Author Topic: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 312429 times)

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #225 on: September 01, 2009, 06:27:37 PM »
:waves: This is a quote from a CBS/BB site admin. regarding the "twist"
Another mysterious twist will be introduced in Tuesday night's episode as Big Brother has teased a surprise for the current HoH, Kevin. What do you think it'll be and how will it change the game?
Look at the last sentence. The plot thickens! (and I have headache the size of Pandora's Box)  :groan:
If Allison says it's just something added to HOH responsibility, why is CBS asking how it will change the game?
Could the "HOH's responsibility" part mean when Kevin chose to go for the prize for the whole house as opposed to keeping it for himself?

That was just another lie between Nat & Kev.  The choice was open in or not, not have it all or share.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #226 on: September 01, 2009, 06:30:02 PM »
Another mysterious twist will be introduced in Tuesday night's episode as Big Brother has teased a surprise for the current HoH, Kevin. What do you think it'll be and how will it change the game?
Look at the last sentence. The plot thickens! (and I have headache the size of Pandora's Box)  :groan:
If Allison says it's just something added to HOH responsibility, why is CBS asking how it will change the game?
Could the "HOH's responsibility" part mean when Kevin chose to go for the prize for the whole house as opposed to keeping it for himself?

That was just another lie between Nat & Kev.  The choice was open in or not, not have it all or share.

SEE?!?!?  I'm not even IN the house and I'm falling for their lies!  Does their treachery know no bounds?

Ok J/J.  I see I've been too hard on you.   :'(

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #227 on: September 01, 2009, 06:34:27 PM »
SEE?!?!?  I'm not even IN the house and I'm falling for their lies!  Does their treachery know no bounds?

Ok J/J.  I see I've been too hard on you.   :'(

:funny: :funny: :funny: :ascared :funny: :funny: :funny: That was funny!

Offline RahRah

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #228 on: September 01, 2009, 06:42:04 PM »
I hope that Kevin and Natalie does a prank that would be a  :nono2: and get in trouble. They have already been worned before.  :casey

You know, pranks can be cute and funny...Like when they taped the door, that was ok...silly things like that...Remember when Adam and that big guy (can't remember his name) tp'd Sheila's room?  :lol: (I think it was TP).  That stuff is harmless and fun.  Sure, it can tick off the prankee, but at least they're moving around the house!

But mixing tap and pure water?  (I'm assuming the water is undrinkable since they had a broken filter and had to switch to bottled water)  Putting chocolate in the sun block?  

Come on...

Do they never learn?
That was Adam/Ryan/James; it was Ada/James and then Ryan came in; said "ooooh you guys" and then joined in the fun :P(i just rewatched some BB9 two days ago)

they also poured flour on Sheila's face one time and another time woke her up at like 3 am screaming the veto was now and that she had to get up when she was on the block which scared the crap out of her
"No Biggie, No Worry, No Sweat! This game ain't over yet!" - Howie in final 5

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #229 on: September 01, 2009, 06:47:48 PM »
That was Adam/Ryan/James; it was Ada/James and then Ryan came in; said "ooooh you guys" and then joined in the fun :P(i just rewatched some BB9 two days ago)

they also poured flour on Sheila's face one time and another time woke her up at like 3 am screaming the veto was now and that she had to get up when she was on the block which scared the crap out of her
That flour in the face bit would have made me sooooooooo mad  :knuckles:  That should have been penalized!

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #230 on: September 01, 2009, 07:01:59 PM »

THAT'S right...And yeah - I would have flipped my lid if they would done the rest of the stuff.  I don't think you should be able to throw stuff on other people, esp. if it is done vindictively.

BTW - Jeff saw the rubberband on the sink sprayer and said something like "They should spend more time doing dishes and less time playing pranks"  :funny:

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #231 on: September 01, 2009, 07:04:46 PM »
I'm glad Jeff told Jordan to stick with Michelle. Hopefully POS Nat doesn't sway her to go against Michelle, ypu know she will try.

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #232 on: September 01, 2009, 07:05:46 PM »
:jam:

Per Allison Grodner:

I’m gonna tease. There is a secret door that will weigh into the HOH. It’s something we’ve had planned for a while. I wouldn’t call it a power. It’s just something that’s been added to the HOH’s (responsibility).”

I read that, and I read it as "no diamond Veto". I translate diamond Veto to having some sort of power.

Mandoli...quit bursting my bubble !!  (I know it's probably true, I just can't bear to think of living without Jeffy....) :groan:
Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #233 on: September 01, 2009, 07:10:32 PM »
Here's some hope StarBaby  ;)

Offline sbriandy7

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #234 on: September 01, 2009, 07:34:31 PM »
I don't remember which season it was, but they played hide and seek and I kinda enjoyed that too!!  At least they weren't just sleeping all the time.

Offline sbriandy7

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #235 on: September 01, 2009, 07:38:16 PM »
Does everyone still think that Jeff will win America's Favorite if he does go to the Jury House?  :duno:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #236 on: September 01, 2009, 07:42:04 PM »
Does everyone still think that Jeff will win America's Favorite if he does go to the Jury House?  :duno:

he just can't go yet.  I don't want to believe it.  POS in the final 4 is just not worth watching.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #237 on: September 01, 2009, 07:47:25 PM »
I will be posting a LIVE video of tonight's show tonight at 9, if any of you West Coast folks want to watch with us??

Enjoy!

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,18910.msg462874.html#msg462874
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline sbriandy7

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #238 on: September 01, 2009, 07:48:07 PM »

he just can't go yet.  I don't want to believe it.  POS in the final 4 is just not worth watching.

It's so good to hear other people still holding out hope. I keep going back and forth with the things that I read, but I still can't give up. Hopefully we'll know something more after tonight's show. IF NOT I'M GONNA  :killme:

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #239 on: September 01, 2009, 07:48:17 PM »
I think Jeff has it made...UNLESS...Jordan teams with Kev & Nat and berate Michelle endlessly, that could change it

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #240 on: September 01, 2009, 07:50:10 PM »
I don't remember which season it was, but they played hide and seek and I kinda enjoyed that too!!  At least they weren't just sleeping all the time.

That was "the season that shall not be mentioned". I was actually thinking of that watching BBAD last night when I saw the pile of dirty towels in the corner of the bathroom.

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #241 on: September 01, 2009, 07:52:54 PM »

That was "the season that shall not be mentioned". I was actually thinking of that watching BBAD last night when I saw the pile of dirty towels in the corner of the bathroom.
I loved that too  :hearts: They were hilarious  :funny: Especially when they all pretended not to find her  :funny:

Offline sbriandy7

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #242 on: September 01, 2009, 07:54:07 PM »

:-X  HA HA HA

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #243 on: September 01, 2009, 07:55:00 PM »
I think Jeff has it made...UNLESS...Jordan teams with Kev & Nat and berate Michelle endlessly, that could change it

I think if Jordan ends the season without any more than the $1700 she got the other day, that she will get the vote for the 25K. She needs it more than anyone out of the 13 HGs, and some of them have even mentioned that. Remember Keesha got the $$ because she was considered to be "a real sweetheart", and not because of her game play. That will be more money than Jordan will ever probably see in her lifetime, and it will change her life dramatically - for everyone else it will only be "25 G's".

Offline sbriandy7

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #244 on: September 01, 2009, 07:57:00 PM »

I think if Jordan ends the season without any more than the $1700 she got the other day, that she will get the vote for the 25K. She needs it more than anyone out of the 13 HGs, and some of them have even mentioned that. Remember Keesha got the $$ because she was considered to be "a real sweetheart", and not because of her game play. That will be more money than Jordan will ever probably see in her lifetime, and it will change her life dramatically - for everyone else it will only be "25 G's".

Even though I love Jeff too, I would love to see Jordan win too. She could really help her family.  :ghug:

Offline sbriandy7

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #245 on: September 01, 2009, 07:59:00 PM »
I know where Nat could hide where they would never think to look for her...... :shower:

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #246 on: September 01, 2009, 08:00:19 PM »
Even though I love Jeff too, I would love to see Jordan win too. She could really help her family.  :ghug:
Does her Mom need boobs too?  :uphere:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #247 on: September 01, 2009, 08:00:54 PM »

It's so good to hear other people still holding out hope. I keep going back and forth with the things that I read, but I still can't give up. Hopefully we'll know something more after tonight's show. IF NOT I'M GONNA  :killme:

maybe we're the ones who are supposed to have hope -- found at the bottom of pandora's box

Offline sbriandy7

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #248 on: September 01, 2009, 08:03:30 PM »
Does her Mom need boobs too?  :uphere:

Your right, I'm sure all of the other houseguests would use all their money more wisely...... :colealert: lol

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #249 on: September 01, 2009, 08:05:06 PM »
TWIST to be revealed on tonight's show!

Join us for show discussion here:

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,18910.msg462874.html#msg462874
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.