Author Topic: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 312350 times)

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #250 on: September 01, 2009, 08:09:49 PM »
Seriously, Kevin is soooooooooo funny  :funny: :funny: :groan:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #251 on: September 01, 2009, 08:10:08 PM »
okay I'm watching the show and the secret box.  No where did I hear Kevin ask BB is this a game changer?????

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #252 on: September 01, 2009, 08:11:13 PM »
okay I'm watching the show and the secret box.  No where did I hear Kevin ask BB is this a game changer?????

Me either..
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #253 on: September 01, 2009, 08:12:57 PM »
Remember Kev said a lot of crap about pandora's box, and then told smellyone that it was all BS.
No MSG!

Offline Atomic_Skittles

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #254 on: September 01, 2009, 08:20:40 PM »
Hey, I had a question that I've been meaning to ask which I damn forgot but as soon as now that BB started I remembered what is was, LOL. Okay, you know how at the beginning at each episode they show all the former HG's leaving, but how come Russell's exit from the BB house doesn't show? They just show his picture, as if he was still in the house.....is there a reason for that?

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #255 on: September 01, 2009, 08:22:13 PM »
The fires are so bad down there, not good on the lungs when running.
No MSG!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #256 on: September 01, 2009, 08:29:34 PM »
Pandora's box = MAJOR DISAPPOINTMENT!!!!!!

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #257 on: September 01, 2009, 08:40:02 PM »
WOW, Jeff just shunned Michelle like Jessie shunned Kevin that day.  It looked really RUDE!!
Editing sure will change the America's Vote.  Jeff to Michelle after she won Veto, "Get away from me!"  (:;)

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #258 on: September 01, 2009, 08:44:59 PM »
WOW, Jeff just shunned Michelle like Jessie shunned Kevin that day.  It looked really RUDE!!
Editing sure will change the America's Vote.  Jeff to Michelle after she won Veto, "Get away from me!"  (:;)

GRRR....  What a poor friggin sport! Now I SEE why Michele made the "gun" motion that they were talking about on the updates.  I was so mad because she was saying America was stupid if they gave Jeff the power, and now I see that she was feeling bad.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2009, 08:48:19 PM by lovemykiddies »

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #259 on: September 01, 2009, 08:51:16 PM »
WOW, Jeff just shunned Michelle like Jessie shunned Kevin that day.  It looked really RUDE!!
Editing sure will change the America's Vote.  Jeff to Michelle after she won Veto, "Get away from me!"  (:;)

GRRR....  What a poor friggin sport! Now I SEE why Michele made the "gun" motion that they were talking about on the updates.  I was so mad because she was saying America was stupid if they gave Jeff the power, and now I see that she was feeling bad.

She never made the gun motion, I replayed the clip numerous times. It did not happen.  She was doing a circular motion with her hand.
No MSG!

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #260 on: September 01, 2009, 08:53:07 PM »

She never made the gun motion, I replayed the clip numerous times. It did not happen.  She was doing a circular motion with her hand.

Thank you!!!!  That just didn't seem like her (as if I know her  :lol: )

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #261 on: September 01, 2009, 08:53:45 PM »
WOW, Jeff just shunned Michelle like Jessie shunned Kevin that day.  It looked really RUDE!!
Editing sure will change the America's Vote.  Jeff to Michelle after she won Veto, "Get away from me!"  (:;)

I saw that. But why didn't they show when she walked into the pool room and he quickly said "Good job, Michele. You won that fair and square"...and gave her a hug.

Editing.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #262 on: September 01, 2009, 08:57:12 PM »
I love that Nat just said "Jeff and Jordan get to feel the wrath of being on the block together, just like Jesse and I".

Ummm....does 3 minutes on the block constitute "wrath"?

Offline Atomic_Skittles

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #263 on: September 01, 2009, 08:57:28 PM »
Well there you go, no more twists, the key didn't mean dick.  (:;)

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #264 on: September 01, 2009, 08:59:54 PM »

BB that really sucks.  Pandora's box   what a major waste of all our time.   So I officially don't care what happens from now on becasue the thought of nat getting to the end is so disappointing.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #265 on: September 01, 2009, 09:03:20 PM »

BB that really sucks.  Pandora's box   what a major waste of all our time.   So I officially don't care what happens from now on becasue the thought of nat getting to the end is so disappointing.

No kidding.  For a while there, I wanted Kevin to get to F2 with Michele, but I've hated his game play this week.

Who am I fooling?  I hate everyone's game play...I need to get over that.  :lol:

But anyway, if it's Kev/Nat F2, then I will be extremely disappointed.  I'm GLAD Jeff left Kev locked in the box after he found the key!

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #266 on: September 01, 2009, 09:07:49 PM »
Hey, I had a question that I've been meaning to ask which I damn forgot but as soon as now that BB started I remembered what is was, LOL. Okay, you know how at the beginning at each episode they show all the former HG's leaving, but how come Russell's exit from the BB house doesn't show? They just show his picture, as if he was still in the house.....is there a reason for that?

I didn't/haven't noticed it. I should really pay attention for next time.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #267 on: September 01, 2009, 09:09:46 PM »

No kidding.  For a while there, I wanted Kevin to get to F2 with Michele, but I've hated his game play this week.

Who am I fooling?  I hate everyone's game play...I need to get over that.  :lol:

But anyway, if it's Kev/Nat F2, then I will be extremely disappointed.  I'm GLAD Jeff left Kev locked in the box after he found the key!

I was so hoping for more.  But that's all it was with Pandora's box.  Hope.  BFD!!  So it doesn't matter that the Lions are on during the show Thursday.  I just can't watch the eviction go down.  Jordon will be worth crap for HOH after Jeff leaving.  So its Nat vs Michele.  Then lets see.  Michele wins HOH = puts up K & N ====kevin wins POV -- Jordo goes up.  He votes her out -- its MKN in F3.  What a horrible end to BB11.  Jeff said it best.  He took out the big players and doesn't even get to stay to fight to the end to reap the benefits.  

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #268 on: September 01, 2009, 09:10:13 PM »
That pandora box thingy is a big joke and a total waste of time in my opinion.

This Thursday will be so predictable. Jeff will be evicted and Michele will win HOH. She's way better than Jordan and Natalie.

I guess i'm gonna root for Jordan/Michele F2.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #269 on: September 01, 2009, 09:13:26 PM »
bbjunkey - I agree...in fact, I have more hope that the Lions will pull out a win than Jordan/Michele in F2.

Will, Jeff needs to spend the next 2 days DRILLING it into Jordan's head that Michele is trustworthy and Nat is a POS.  Every time he tells Jordan, she says "Yeah but I don't trust Michele".

Sigh.  Another season bites the dust.

Offline RahRah

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #270 on: September 01, 2009, 09:14:52 PM »
I think Jordan has potential to win a comp; she's done it before
"No Biggie, No Worry, No Sweat! This game ain't over yet!" - Howie in final 5

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #271 on: September 01, 2009, 09:17:04 PM »
The fires are so bad down there, not good on the lungs when running.

I was thinking the same thing, and wondered if that's one reason they stayed in the house all day. They had excessive heat today and Jordan commented on it being so hot outside during the LD.

Atomic Skittles, it could be they just haven't updated their opening yet.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2009, 09:23:21 PM by TexasLady »

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #272 on: September 01, 2009, 09:18:36 PM »
After tonight's show, I don't think it will screw up anything for Jordan if I say I'm hoping Jordan for AC! (I CANNOT say favorite for winner!)

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #273 on: September 01, 2009, 09:20:06 PM »
I am hoping that Nat will be messing with Kevin's head on Thurs, and will actually vote to keep Jeff.  Then, she has Jeff and Michelle both going after Kevin and doesn't have to get her hands dirty again.  Jeff or Michelle win HOH, and the other win POV.  Kevin going to the Jury House doesn't hurt her either, as he has no sway with anyone, not even Lydia who will do what Jessie wants.

Then, she takes her best (as she says she has been saving it all summer) shot at final HOH.  I think both Jeff and Michelle would take each other, as they both know Gnat has more probable Jury Votes, and between them, it's a toss up.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #274 on: September 01, 2009, 09:20:13 PM »

I didn't/haven't noticed it. I should really pay attention for next time.

Hey Atomic :waves:  russ is shown  coming out before jesie is.. he's in his suit all dapper like.. he's there..
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!