Author Topic: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 311463 times)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #175 on: September 01, 2009, 01:53:14 PM »
Does Nat have any fans? I haven't come across a single one on any of the BB Fan Sites throughout the season! I think regardless of who Nat sits next to should she (shudder) make if to F2, she won't get the $$, because every single person left in that house has won something, and had to make a game altering decision. All Nat did was NATTER:funny:

Well, I offered to make Nat my favorite since my favorite never wins... however I was afraid to commit because of my fear that Ugot would get me. :hides   :funny:

I don't hate Nat, she's playing the game in her own way. It did turn out to be a brilliant move for Kevin and Nat with their LML. It turned out that the lie wasn't so much of a lie because Russ and Michele had discussed J/J and when confronted Michele confirmed it to Jeff. They would have been gone if they hadn't made Russell an enemy. (Or if he had handled Jeff better when asked about plotting.)

I'm still neutral.  :gnome

Queeny, I think that's about right.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #176 on: September 01, 2009, 01:54:22 PM »

I like what Ross Mathews said, "Even though you have to lie to play the game, you don't have to make a game out of lying."  Or something to that effect.

I think this is probably the sentiment that resonates the most with me.

I agree that you HAVE to lie...There are times that you will need to CYA...but sitting around PLOTTING lies over and over again is what's ruined this season for me.  I mean, that whole "Michele came up to us and said this" and "We heard Michele and Russ say that" just burned my butt, but it really hurt the integrity of a player in the house who ALREADY had quirks against her.

But having said that, it IS BB, and Nat's method has her sailing to the final 4, possibly 3...

(And as much as I LOATHE her, I think the updaters have done a STELLAR job with their side comments.  "Airing out her penis?!?!?  CLASSIC!  :funny: )

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #177 on: September 01, 2009, 02:28:33 PM »
 :waves: First, I don't agree with Nat's JH votes. After watching Russell's exit interviews, I think he will reward game play over assumed friendships, since he said he wasn't there to make friends, and he didn't make any friends. Also, Jessie really commended Jeff's move, and game play in getting him out in all of his exit interviews as well. I think the only current Jury member who will hold a grudge, and vote personally it Lydia, but who knows?
Second, regarding lies - Remember the BANNER lie from last season with Manchelle? This season with Nat lying has been far more prevalent, but Lying and BB go together like peanut butter and chocolate!  :funny: And for the record - I don't HATE anyone - I just dislike to lesser and/or greater degrees.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #178 on: September 01, 2009, 02:34:05 PM »
A big welcome for our new members. pope414, sbriandy7, YOLAG213, bearsfan, and Delilah

We're glad you joined us!!

:welcome: :bigwelcome :welcome:

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #179 on: September 01, 2009, 02:54:05 PM »
Thank You

You guys are great - I love going on here catching up on the feeds and the discussions.  Also you all that update the live feeds should get a medal I don't know how you all do it.  Sometimes just watching BBAD after dark has me yelling and ready to throw something at the TV (can't though it's
not paid for yet)  Seriously on Friday and Saturdays I try to keep some wine handy.

Again thank you, thank you thank you.

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #180 on: September 01, 2009, 03:28:54 PM »
I saw the ads for Big Brother during the afternoon and not one thing was mentioned about the key, a twist, a magic power....this is unlike the CDE when it was hyped for 2 weeks.

I dont think there is anything to the key except that it unlocked Kevin and allowed everyone to keep the cash....unless you count "wishful thinking"
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #181 on: September 01, 2009, 03:32:10 PM »
Welcome  to all the new members :party:

Trust me my bark is not worse than the fear  that i seem to have put in TL!!

as we all know pigpen the nose pickin turd.. hasn't done anything but lie..  so i guess it's her game to win..  :groan: and everyone will be kicking thier own butts after this game is all over on how they were fooled by that dustball!! :ugot 

if only  keivn was smart enough to call out his doubt on her age to everyone else.. but then again.. i think she said it soo much NO ONE really cares now! 

and jeff is sooo tired of her talk that he ups and walks away unlike me whose chained to this darn  desk!!

TL you go ahead and chose her as your favorite.. (:;) you might get lucky this one year and no one will call foul either!!

just watch out for the swarm of locust that are coming your way when you do!!! :funny:

this is all a joking rant.. nothing meant to disrespect anyone
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #182 on: September 01, 2009, 03:34:32 PM »
I dont think there is anything to the key except that it unlocked Kevin and allowed everyone to keep the cash....unless you count "wishful thinking"

Unless BB decides at the last minute to make that key powerful, it's nothing more than a key. BB probably wouldn't do that unless they really want to piss off the house.

Oh, and I'll bet anything that Natalie will actually try a little bit to win HOH this Thursday.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #183 on: September 01, 2009, 03:39:19 PM »
TL you go ahead and chose her as your favorite.. (:;) you might get lucky this one year and no one will call foul either!!

just watch out for the swarm of locust that are coming your way when you do!!! :funny:

Oh, THIS is reassuring!  :funny:

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #184 on: September 01, 2009, 03:55:02 PM »

Unless BB decides at the last minute to make that key powerful, it's nothing more than a key. BB probably wouldn't do that unless they really want to piss off the house.

Oh, and I'll bet anything that Natalie will actually try a little bit to win HOH this Thursday.

I don't think Nat will try half as much for the HOH as she will for the POV! She knows without it she is gone!

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #185 on: September 01, 2009, 04:36:54 PM »
 :waves: OK - don't ask, because I have NO IDEA where I find this stuff, but here is a link to a website that claims  there are rumors abounding that Jeff's KEY will turn out to be the Diamond Power Of Veto. Now, don't shoot the messenger - click on the link and see it for yourself. I am going to dive back into the web and see if I can turn up any corroborating tid-bits. Ya' Never Know! :groan:

http://bumpshack.com/index.php?s=big+brother&x=69&y=8

Offline bella365

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #186 on: September 01, 2009, 04:40:30 PM »
:waves: OK - don't ask, because I have NO IDEA where I find this stuff, but here is a link to a website that claims  there are rumors abounding that Jeff's KEY will turn out to be the Diamond Power Of Veto. Now, don't shoot the messenger - click on the link and see it for yourself. I am going to dive back into the web and see if I can turn up any corroborating tid-bits. Ya' Never Know! :groan:

Artzy thanks, I believe this article. There is no way BB would just give them money with no ties. I will defiantly be watching the live show on Thursday. BYE BYE NAT!!!!!!!YAY

Update: I guess if this article is true, Nat won't be leaving and Michelle goe back up :(
« Last Edit: September 01, 2009, 04:43:47 PM by bella365 »

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #187 on: September 01, 2009, 04:41:22 PM »
:waves: OK - don't ask, because I have NO IDEA where I find this stuff, but here is a link to a website that claims  there are rumors abounding that Jeff's KEY will turn out to be the Diamond Power Of Veto. Now, don't shoot the messenger - click on the link and see it for yourself. I am going to dive back into the web and see if I can turn up any corroborating tid-bits. Ya' Never Know! :groan:

This type of veto means that Michele is not safe then?  And can go back on the block?

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #188 on: September 01, 2009, 04:47:26 PM »
 :waves: OK - This one is even crazier than the last, but it wouldn't be right not to share, I am not BB news greedy. If nothing else, it's entertaining! I wonder if the author was  :smoke

http://bb11-pandoras-box.blogspot.com/

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #189 on: September 01, 2009, 04:51:56 PM »

Oh please, oh please, oh please!  Let this be true.  I just can't stand to listen to Natalie much longer.  ANYTHING to get her out  of the house at this point will make my day.  And letting Jeff stay makes it that much better.  Fingers and toes crossed  :tup:

Offline bella365

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #190 on: September 01, 2009, 04:52:15 PM »
I just wish that there is a special power to get rid of Nat. :hearts: I am sick of hearing her talking B:) about how good she is at stuff, but never wins any thing.

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #191 on: September 01, 2009, 04:53:33 PM »
 :waves: Just in case the rumors are true - I found this explanation of the DPV in a CBS BB4 archive:

ALISON WINS POWER

Robert may be Head of Household this week, but Alison continues to dominate the House, playing all sides and every angle. After a Veto Competition that required both mental and physical skills, Alison won the Diamond Power of Veto, which gives her the power to take herself off the block and decide who will be the next HouseGuest evicted. Now that Ali has the power, she holds both Jun's and Erika's fate in her hands.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #192 on: September 01, 2009, 04:55:38 PM »
:waves: OK - This one is even crazier than the last, but it wouldn't be right not to share, I am not BB news greedy. If nothing else, it's entertaining! I wonder if the author was  :smoke

http://bb11-pandoras-box.blogspot.com/

This has to be the most ridiculous thing I've ever read.

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!    :jumpy:

Offline adictid2reality

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #193 on: September 01, 2009, 04:56:14 PM »
 :waves:

I'm brand new here  :neener:  so be kind to me please  :kuss:

In realation to the pandora's box thingy that i've been reading about this is what I have found and as stated there is a statement by AG herself regarding this.  From what I am getting there are no "special powers" (as much as we all would like there to be" but its an added HOH responsibility.  Why it was announced as a "twist" and "game changing" is not making sense with AG statement.
Here is a link where I found this information.  

http://bigbrothernetwork.com/big-brother-11-pandoras-box-mystery-continues/

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #194 on: September 01, 2009, 05:03:03 PM »
Regardless what the power is, if Michelle is evicted this week, I will be pissed!!  (:;)  (:;)  :knuckles:

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #195 on: September 01, 2009, 05:07:01 PM »
Regardless what the power is, if Michelle is evicted this week, I will be pissed!!  (:;)  (:;)  :knuckles:

I'm with ya.

To be honest, the only outcome that will satisfy me is if Nat were evicted.  Or dragged out of there kicking and screaming.  Either way, I'm good.  :tup:

Offline sbriandy7

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #196 on: September 01, 2009, 05:07:24 PM »
 :tantrum :I wish Michelle would STOP EATING!!!!!! Or at least chew with her mouth closed!!!!

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #197 on: September 01, 2009, 05:08:46 PM »
Regardless what the power is, if Michelle is evicted this week, I will be pissed!!  (:;)  (:;)  :knuckles:

ME TOO..........she earned that POV and protection by beating all the other HGs.
RFF = best screen shots and updates on the net !

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #198 on: September 01, 2009, 05:14:41 PM »
:waves: Just in case the rumors are true - I found this explanation of the DPV in a CBS BB4 archive:

ALISON WINS POWER

Robert may be Head of Household this week, but Alison continues to dominate the House, playing all sides and every angle. After a Veto Competition that required both mental and physical skills, Alison won the Diamond Power of Veto, which gives her the power to take herself off the block and decide who will be the next HouseGuest evicted. Now that Ali has the power, she holds both Jun's and Erika's fate in her hands.

This Diamond Power of Veto is a real BB tool - unlike all the other ideas.  If this is true, Nat is GONE  :casey

Offline adictid2reality

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #199 on: September 01, 2009, 05:18:14 PM »
 :jam:

Per Allison Grodner:

I’m gonna tease. There is a secret door that will weigh into the HOH. It’s something we’ve had planned for a while. I wouldn’t call it a power. It’s just something that’s been added to the HOH’s (responsibility).”