Author Topic: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 312318 times)

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #275 on: September 01, 2009, 09:23:09 PM »
I think Jordan has potential to win a comp; she's done it before

Remember Natalie from 2 BB's ago, she pulled one out, I think it was ?'s and she guessed while everyone else overthought the answer.  but Jordon may cut a deal with Jeff and walk out on eviction day.  It's a toss up, but i would love to see pandamonium it would cause if Jeff stayed and him and Michelle kicked some ass.

j

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #276 on: September 01, 2009, 09:23:45 PM »
I am hoping that Nat will be messing with Kevin's head on Thurs, and will actually vote to keep Jeff.  Then, she has Jeff and Michelle both going after Kevin and doesn't have to get her hands dirty again.  Jeff or Michelle win HOH, and the other win POV.  Kevin going to the Jury House doesn't hurt her either, as he has no sway with anyone, not even Lydia who will do what Jessie wants.

Then, she takes her best (as she says she has been saving it all summer) shot at final HOH.  I think both Jeff and Michelle would take each other, as they both know Gnat has more probable Jury Votes, and between them, it's a toss up.

VERY NICE :tup:   a1!! that would be awesome!!
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #277 on: September 01, 2009, 09:26:24 PM »
nat is soooo f'n stupid she had no clue as to what garlic cloves were and how to peel them!! and then  she wanted to use beef stock cubes in the meat kevin is trying to marinate!! OMFG!!!  AND SHE CALLS JORDAN STUPID!!

WHAT A LOSER YOU ARE !! (:;)

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #278 on: September 01, 2009, 09:26:33 PM »
bbjunkey - I agree...in fact, I have more hope that the Lions will pull out a win than Jordan/Michele in F2.

Will, Jeff needs to spend the next 2 days DRILLING it into Jordan's head that Michele is trustworthy and Nat is a POS.  Every time he tells Jordan, she says "Yeah but I don't trust Michele".

Sigh.  Another season bites the dust.

I know --- I'm so disappointed.  major disappointment.  No wonder CBS hasn't renewed their contract yet.  The bummer started when BB introduced JESSE to the game.  It was down hill from there until Jeff got the wizard.  Things were looking up.  But BB sure did make sure Jeff didn't have a chance with that Veto.  That's got to be one of the hardest games.  Time- pressure to perform -quick.  people have been saying if Jeff got something with the key -- BB would be showing favorites.  I think they did that anyway -- knowing Jeff couldn't play this week for HOH and doing that POV -- Michele killed that.   I wonder if we'll be talking about this next season--- But I'm looking forward to moving on ----- Amazing Race is starting as well as Survivor.  Maybe Jeff can talk Jordon into doing TAR.  That would be fun to watch.  

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #279 on: September 01, 2009, 09:28:03 PM »
BUGS bugs BUGS bugs BUGS bugs BUgs bugs  chant along!! :yess:

Offline RahRah

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #280 on: September 01, 2009, 09:28:28 PM »
man if Laura didn't throw that first competition and Jessica was in this house I would have cried in joy

Like honestly
"No Biggie, No Worry, No Sweat! This game ain't over yet!" - Howie in final 5

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #281 on: September 01, 2009, 09:29:17 PM »
I think Jordan has potential to win a comp; she's done it before

Remember Natalie from 2 BB's ago, she pulled one out, I think it was ?'s and she guessed while everyone else overthought the answer.  but Jordon may cut a deal with Jeff and walk out on eviction day.  It's a toss up, but i would love to see pandamonium it would cause if Jeff stayed and him and Michelle kicked some ass.

I don't think it will happen unless Kevin or Nat change their mind to keep Jeff and that seems unlikely. I definitely think Jordan can win a comp, she's answered questions before and she and Jeff Jedi train a lot.

Welcome to RFF unbelievable!

:welcome2:

« Last Edit: September 01, 2009, 09:36:27 PM by TexasLady »
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #282 on: September 01, 2009, 09:34:30 PM »
I wish Michelle and Jeff would quit cooking for those two PsOS and doing their dishes.  Cook for themselves and let the dirty dishes sit there.  Nat says at least with Michelle staying that she can cook.  Some F'n nerve.  She is a horrible person and I bet she is that way in real life.  :meow:
RFF = best screen shots and updates on the net !

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #283 on: September 01, 2009, 09:35:47 PM »
I wish Michelle and Jeff would quit cooking for those two PsOS and doing their dishes.  Cook for themselves and let the dirty dishes sit there.  Nat says at least with Michelle staying that she can cook.  Some F'n nerve.  She is a horrible person and I bet she is that way in real life.  :meow:

and that horrible person is on her way to winning some money.  URGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!

Offline RahRah

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #284 on: September 01, 2009, 09:41:23 PM »
It just hit me that guaranteed one of Nat/Kevin will be in the final 3

I would take Natalie although she may be good at part 1 Kevin is a dead lock for part 2 if michele hasn't already won part 1; part 2 is usually puzzle/endurance and part 1 is straight endurance

Jordan won't win part two; she might even pull a Jerry/Sheila so I hope she gets part one by any means necessary
"No Biggie, No Worry, No Sweat! This game ain't over yet!" - Howie in final 5

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #285 on: September 01, 2009, 09:45:13 PM »
Thanks TexasLady I have been lurking here for several BB years, just never posted.  This year just has gotten the best of me,  what I meant by Jordon walking, was that she doesn't want Jeff to go to the jury house, and she doesn't seem to want to stay.  Jeff and Jordon could strike up a deal, she walks on Thurs before live eviction, and I think it would create pure pandemonium for the 2 creepy ones that think they have this game wrapped up.  It aggravates me to no end that Jeff was (no other word fits here but stupid) enough to believe those two in the first place.  

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #286 on: September 01, 2009, 09:47:34 PM »
I still say final 2 will be Michelle and Jordan  :hearts:  :hearts:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #287 on: September 01, 2009, 09:59:05 PM »
That pandora box thingy is a big joke and a total waste of time in my opinion.

This Thursday will be so predictable. Jeff will be evicted and Michele will win HOH. She's way better than Jordan and Natalie.

I guess i'm gonna root for Jordan/Michele F2.
NOOOO don't jinx them Will! Natalie and Kevin MUST win right?  ;)

Offline pope414

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #288 on: September 01, 2009, 09:59:30 PM »
bbjunkey - I agree...in fact, I have more hope that the Lions will pull out a win than Jordan/Michele in F2.

Will, Jeff needs to spend the next 2 days DRILLING it into Jordan's head that Michele is trustworthy and Nat is a POS.  Every time he tells Jordan, she says "Yeah but I don't trust Michele".

Sigh.  Another season bites the dust.

I know --- I'm so disappointed.  major disappointment.  No wonder CBS hasn't renewed their contract yet.  The bummer started when BB introduced JESSE to the game.  It was down hill from there until Jeff got the wizard.  Things were looking up.  But BB sure did make sure Jeff didn't have a chance with that Veto.  That's got to be one of the hardest games.  Time- pressure to perform -quick.  people have been saying if Jeff got something with the key -- BB would be showing favorites.  I think they did that anyway -- knowing Jeff couldn't play this week for HOH and doing that POV -- Michele killed that.   I wonder if we'll be talking about this next season--- But I'm looking forward to moving on ----- Amazing Race is starting as well as Survivor.  Maybe Jeff can talk Jordon into doing TAR.  That would be fun to watch.  
Maybe they should have made it a combo 3 point basketball shooting contest with a slam dunking contest as a tiebreaker ... LOL.....Jeff was such a big sore losing doushe bag to michele..Liked him but his true colors came out. ......I hope they show him the door. I hope Michele and jordan make F2(I know long shot) they are the 2 hg that deserve to be final 2

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #289 on: September 01, 2009, 10:00:36 PM »
WOW, Jeff just shunned Michelle like Jessie shunned Kevin that day.  It looked really RUDE!!
Editing sure will change the America's Vote.  Jeff to Michelle after she won Veto, "Get away from me!"  (:;)

I saw that. But why didn't they show when she walked into the pool room and he quickly said "Good job, Michele. You won that fair and square"...and gave her a hug.

Editing.

Ok - so I was thinking about these two editing comments...

Jeff totally shot down Michele's gesture in tonight's episode.  They show it.  A while later  (as per the updates) Jeff walks up to Michele, gives her a hug and says "You won that fair and square".  Michele goes on to say some things about him.  They don't show this part though.

Do you think that BB showed the "dis" and not the "make up" because they're trying to give Jeff a "bad" edit?  As in, since he's leaving, may as well throw some things out there to make him look bad so that way America isn't too upset about it.  Kind of take some of the "love" away from him, and put it on Michele, who everyone will now be rooting for?

Or is that too much of a conspiracy theory?  :lol:

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #290 on: September 01, 2009, 10:02:53 PM »

Will, Jeff needs to spend the next 2 days DRILLING it into Jordan's head that Michele is trustworthy and Nat is a POS.  Every time he tells Jordan, she says "Yeah but I don't trust Michele".

Maybe they should have made it a combo 3 point basketball shooting contest with a slam dunking contest as a tiebreaker ... LOL.....Jeff was such a big sore losing doushe bag to michele..Liked him but his true colors came out. ......I hope they show him the door. I hope Michele and jordan make F2(I know long shot) they are the 2 hg that deserve to be final 2

I guess we forget that Michelle called all of America stupid.  She got good edits tonight.
No MSG!

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #291 on: September 01, 2009, 10:05:27 PM »
Remember two of the last three comps when ED won...............TWO WATER comps..... POS won't have a chance and I sure hope BB is smart enough to do this.  :yess:
Michelle for the win. :wohoo:
RFF = best screen shots and updates on the net !

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #292 on: September 01, 2009, 10:07:26 PM »

I guess we forget that Michelle called all of America stupid.  She got good edits tonight.

Right?  That's what I'm saying!  Michele got good edits and said crappy things, Jeff did crappy things and they showed it (the "dis" and then when he told Jordan she could step up any time).

Wonder if they're trying to change America's loyalties since it is a sure thing that he's leaving...

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #293 on: September 01, 2009, 10:07:59 PM »
part 2 is usually puzzle/endurance

Not necessarily. Last year, it was the cardboard cutouts of everyone and you had to keep the nominees standing. Almost like a boxing match. Each week was a different "round" and it was ten or eleven rounds long.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline pope414

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #294 on: September 01, 2009, 10:09:17 PM »
That remark " america is stupid " was in response to voting jeff the coup.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2009, 11:25:14 PM by TexasLady »

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #295 on: September 01, 2009, 10:10:32 PM »
I don't know what to think.  After tonight's show it was clear to me that Jeff is going.  The magic of television land.  BB made it so Jeff looks like the bad guy and it's his time.

Michele/Jordo F2

Now if something happens on Thursday....I could change my mind.   :lol: :lol: :casey
No MSG!

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #296 on: September 01, 2009, 10:11:34 PM »
That remark " america is stupid " was in response to voting jeff the coup .

She called America Stupid--end of story.  
« Last Edit: September 01, 2009, 11:25:53 PM by TexasLady »
No MSG!

Offline DocTerv

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #297 on: September 01, 2009, 10:11:44 PM »
Bugs. We need Bugs. Lots of them. In water. Swimming through bug laden water...
Why does the person I can't abide always end up going to the end of this game?  :groan:

I'd be fine with anyone but PigPen Von Bug Phobic.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #298 on: September 01, 2009, 10:13:27 PM »

I'd be fine with anyone but PigPen Von Bug Phobic.

She's German?  ;D

Offline Knarley

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #299 on: September 01, 2009, 10:14:03 PM »
she is probably lieing about the bugs too. lol. probably sleeps with them.