Author Topic: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 314238 times)

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #325 on: September 02, 2009, 01:22:20 AM »
LMAO Nat is seriously pissed or doing a good acting job.  I'd run and scale the wall to escape BB and sNATchly's endearing personality.  Screw the money.

She's been drink alcohol for the last couple of hours. Mike's Hard Lemonade or something. She is starting to get on their nerves but they are apparently too afraid to tell her to...... :COLE:

It could be an act. Shoot, she's acted and lied her entire way through the game.  Another "planned" scheme of  hers?  :duno:
No MSG!

Offline sbriandy7

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #326 on: September 02, 2009, 01:24:08 AM »
Now she is badmouthing Kevin and he is MAD!!! Maybe this could be a good thing!!!  :argue:

Offline sbriandy7

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #327 on: September 02, 2009, 01:28:02 AM »
She could be acting, but it is not making Kevin happy. She is sucking up to Jeff and treating K like an a**. It is obvious he doesn't like this at all!! I want to see K/N..... :meow:

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #328 on: September 02, 2009, 01:33:53 AM »
Oy Vey this is getting bad quick.  Now she's mocking Michele's yawning?
No MSG!

Offline sbriandy7

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #329 on: September 02, 2009, 01:39:00 AM »
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE Kevin, get that skank out of there........ :boot:
I know it is a long shot, but it is probably our only hope that Kevin realizes that Nat is in the best place right now. Jeff is after Kevin, Michelle is after Kevin (I think), Jordan is after Kevin. Nat has F2 with K and J and she can't lose in the F2. Jeff should have talked to Kevin instead of Natalie, but another dumb move..... :crazy

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #330 on: September 02, 2009, 01:45:02 AM »
I'm surprised BB has not called Nat into the DR.  They cut the feeds to us for a reason.
No MSG!

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #331 on: September 02, 2009, 01:47:23 AM »
Kevin could still keep Jeff, Nat would be pissed she won't have Jordan, thats who she wants

Offline RahRah

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #332 on: September 02, 2009, 01:49:57 AM »
Natalie's an idiot when she's drunk. Like beyond everyone else aha.
"No Biggie, No Worry, No Sweat! This game ain't over yet!" - Howie in final 5

Offline Spungo

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #333 on: September 02, 2009, 01:51:26 AM »
Natalie is acting like a lunatic.

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #334 on: September 02, 2009, 01:55:05 AM »
Oh I'm so glad you updaters have more than sleeping lumps to work with tonight  :tup:

Offline sbriandy7

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #335 on: September 02, 2009, 01:55:55 AM »
 :asskiss She'll have to do this to Kevin tomorrow for the way she acted.....hope it doesn't work.

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #336 on: September 02, 2009, 03:04:22 AM »
Kevin could still keep Jeff, Nat would be pissed she won't have Jordan, thats who she wants

BINGO House!  :yess:
More than having an ally in Jeff to take out Nat, he would be stealing Nat's "given" in the F2. I hope Kevin gets it!

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #337 on: September 02, 2009, 08:44:02 AM »

More than having an ally in Jeff to take out Nat, he would be stealing Nat's "given" in the F2. I hope Kevin gets it!

Me too   :yess:  ...but I guess we'll have to wait and see....   I would miss Jordan and I know Jeff would miss her, but she's a weaker player... I'd rather see Jeff stay. 

I have a question...  during the live feeds, when one of them starts singing, we always getting 'fishies'....why????
Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #338 on: September 02, 2009, 08:59:16 AM »
BUGS bugs BUGS bugs BUGS bugs BUgs bugs  chant along!! :yess:
In Australia, Big Brother DID make them eat bugs....

Big Brother producers have plans to supplement the stringent diet of housemates with live insects according to Friday Night Live host Mike Goldman.  Big Brother says grasshoppers are among the treats housemates will have to devour during this weeks HOH competition if they want to win!

:waves: They ate bugs last year during a food comp didn't they? I remember different plates of strange items, but not everyone had to eat everything. I can't  remember the details of the comp, but I remember bugs being in one of the plates, and someone ate them. Was I dreaming?  :colors

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #339 on: September 02, 2009, 09:11:09 AM »

Me too   :yess:  ...but I guess we'll have to wait and see....   I would miss Jordan and I know Jeff would miss her, but she's a weaker player... I'd rather see Jeff stay. 

I have a question...  during the live feeds, when one of them starts singing, we always getting 'fishies'....why????

Same reason why they are not allowed to sing Happy Birthday.  Royalties $$$ would have to be paid to the owners of those songs.  (You pay the owner of the song for singing it.)  With this group it would be quite expensive--they enjoy music and singing.

I think I got that right.
No MSG!

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #340 on: September 02, 2009, 10:00:17 AM »
Didn't they have a pov with evil dick that was blended drinks or shakes with bugs in them.  It could have been other crappy stuff, but i know alot of the houseguest was tasting and passing them up.  Didn't Dick or Zack win it?

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #341 on: September 02, 2009, 10:04:53 AM »
Thanks Chinese Takeout....  that makes sense....

Kimmie0712

« Reply #342 on: September 02, 2009, 10:42:27 AM »
It'll be interesting to see how Kevin interacts with gNat today.  I'm hoping that after thinking and sleeping on it, that he wakes up and realizes that he shouldn't try and take her to the end.  And I hope that Jeff finally gets over it, gets some balls, and talks to Kevin.  It just might work!   :yess:

And on that note....I'll be super bummed if it doesn't work and he leaves on Thursday.   :'(

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #343 on: September 02, 2009, 11:47:04 AM »
It'll be interesting to see how Kevin interacts with gNat today.  I'm hoping that after thinking and sleeping on it, that he wakes up and realizes that he shouldn't try and take her to the end.  And I hope that Jeff finally gets over it, gets some balls, and talks to Kevin.  It just might work!   :yess:

And on that note....I'll be super bummed if it doesn't work and he leaves on Thursday.   :'(

Totally agree.  Kevin should be pretty upset with the way Nat acted last night.  He did have a good talk with Michele and told her he knew Nat didn't have his back.  Also told her about watching Nat on the TV during the Pandora's Box Comp and how she didn't even bother looking for the key.  He was not too happy about that!

They all went to bed fairly early last night so hopefully they won't sleep the day away as usual.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #344 on: September 02, 2009, 12:10:20 PM »

Call me pessimistic, but I really don't see Kev changing his mind...

J/M made a big plan, giving Nat huge concessions for next week in an effort to keep Jeff and ultimately get rid of Kevin.  Plus, at this late in the game, I don't think he'd go against his alliance.  He saw how poorly it worked for J/J, and I'm sure he realizes it won't work for him.

At this point, I've made my peace (lol) and am looking to HOH.

Go Michele!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #345 on: September 02, 2009, 12:14:12 PM »

Totally agree.  Kevin should be pretty upset with the way Nat acted last night.  He did have a good talk with Michele and told her he knew Nat didn't have his back.  Also told her about watching Nat on the TV during the Pandora's Box Comp and how she didn't even bother looking for the key.  He was not too happy about that!

They all went to bed fairly early last night so hopefully they won't sleep the day away as usual.

I'm also hoping that Michele really picked up on her conversation with Kevin last night -goes to Jeff and tells him they are trying to get the wrong person on board with Nat.  That Nat wants Jordon to the end with the win.  They need to convince Kevin they have his back next week to out Nat -- no blood on Kevins' hands.  Kevin quizzes Jordon about Nat's F2 - gets her to confess if she wants to "save" Jeff.  The key is to convince each other KMJeff -- that they all will have a hard time getting jury votes as compared to Nat & Jordon.

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #346 on: September 02, 2009, 12:20:43 PM »
Well, I'm getting my black outfit ready to wear tomorrow night.....   I would LOVE to think that the heaven's will open up and the 'magic twist gods' will come down and save Jeff and carry Nasty Nat away.... but I think I might be delusional.   :ascared

J/J got got....  it's their own fault.  I keep repeating that.....   Doesn't take away the fact that EN (Evil Nat) could possibly win this all... no no no no no....... :(

Yep....go Michele  !!!!

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #347 on: September 02, 2009, 12:21:07 PM »
Are they on LD? I see in the updates saying there is lots of banging and hammering going on. Perhaps a luxury comp?

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #348 on: September 02, 2009, 12:23:37 PM »
Didn't they have a pov with evil dick that was blended drinks or shakes with bugs in them.  It could have been other crappy stuff, but i know alot of the houseguest was tasting and passing them up.  Didn't Dick or Zack win it?

There was a lot of nasty crap in those drinks, and I think Dick did win, but not bugs. I remember seeing actual big brown cockroach looking bugs sitting on a white dinner plate and they had to eat them one at a time, and I am almost positive it was last season, because I remember April and Manchelle being in that comp. Oh well, they say memory is the first thing to go - and I am living proof that "they" are right!

bbjunky - that is a genius idea - maybe if we all think it collectively the message will get through!  :tup:

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #349 on: September 02, 2009, 12:25:06 PM »
Isnt it funny how all of the J/J lovers think nothing of bashing Michele, who has continually had J/J's back and now hope that she will pull a miracle out of her ass to try and save Jeff?

Jeff and Jordan have won our hearts because of their looks, personality and basic decency. At the same time, Jordan is not a particularly good game player and Jeff is mediocre at the game, at best.

The ONLY reason either are still in the house is because all of us voted to give Jeff the CDE, which totally changed the game.

Jeff and Jordan have not made it this far based on their game play. If they had really been good at the game, they would not have fallen for N/K's lies and would not have thrown Michelle under the bus at such an early stage in the game.

In my opinion.
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.