without the jury votes for Nat or Jordon.  Michele wll never win with Nat around. 

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #366 on: September 02, 2009, 01:26:27 PM »
lovemykiddies --- I'm with you on NAt. -- that's why I was talking about Michele getting to Jeff to get to Kevin.  Those 2 MJeff get out Nat -- they sacrifice Jordon to do it (by Jeff staying)  gives the 3 of them MJK a chance equally to the end without the jury votes for Nat or Jordon.  Michele wll never win with Nat around. 

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #367 on: September 02, 2009, 01:40:25 PM »
lovemykiddies --- I'm with you on NAt. -- that's why I was talking about Michele getting to Jeff to get to Kevin.  Those 2 MJeff get out Nat -- they sacrifice Jordon to do it (by Jeff staying)  gives the 3 of them MJK a chance equally to the end without the jury votes for Nat or Jordon.  Michele wll never win with Nat around. 

I just can't take her any more.  I mean, they all have good and bad points (although I'm hard pressed to find her positives, haha). 

Everything she does just sets my teeth on edge.  I was watching her eating Goobers last night, and she's chewing with her mouth open and her tongue's flopping in and out...UGH!

And it kills me how her and Kevin say things like "We'll just make Michele cook for us" or "We'll make Jeff grill".  Like they make the servants do their bidding...She flops around like a bum, does NO work around the house...

Grrr...It's all been said before - but watching her eating and badgering people last night was just my very last straw.

Offline sbriandy7

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #368 on: September 02, 2009, 01:52:58 PM »
Come here Gnat.......I've got something that will take your pain away....... }:> :stirtp:

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #369 on: September 02, 2009, 02:17:19 PM »
Come here Gnat.......I've got something that will take your pain away....... }:> :stirtp:

:yess: That is a beautiful image! By the way - I think that secretly Michele thinks the rest of the HGs are idiots (which for the most part, they are). I think individually she is amused by them, but throughout the season I have caught her little looks when one of them says something particularly inane, and she quickly covers it up with one of those giggles. She never giggled in the beginning - I think it's what she decided to use as a cover so she doesn't let go and scream in their faces. I can't wait until the game is over to find out what she was really thinking. I have wanted to swing GNat like a cat by her ponytail out in the BB back yard since day one. She is even more annoying than her namesake from the  :-X season that shall not be mentioned!  :funny:

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #370 on: September 02, 2009, 02:33:48 PM »
I have wanted to swing GNat like a cat by her ponytail out in the BB back yard since day one. She is even more annoying than her namesake from the  :-X season that shall not be mentioned!  :funny:

If that is true Artzy, then it is God's will.   :holysheep

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #371 on: September 02, 2009, 02:35:55 PM »
Too bad for Natalie being in so much pain, right before the HOH. She will be able to blame her cramps if she loses HOH. Kevin should be worried...  :jumpy:  :jumpy:

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #372 on: September 02, 2009, 02:50:37 PM »

:yess: That is a beautiful image! By the way - I think that secretly Michele thinks the rest of the HGs are idiots (which for the most part, they are). I think individually she is amused by them, but throughout the season I have caught her little looks when one of them says something particularly inane, and she quickly covers it up with one of those giggles. She never giggled in the beginning - I think it's what she decided to use as a cover so she doesn't let go and scream in their faces. I can't wait until the game is over to find out what she was really thinking. I have wanted to swing GNat like a cat by her ponytail out in the BB back yard since day one. She is even more annoying than her namesake from the  :-X season that shall not be mentioned!  :funny:

O...M...G...

Can you imagine if the two were in the house together?  Team Christ and Team POS?

Reserve me a bed in the nearest loony bin........  :crazy

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #373 on: September 02, 2009, 02:58:38 PM »
Too bad for Natalie being in so much pain, right before the HOH. She will be able to blame her cramps if she loses HOH. Kevin should be worried...  :jumpy:  :jumpy:

I was just thinking the same thing and then saw KitKat post this on the live feeds:

jordan to the DR  now

kevin do you want some soup

nat I am gonna force myself because if I dont have warm stuff all day I am not gonna be able to do **** tomorrow I wnat be able to do hoh or even sit on the couch

nat back to telling kevin about the JM convo

If Michelle and Jeff would tell Kevin "Good luck with Nat winning that HOH for ya' bud" he'd flop!!

Offline sbriandy7

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #374 on: September 02, 2009, 03:04:06 PM »
I didn't know pigs had periods.... :swine