Author Topic: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 311437 times)

Offline sbriandy7

• RFF Full Member
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #200 on: September 01, 2009, 05:18:50 PM »
:waves: Just in case the rumors are true - I found this explanation of the DPV in a CBS BB4 archive:

ALISON WINS POWER

Robert may be Head of Household this week, but Alison continues to dominate the House, playing all sides and every angle. After a Veto Competition that required both mental and physical skills, Alison won the Diamond Power of Veto, which gives her the power to take herself off the block and decide who will be the next HouseGuest evicted. Now that Ali has the power, she holds both Jun's and Erika's fate in her hands.

This Diamond Power of Veto is a real BB tool - unlike all the other ideas.  If this is true, Nat is GONE  :casey

I would love to see pigpen gone!!!!  :swine

Offline bella365

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #201 on: September 01, 2009, 05:21:53 PM »
:jam:

Per Allison Grodner:

I’m gonna tease. There is a secret door that will weigh into the HOH. It’s something we’ve had planned for a while. I wouldn’t call it a power. It’s just something that’s been added to the HOH’s (responsibility).”

this already happened, its the money door

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #202 on: September 01, 2009, 05:22:08 PM »
I think each season of BB will get more and more boring because 10 years ago, it wasn't the norm to blog, text and basically communicate and entertain yourself from a computer in your home.
We had to go out and meet people and play games (like the young in's didn't even know how to set up a solitaire game) and entertain ourselves with community games and imagination.
You take away the "computer age" kids electronics and you're left with this...sleep, eat, boredom.  :res:

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #203 on: September 01, 2009, 05:25:43 PM »
Hopefully, if is the diamond veto, Jeff would be faithful to Michelle and get rid of that POS Natalie, but for some unknown reason he still trust her.  :(

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #204 on: September 01, 2009, 05:26:49 PM »
 :waves: This is a quote from a CBS/BB site admin. regarding the "twist"

Another mysterious twist will be introduced in Tuesday night's episode as Big Brother has teased a surprise for the current HoH, Kevin. What do you think it'll be and how will it change the game?

Look at the last sentence. The plot thickens! (and I have headache the size of Pandora's Box)  :groan:

Offline sbriandy7

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #205 on: September 01, 2009, 05:27:55 PM »
I can't believe K/N just put a hair tie on the sink sprayer!! Nat knows no one can get her with that cause she never does a dish!! :naughty:

Offline bella365

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #206 on: September 01, 2009, 05:29:46 PM »

Another mysterious twist will be introduced in Tuesday night's episode as Big Brother has teased a surprise for the current HoH, Kevin. What do you think it'll be and how will it change the game?

Look at the last sentence. The plot thickens! (and I have headache the size of Pandora's Box)  :groan:

I don't get it, what would be the "twist" in the episode that airs tonight, since it was already taped! I'm confused :pull

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #207 on: September 01, 2009, 05:30:26 PM »
I think each season of BB will get more and more boring because 10 years ago, it wasn't the norm to blog, text and basically communicate and entertain yourself from a computer in your home.
We had to go out and meet people and play games (like the young in's didn't even know how to set up a solitaire game) and entertain ourselves with community games and imagination.
You take away the "computer age" kids electronics and you're left with this...sleep, eat, boredom.  :res:

I have to agree with this statement.  This group has been pretty boring.  Jeff and Jordan and just so darn cute together, they have kept us somewhat entertained.  Ronnie was such a rat, he kept it pretty lively too.   But all the sleeping they do is just crazy.  I wish BB would do something about it.  I personally think the idea of a drill instructor would be fabulous!  :lol:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #208 on: September 01, 2009, 05:31:26 PM »
:waves:

I'm brand new here  :neener:  so be kind to me please  :kuss:

In realation to the pandora's box thingy that i've been reading about this is what I have found and as stated there is a statement by AG herself regarding this.  From what I am getting there are no "special powers" (as much as we all would like there to be" but its an added HOH responsibility.  Why it was announced as a "twist" and "game changing" is not making sense with AG statement.
Here is a link where I found this information. 

http://bigbrothernetwork.com/big-brother-11-pandoras-box-mystery-continues/

Welcome to RFF adictid2reality! We are all friends here. It doesn't sound as if it is something affecting the game as I read her comment. We should know something in a couple of hours!! (Hopefully!)

:bigwelcome
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline sbriandy7

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #209 on: September 01, 2009, 05:32:35 PM »
Maybe we will be the ones to find out the twist and the HG not until Thursday?  :duno:

Offline adictid2reality

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #210 on: September 01, 2009, 05:41:42 PM »

I have to agree with this statement.  This group has been pretty boring.  Jeff and Jordan and just so darn cute together, they have kept us somewhat entertained.  Ronnie was such a rat, he kept it pretty lively too.   But all the sleeping they do is just crazy.  I wish BB would do something about it.  I personally think the idea of a drill instructor would be fabulous!  :lol:

:funny:  love the idea of a drill instructor LOL

Thanks Texas Lady for the welcome..  Been lurking a long time here decided to finally get up the courage to speak up. 

I am sick of Nat and Kevin just laying around the redrum running there mouth about nothing at all.  It makes no difference what comes out of there mouth anyway as Nat is so full of herself and why I have no clue and Kevin is way to confident that he is already in the F2.   I for one would not mind seeing Michelle win this whole game I think she has played the best game so far.  JJ are a cute couple but this has been like going to summer camp for Jordan and this is JMO so pls dont bash me lol. I like JJ but just dont see it happening for them as in F2.

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #211 on: September 01, 2009, 05:43:17 PM »
I hope that Kevin and Natalie does a prank that would be a  :nono2: and get in trouble. They have already been worned before.  :casey

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #212 on: September 01, 2009, 05:47:15 PM »
I hope that Kevin and Natalie does a prank that would be a  :nono2: and get in trouble. They have already been worned before.  :casey

You know, pranks can be cute and funny...Like when they taped the door, that was ok...silly things like that...Remember when Adam and that big guy (can't remember his name) tp'd Sheila's room?  :lol: (I think it was TP).  That stuff is harmless and fun.  Sure, it can tick off the prankee, but at least they're moving around the house!

But mixing tap and pure water?  (I'm assuming the water is undrinkable since they had a broken filter and had to switch to bottled water)  Putting chocolate in the sun block?  

Come on...

Do they never learn?

Offline adictid2reality

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #213 on: September 01, 2009, 05:50:57 PM »
Personally I don't believe that Kevin has that much faith that Nat will vote out Jeff as he will not leave her side and refuses to spend time in the HOH room alone.

Maybe he is afraid to go up there for fear he will be confronted by JJ and M as he broke the dealio or he is afraid that Nat will talk to JJ & M and make a dealio on her own. 

What do u all think?

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #214 on: September 01, 2009, 05:57:20 PM »
Personally I don't believe that Kevin has that much faith that Nat will vote out Jeff as he will not leave her side and refuses to spend time in the HOH room alone.

Maybe he is afraid to go up there for fear he will be confronted by JJ and M as he broke the dealio or he is afraid that Nat will talk to JJ & M and make a dealio on her own. 

What do u all think?

kevin is cockblocking j/j/m from talking to nat.. that's all tht he can think about.. instead of letting nat just absorb it all he's trying to block it all.   fool i tell ya fool!
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #215 on: September 01, 2009, 05:58:57 PM »

Thanks Texas Lady for the welcome..  Been lurking a long time here decided to finally get up the courage to speak up. 

I am sick of Nat and Kevin just laying around the redrum running there mouth about nothing at all.  It makes no difference what comes out of there mouth anyway as Nat is so full of herself and why I have no clue and Kevin is way to confident that he is already in the F2.   I for one would not mind seeing Michelle win this whole game I think she has played the best game so far.  JJ are a cute couple but this has been like going to summer camp for Jordan and this is JMO so pls dont bash me lol. I like JJ but just dont see it happening for them as in F2.

I've been thinking that Nat and Kevin laying around all day will have their muscles atrophy.

Don't worry, no one will bash you. I will use this on them! :vader:  :lol:

The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #216 on: September 01, 2009, 06:01:16 PM »

What do u all think?
I agree with you, he sees how she cheats in games, knows she lies and she would stab him in the back in a heart beat. I wouldn't be one bit surprise if she throw pov next week, so someone else takes out Kevin, no blood on her hands. He has to be thinking that too.

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #217 on: September 01, 2009, 06:03:31 PM »

I've been thinking that Nat and Kevin laying around all day will have their muscles atrophy.

:funny: What muscles???  :funny:

Offline adictid2reality

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #218 on: September 01, 2009, 06:06:09 PM »

:funny: What muscles???  :funny:

:lol: :funny: :lol:
I just spit out my tea LMAO  OMG that was so funny.

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #219 on: September 01, 2009, 06:09:18 PM »
:jam:

Per Allison Grodner:

I’m gonna tease. There is a secret door that will weigh into the HOH. It’s something we’ve had planned for a while. I wouldn’t call it a power. It’s just something that’s been added to the HOH’s (responsibility).”

I read that, and I read it as "no diamond Veto". I translate diamond Veto to having some sort of power.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #220 on: September 01, 2009, 06:14:48 PM »
I believe this is the most boring season ever, they like babies they there days and nights mixed up, they sleep all day and stay up all night  :meow:

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #221 on: September 01, 2009, 06:21:28 PM »

If Allison says it's just something added to HOH responsibility, why is CBS asking how it will change the game?

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #222 on: September 01, 2009, 06:24:14 PM »

If Allison says it's just something added to HOH responsibility, why is CBS asking how it will change the game?

Could the "HOH's responsibility" part mean when Kevin chose to go for the prize for the whole house as opposed to keeping it for himself?

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #223 on: September 01, 2009, 06:25:12 PM »
Note to Michelle:  Just because you can wear a bikini, doesn't mean you should wear it morning, noon & night.  I know you are proud of the weight you lost, but please, put your cute bod back in some clothes.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #224 on: September 01, 2009, 06:27:34 PM »
Note to Michelle:  Just because you can wear a bikini, doesn't mean you should wear it morning, noon & night.  I know you are proud of the weight you lost, but please, put your cute bod back in some clothes.

I don't hear you saying that to Jeff...  :flirt: