Author Topic: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 311423 times)

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #100 on: August 31, 2009, 10:19:22 PM »
I have learned a valuable lesson this season - don't read the updates while drinking soda....

I was taking a sip while reading that, choked, and Pepsi came out my nose - not a nice feeling at all!

I hear ya - every time UGOT updates Nat and says "Settle Down Pigpen", I shriek with excitement and choke on my iced tea.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2009, 10:24:17 PM by lovemykiddies »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #101 on: August 31, 2009, 10:23:48 PM »
But the poll was created by a member not CBS I think you are all going to be disappointed  ,, the cash was already revealed as the prize so sorry

mjonir
CBS Community Member

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #102 on: August 31, 2009, 10:25:34 PM »
Congrats Kat on hitting 10000, I'll be hitting that tonight myself as well when I update BBAD.  :wohoo:
thank you Will  :hugs: and an early congrats to you too  :wohoo: :jam:
delightful just delightful

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #103 on: August 31, 2009, 10:27:57 PM »
But the poll was created by a member not CBS I think you are all going to be disappointed  ,, the cash was already revealed as the prize so sorry

mjonir
CBS Community Member

Spoilsport :neener:

Still, maybe somebody is listening!! I think the box is done, holding out for the key to get Jeff a lil something. Car would be good.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #104 on: August 31, 2009, 10:31:09 PM »
Just so you all know - I received the email about the BB Poll (and other CBS Reality Subjects) directly from CBS, with the link to the Poll, and NOT from an individual person, for whatever that's worth!  :duno:

Offline sbriandy7

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #105 on: August 31, 2009, 10:31:32 PM »
So finding they key wasn't a big deal...it didn't matter who found it, everyone gets the same reward?   Hopefully the key finder will get the special power!!

Offline sbriandy7

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #106 on: August 31, 2009, 10:35:11 PM »
Ok..panicking....what is the deal with someone on Twitter saying evictions won't be on Thursday??? Am I reading this right or am I pulling a Jordan and it is going right over my head (love Jordan though)

Offline Delilah

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #107 on: August 31, 2009, 10:40:14 PM »
Hi sbriandy7. Yes Michele has had her shady or confusing moments and it has made it hard to support her through this game, but hey, somehow it got her this far. And I think if she wins or comes in 2nd it will be sweet just so she can say HA HA to Ronnie at the end.
 :wohoo:
Jeff and Jordan have made this BB season fun for me!

Offline sbriandy7

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #108 on: August 31, 2009, 10:42:28 PM »
I wouldn't be upset with Michelle winning at all. I am a JJ fan, but I think Michelle is really a great person and would deserve it after all she has been through. She has probably cried about 1/2 the time I would have been crying in that house... :'(

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #109 on: August 31, 2009, 10:42:34 PM »
Just so you all know - I received the email about the BB Poll (and other CBS Reality Subjects) directly from CBS, with the link to the Poll, and NOT from an individual person, for whatever that's worth!  :duno:
CBS wants more hits on their site maybe and needs to stir up some BB interest I'll guess?
http://www.cbs.com/

Offline sbriandy7

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #110 on: August 31, 2009, 10:44:31 PM »
I'm not sure if this site is great for me or not.... I am a home medical transcription and I find myself typing a patient, reading a post, typing a patient, reading 2 post, and on and on and on......oh well, I'm addicted...could be worse I guess.  :duno:

Offline Delilah

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #111 on: August 31, 2009, 10:46:26 PM »
The greatest revenge if Jeff is gone Thursday is if he gets a car or some other extra prize, plus if Michele and Jordan get to the end together. Then the snotty jury, except Jeff of course, will have to vote for 2 people not on their team and they will hate it. I will laugh and laugh if Nat and Kevin get the boot via Michele and Jordan. I can always dream..... :duno:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #112 on: August 31, 2009, 10:48:25 PM »
CBS wants more hits on their site maybe and needs to stir up some BB interest I'll guess?
http://www.cbs.com/

okay I must be ignorant or something because I've been all over the CBS site and i can't find any poll to vote on. 

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #113 on: August 31, 2009, 10:49:37 PM »
I'm not sure if this site is great for me or not.... I am a home medical transcription and I find myself typing a patient, reading a post, typing a patient, reading 2 post, and on and on and on......oh well, I'm addicted...could be worse I guess.  :duno:

omg...I have been dreaming this might happen!!  :hearts:

How much would charge to do some Updates? :luvu:  Oh just say....20  hours a day??  :lol:

:funny: :funny: :funny: :funny:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Delilah

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #114 on: August 31, 2009, 10:50:14 PM »
You have to be registered and logged in before the CBS polls show up for you to click on. Just in case anyone hasn't registered. :tup:

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #115 on: August 31, 2009, 10:52:10 PM »

I hear ya.  I started my Lit class last week....but complaining about Nat is much more enjoyable than doing a character analysis on The Epic of Gilgamesh.  I'm just glad BB ends before my semester...

As for me, on day 1 I picked Michele to go all the way...Then I saw her and Ronnie clash, and thought she'd be out of there by week 3...Then I loved J/J (well, one J more than another  :luvu: ) and was THRILLED when they joined forces with Michele....

And I was SO into it up to when Jesse and then Chima left.  At that point, I thought J/J made some really bad mistakes, EVERYONE started taking things to a personal level and BB pretty much jumped the shark for me.

But...if something happens on Thursday night that would result in Nat leaving, I'd feel vindicated!!! :hearts:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #116 on: August 31, 2009, 10:52:27 PM »
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline sbriandy7

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #117 on: August 31, 2009, 10:58:29 PM »
Believe me, if I had the time, I would love to do updates. I have 1/2 my screen with the live feeds and 1/2 with my transcription. I am watching the screen while I am typing, then I switch the ear phones when something looks good... then I have to check out the forum of course. But I am very thankful for BB. My husband in on home dialysis, so we really enjoy the BBAD. He has to stay on 4 hours a day 6 days a week and this really helps us cope!!!!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #118 on: August 31, 2009, 11:03:59 PM »
Here you go bbjunkey

VOTE HERE:

http://www.cbs.com/forum/posts/list/82455.page

You may have to register...not sure

thanks -- just love this site by the way!!

Offline sbriandy7

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #119 on: August 31, 2009, 11:15:34 PM »
GEEZ.... I bet I've gained 20 lbs since this came on....everytime BBAD comes on they are eating and it makes me want to eat.... :groan:

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #120 on: August 31, 2009, 11:16:57 PM »
I hope Jeff wins but dont want it to happen because America or BB decide to step in and "twist" the results of his very decidely poor game play by his and Jordan's behavior toward Michelle.

I mean, am I the only one who felt really bad for Michelle last night during the show? She was by far coming across as endearing and so sad.....I will rejoice if she wins!

Jeff and Jordan are still my favorites but my respect for them as people has been greatly diminshed by their behavior over the last 2 weeks.

I guess I must be the only one on these boards who was a little fattie in school growing up and know what it is like to be picked on and disliked for no good reason.

Just my thoughts.

Albert, you are not alone. I too have been a bit bigger than the rest of the people I graduated with. And I was always picked on in school; sometimes for no reason at all. People would say crap about me. (They were never my friends to begin with.) I felt like a loner even though I had people I could talk to. Then I switched schools and nobody ever talked to me until now. That was five years ago. How times change.

And I said this in the show discussion thread, but I'll reiterate it here -- I started to cry when Michele cried. So I did feel sorry for her in a way. She has nobody to turn to in that house anymore. If she doesn't win HOH next week, everyone will be gunning to send her out, just because they'll find her to be a threat. Jeff and Jordan played the friend card with her, and as soon as they aligned themselves with Kevin and Natalie, they started to bash her behind her back. My respect for the J's dropped big time.

(You guys say your favorites never win? My pre-show predictions turn out to be just as bad!)

What do you mean "until now?" Honey you ever need anyone to talk to about anything - you don't have to wait for BB season - you just PM me and you have someone - period! Got that?

I cry along with Michele every time I see her alone and tearing up. I have always strongly disliked people who are mean to each other. Bullys and people who take advantage of others, and who are mean just to be mean  make me sick. Whenever I see it happening in my professional environment I order up mandatory group seminars to remind them how to be nice. It can be quite rewarding watching a group of nasties who are forced to play nice, doing role reversals. The best part is I get to remind them for weeks afterwards not to forget to "play nice" or we'll have to have another seminar.  The BB HGs on the other hand will always use the excuse that it's just game play. That's just Bull Pucky! :funny:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #121 on: August 31, 2009, 11:20:13 PM »
OMG PUDDIN   "nat airing out her penis"   :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny:
I just can't stop laughing  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny:

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #122 on: August 31, 2009, 11:21:52 PM »
nat airing out her penis

OMG I just ruined my keyboard and my nose burns lol  you guys are too funny!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #123 on: August 31, 2009, 11:23:20 PM »
I thought Jeff and Michele both wanted to get to Nat and talk to her.  Well isn't kevin in the DR. right now? 

Offline pope414

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #124 on: August 31, 2009, 11:24:30 PM »

If BB messes with the noms I would not one but blame the HG`s if the all walked out in protest. it is just way too easy for them to make that key mean one thing if say michele won it(car?) and another thing because jeff won it (VETO) if jeff gets a veto out of this like it or not you can`t help but lose RESPECT for CBS & Big Brother