Author Topic: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 311481 times)

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #125 on: August 31, 2009, 11:26:19 PM »

If BB messes with the noms I would not one but blame the HG`s if the all walked out in protest. it is just way too easy for them to make that key mean one thing if say michele won it(car?) and another thing because jeff won it (VETO) if jeff gets a veto out of this like it or not you can`t help but lose RESPECT for CBS & Big Brother

nay its TV -- they change reality all the time. 

Offline sbriandy7

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #126 on: August 31, 2009, 11:27:32 PM »
RATINGS

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #127 on: August 31, 2009, 11:28:56 PM »
 :waves: Hi Guys. I just got this message from Michele's husband Tim and I wanted to share it with everyone. Here it is:

This is Michele's husband Tim. I just wanted to take a moment and thank everyone who's gone out of his or her way to show Michele support. I've read a lot of really nice encouraging posts and am personally grateful for the kind words. I can't wait to show Michele how much people care for her. So, thank you all and keep the positive energy coming her way, I suspect it's only going to get worse before it gets better..

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #128 on: August 31, 2009, 11:30:53 PM »
omg that poll is giving me hope.  BB if you do this I promise I will take back 95% of the mean things I've said and thought about you in the past week  :hearts:  if not I will hate you forever  :lol:

lol no for real...it is a tv show #1 and a game second.  Didn't Alison say they're not yet renewed for season 12, do they really want to possibly end the series with NAT as the winner?  'cuse me while I barf.

BB can do whatever they want to change things up.   They've brought back an evicted houseguest three times!!  Even if Jeff is all but evicted right now this would not be something out of the norm for them.

Plus they started out this year letting a previous HG back in and giving them safety the first week.  BB is so not above biases.   

Frickin Mike Boogie WON ALL STARS!!!  A "yo yo" as Jeff would say, that was completely forgettable besides the fact that he was buddies with Will and CBS wanted Will so bad for All Stars they gave into Will's demands that he wouldn't do the show if Mike wasn't on as well.  And who was the runner up but Erika would worked for CBS if I remember right.

None of the twists are "fair"...the playing with a twin and then getting to let the twin in after a certain point and having an instant extra member to someone's alliance...America's Player...aka Producer's Player.  Letting evicted people back in, etc. 

OMG I effing wish thursday would get here already so we just know once and for all.   :helpme :helpme

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #129 on: August 31, 2009, 11:31:21 PM »
RATINGS
Right -- and they have their disclaimer --- expect the unexpected.  HG's should know going into this -- that it is a TV show  that functions on ratings.

Pandora's box just can't be about winning some bucks without some kind of consequences.  Get them all feeling just fine about the money and that's the end of it.  Like we're starting to speculate and then - twist.  That's my two cents anyway.

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #130 on: August 31, 2009, 11:32:32 PM »
Ive missed alot the last couple of days, someone PLEASE tell me Jeff is only screwing with nat and totally lieing about keeping her safe next week!

Offline pope414

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #131 on: August 31, 2009, 11:39:20 PM »
omg that poll is giving me hope.  BB if you do this I promise I will take back 95% of the mean things I've said and thought about you in the past week  :hearts:  if not I will hate you forever  :lol:

lol no for real...it is a tv show #1 and a game second.  Didn't Alison say they're not yet renewed for season 12, do they really want to possibly end the series with NAT as the winner?  'cuse me while I barf.

BB can do whatever they want to change things up.   They've brought back an evicted houseguest three times!!  Even if Jeff is all but evicted right now this would not be something out of the norm for them.

Plus they started out this year letting a previous HG back in and giving them safety the first week.  BB is so not above biases.   

Frickin Mike Boogie WON ALL STARS!!!  A "yo yo" as Jeff would say, that was completely forgettable besides the fact that he was buddies with Will and CBS wanted Will so bad for All Stars they gave into Will's demands that he wouldn't do the show if Mike wasn't on as well.  And who was the runner up but Erika would worked for CBS if I remember right.

None of the twists are "fair"...the playing with a twin and then getting to let the twin in after a certain point and having an instant extra member to someone's alliance...America's Player...aka Producer's Player.  Letting evicted people back in, etc. 

OMG I effing wish thursday would get here already so we just know once and for all.   :helpme :helpme
If that`s the case make it a beauty contest tell us how you want world peace make J&J king & Queen of the prom... Ugh!  LOL  :groan:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #132 on: August 31, 2009, 11:40:29 PM »
Ive missed alot the last couple of days, someone PLEASE tell me Jeff is only screwing with nat and totally lieing about keeping her safe next week!
I think they Jeff and Michele want Kevin out.  HOH means nothing next week its POV so promising Nat HOH is not a big of a deal as it sounds.  I still would tell that POS anything to stay.  then blast her. The problem is -- would Jeff really hand it to her. probably.  

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #133 on: August 31, 2009, 11:44:03 PM »
Wouldn't it be hysterical if Jeff and Michele promise POS that she can win HOH and then the comp involve BUGS............I WOULD LOVE IT. :bounce :lolmao: :crazy
RFF = best screen shots and updates on the net !

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #134 on: August 31, 2009, 11:48:02 PM »
Wouldn't it be hysterical if Jeff and Michele promise POS that she can win HOH and then the comp involve BUGS............I WOULD LOVE IT. :bounce :lolmao: :crazy

that would be awesome!

[quote author = bbjunkey ]think they Jeff and Michele want Kevin out.  HOH means nothing next week its POV so promising Nat HOH is not a big of a deal as it sounds.  I still would tell that POS anything to stay.  then blast her. The problem is -- would Jeff really hand it to her. probably.  [/quote]

does that mean we are giving up hope of the Box being something to take him off the block and put M up?

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #135 on: August 31, 2009, 11:51:13 PM »

that would be awesome!

[quote author = bbjunkey ]think they Jeff and Michele want Kevin out.  HOH means nothing next week its POV so promising Nat HOH is not a big of a deal as it sounds.  I still would tell that POS anything to stay.  then blast her. The problem is -- would Jeff really hand it to her. probably. 

does that mean we are giving up hope of the Box being something to take him off the block and put M up?
[/quote]

I wasn't putting the "box" into that scenario.  Now if something happens with that -- whole different thing don't you think?  If Jeff could come off the block and Nat goes up -- awesome.  Michele's already off with the veto.

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #136 on: August 31, 2009, 11:52:51 PM »

that would be awesome!

[quote author = bbjunkey ]think they Jeff and Michele want Kevin out.  HOH means nothing next week its POV so promising Nat HOH is not a big of a deal as it sounds.  I still would tell that POS anything to stay.  then blast her. The problem is -- would Jeff really hand it to her. probably. 

[/quote]

NO that means BB wouldn't have to intervene and use the key to save Jeff.   BTW it would be POS going up not Michelle.

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #137 on: August 31, 2009, 11:55:29 PM »
ok.

and im waiting for that towel to open just a little further.  hopefully she has something underneath that.  yikes!!  it's getting pretty close to showing the world, the world! lol

Offline sbriandy7

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #138 on: September 01, 2009, 12:03:07 AM »
I know I've said this about 100 times already, but EVERYONE had the chance to find the key. So if it does hold special powers, everyone had the chance.  :duno:

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #139 on: September 01, 2009, 12:15:11 AM »
Well I guess BB will have to give the key some power for Jeff now since POS told Kevin everything Michelle and Jeff offered her.............I AM STILL HOPING FOR BUGS IN THE HOH COMP...........that would fix her a**. :yess: :yess: :yess:

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #140 on: September 01, 2009, 12:22:01 AM »
at is a pain in the ass but she isnt stupid.

Her best bet is to stick with Kevin atleast until final 2/3.

The truth is, JEFF ****ED THIS UP by trusting N/K and now that he has seen the light, he has no options left.

Worse things have happened in BB history...Evil Dick winning, for example.

Jeff has won money, a trip to Hawaii and hopefully he and Jordan can make their BFF become something romantic.
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline sbriandy7

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #141 on: September 01, 2009, 12:22:50 AM »
Yea!! A pool full of water and bugs floating around in it and preying mantus crawling all over   :snicker:

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #142 on: September 01, 2009, 12:31:51 AM »
Have any of you noticed how terrible Natalie talks to Kevin?  She is just downright mean and nasty to him sometimes.  Can't understand why he sticks with her?

Offline sbriandy7

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #143 on: September 01, 2009, 12:46:11 AM »
You know I hate to say this but I will be real upset if Jeff gets to stay with a special power and then he gets close to N&K and they trick him in to going after Michelle again instead of them......good chance of that.  (:;)

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #144 on: September 01, 2009, 02:36:28 AM »
current standings...

jeff
michele
jordan
kevin
natalie

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #145 on: September 01, 2009, 05:18:53 AM »

If BB messes with the noms I would not one but blame the HG`s if the all walked out in protest. it is just way too easy for them to make that key mean one thing if say michele won it(car?) and another thing because jeff won it (VETO) if jeff gets a veto out of this like it or not you can`t help but lose RESPECT for CBS & Big Brother

The name of this show is BIG BROTHER.......you know, big brother is watching? Big Brother watches so they can manipulate and control? George Orwell's 1984?

The "state" (big brother) in Orwell's 1984 manipulates and controls everything. If something happens that they don't like, they change the facts to reflect what they want people to know and control events to reflect what they want to happen.

The name of the show itself leads one to believe that Big Brother can do whatever it wants to control the household........if they want Jeff to stay, they control that. It is the game........
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #146 on: September 01, 2009, 05:30:39 AM »
Control is what all reality shows do when it comes to what we see and how we see it.  We know they can edit to control how someone looks to us.  They can control wether we love them or hate them or feel sorry for them.  The one thing they really try to control is the ratings that controls their jobs.  Who cares if they manipulate the outcome - if it makes it more fun for us to watch I'm all for it.  Like if Lil gnat stays being covered by really big bugs for the next comp.  :jumpy:  :jumpy:  :wohoo:

Offline bella365

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #147 on: September 01, 2009, 08:00:54 AM »
The "twist" will occur on Thursday's live show. Its defiantly is going to have to do with the money they won.

Offline bearsfan

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #148 on: September 01, 2009, 08:33:51 AM »
First, new to posting, but would like to start with saying a BIG THANKS  :jam: to all the live posters and I also enjoy reading the discussions.

But here is my two cents worth....  and please correct me if I'm wrong in my assumptions or "facts" that I state.

First, Russ was right when he stated that Jeff broke the deal first.  Final four does come before final two, so how did that break their deal?  Does anyone not believe at that time that Jeff was not taking Jordan to final two?  Maybe he wasn't, but come on.  Everyone in the house had to assume that.  I really don't know what the big deal was for Russ to have a final two also.  Don't get me wrong, I think some of Russ' actions were horrible, but it is a game.  It worked for ED, so why not for Russ.  At least Russ was up front enough to come out with his "true feelings" and not backstab like EVERYONE (J/J included) have done.  They all talk so dirty behind each others backs, so for ANYONE to come out of that house saying they were honest, fair, and played with integrity, is a hypocrite.  But that is the nature of the game.  I'm not saying by no means that it should not happen, but don't come out of there like "Mary Sunshine" acting all perfect.

If Jeff or Jordan go home this week, they have no one to blame but themselves.  They broke the final four deal and trusted the most untrustworthy person in there.  Natalie (as much as I can't stand to even look at her) almost really deserves to win.  No she is not winning any of the competitions, whether she really just sucks or she is truly throwing them, but she is winning the biggest competition of all............... THE MIND GAME!! 

At this point, who is doing what, and who is really loyal to who is still a mystery.  They all are telling each other different stories and "confiding" in a different person at different times.  The only story that is not getting back to someone, is the one where Jeff and Michelle are trying to make a deal with Natalie.........  Jordan has no clue.  Natalie even told Kevin.  With Jordan campaigning to people to keep Jeff, the least he could do is tell her the plan.  He is playing just like the other weasels.

Now, to sound like I am contradicting all I just wrote:  Jeff was and really still is my favorite player with Michelle a close second, just because they are good players.  Yeah, Michelle seems a little flakey, but I'm not sure how I would be acting in these situations.  Jeff seems to be a genuine true great person and up till the Russ incident had been playing a good game. 

As far as a twist, I say bring it on!!!  Would make for some exciting TV.  I hate the thought of watching the live show on Thursday and seeing Natalie's gloating weasel face if Jeff leaves.  My husband had better guard the TV Thursday, cause I'm liable to throw something through the screen.   (:;) (:;)

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #149 on: September 01, 2009, 09:06:35 AM »
 :bigwelcome :party:         bearsfan glad you joined our family!

I agree with ya on your assessment and am hoping for an intervention by BB...hope they don't disappoint us  :tup:

delightful just delightful