Author Topic: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 311434 times)

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #75 on: August 31, 2009, 08:11:56 PM »
I have learned a valuable lesson this season - don't read the updates while drinking soda....

I just read this statement from Nat - "I want to win or lose with honesty, integrity and loyalty"

I was taking a sip while reading that, choked, and Pepsi came out my nose - not a nice feeling at all!

Who the hell is she kidding?!
:funny: OMG - (to quote Kevin) That's great - you should this disclaimer above that statement: CHOKING HAZARD - DO NOT READ THE FOLLOWING WHILE SWALLOWING OR CHEWING!

Offline lilduke

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #76 on: August 31, 2009, 08:22:55 PM »
hi everyone!!  :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: i cant believe this is my first post of the season, but ive been lurking. i wouldve helped update this season but i just kinda hated all of the houseguests. i wish they would go back to having normal people like in the first few seasons. i know the show will never have quite that same magic because after so many seasons people go in and immediately start scheming and aligning. it was much nicer when everyone got along (for the most part) and had a good time with each other while playing a game. they should stop casting via agents and craigslist!  (:;) anywho, something has been bothering me. ok everyone is making f2 deals. but when it comes down to final 3 they have the hoh and then also a veto comp right? so making a f2 deal is sort of pointless because at f3 it just matters who wins the comps.... i dont know if this is making sense because i am sick and partially drugged up. and maybe there is no veto at f3 but being a stay at home mom to a toddler is turning my brain to noodles.

well, i miss being an active part of these boards, but i am reading everyday!! thank you all soooooo much for keeping everyone updated!! and i must add MUCH quicker and better than ANY other site.  :jumpy:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #77 on: August 31, 2009, 08:30:08 PM »
lilduke!! We have missed you!! Wonderful to see you and sorry but NEXT season love 'em or hate 'em we expect you back here!! :hearts:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #78 on: August 31, 2009, 08:32:07 PM »
I'm so bummed out with how this season of BB is ending up-- with snakes, liars and POS Nat that I sent CBS an email complaint.  It has also been sooooo boring and depressing that how can they expect to keep an audience?   If I want depressive stuff I can just turn on the news.  I'm hoping others have been bombarding CBS with the same.  AND P.S. Keep Jeff let him fight it out.  Would make for better TV than POS NAt, K.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #79 on: August 31, 2009, 08:51:43 PM »
lilduke! Sorry you aren't feeling well. We missed you!

Dan and Memphis had a final 2, it worked for Memphis. (and got Jerry to final 3)  :ascared  It worked for Boogie and Erika.  :ascared :ascared :ascared Now that I typed all this, I guess maybe it does pay IF you have someone you really believe will do what they say they will. Who would you believe now? The only one I would trust 100% is Jordan.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #80 on: August 31, 2009, 08:52:34 PM »
I wonder if J/J will continue their relationship outside of the BB house......

Yeah...it's almost not worth watching anymore.   :(   I'm still hoping something magical happens with that key..even though I know everyone will cry 'foul'..  I don't care.  ANYTHING to keep Nasty Gnat from winning.
Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #81 on: August 31, 2009, 08:56:55 PM »
I wonder if J/J will continue their relationship outside of the BB house......

Yeah...it's almost not worth watching anymore.   :(   I'm still hoping something magical happens with that key..even though I know everyone will cry 'foul'..  I don't care.  ANYTHING to keep Nasty Gnat from winning.

I soo am with you on this starbaby.  I dont care -- its just TV make it good== fire up another Twist.  I'm sure when they signed on the dotted line to do this- """BB reserves the right to do ...blah blah blah.""  whatever to keep the fans coming back for more.  And it seems they sooo like watching JJ.  Nasty Nat winning... not right.   

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #82 on: August 31, 2009, 09:03:17 PM »
 :yess: OMG - THIS JUST IN - I just received an email from CBS with a Big Brother Poll - Here is a cut/paste. When I voted the results came up - 80% of respondents voted YES!!!!! I knew it - BB production is planning something cool to try to keep Jeff! The telling phrase: Make your Voices Heard. Here it is:

Polls  Make your voice heard!   

Big Brother: Pandora's Box Reveal
Do you think Pandora's Box to be revealed on Tuesday night holds a special power?
Vote Now

Offline bella365

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #83 on: August 31, 2009, 09:09:51 PM »
:yess: OMG - THIS JUST IN - I just received an email from CBS with a Big Brother Poll - Here is a cut/paste. When I voted the results came up - 80% of respondents voted YES!!!!! I knew it - BB production is planning something cool to try to keep Jeff! The telling phrase: Make your Voices Heard. Here it is:

Polls  Make your voice heard!   

Big Brother: Pandora's Box Reveal
Do you think Pandora's Box to be revealed on Tuesday night holds a special power?
Vote Now

YES, JEFF IS GOING TO HAVE AN OPTION OF KEEPING THE MONEY OR STAYING IN BB HOUSE. This is what I said the key won't be used until Thursday, because the tuesday show is already taped. II just hope they boot nat on thursday.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #84 on: August 31, 2009, 09:19:02 PM »
Is there a link where we can vote? :jumpy:

We know the box didn't hold a special power...yet! But the key could be something good...if he gets a brand new car it could dull the sting of being evicted for Jeff...
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #85 on: August 31, 2009, 09:31:49 PM »
Is there a link where we can vote? :jumpy:

We know the box didn't hold a special power...yet! But the key could be something good...if he gets a brand new car it could dull the sting of being evicted for Jeff...

I don't have a link because I clicked directly  through the email, and when I went back to try to copy the URL it took me to the "already voted" page. Try going to cbs.com and clicking on polls on the BB page. I also noticed A LOT of complaints from BB fans about Jeff being on the block and getting the boot. I really believe what I said earlier today, that the producers are trying to figure out a plausible way to keep Jeff in the house. Oh well, we soon shall see!

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #86 on: August 31, 2009, 09:35:47 PM »
Jeff already won the Hawaii trip.

I hope Jeff wins but dont want it to happen because America or BB decide to step in and "twist" the results of his very decidely poor game play by his and Jordan's behavior toward Michelle.

I mean, am I the only one who felt really bad for Michelle last night during the show? She was by far coming across as endearing and so sad.....I will rejoice if she wins!

Jeff and Jordan are still my favorites but my respect for them as people has been greatly diminshed by their behavior over the last 2 weeks.

I guess I must be the only one on these boards who was a little fattie in school growing up and know what it is like to be picked on and disliked for no good reason.

Just my thoughts.
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #87 on: August 31, 2009, 09:45:23 PM »
Jeff already won the Hawaii trip.

I hope Jeff wins but dont want it to happen because America or BB decide to step in and "twist" the results of his very decidely poor game play by his and Jordan's behavior toward Michelle.

I mean, am I the only one who felt really bad for Michelle last night during the show? She was by far coming across as endearing and so sad.....I will rejoice if she wins!

Jeff and Jordan are still my favorites but my respect for them as people has been greatly diminshed by their behavior over the last 2 weeks.

I guess I must be the only one on these boards who was a little fattie in school growing up and know what it is like to be picked on and disliked for no good reason.

Just my thoughts.

You are NOT alone! I am a huge fan of Michele's, and have been since the beginning! I met her husband online through BB, and he is the coolest guy! Remember that wonderful letter he wrote to Michele when she won HOH? Well, that's exactly what he is like. When the "real" Michele walks out of that house on finale night , and the rest of the HGs get to know her they will  be shocked at how she played them. She's great! Russell even said it in his interview with Ross. I expect BB to manipulate the game ever since the ED days, but how they are going to pull this one off is anybody's guess. I just don't see how they will do it and maintain any integrity.  :duno:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #88 on: August 31, 2009, 09:48:13 PM »
Its TV -- everythig is manipulated.  read or seen the news lately??

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #89 on: August 31, 2009, 09:50:22 PM »
VOTE HERE:

http://www.cbs.com/forum/posts/list/82455.page

You may have to register...not sure
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #90 on: August 31, 2009, 09:54:43 PM »
AlbertHodges...  I do agree that Michele has gotten some undeserved bashing...  but for awhile she was buddied-up with Russ the bully...so that didn't endear her to some.  But...maybe she aligned with him because no one else would align with her...  I don't know.  I know she's sad...but she's also smart..so we'll see.  

I also agree that J/J haven't played the best game - I SO wish I would have thought of that "if Nat's lips are moving- she's lying" banner much sooner!!!  BUT --- they are so cute together....ALOT of people love them and want to see at least one of them in the final.  Maybe a J/M finale (not saying which J)

I AM excited that maybe it's not over yet for Jeff.  I like the idea that America gets involved...WE are the ones that can see what's happening!!  (I  know that's not the 'point' of BB....just sayin')

If it is that Jeff gets a car, I agree, maybe it will take the sting out of the eviction (if that happens....)

You see, a year ago I was diagnosed with ovarian cancer...the silent killer.... and so now I've adopted the 'positive attitude --- eternal optimist' motto !!  

All in all..... I just absolutely, positively do NOT want Natalie to win....and would prefer that Kevin didn't....  
Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #91 on: August 31, 2009, 09:55:58 PM »
So far:

RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #92 on: August 31, 2009, 10:00:33 PM »
Congrats Kat on hitting 10000, I'll be hitting that tonight myself as well when I update BBAD.  :wohoo:

Offline sbriandy7

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #93 on: August 31, 2009, 10:01:56 PM »
I don't see how it could be considered "manipulated" if they do make the key something special for Jeff. "Selfish" GNAT had the same chance as Jeff or anyone elso to find the key and they didn't, so how would that not be fair???? I can't imagine why Gnat didn't find it and win something since she is so good at winning......ha ha ha :snicker:

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #94 on: August 31, 2009, 10:03:26 PM »

Just my thoughts.

Albert, you are not alone. I too have been a bit bigger than the rest of the people I graduated with. And I was always picked on in school; sometimes for no reason at all. People would say crap about me. (They were never my friends to begin with.) I felt like a loner even though I had people I could talk to. Then I switched schools and nobody ever talked to me until now. That was five years ago. How times change.

And I said this in the show discussion thread, but I'll reiterate it here -- I started to cry when Michele cried. So I did feel sorry for her in a way. She has nobody to turn to in that house anymore. If she doesn't win HOH next week, everyone will be gunning to send her out, just because they'll find her to be a threat. Jeff and Jordan played the friend card with her, and as soon as they aligned themselves with Kevin and Natalie, they started to bash her behind her back. My respect for the J's dropped big time.

(You guys say your favorites never win? My pre-show predictions turn out to be just as bad!)
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline Delilah

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #95 on: August 31, 2009, 10:05:35 PM »
Hi, I am new. I liked this site because of the great updates and pictures. Also because so many people here love Jeff and Jordan like me. I am also very empathetic with Michelle since she has had such a hard time in this game. Other sites have a lot of Jordan and Jeff hate going lately and I get real tired of it. I know they haven't been their best the last two weeks, but the pressure got to them. When they are just alone and talking about nothing, they are as cute as they can be. I hope they remain friends and this week doesn't destroy that. Nat has already tried to cause trouble by promising Jordan the moon, the stars, and final 2 against Jeff. I can't stand that mean manipulator.  (:;)
Thanks to all the great updaters here.  :jumpy:
Jeff and Jordan have made this BB season fun for me!

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #96 on: August 31, 2009, 10:09:31 PM »
I don't really care what CBS does as long as Natalie doesn't win.  That's all I care about at this point in time

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #97 on: August 31, 2009, 10:10:02 PM »
I think the box was the new responsibility and by Kevin opening it he released everything but hopelessness and the keyholder would be the one who has hope left on their side. Therefore Jeff will be rewarded and Kevin punished somehow. Just what the punishment and reward are is left up to us to speculate on. There are alot of great theories out there! But if it involves the HOH iI can only think of 2 ways left for Kevin to be punished for opening the box. 1. He is not allowed to vote to break a tie at the eviction ceremony and the tiebreaker goes to the keyholder Jeff who to save himself would have to vote Jordan out. or 2. After Jeff is voted out of the house and leaves he is allowed to reenter the house because Kevin opened the box and his key let him back in. Thus Kevin's punishment is no eviction during his HOH because he opened the box and the keyholders reward is that they are back in the game.

This was a post over at the CBS site.  I Like both of them!!!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #98 on: August 31, 2009, 10:13:35 PM »
:welcome: to RFF Delilah!  :hithere:
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline sbriandy7

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #99 on: August 31, 2009, 10:17:35 PM »
Welcome Delilah, this is my first time too!! I like Michelle too, but she hasn't been completely innocent in everything either. And I have to admit I have been disappointed in the way JJ are so gullible but I still love them and will root for them til the end which I hope is final 2.  :jam: