Author Topic: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 311426 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #50 on: August 31, 2009, 05:07:42 PM »
It makes the show so much more fun to have people to talk to about it! We're glad you found us, jump right in and have a great time! :hugs:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #51 on: August 31, 2009, 05:21:30 PM »
So, no one has actually seen this key on the feeds?  I mean, if it was shaped like a car key then we would have heard talk of that (I would think anyway).  It's probably an oversized key similar to the houseguests keys for the wall...

If Jeff unlocked something like a door or the handcuffs, I would assume that the key he used was just a normal key for locking and unlocking stuff, similiar to the HOH key. Nothing special.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline sbriandy7

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #52 on: August 31, 2009, 05:29:39 PM »
They are still saying there is a "twist". Money falling from the sky and unlocking Kevin isn't considered a "twist" is it? And, what is the point in someone finding a key? Why bother if the person finding it doesn't gain anything from it?

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #53 on: August 31, 2009, 05:29:54 PM »
So, no one has actually seen this key on the feeds?  I mean, if it was shaped like a car key then we would have heard talk of that (I would think anyway).  It's probably an oversized key similar to the houseguests keys for the wall...

If Jeff unlocked something like a door or the handcuffs, I would assume that the key he used was just a normal key for locking and unlocking stuff, similiar to the HOH key. Nothing special.

Jeff said that is was really big and made out of wood. He found it behind the living room sofa cushions

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #54 on: August 31, 2009, 05:32:54 PM »
We never saw the key but Jeff said it was a good size. Could BB tie it into America's choice vote? If we don't see something about the pandoras box on the feeds between now and Showtime something is fishy to me as to how they could edit the results into tomorrow nights show. Unless of course someone was already told in the DR the results and have to keep it a secret? I DUNNO?

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #55 on: August 31, 2009, 05:36:38 PM »
They are still saying there is a "twist". Money falling from the sky and unlocking Kevin isn't considered a "twist" is it? And, what is the point in someone finding a key? Why bother if the person finding it doesn't gain anything from it?

Apparently it was a test of the HG's greed. Kevin had a choice to take something for himself or to get something to share with the rest of the HGs. Kevin chose to share. Then he was locked inside Pandora's Box up in the HOH, and money started raining down from the sky outside. Natalie knew that Kevin was locked in and that they had to find a key to free him, but instead of looking for it she got a trash bag and started stuffing it with money outside. Jeff heard Kevin yelling and found out about the key and went to look for it to unlock him. Jeff found the key and freed Kevin, which in turn, unbeknownst to the HGs, unlocked the money. If Kevin had not been freed the HGs would not have been able to keep the money. The twist is about being greedy and being unselfish. Kevin and Jeff were unselfish - Nat was greedy. That could be the entire twist right there - but I hope not!

Welcome aboard!  :waves:

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #56 on: August 31, 2009, 05:38:11 PM »
We never saw the key but Jeff said it was a good size. Could BB tie it into America's choice vote? If we don't see something about the pandoras box on the feeds between now and Showtime something is fishy to me as to how they could edit the results into tomorrow nights show. Unless of course someone was already told in the DR the results and have to keep it a secret? I DUNNO?

All they have been doing is talking about how much money they were getting - and then said they would find out today - BUT no one has mentioned it today - have they?

Offline sbriandy7

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #57 on: August 31, 2009, 05:40:06 PM »
So our only hope is that Jeff gets something "extra" for being unselfish!!!  :yess:

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #58 on: August 31, 2009, 05:41:40 PM »
Maybe the key is to a car, and he can give the car to Kevin and Kevin would have to put up Natalie, he won't be able to put up Michelle because she has pov. That be good....  :colors

Offline sbriandy7

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #59 on: August 31, 2009, 05:42:15 PM »
Hey lookie!! I've already posted 5 times.....only 81835 more times to catch Puddin..ha ha  :funny:

Offline bella365

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #60 on: August 31, 2009, 05:52:08 PM »
The key defiantly has an important meaning. It might not be used until thursday. I hope the key could  send nat away she ia annoying.

Offline lilsig

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #61 on: August 31, 2009, 05:54:18 PM »
Theres GOTTA be more to Pandora's Box!  I agree that it wasn't twisted to help Jeff, he just happened to be the one unselfish enough to stop the money.  Luckily he needed it, and didn't even know it at that point.  There HAS to be more.. please? :-*

Offline sbriandy7

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #62 on: August 31, 2009, 05:59:56 PM »
I keep thinking that Julie said that even though there were not any more "have, have nots", there were going to be more twists coming. There isn't that much time left, and I still just can't see the Pandora's Box thing as being over..there has to be something more!! I hate to get my hopes up, but the alternative is saying by to Jeff.... :'(

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #63 on: August 31, 2009, 06:04:52 PM »
Everyday I don't think I can dislike Nat any more than I do.....  but it's worse.  I just read the feeds... she has called Jordan a 'stupid bitch' about a hundred times (right after talking to her like she's her best friend). 

I'm still hoping that the key means something, but those hopes are fading..  seems like we would have heard something by now...   

I'm just 'uber' (Kevin's favorite word) upset about the current situation...
Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #64 on: August 31, 2009, 06:15:37 PM »
Hi and Welcome sbriandy7, thanks for joining in we always need a fresh view.  :waves:

Heres the thing that is driving me crazy.  Why isn't Kevin thinking about jury votes at all?  If Jeff goes, then at some point Jordan or Michele leave- he ends up in the F2 with Nat.  He has at least 4 votes against him, it is so easy to figure out, but seems he is not thinking about it.  :duno:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #65 on: August 31, 2009, 06:16:24 PM »
:waves: Thank you Georgiapeach!!! I have never done this, it is scary, but I always read these and thought, well maybe it would be fun to participate!!  

We're all family here! Welcome to RFF sbriandy! (good luck catching puddin, she's turned that odometer over 3 or 4 times.) :funny:

:welcome:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #66 on: August 31, 2009, 06:22:40 PM »
 :waves: I just finished watching Russell's interview with Ross, and he was very good, and likable. He reiterated what he told Julie - that this is just a game, and he was just playing. I believe him. I think that because we watch the HGs so much and so closely, that we think we know "them" but we don't. We knew ED because he told the cameras everything. We knew Dr. Will because he said exactly what he was going to do - but these people are, like Russ said, just playing a part in a game. Probably the closest to their own personality in there is Jordan, second Kevin, third Jeff, fourth Natalie, and last, smartest and best is Michele. When all is said and done- Michele is going to have everybody completely floored by letting down her hair and showing them who she really is.   :funny:

Offline bella365

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #67 on: August 31, 2009, 06:32:48 PM »
Hi and Welcome sbriandy7, thanks for joining in we always need a fresh view.  :waves:

Heres the thing that is driving me crazy.  Why isn't Kevin thinking about jury votes at all?  If Jeff goes, then at some point Jordan or Michele leave- he ends up in the F2 with Nat.  He has at least 4 votes against him, it is so easy to figure out, but seems he is not thinking about it.  :duno:

This is what I said yesterday, Nat's whole posse is in the jury house, and Kevin would lose against her. He is as dumb as Nat, they both think they are so smart, but both lack logic.

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #68 on: August 31, 2009, 06:35:52 PM »
Artzy...  I understand what you are saying...  but I still would not trust Natalie outside the house.... not even to water my lawn.  

It's not just that she doesn't even try to win any comps...  she's lazy....  she doesn't do dishes or even wash herself (very often).
Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #69 on: August 31, 2009, 06:41:30 PM »
Nat's whole posse is in the jury house, and Kevin would lose against her.

Michele and Jordan would also lose against Natalie. (If Jordan reaches the final two, at least Jeff would give her his vote.)
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #70 on: August 31, 2009, 06:44:35 PM »
Artzy...  I understand what you are saying...  but I still would not trust Natalie outside the house.... not even to water my lawn.  

It's not just that she doesn't even try to win any comps...  she's lazy....  she doesn't do dishes or even wash herself (very often).

So sorry - I didn't mean to imply that I would trust Natalie - never! She's a professional gambler, and a poker player to boot! That equals professional liar in my book, and I don't like liars. Jeff seems like a pretty nice guy, and so does Kevin. Jordan is probably just as much of a sweetheart as we think she is, and Michele is a very cool person, she's smart, and she has a great sense of humor. I think she will be the personal surprise of the season to the other HGs because I think everyone has the wrong end of the stick where her personality is  concerned.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #71 on: August 31, 2009, 07:11:16 PM »
I hope BB gives them lots of alcohol tonight. They are done with everything for this week, just waiting on for Thursday. I want to see Jeff, Jordan and Michele get trashed. LOL 

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #72 on: August 31, 2009, 07:55:24 PM »
I have learned a valuable lesson this season - don't read the updates while drinking soda....

I just read this statement from Nat - "I want to win or lose with honesty, integrity and loyalty"

I was taking a sip while reading that, choked, and Pepsi came out my nose - not a nice feeling at all!

Who the hell is she kidding?!
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Offline bella365

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #73 on: August 31, 2009, 07:56:38 PM »
Can Kevin play for HOH on Thursday?

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #74 on: August 31, 2009, 08:04:10 PM »
Can Kevin play for HOH on Thursday?

NO